- Text Size +

Ivan shifted uncomfortably in his costume, gently tugging at the groin of his linen pants in an attempt to stop them from bunching up. He always hated using toy doll outfits, however, commissioning custom outfits all the time just wasn’t feasible. Especially since there wasn’t going to be much left over once she was done with him. So this plain, tan and slightly itchy monk outfit would have to suffice for the evening. 


Suddenly, the loud thumping of heavy footfalls on hardwood snapped the shrunken man’s attention towards the slightly ajar door leading out into the hallway. Ivan swallowed hard, his eyes drawn to the dancing shadows that cascaded into the room from outside. Each step grew louder and louder until finally the door was slowly pushed open with a loud creak.


“Brave is the mortal man who dares to climb into the heavens and lay eyes upon the God Queen Megan!” The giantess spoke loudly and confidently as she entered her bedroom, taking a brief moment to pose above her tiny boyfriend, allowing him to drink in her splendid visage from the comfort of her bedspread. Contrary to Ivan’s inexpensive, generic peasant costume, the inter-sized couple had invested a modest sum into the pretty blonde’s goddess outfit. A more than worthwhile purchase, in both of their humble opinions. The entire ensemble was largely white, consisting of a matching bra and booty shorts set and adorned with some cute golden straps that wound around her body, adding just enough pressure in the right places to perfectly accentuate the curves of her athletic physique. A large veil of semi translucent white mesh was attached to the back of her bra and two cuffs on either wrist, creating a beautiful flowing canvas that followed her every movement. And whenever the tiny man let his immense lover just how truly deific her beauty was, they both knew that he was being sincere.


“My Goddess… legends of your beauty do not do you justice. I am unworthy to even witness your perfection.” Ivan said in character, falling to his knees and raising his hands over his head as he began to bow emphatically. Megan stepped forward, bringing her crotch right against the edge of the bed. She grinned down at him, forcing herself to stay in character and practice some modicum of restraint. Ironically, between Megan and her Goddess persona, it was Megan herself that seemed to be the more domineering of the two. Had it been fully up to her, she would’ve come home from the gym, scooped Ivan off of her desk and simply dumped him down the front of her panties without so much as a single word. However, as much as Ivan did in fact enjoy being used like a toy by his giantess girlfriend, they had agreed to give this role playing thing a fair shake.


“True, you mortals deserve little more than spending eternity as my toe jam.” Megan declared, nonchalantly inspecting her fingernails for grime, treating Ivan like the insect he was. After a moment of neglecting his cries of worship, Megan looked down and inspected the otherwise bare bedspread, putting on a faux frown as she saw Ivan standing alone. “Oh, and where are your fellow disciples? I was expecting six of you.”


Ivan nervously chuckled, scratching the back of his neck. Obviously she wasn’t actually expecting him to have been joined by others in the privacy of their bedroom, but he also wasn’t 100% sure where exactly she was going with this. “I… erm. My godde- oh crap!” Ivan was cut off as the giantess before him spun on her heels and hiked up her mesh veil, ensuring she provided as few barriers as possible between her enormous round butt and Ivan’s tiny body as possible.


“Very well. I suppose we will just need to wait for them to arrive.” She said plainly before plopping her large, well toned bum onto the bed, crushing her tiny worshiper with her cheeks. Megan began to grind her butt back and forth for half a minute or so before she lifted one cheek so that Ivan could hear her. “You had better hope that they move quickly…”


Before Ivan could respond, a short but loud burst erupted from the canyon above him. He began to let out a desperate scream, but Megan’s heavy cheek quickly returned to the mattress, leaving Ivan trapped beneath her, basking in the potent miasma freed from the depths of her bowels. Megan chuckled as she felt the immediate frantic struggling from the tiny man as she blasted him with just a tiny little toot. Obviously, they both knew that Ivan was perfectly comfortable with her gas, a fact that she never hesitated to take advantage of. However, two months ago she had switched to a new brand of protein powder as she entered her preseason bulking grind and Ivan had made the mistake of admitting to her just how utterly mind boggling the stink of  her gas had become. Something that she intended to take full advantage of. 


