- Text Size +

2 AM. Friday. 


You stare blankly at the glowing blue screen. Just like your mind, the document in front of you is noticeably empty, with only the rough outline and unorganized bullet points decorating the white page. The phrase “shoe sex” rests below all the different synonyms you've used to describe the childhood best friend’s feet. Shoe sex? What the fuck does that even mean?!


Rubbing your temples, your groan. The story is all falling apart. It started off well enough, but now the entire tale is just an amalgamation of different ideas, concepts, and cliches. How did you get here? Guy shrinks, sneaks around, gets found, and becomes a slave—that was the broad outline. But now that you are actually reading through it again…this is terrible. 


Writing brings you immense joy. At the same time, deleting said writing makes your stomach turn. For a moment, you think about maybe trying to salvage it, but even you cannot fool yourself into thinking any of this could work. Back to the drawing board. 


Until suddenly, not from here and not from there, there comes a cracking sound of metal and the rushing of dense smoke. Soon enough, the entire place smells like formaldehyde and cinnamon. 


Turning your chair so quickly that you almost launched out of it, you can see a figure resting atop your messy bed, pale red smoke emanating from her body. Her bright pink hair and pearly fang-like teeth glint in the weak light of your dim room as the woman smirks. Despite being indoors (and it being 2 am), a pair of sunglasses rests on the woman’s face just below a pair of twisted onyx-black horns. Her tail wags slowly in the air, moving the fabric of her grayish sweater. For a demon, her sense of fashion is surprisingly modern. 


“You humans are so fickle.” The voice monologues while swallowing a handful of your potato chips. “You’ve been given a gift of creation, and yet you readily waste it…” The home invader taps her chin, looking up at the ceiling. “No, this just wouldn’t do! As the patron demon of perverted arts, I cannot allow this to happen. Your story is of vital importance to me, after all.”


“What the-“


“Oh? You look confused. Isn’t it obvious that if the angels represent virtues, then we demons must represent vices? Or is this body too much for you to handle?” She jiggles her tits boobily. 


“Wait.” You squint. At first, you wanted to scream for help, but right now you’re more intrigued than disturbed. There is no disguising the doubt in your voice. “My erotica is somehow important?”


“Lust is such a messy emotion.” She continues, munching on your snacks between sentences. “To channel it into a creative form is a rarity.” 


“Listen, lady.” You clean your throat, trying to take control of the conversation. “I will give you 5 minutes to leave.”


The signature smirk returns, with the demon snapping her salt-covered fingers. “Very well then. I wanted to be nice, but my patience is thin. Perhaps a more direct approach would be better…”


She waves you goodbye as the pink light encompasses. It swirls in circles around your body, making you disorganized and weak as sigils flash in front of your eyes. The last thing you remember is the blurred face of the irksome imp munching on your chips.


You wake up in a cold sweat, jolting up while breathing heavily. That was vivid for a dream. You weren’t even trying to lucid dream tonight. And besides, why would you want to have a dream about a demon girl bullying you? She wasn’t nearly tall enough for you to get turned on by this.


“Hey, big bro!” Somebody knocks on the doors but still allows themselves inside. “Wake up!” In the doorway, you can see your sister—Maya. Well, it’s not your sister per se, but rather a sister of a character in your story. You blink a few times at her just to check if there is maybe something in your eyes. But there is no doubt about it. This is Maya—the same short blonde hair fashioned into a pair of pigtails and the same dark blue eyes.


“Huh.” That’s the only answer you can muster as you look over her. 


“Geez. What’s wrong with you, big bro?” She pouts, crossing your arms. “You can’t handle the sight of your beautiful (non-blood related) sister?”


“What—uh—what was that last part?” Did she just randomly add a “non-blood” related there?


“There is no time, big bro!” She yanks on your arm, pulling you along. “You promised that you’ll help me test my size-transfer device today!” This is what you’ve decided to call a shrink ray in this story. Not the most unique label, but you’ve heard worse. 


