- Text Size +
June 11, 2010




   For the last four days we almost never left Jandra's quarters witch was fine with me because that meant that I was almost never under her feet. We spent most of our time having sex with her being five foot nine. Unlike most other Amaterrans she perferred it that way, at least she did at the time. The rest of the time we talked or listened to Amaterran music. It was pretty good too. It was all instrumental and it sounded as though it was mostly wind instruments but synthetic, like they were playing electric flutes and trumpets. She tried to show me what their video entertainment was like but it was mostly just gigantic women killing little men in every different way you could think of and when she saw how sick it made me she she went back to the tunes. For example, they had a cooking channel and it was just a woman in a long white coat, chopping a couple of tiny men into little pieces while they were still alive, only to toss the pieces into a pan and fry them up, season them and toss then into a salad.

   Over all Jandra treated me pretty well but we had no contact with the outside world. Jandra had submitted her DNA to be tested to make sure that she hadn't contracted anything from humans and was waiting for the results. Until they came in her access to the ship was limited but when she was cleared she would be able to go anywhere she wanted, even off of the ship. She told me that when we were cleared she would take me into the city with both of us at human size so that I could try to enjoy one last day like a normal person before we left earth. I asked her when we were expected to leave and she told me that most of these cullings took about a month.

   It was June eleventh and we had just finished fooling around when the big screen on her wall lit up and started to beep. Jandra jumped up and changed back to her normal size before saying "Screen" and an image of an Amaterran woman dressed in a form fitting lab coat appeared. The woman told Jandra that she was clear and it was time to bring in her mate, me, for testing.

   Jandra went to the wall on the left side of the bed and touched it. At her touch a large panel appeared and slid smoothly out from the wall revealing her wardrobe. She put on a pair of skin tight black latex pants, a tight long sleeved white shirt with a zipper up the front and a big collar that fanned out, a black belt that she strapped her disintegrator and micronizer to and grabbed a pair of knee high white leather boots with a spiked heel that was easily six feet tall. She picked me up and put me in her left boot and started to slid her foot in but I begged her to put on some socks so she went back to her wardrobe and grabbed a pair but then she pulled me out of the boot and dropped me into the sock. I complained telling her that the whole reason I wanted her to wear socks was so that I wouldn't be right against her sweaty foot but then she laughed and asked me how I was supposed to lick her foot with a sock in the way. Without waiting for my response she shoved her foot in on top of me, slid it into her boot and zipped it up.

   At her scale I was about six inches tall and until now she had only worn me in flats. In flats her weight was pretty evenly distributed throughout her foot but in heels all of her weight rested on the ball of her foot and unfortunately thats right where my head was. Being in a sock and a boot compared to being in a slip on flat was like comparing a summer day to an oven. I was wishing that I hadn't begged her to wear socks.

   When we arrived at the office of the ships doctor she asked Jandra to put me on the male examination table. When Jandra took off her boot and the doctor saw where my head was and that she was wearing socks inside boots she commented on how some of the crew actually thought that she had gone soft and how when they heard about this the rumors would be dispelled immediately.

   I was clamped down by my arms and legs spread eagle on a very cold steal table. As the doctor poked and prodded me she casually talked to Jandra asking how I was adjusting to life as her personal mate. Jandra told her that I was very obedient and she was happy with her choice. The doctor then roughly grabbed me by my manhood and started to pull on it. She asked Jandra what it took to arouse me and thankfully Jandra stepped in and took over. I had never been so humiliated in my life. I mean there I was, exposed, helpless to cover myself, freezing my ass off and my giant wife was jerking me off in front of another woman. I just couldn't get it up under these circumstances but then I heard the doctor say that she could just stick a syringe in my testicles and get her sample from the source. I looked pleadingly at my giantess wife and she told the doctor that she would get her sample for her. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine Jandra and I, human sized, warm and alone and a few minutes later Jandra was able to hand the doctor a tiny vial of my swimmers. Sadly I have to say that that was the first and only time that my wife had ever brought me to orgasm without me making her cum first.

   When the exam was over Jandra dropped me back in her sock and put it back on her foot, then carefully positioned my head back under the ball of her foot to keep up appearances, and slid her boot back on. The doctor told her that my results would be in in a day or two and we left.

   I was very eager to get out of the boot but when we got back to Jandra's quarters, instead of letting me out she balanced all of her weight on me and said that since she got me off that I owed her and would have to get her off at her normal size or she would keep me in her boot for the rest of the day. She told me to kiss her foot if I agreed to her terms. I wanted out of the boot so bad that I kissed her foot. Then with me still in her boot under her foot she went into her bathroom and put on some make up and did her hair all the while balancing her weight on me. when I asked her why she did it she said that she wanted to be pretty for me and didn't want me to see her until she was done.

   Finally she let me out of her boot and sock then she took off the rest of her clothes, snatched me up and crawled into bed. She used me like a human dildo for the next three and a half hours before pulling me out for the night. then she took me into the bathroom and washed me off, made me clean my mouth and carried me back to bed. She set me on the bed and sat right on me. I couldn't believe how cruel my wife was being but then she used the micronizer and before I knew what was going on my five foot nine inch wife was sitting on my chest. She layed down on top of me, kissed me and thanked me for the fantastic orgasms and fell asleep. As I lay there feeling my beautiful wife's rhythmic breathing on top of me I almost felt like it was all worth it.