- Text Size +

APRIL 13, 2024

3:18 PM

A week or so after the world first caught a glimpse of Ishita and her initial romp in Bangalore, Ishita had made her way north, along the coast. Bangalore was a total loss. Thousands of hours of video feed had made its way out of the city, detailing Ishita's violence in immense detail. Of course, Ishita was able to think much clearer on a full stomach. It isn't a surprise that every artery out of the city was cut off - miles of highway destroyed, rail lines snapped, and tarmacs simply crumpled. So when thousands of hours of video feed per day became hundreds, and then dozens, and finally zero - the world watched in horror.

As far as the world knows, nobody made it out alive.

Again, the world was not surprised. Ishita had gorged herself on the inhabitants of the city. Arguably, every single sloppy, spit-slicked death was captured on an Instagram story or Twitch highlight.

Along the highways heading north to the population centers of Calcutta and eventually New Delhi, things were similarly gruesome. News reporters following Ishita's wake found only spit-covered cars and the occasional pool of blood from a messy feeding frenzy. Identifying bodies was a nightmare; of the few remains that were left, it was nearly impossible to ID a person based off of a half-chewed arm or half a skull.

After feasting and munching her way north, Ishita arrived in Kakinada. What she saw before her made her heart begin to beat with excitement. A transportation hub, there were railways, an airport, highways, and most importantly - a large port, packed with people attempting to exit the country. The last city left to evacuate people from her wrath was now an almost certain death trap.

Ishita wasted no time. Immediately, she dealt with the port. Seeing the docks, Ishita had a simple plan. Like she was doing a push-up, she hovered her magnificent body over the piers. Blotting out the sun, she stayed in that position, shading the masses of people trying to get on the next passenger ship out of the country. On Pier 16, hundreds looked up only to see the largest pair of breasts they had ever seen. Sweat drops covered them, and the smell of her body odor was cutting through the once-fragrant seaside air. Her soft, brown skin trembled with the thought of the pleasure she was about to receive. The people trapped on Pier 3 did not fare much better; beneath a huge vagina they could barely breathe. Her unwashed body was rank with stink; her vagina even more so. Handkerchiefs covering the nose and mouth did nothing. As sweat condensed and splashed the crowd; soaking them in a pungent mix of her fluids, they screamed - a preview of the deluge to come.

Few saw the smile Ishita cracked right before she lowered her body onto the piers.

Instantly, the lives of what was estimated to be almost 4,600 people were snuffed out underneath the pressure of Ishita's soft, sweaty body. Involuntarily, she moaned loudly as she felt every single passenger's body pop underneath her. Like pearls in a bubble tea, one by one Ishita felt the soft thwip of bodies bursting into thick, bloody sludge. A thick spray of blood shot out all around her, covering the docks in blood and gore. As she got back up, much of the front of her body was painted red. With a single finger, she rubbed off the viscera covering her pussy lips and licked it clean with a smack of her lips.