- Text Size +
June 14, 2010




   My lab results had come in and I had been deemed a perfect specimen and Jandra had been commended on her choice for a mate. Just as she promissed my wife was taking me out into the city for one last look at my home. She handed me a pair of jeans, a t shirt and a pair of trainers and told me to change while she got dressed herself, I guess she thought that I wouldn't be able to fully enjoy the day if I had to wear my mate uniform. She wore the same black one piece latex outfit and high heeled knee boots that the rest of the Amaterran soldiers wore. She slid her left foot into her boot but before she put on the right one she grabbed me and dropped me into it. I complained that she said we would both be human sized but she told me that she would have to get me off the ship first.

   When she took me out of her boot I saw Down Town Chicago for the first time since the invasion started. When the ship landed most of it was in lake Michigan but the edge was on land. Everything from Soldier Field to Oak St. Beach and as far inland as Michigan Ave. was destroyed, crushed under the edge of the ship.

   When Jandra had her boot back on she used the micronizer on herself and when she was down to five foot nine she put her arm around mine and dragged me along as if we were just on a date and everything was normal.

   I was surprised to find that most of the local businesses were still open. Jandra told me that they were ordered to maintain their normal operations so that the Amaterrans could sample the culture and decide what they wanted to incorporate into their society.

   As we walked down State St. I saw two full sized Amaterran women tormenting a man and woman for fun. The Amaterrans ordered the couple to get on their knees or they would be crushed under their boots but the couple just stood there terrified. I commented that the couple was being stupid and should just do as they were told but Jandra told me that they couldn't understand what the Amaterrans were saying. I was confused, I could clearly hear them speaking English and the couple didn't look foreign. Jandra explained that they weren't speaking English and the only reason I heard English was because she had slipped translator microbes into my coffee the day we met just in case she slipped up with her English.

   I watched in terror as the giant boot came down on the woman while the man begged for mercy for his wife. There was a shrill scream followed by a crunch before the woman's body burst in a gory mess that splattered all over her husband. As if watching his wife die wasn't horrible enough he was then ordered to lick her remains from the boot that had just killed her. Of course he had no idea what he was being told and would soon join his wife.

   With a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes Jandra pulled me away from the horrific scene. As we walked I looked into windows of shops and everywhere I looked there were Amaterrans torturing and degrading humans. In a resteraunt I saw four micronized Amaterrans sitting on the backs of humans on their hands and knees while they ate. In a sporting goods store I saw an Amaterran try out an aluminum baseball bat on the head of a sales person only to turn to her fellow soldier and rave about how the wonderfull weapon opened up his skull without so much as a dent. In a clothing store humans were ordered to lay on the floor and act as a living runway for the Amaterrans to walk on while they modeled outfits for one another.

   I couldn't believe that my fellow humans were just taking all of this without a fight until Jandra told me that they were all told that if they did as they were told only some would be killed and some would be taken as slaves but the rest would be left in peace when they left in a month. This was of course a lie. I wanted to tell people the truth but Jandra told me that if I tried she would have to put me back in her boot. I couldn't bare to see anymore and not say anything so I asked Jandra to take me back to the ship.

   When we got back to her quarters and she pulled me out of her boot Jandra thought that seeing my people treated so badly had sent me into shock. She changed me back into my mate uniform and wrapped me up in a blanket then curled up next to me at five foot nine and fell asleep crying. She thought that I was catatonic and was worried that my mind might be gone forever but it was just an act. Once she was asleep I climbed down from the bed. I made my way to the door but there was no way through. I searched for a way out and I found s small vent in the floor. I climbed down into the vent and tried to find my way around the ship.

   The venting was like a maze and since I didn't want Jandra to die in my absence I knew I would have to find my way back so I tore small pieces off of my mate uniform to mark my way like a trail of bread crumbs.

   I went passed the private quarters of numerous crew until I came across the most frightening room on the ship, the kitchen. I climbed up out of the vent and made my way across the floor. I searched for prisoners but there were too many places they could be that were too far out of my reach for me to climb them all and check. Then I heard some one sobbing. I climbed to the top of a steal counter using the drawers like a ladder. When I reached the top I saw rows of cages stacked on top of one another filled beyond capacity with people. The image of chickens packed into those warehouses that you see in those brochures that the animal rights activists pass out came to mind. hundreds of naked men and women just packed in waiting to be cooked and eaten by giant women.

   When they saw me they started to shout for help. I tried to get them to be quiet but they wouldn't listen. I looked over the cages and saw that they weren't locked but each level of cells had a bar across the front with a latch on the side of the cage on the end of each row. I managed to get the bottom row of cages open and I found myself being hugged and thanked by scores of naked people. We did our best to free everyone but only managed to open the bottom three levels of cages as the rest were just too high to reach. I led the freed prisoners to the vent to the sound of screaming and begging from those left behind. It broke my heart to leave them but I only had so much time before the Amaterrans would be here to start cooking breakfast so I had no choice but to take the ones I could save and go.

   In the vent I told them that I had to go back and they should try to find a way off of the ship. They told me I was crazy and I should just go with them. I tried to explain that Jandra wasn't like the rest and I could get her to help but they would never trust an Amaterran no matter what I said. some of them wanted to stop me going back, they said that they would catch me and make me talk but the majority were far too happy with me for freeing them to let anyone harm me.


   I made my way back through the vent into Jandra's quarters to find her, full sized, staring down at me with the angriest look on her face that I had ever seen. She demanded to know where I was but before I could answer she roughly picked me up and shoved me down the back of her panties wedging me in between her butt cheeks telling me how pissed she was. She told me that if I kissed her ass until she woke up she might let me out and then she went back to bed.