- Text Size +

Entwined they held each other closer than fragrance on perfume. Their foreheads touched as the two women stared deep into each other's eyes, catching their breath. They had spent so much time with their lips pressed to each other's, breathing had been forgotten. The lust hung so heavy in the bedroom that you could catch it on your tongue like snowflakes. Only a menagerie of candles lit the cozy space. No light came in the windows from the relaxed midnight sky. The dark rich wooden walls and matching furniture were dressed with dancing shadows and rose petals.


Crystal decanters of refreshments and velvety chocolate treats resided on the nightstand in waiting. For the moment, the mattress, an ocean of fine cream silk sheets, did not creek or squeak from thrusts... And the soft and lighter-than-cloud pillows remained perfectly placed. Only those passionate deep inhales created vibrations in this calm moment. The brunette human Leah, dressed in fine royal-purple lacey lingerie sat on the comfortable mattress. Her toes tickling the extravagant lush rug that peaked out from underneath the masterful furniture. Her arms ran up the back of her girlfriend while her hands held the other woman's shoulders. 


The blonde-haired elf Ravanna, wearing vivid rose-red silky lingerie, barely touched the sheets with but her feet and ankles. Straddling her valentine, sleek legs wrapped around Leah's waist and lower back. Arms around the brunette's neck so her hands could crisscross and cradle that luscious head of hair. That rapid breathing had slightly normalized, but if anything their hearts beat with a renewed intensity at what needed to happen next~


“Well then beautiful, are you ready for the main event? Or are you still needing a moment to catch your breath?” Ravanna asked, voice low and lustful.


“Hey now, you sound just as winded as I am,” Leah replied.


“I don't know... I can't have you being too tired before we really start the show~” the elf said, looking down into those rich purple eyes. Ravanna was already taller than Leah but sitting on her lover's lap only exaggerated the height farther. The blonde gazed down, and with chin raised, the human returned the look. Both rubbed their noses while still breathing in deeply.


“Stop teasing, and just tell me what's going to happen now.” The brunette let her hands glide down, fingertips drinking in the curves of shoulder blades slightly popping out. “You've brought those potions in and told me not to look at them too carefully. Of course, you've got some tricks up your sleeve like always, but just spill the beans already.”


“My my, somebody's feeling a little spicy today~” The elf glided off of her lover with grace and grabbed two crystal bottles off the heart-wood nightstand. “These are identical in appearance and flavor. One does absolutely nothing, besides taste pretty good. The other... is a growth potion. Whoever drinks that one is slowly going to expand for a little while, letting us both thoroughly enjoy each other and that delightful size change,” Ravanna said and smirked. The brunette's eyes grew wide and she licked her lips at the boundless possibilities.


“Is it cherry flavored?” Leah asked.


“Of course it is! I know what you love darling.” the elf said, returning to Leah's side. Bed-frame groaned at the blonde's body settling once more, the human slid a bit. Now legs kissed while Leah put an arm around her girlfriend's lower back.


“I know, that you know, which one is which,” Leah said firmly.


“I do not! I promise. Look they're completely identical,” Ravanna said twisting and turning both of them in her hands for the Brunette's inspecting eye.


“You honestly expect me to believe you? You cute sly devilish lovely trickster you?”


“Fair, but I tell you what. I'll let you pick which one you want to take. That way even if I did know which one is which, which I don't, the decision is still yours.” The elf put both bottles in one hand, holding the necks of the potions between fingers, and swirled them in front of Leah's face. The human glared at the often scheming elf.


“All right, but how big are we going to get? We really shouldn't destroy our house again.”


“Oh nothing that ridiculous. Just filling up this room... possibly getting a little cramped. You know... an absolutely delicious size~” Ravanna whispered, letting all of the air out of her chest. Leah bit her lips at these tantalizing words. “I've been dreaming of this for a long time, doesn't it all sound really fun?”


Leah blushed wildly, “Isn't that a little much?”


“Where is your sense of adventure cutie?”


“Alright. And you promise it's just going to be a growth potion? You don't have any other tricks in store with it do you?” Leah accused.


“No of course not! I swear. Cross my heart and hope to die,” Ravanna pleaded, taking her free hand and crossing her fingers outside of Leah's perception. This playful bit of deceit aside, the elf honestly didn't know which bottle contained the magic. Sure she loved the idea of growing massive but definitely was enthralled with the idea of her lovely girlfriend doing the same. “So then, what's it going to be sexy?” Heart still beating quickly Leah looked back and forth between the choices. Her hand came up and squeezed one, then quickly looked at her girlfriend's expression. Her cute mischievous raised eyebrows only offered a 'Is that your choice?' wordlessly. The pondering human reached for the other, looking for any tell from the elf. Always hard to read, the curious expression remained the same. She reached back to the first and pulled it from between Ravanna's fingers. The blonde couldn't help but inhale sharply at this exciting moment growing ever closer.


“Don't you dare,” Leah said quickly, expecting some sort of remark about her choice.


“I didn't say anything! Come on, on the count of three let's drink.” They both pulled the stoppers off, small sucking pops were made at the broken seals. “A toast to my sexy girlfriend.” They both raised the crystal and tapped the necks of the bottles together with a soft chime. Both women smiled at the anticipation flooding the room. “One, two... and three.” They both kept their eyes on each other's actions while the vessels were upended. Lips wrapped tightly around the clear container, they drink the small amount quickly with loud gulps. The concoction had a pleasant fizziness throughout and danced across the pallet like skipping stones on a pond. Indeed that robust cherry flavor filled the senses, more akin to freshly baked cherry pie than the wholesome fruit itself. Ravanna finished her cocktail first, returned the stopper, and waited that pause for Leah to finish hers.