Wait. Could it be that the demon was correct? For a moment, you want to push any such notions aside, maybe imagining that you’re having one of those dreams within dreams. But when your (allegedly) non-blood-related sister fails to disappear after you pinch yourself a few times, you can deny it no longer. You’re really currently trapped within your own giantess story. 


“I would rather not.” You begin employing resistance against her pull. It’s not very hard since she’s short—a type of dramatic irony, you see. Because she’s so short, when she either grows or you shrink the size difference will be even more dramatic. 


Ah! What are you even thinking about? No, this can’t be right. You cannot allow it to get this far—you simply cannot. 


“But you promised.” The fuck you did not. “Come on, big bro.” She looks up at you with those almost unnaturally large eyes. 


“It’s not going to work.”


“Huh?” Maya perked up, raising one eyebrow. 


“The shrink ray. It’s not going to work.” You explained, raising a hand. “It’s going to malfunction or something.”


“Bro!” She seemed both offended and upset, clasping her hands together. “I’ve been working on that shrink ray—I mean size transfer device—for a while. And I am only a college student! This makes the particle accelerator look like a caveman smashing rocks together.” By now, Maya is pouting. “Do you realize—I mean, do you realize how much good this technology could do?”


“Yes, yes. I know.” The images of communities full of shrunken people flash in my mind, followed by them being trampled by a giantess. “But....” You look around, thinking of a way to escape. The window! Like an eagle with one of its wings broken, you majestically plunge through it. There is a sound of clashing glass as you retreat into the neighborhood—your (non-blood related) sister shouting at you as you make your escape.


Darting across the street, you visit your childhood friend—Alex—knocking on her doors with all the force of Zeus. She opens it, looking at you with a scowl. Dark brown skin…bright white hair…and the muscles (but like hot muscles, not gross muscles)? Oh nelly! Daddy likes it like that.


“Um excuse me what the actual fuck are you doing in my house?” Alex questions, crossing her muscular arms that could easily smother you.


“I need to come in.” You explain, trying to force your way inside. But once again, she’s really strong, easily blocking you like a bouncer. “Maya is after me. She’s going to shrink me!”


“Huh?” She raises an eyebrow. “What are you talking about? Did you—did you hit your head or something?”


“Oh, what’s the point!” You throw your hands in the air. “You’re probably from like a coven of witches or something like that.” Pointing a finger at her, your expression sulks a little. ”Aren’t you?”


“Haha!” A forced laughter escaped Alex’s lips. “You silly cunt.” She gives you a weak punch on the shoulder, which turns you on just a little bit. “That makes absolutely no sense.” Turning around, her jaw tightens. “He knows too much…”


Ring! Ring—ring! It’s your phone. Lifting it to the side of your head, you can see Alex in the background trying to get rid of a comically oversized black cauldron. 


“Ahoy-hoy?”


“Big bro!” It’s Maya. The room seems to be filled with the angry hisses of electricity. It sounds like what you imagine a nuclear reactor having a meltdown sounds like. “I messed up—thundercunted the shrink ray — oh god!” Then, there comes an explosion of energy—one you can see across the street. 


An arc of energy flies perfectly across the street, hitting Alex on her forehead. But instead of suffering from a stroke, her body begins swelling. It grows and grows, forcing you to back out as she bumps her head against the ceiling only to break through it like a beanstalk flying towards the heavens. Her sports bra (which she was wearing for some reason) breaks like a wet tissue, unleashing the two globules that are her humongous bazookas. Soon, the entire house cracks like chalk under her weight—white choking dust thrown in the air.


You back away, escaping from the expanding giantess that is your childhood friend. She grows larger and larger still, soon looming above the entirety of the city—the building below resembling mere silver dust. 


“Wow…” The newly-born tiantess exclaims, clenching her fists and flexing her sexy oiled-up muscles. “I am huge.” 


Unfortunately—at this size—Alex depleted up the entirety of Earth’s oxygen in a few minutes, killing everyone through asphyxiation.