Down in the admittedly erotic gas chamber, Ivan was choking down one breath or rancid flatus  after another, just imagining the self-satisfied grin on Megan’s face as she farted her noxious protein farts directly into his nostrils. He imagined he might be enraged by the whole situation if he didn’t find it so incredibly fucking hot to be dominated by this titanic blonde baddie. The giantess’ cheeks shifted back and forth above him as Megan grinded her butt into the bed, rolling Ivan’s tiny body back and forth, but never allowing him to escape the cramped space between her cheeks. 


“Hmmmph, dealing with mortals always upsets my stomach.” Megan said arrogantly, leaning to the side again as she prepared to release the last little bits of gas from her bowels. The fart squeaked out but instead of settling back down on top of Ivan, the blonde goddess reached a finger down beneath her cheeks wiggling it around until she found what felt like Ivan’s head so she could apply a bit of pressure.


“Megan.. erm… my Goddess! Mercy please!” Ivan tried to shout, feeling her immense finger barrelling it’s way toward him and knowing what was coming next. As expected, Megan propped her index finger behind Ivan’s head and back before she pressed him upwards into the damp, musky depths of her crack. His miniature body was forced beyond the outer edges of her crack, driving him deeper and deeper until only the thin barrier of her booty shorts and her underwear were the only thing between him and her gargantuan asshole. “Well shit…” Ivan mumbled, the left side of his face pressed firmly against his goddess’ pucker as he listened to the ominous gurgling that preceded one final burst of noxious effluvium. 


“Ahhhh. Tell me mortal, how long should I be expected to wait for your pitiful kin? If my patience were to run much thinner, I would find myself less likely to be so benevolent.” Megan gloated, holding her tiny plaything gently against her fingers, giving him a moment to recuperate from her “benevolence.” 


“Please my golden lady… the others… they aren’t coming.” Ivan panted, the stink of protein powdered farts still wafting around his nostrils. The throbbing erection he was sporting through his scratchy peasant pants made it perfectly clear that he was loving every damned second of this torment, but he certainly wasn’t going to turn up his nose at the chance to catch his breath. 


“Oh? Does your Goddess not deserve proper tribute?”


“Of course my lady. The others… they were cowards, but I would never neglect my responsibilities.” 


Megan’s lips curled up into a wry smile as she brought Ivan closer to her face. Though, she inadvertently caught a good whiff of the eye watering stench she had just poisoned his outfit with. Maybe the tiny man had a point, this new protein mix really did make her farts toxic. However, right now, that wasn’t a problem that a goddess should need to trouble herself with. 


“Very brazen of you little mortal… to climb into your Goddess’ home all by yourself. Do you really believe yourself capable of facing the trials on your own?”


Trials? Ivan wasn’t sure what she meant by trials, but he could venture a pretty educated guess on the nature of these mysterious games. “I would be honored to become a champion of the Goddess, or die trying.” 


“Hmmm, I cannot tell if you are bold… or stupid.” Megan said with a sinister smile as she took Ivan’s body between two fingers as she got up and began walking across the room. “Perhaps time will tell. The first of your trials will test your strength and your cunning.”


Megan carried Ivan over towards her desk where her large athletic duffel was carelessly tossed in the corner of the room. She positioned the bag in front of her computer chair and unzipped the first stretch of zipper. “Your first trial will pit you against one of Mount Megan’s deadliest beasts… the mighty hydra.”


Immediately Ivan understood the basic premise of the challenge, even before he was slowly lowered down into the pungent atmosphere of her sports bag. Very little light poured into the bag after Megan removed her enormous arms. Ivan was quick to try to survey his surroundings. Unfortunately, it seemed that Megan had put some amount of thought into her trials because she had left him nothing to work with but a small mountain of her dirty gym socks as well as a few pairs of her worn in soccer socks.


