- Text Size +
The Orb
June 15, 2010



   Jandra woke to the sound of knocking, I was already awake, I hadn't slept at all, Between the disgusting smell of Jandra's sweaty ass and crushing weight of her butt cheeks it was just impossible. She got up and walked to the door, the flesh of her butt rubbed against me with each step she took covering me further with her slimy anal residue.

   When she opened the door there stood two Amaterran soldiers. They told Jandra that there was an escape from the kitchen last night and they needed to see me as their interrogation of the remaining prisoners told them that the human responsible for the break out was wearing a mate uniform and they were ordered to check that all of the mates on the ship were accounted for.

   Jandra reached into the back of her panties and pulled me out of her ass. When they saw me one of the soldiers scrunched up her nose and took a step back and the other just started to laugh. After seeing that I had obviously been in Jandra's butt for quite some time they left satisfied that it wasn't me who had released the food.

   When they were gone Jandra asked me if I was crazy and rambled on about what would have happened if I was caught and I could see that she was getting madder by the minute but then she calmed down and the look of anger on her face dissappeared. It was, to my surprise, replaced by a look of affection for me. It was at that moment that she realized that I had come back of my own free will. She asked me why I came back. I told her that I knew she would die without me and I didn't want anything bad to happen to her because I still loved her. She started to cry what I assume were tears of joy as the smile on her face seemed to be impossible for her to remove.

   She used the micronizer on herself and when she was down to five nine she hugged me so tight that I thought I would pass out from lack of air. She tried to make me promiss never to do anything like that again but I told her that there was no way I could just sit by and watch my people die and that the first chance I got I would go back into the vents and try to help them escape. I guess that she could hear the conviction in my voice because to my surprise she decided to help me.

   Jandra micronized a couple of items for me to aid me in my attempts to get my people off the ship. The first was a device that looked like an i-pod. It contained schematics of the ships ventilation system. The second object's perpose was to jam a tracking signal so I could move through the ship without being detected. I was ready to go out to look for the escapees and help them get off the ship and worn everyone on the outside but there was something I had to do before she would let me go.

   There was no guarantee that I would make it back any time soon and it had to seem to her fellow Amaterrans that I was still under her feet so she micronized ten pairs of her socks. I had to insert them one at a time into my mouth until they were saturated with my saliva so she could wear them and still feel a slightly diluted version of the bliss that my tongue provided on the soles of her feet. She would go through two pairs a day to maintain the illusion. She told me that she could go five days without sex before it would start to hurt her and if I wasn't back in seven she would wind up in the infirmary and we would be busted.

   Jandra returned to her normal size and I headed for the vent but before I got even a third of the way there her giant foot slammed down in front of me. I looked up to see her smiling down at me. She told me that I had to take care of her before I could leave and she snatched me up and took me over to her bed, pulled off my clothes and had her way with me at her full size for four hours. she said that the more satisfied she was the longer she could last without me.

   I was about to drop into the vent when Jandra stopped me again, I thought she was about to take advantage of me again but she handed me a ear piece so that we could communicate with one another and told me that she would do her best to keep my path clear of Amaterrans and that once I had led the prisoners to an exit she would be there to let them off of the ship.

   The humans lost in the vents from last night weren't soldiers or spys and it was pretty easy to follow their trail. I found them, still in the vent, trying to open a junction box to short out the electrical systems in an attempt to leave the vent undetected. A man named Neil Brewer, who was in his free life before the invasion a police officer, had named himself their leader and thought it would be a good idea. I couldn't believe that they had given this plan so little thought. Didn't they realize that the short would lead the Amaterrans right to them? After arguing for over an hour I was able to talk them out of their suicidal plan and convince them that I could lead them out of the ship, however when they found out that I had the help of one of the aliens about a hundred out of the eight hundred and seventy three escapees refused my help and went back to their original plan with the junction box. I managed to convince them to at least let the rest of us leave before they went through with it. I found out later that they were caught and deep fried alive to be served as appetizers at an Amaterran social event.

   As I led the remaining refugees through the vents an older woman collapsed. They had been in the cages for days without food or water and dehydration was starting to take its toll. I led them to a comunity restroom. each Amaterran had their own private bathroom in their quarters so the comunity restroom was almost always deserted.

   The plan was for me to climb the counter, plug the sink and let the water run until it overflowed. I was banking on the idea that it would be hours before the flooded sink was noticed and we would be long gone by then.

   I climbed out of the vent and headed for the counter but as bad luck would have it the door to the restroom started to open. I bolted for one of the stalls and hid behind a toilet. To my horror the giant Amaterran woman had chosen that very stall to relieve herself. As I waited for her to finish her business I was shocked to hear the sound of screams coming from above. I peaked around the toilet and looked up to see that there was a roll of toilet paper and attached to each sheet was a naked human being. I looked on in terror as four sheets were ripped from the roll and balled up without a care in the world for the people stuck to them, then they were roughly smeared back and forth across the giantess's butt crack, dropped into the toilet and flushed away. I wanted to get the rest of the people off of the roll but there was no way I could ever reach them.

   When the Amaterran left I went to the counter and climbed up. I pulled up on the lever that would close the drain and started running the water. When the sink was almost full I slowed the flow to a dribble and called to the people in the vent to come out and drink their fill of the water as it flowed over the side of the counter down to the floor.

   Even with a belly full of fresh water the people wouldn't make if off the ship without food so I contacted Jandra and asked her if she could stash some for them and she gave me coordinates where she would leave some in the ventilation. Two hours later we arrived at the spot and as promissed there was a Amaterran sized loaf of bread, a huge pile of fruit and a couple hundred sets of human sized clothes. I knew Jandra would make me make it up to her with hours of my Amaterran sized wife's sexual gratification.

   It had been a very long day for the refugees and we decided that this would be as good a place as any to hold up for the night.