[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This story follows Will Thompson, a married man and new intern at Poole Inc., a prestigious software consulting firm. During his initial steps in the company, he is introduced to Brooke Davis, the Marketing Director, who is an imposing figure both physically and professionally. As the story progresses, Will finds himself drawn to Brooke despite his marital status and the professional boundaries. Brooke, on the other hand, seems to enjoy the power dynamic and the effect she has on Will. Their encounters become increasingly intimate, leaving Will torn between his loyalty to his wife and family, and his desire for Brooke. The story explores themes of power, temptation, and the moral dilemmas faced in the workplace.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Gentle, Humiliation, Muscle, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 16808 Read: 5570
Published: April 08 2024 Updated: April 09 2024
Story Notes:

Written with the help of AI. I proceed little by little by prompting what should happen and the AI gives me the prose that I modify if needed.

1. The First Week by gtsrelay [Reviews - 1] (1077 words)

2. The Office Tour by gtsrelay [Reviews - 0] (2844 words)

3. The Aftermath by gtsrelay [Reviews - 0] (738 words)

4. The Late Nigh Encounter by gtsrelay [Reviews - 0] (3101 words)

5. The Promotion by gtsrelay [Reviews - 0] (615 words)

6. The Bathroom Encounter by gtsrelay [Reviews - 0] (1894 words)

7. The Decision by gtsrelay [Reviews - 0] (1125 words)

8. Crossing the Threshold by gtsrelay [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4647 words)

9. The End by gtsrelay [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (767 words)