“Good luck little mortal.” Megan’s voice boomed just as her bare foot began to worm its way into the bag. Ivan watched as the toes of the massive foot splayed out as she began to blindly search the floor of the bag for him. Wanting to play along, Ivan quickly dove into the mountain, burrowing his way beneath the course, sweaty stiffened cotton. Once he was under the pile of socks, Ivan just kept digging his way deeper and deeper, his nostrils filling with the signature scent of Megan’s sweaty feet. 


“Be careful, my would-be champion… the beast is hungry.” Megan said, unaware that Ivan couldn’t hear her muffled voice through the smelly cotton. As her toes stopped feeling the smooth plastic base of the bag and felt the edge of the pile of gym socks, the goddess assumed that her miniature man must’ve buried himself, just as she expected.


Suddenly as he was crawling his way backwards, having accidentally crawled into the long meandering tube of one of Megan’s soccer socks, Ivan felt an immense pressure come down on him like a dozen elephants. Ivan wriggled around fruitlessly against the weight of Megan’s foot pressing down on top of him. He wasn’t sure if the goddess… erm… the hydra, had found him or if the massive beast was simply resting on top of the massive pile for the sake of crushing the life form his bones. With the increased pressure, the coarse fabric of Megan’s unwashed practice socks was bearing down painfully against his face, a single strand of cotton pushing directly between his lips and forcing his mouth open. Ivan’s tongue dragged along the length of the coarse cotton binding, his own saliva rehydrating the fabric and filling his mouth with the acrid taste of her stale sweat. 


“Is this how my champion chooses to fight? By hiding?” Megan said, now using her foot to try to search through the pile. But still she could not find Ivan’s body. After a few more minutes of not actively tormenting her little boyfriend, Megan grew bored and withdrew the hydra, tearing open the top of the duffel so she could begin to search through the sweaty pile of socks. Even being able to see what she was doing, the giantess was still having a hard time finding her tiny prize. Eventually she spied a bit of movement inside one of her long black soccer socks. Megan lifted the long cotton tube with a smile on her face and peered down inside, finding Ivan stuck in the very bottom staring up at her. 


“Well, it would seem that you’re more impressive than you look, little mite. You have passed the first of the Goddess’ trials.” Megan teased, dumping out the smelly contents of her sock. “Tell me, how did a worm like you survive against my mighty beast?”


Ivan slowly climbed to his feet, standing in the palm of his immense girlfriend as she grinned down at him cutely. It was clear she was enjoying their little game immensely. 


“I simply camouflaged myself with the creature’s scent. After that I simply had to wait until it got bored. Hydra’s are notoriously simple minded, after all.” Ivan teased. He watched the giantess’ eyebrows raise at his brazenness. 


“I see, so you’re more clever than brave? I suppose some Goddess might find that sort of thing appealing.” She said, lifting her palm towards her face. The giantess took a few deep sniffs of her worshiper. He reeked of her feet, a fact that excited her to no end. It was like she was marking her territory, alerting any other meddling goddess to the fact that Ivan already belonged to her. 


Ivan tried to hold on tightly to the creases in Megan’s palm as she positioned his body under her nose. A sudden current of air being drawn inside the goddess’ nasal passages threatened to carry Ivan away into the dark cavernous abyss. Thankfully however, his grip remained steadfast throughout the powerful sniff, allowing him to avoid becoming lodged up his girlfriend’s nose, a fate that was pretty low on his list for enjoyable torments that Megan would occasionally inflict upon him. Some small part of Ivan felt a bit guilty about setting this boundary with his girlfriend, especially given then way he enjoyed all of the other strange, nasty torment she would put him through, but there was just something unpleasant about finding himself standing on the tip of the gigantic blonde’s finger as she poised him beneath her nostril.  Luckily, Megan was receptive to his concerns after the first time she had pushed him up her snout following a bit of light teasing on his part, but that didn’t mean that the occasional sniff didn’t threaten to encase him with snot. 