“That was pretty good,” the brunette said while the elf took both bottles and returned them to the stand.


“You know I would only get the best for you. You think I would go to some bargain potion seller?”


“I know, I know. You always know somebody. How long is it going to take to work exactly?”


“Oh,” the blonde said blankly, “I actually don't have the foggiest idea. I just kind of assumed it would happen immediately.” She then felt a little grumble in her tummy. A slightly odd sensation bubbling up. “Oh my... I'm not entirely sure... but I think I'm the lucky one getting bigger. I feel like... I feel like...” The elf's face popped, and mouth fell open as the cutest burp rang out. Ravanna quickly covered her mouth, embarrassment painted all over her face.


“Well excuse you, little lady. Is that a sign that its work-" Leah released a loud gasp at the sudden onset of magical warmth filling her body. Like desert air washing across her skin, the brunette felt her whole body expand a little. Her lingerie squeezing against supple skin at the change. “Oh wow... that feels incredible... it... it's amazing...” she barely managed while her eyes fluttered, slowly regaining focus after the initial onset.


“Ooo, looks like it's you gorgeous, but I'm pretty sure I'm still the lucky one~” the elf called out swinging her leg over and straddling her girlfriend once again. Ravanna swooped in cupping that beautiful face with her hands and passionately planting kisses on Leah's rosy face. The growing brunette smooched back, finding whatever patches of Ravanna's face her lip could.


“Hey, this bra's already getting really tight. I'm going to take it off quick.”


“Nooo~ I want to see you bust out of it... Will you do that for me sexy?” the elf pleaded.


“Oh all right, fine.” Their noses wiggled and pushed into each other as they spoke so close. That height advantage the elf had sitting on her lover was definitely diminishing and Leah took note. The brunette marched kisses down the blonde's cheek, and neck, and kept going down meeting the top of her perky breast. Carefully bringing her hands to the top of Ravanna's torso, Leah gently wiggled her thumbs and pinky. Sticking them beneath the underwear and pulling it down revealing those plump pink nipples. Her mouth kept licking and sucking the supple peach-colored breast until she reached that delightfully different textured areola.


Her slick mouth muscle swirling around and around that tender pink waiting treat. With a slight tang of Ravanna's body lotion, the growing beauty sucked and pulled as much of that warm nipple into her mouth as she could. The elf let a slight gasp escape, biting her lip and feeling those sparks of electricity dance across her chest. The blonde moved one hand over her girlfriend's caressing fingers, letting her other drift down to her lower back and undoing her own bra, then tossing the garment to the side. Leah finally pinched and pulled on the pink skin as hard as she could with only her plump wet lips. The elf's breast was enveloped by that expanding mouth until it popped free and back into place with a jiggle.


Before Ravanna could even fully process the delightful motion, the human's mouth drew in close and blew chilled air across the glistening skin. Immediately the elf shuttered and inhaled in a staggered fashion as the field of goosebumps draped across her blushing body. The beautiful brunette had definitely passed her partner's height at this point. And now, the smaller woman wrapped her hands around Leah's head offering some soft smooches to that forehead. The two once again stared deep into each other's eyes. Those golden eyes belonging to the blonde filled with affection.


“You are so incredibly hot,” Ravanna cooed. “How did I get so lucky as to find you?”


“I don't know, I'm pretty sure I'm the lucky one~,” Leah said, that sultry tone growing even more mischievous because... Now she looked down at her lover.


“Its kind of hard to see it, but I can actually feel you growing bigger in between my thighs.”


The brunette giggled and smiled, “Well I hope you're paying attention now... because I'm absolutely about to burst outta this thing. And... about time. This bra is getting so uncomfortable... " The elf jerked her attention downward just in time to see the bulging skin spilling out and under that perfect purple fabric. The underwear released cries of defeat, the straining fabric unable to contain those swelling breasts any longer. One large tear formed across the side as a nipple finally popped up and over the failing garment. Soon after, the other tit sprang out while more and more of her bosoms were revealed. Leah loosed a groan, that fabric digging into her pale skin, on the verge of rupturing. The excited elf watched with complete enthrallment as with one final deep breath... The bra ripped and popped off, flying at her face.


“Ahh!” she squealed with playful giddiness at the flying fabric softly bouncing off. “Mmm~ now that that's out of the way... I can return the favor~”


“But... but, my panties are also getting so incredibly tight love... I, oh!” the growing woman let out a shrill moan at the quick pinching and pulling of her own nipples that her smaller girlfriend provided immediately. Followed by serious licking, sucking, and naughty nibbling on those growing nips. Leah's eyes rolled back at her girlfriend's expertise and that warm growth washing over her body. Occasionally the elf offered caresses to those huge breasts, moving them around relishing how much bigger they had gotten already. Pushing those growing tits together so she didn't need to turn as much to give attention to each lovely nipple. All while still savoring that stretching skin because of her girlfriend's growth rate. At this point, Leah's magnificent breasts were even larger than the blonde’s head... 


And were only going to get so much... just so much bigger~

Chapter End Notes:
I really hope you enjoy reading it so far! Feel free to leave a rating and review. Parts two, three and four are already up on my Patreon, and the 5th and final part is dropping in less than a week. 
https://www.patreon.com/slogro