“Ooops, sorry sweetie. I forgot.” Megan admitted, grateful to find the small man still waiting in her palm. The tiny man waved her off, shrugging his shoulders upon hearing her break character out of concern for him. 


“Please my Goddess. Your actions need no apology. It is me who should apologize. I should be more careful where I’m standing.” He said humbly, falling to his knees again to begin kissing Megan’s palm. The immense blonde bit her lip and gave a wide, hungry smile to her favorite little plaything. 


“Excellent work little one. You have passed your second trial. As if a Goddess would ever apologize to a pathetic worm like you.” She sneered. Ivan chuckled a bit to himself and quietly nodded his head. 


“The very idea is laughable, your majesty.”


“Indeed. It is now time to begin your third trial. Are you ready?” She asked, her toothy smile appearing simultaneously adorable and sinister. Ivan began to speak up, but he was quickly cut off before he could get the words out. “Just kidding, I don’t give a shit! Buh bye!” 


With a quick wink the titanic goddess raised her left arm overhead and swiftly brought her right hand, as well as Ivan’s helpless body, around to her armpit. He was granted a view of his destination for a few seconds, just long enough to consider what he knew about Megan’s schedule earlier that day. The armpit before him didn’t stand out to him as overly tortuous. Her skin didn’t appear to be overly damp with sweat, and while she had a small bit of stubbly hair covering the pit, it wouldn't have been more than a day since she last shaved. There were bits of dirt and grime that he could see plastered to her skin, but nothing more egregious than he would expect this late in the day. The real kicker was that he knew that Megan had to work earlier today. So, it wasn’t like she could’ve gone without deodorant all day, could she?


“Trying to figure out how bad it's going to be?” Megan asked rhetorically. Ivan hadn’t said anything yet and she just knew he was trying to figure out just how much he was in for, knowing full well he was about to be pushed into her pit. “Well, let me give you a clue.” The giantess said, loudly clapping her hand against her underarm, pressing Ivan’s body firmly against her stubbly pit.


“ACK! GODDAMN, WOMAN!” Ivan shouted, the pungent stink of Megan’s body odor assaulting his nostrils in an instant. He had no idea how she managed to work up such a powerful stink while needing to interact with the general public all day. However, the “how” of things wasn’t important right now, he was stuck in this woman’s unwashed pit and he was going to remain here until he managed to pass his third trial. Speaking of which, he didn’t specifically know what his third trial actually entailed. Though it seemed like Megan’s idea for these challenges was a bit more on the vague side, so he was either going to have to wait it out until she was ready to move on to the next body part or do some worshiping and hope that she got excited enough to move him into her underwear. 


Ivan took a deep breath in through his nose, basking in the unique scent that wafted around him. Having spent a decent amount of time around the sweatiest, smelliest places of several different giantesses, Ivan had come to realize that while feet and farts tended to all smell similarly rank, it was a woman’s armpit that was instantly recognizable. He had frequently asserted to his gigantic girlfriend that if he had ever needed to identify without seeing her face or hearing her voice, he would then opt to get a whiff of her armpit, a fact that for some reason delighted the young giantess to no end. Because of this, Megan was keen on making sure he was frequently reacclimating himself to the sour stink of her unwashed pits, for safety reasons of course. Thankfully though, Ivan would gladly spend all day right here, basking in the pungent stink. 


Megan spun around in her chair, keeping her arm pinned to her stinky armpit. It only took a few minutes for her to feel the sensation of Ivan’s tiny tongue dragging across her sensitive skin. The pretty young blonde let out a heavy sigh, content with the fact that her tiny boyfriend was so keen on worshiping her body, no matter the circumstances. It just made her feel so… powerful. Her eyes darted over to the small clock on the desk. She wanted to give Ivan plenty of time to bask in her scent and hopefully get him ready to burst. However, after only a few minutes of licking, Megan’s arm was already getting tired of holding Ivan in place. And she knew if she were to just drop her arm on him, he wouldn’t be able to move around under the weight of her flesh. 


Ivan gasped as the enormous hand beneath him finally moved away from the tacky flesh of Megan’s underarm. Despite how much he loved the smell of her pits, it was easy for him to get overwhelmed without any sort of access to fresh air. The giant woman eyed him curiously, saying nothing before she stood up and began to walk over to her bed. Megan crawled onto the bed, lying on her side as she propped her right arm to enable Ivan unrestricted access to her other armpit. 


“Listen closely you worm. You have until I lose interest to finish your third trial. Succeed and I will give you a close look at my godhood.” Megan said playfully, tucking a thumb into the waistband of her shorts. “Fail, however, and you will spend your last night on this planet begging my divine asshole for mercy, before I…dispose… of you in the morning.” 


Ivan felt a twinge of pleasure as his immense girlfriend threatened to humiliate him so completely. Though she hadn’t actually verbalized the specifics of her threat, Ivan understood the implications of being “disposed of” perfectly. And while she hadn’t ever actually subjected him to the experiences of her toilet, it was one of the few things that Megan could still use to threaten him with that actually made him a little bit nervous. Immediately the tiny man dove forward, pressing his face into the folds of her underarm, lapping his tongue across the grimy surface like an obedient dog. 


“Nice…” Megan hissed softly, loving the sensation of Ivan’s little tongue. To put a bit of a timer on this whole challenge while also getting herself ready, Megan took out her phone and began browsing one of her favorite websites. As was typical for her, she began things with some light intersize toying videos. Her favorite creator studio had just put out a new video featuring some giantess titcrushing and Megan was eager to watch. 


As he diligently licked the goddess’ armpit, Ivan was suddenly alerted to the familiar voice, the voice of Dalliah Ray, a giantess fetish model who filmed certified cruelty free giantess fetish porn with her shrunken husband. Ivan crawled to the edge of Megan’s armpit, craning his neck around her muscular arm to catch a glimpse of the video playing on her phone. He couldn’t believe that she was watching a video without him! He caught a glimpse of Dalliah dangling her tiny husband by his ankle over her gargantuan DD tits before he happened to notice Megan staring down at him with a satisfied grin. 


“Can you truly afford to be getting distracted right now? You’re not under the impression that I’ve suddenly become less bloated are you? Or perhaps you’re better suited to be my slave than my champion, hmmm? Does a lifetime of servicing my asshole entice you?” She teased, using one finger to awkwardly push Ivan into her pit once more.


“Of course my Goddess. Serving you in any capacity is an honor.” Ivan said, once Megan’s finger withdrew and he was able to pull his face away from the odorous flesh. “You’re perfect in every way.”


Just as Megan’s arm was beginning to lower, threatening to completely enclose him in her smelly pit, the giantess let out a soft chuckle and reached in to pluck the shrunken man from her armpit. She held him aloft in front of her face for a moment, her sinister smile causing his heart to begin racing even faster. “Very well, I’ll accept that. Consider your third trial completed.” Ivan looked at his giantess girlfriend confused. 


“But, I… I don’t understand?”


“Your third trial was to pay me a compliment. It was a little bit vague, but I’ll accept being called perfect in every way.” She replied with a smile. Ivan scoffed and shook his head. 


“A compliment?” He asked incredulously. “I see. And there was no sense in telling me the nature of the trial?” Megan couldn’t contain her smile as she nonchalantly shrugged her shoulders. 


“I thought it was perfectly obvious. You are so very… clever, after all.” She cooed, lowering Ivan down to her lips to give him a small kiss. 


“And having me lick your armpits?”


“I never specifically instructed you to do so. I simply placed you there to give you something to compliment. All that sniffing and kissing was all you, mister.” She replied. Ivan began to argue, but Megan simply rolled her eyes and set him down on the mattress. She began to adjust herself, stripping off the upper half of her costume as Ivan watched from the mattress. “Did you wish to continue arguing, or would you like to partake in the ritual of the Goddess’ champion?” She asked, using one hand to gently start massaging her breast. Like a smart little man, Ivan immediately put to bed any other gripes he had with Megan’s little deception.


“Good boy.” She said, lifting Ivan from the mattress. She rolled onto her back and set him gracefully between her tits. With everything in place, the blonde giantess lifted her cell phone into the air and resumed the video. Now sitting in the valley between Megan’s perky tits and staring up at the video of Dalliah, crushing her tiny husband between her tits, Ivan was having a hard time keeping his hand off of his own throbbing erection. Similarly, Megan was getting wrapped up in the experience, though with one hand dedicated to keeping the phone in the air, she had only one free hand to begin exploring her own body. However, she had other resources at her disposal. 


The giantess plunged her free hand under the waistband of her costume’s spandex. Two dexterous fingers meandered their way past her neatly trimmed bush and began gently teasing the outer edges of her labia. She looked down from the video to find Ivan lying on her sternum, slowly pumping his own cock to the video. “Hey, you. You’re on nipple duty.” She ordered. Like a dutiful soldier, Ivan scrambled to his feet, his dick pointing Megan in the face as he gave her an eager nod and began to climb the summit of her left tit. 


The giantess let out a cute giggle as she watched him work his way up her breast. Seeing his adorable little pecker never failed to put a smile on her face. As soon as the tiny adventurer reached her areola, he dropped to his knees and began tenderly kissing her soft pink nipple. He used both hands to massage her flesh, really putting his back into the rubdown as her nipple began to stiffen up. The soft moans that escaped from Megan’s lips were like cocaine to the tiny lilliputian. He turned his gaze to the side, staring into her big beautiful face as she softly moaned to herself, falling back into her imagination as she engaged in assisted masturbation.


“My god, she's perfect.” Ivan thought to himself. Just then, a sly smile crept onto his face as a devilish idea wormed its way into his brain. Without warning, as he kissed her nipple again, Ivan quickly bit down on the sensitive flesh. As expected, the titanic woman let out a shrill yelp as Ivan’s teeth sunk into her skin. However, that yelp quickly shifted into another long, sensual moan that coincided with a deep shill that rushed down Megan’s body. As the giantess opened her eyes, she found Ivan staring back at her, still chomping down on her nipple like a puppy with a shoe. 


“Oh, you naughty, naughty little toy.” Megan said, casually tossing her phone to the side and pushing Ivan’s body deep into her tit. The giantess rubbed her tiny boyfriend around her breast for a short while before releasing her grip, allowing him to pop up and get some air. “Alright my devoted little worshiper. Time for your final trial…” Ivan turned his gaze down the length of Megan’s body to find she was now holding her shorts away from her body, creating a small opening for him to fit through. He looked up at Megan excitedly, just to receive a quick smirk and a wink. “Get moving hot stuff. Do a good job and I won’t make you sleep with the rest of my sextoys.”


The threat barely even registered with Ivan as he was far too preoccupied with dismounting his girlfriend’s hill sized titty and racing towards her panties. The giantess watched him run down her tummy, his tiny footsteps registering as little more than an insect crawling across her skin. She became even more flustered watching him race his way towards her pussy, that she couldn’t stand to be in her costume anymore. Just as Ivan reached her navel, Megan lifted her hips from the mattress just enough to yank the tight spandex over her round butt. He took a brief tumble into her belly button, but as soon as she settled back into place, Ivan was back up and racing his way towards the giantess’ naked crotch. 


“Ffffuck me…” Megan gasped softly as she felt Ivan stumble his way through her pubes and all but throw himself onto her already swollen clit. Now completely overwhelmed with the pheromone laden smell of her eager sex, Ivan began hungrily lapping away at his girlfriend’s clitoris. Periodically he was nudged to one side or the other by Megan’s enormous fingers as she gently prodded away at her own genitals where she felt the desire most. However, as Ivan continued to work diligently on her sensitive bean, Megan decided to bring in some reinforcements, digging through her bedside table for a long, slender vibrator that she quickly brought down and began sliding in and out of her cunt. The pair continued this dance for several minutes before Ivan began to grow a bit exhausted, his rapid pace slowing considerably. Megan picked up on this, but knowing that she was close, the horny giantess decided to ride this out to the finale together. 


“Get on…” She ordered, her breath catching in her chest as she spoke. Ivan looked up to find the tip of Megan’s vibrator, hovering just outside the entrance to her slick vagina. Ivan glanced down at his own crotch. His dick now hung flaccid between his legs, having busted all over himself while attempting to eat out his giantess lover. He was tired and he knew from experience that getting rammed up inside of the titanic woman’s snatch was not a sit back and relax type of ordeal. However, he wasn’t about to sit here and disappoint his goddess now. Megan watched as Ivan carefully clambered up onto the vibrator, straddling it on his stomach to ensure a seamless transition. She stared at him for a few long seconds before shutting her eyes and setting her head back on her pillow as she slowly plunged the device and its rider up inside of her body. 


Megan’s moans quickly became stifled screams of ecstasy as she pushed Ivan deep inside of her cunt, his tiny squirms translating into frantic writhing of her own. She continued to pump the device in and out, never once losing trace of where she felt Ivan. 


“Oh fuck me…. I’m close…” She cried out, knowing full well that Ivan couldn’t hear her. She picked up the pace, spamming her vibrator in and out, desperately trying to get herself over the edge before Ivan ran out of steam. Thankfully the impassioned blonde found herself arriving at the precipice with one long final stroke before her body became racked with the throes of ecstasy. Deep inside her snatch, Ivan was aware of the impending orgasm, having ridden out the waves of intense pleasure inside of Meagn’s body several times before. The arrival of the flood of cum came just in time for the small man, as when he finally slid out of her satisfied cunt, landing with a wet plop at the crest of her buttcheeks, Ivan didn’t even have the energy to crawl out of the puddle of her sticky juices. Thankfully, while content to lie still in a state of indescribable bliss for a while, Megan was not the kind of woman to shirk her responsibilities as a partner, especially after all of the work Ivan had put in this evening. 


“Come here sweetie, I’ve got you.” Megan cooed, gently scooping Ivan off of the mattress and carrying him out into the bathroom. She ran some warm water under the tap and carefully began to shower off her tiny boyfriend. After cleaning themselves up a bit, Megan returned to her bedroom and quickly threw on some new bedsheets before pulling on some pajamas and tucking herself under the covers, carefully setting Ivan on the pillow beside her head. They sat quietly for a few minutes, simply staring and enjoying each other’s presence for a while before Ivan finally spoke up. 


“You truly are the most beautiful Goddess imaginable.” He said sincerely, leaning forward to plant a single kiss on the tip of her nose. Megan smiled affectionately but shook her head. 


“Mhhhh mhhh. No more Goddess tonight. I don’t need a little worshiper. I just need my man.” She cooed, nuzzling her face ever so gently against his body before giving him three quick smooches. 


“Goodnight, my love.” He said quietly, watching her for a few more minutes as she closed her eyes and began to drift away. Finally, as the soft sound of Megan’s snores indicated that she was finally asleep, Ivan looked up towards the ceiling, deep in thought. His arms, his legs, hell, every muscle in his body ached and begged for rest. This giantess was certainly a handful, there was no doubt about it. But at the end of the day, there wasn’t a single thing he would change about his life right now. Not one damn thing. 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this short return to the Losing Control characters. If you're interested in a commissioned story of your own, head over to my deviantart page (Omanahan88) and send me a DM. 


Thanks for reading!!