- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

ZIPPY THE CLOWN

Thomas did not get to see the lights often. Thomas never got what he wanted. He could not go to the city with his friends, eat the food he liked, or even talk to a girl. All he could do was sit in his wheelchair, watching the world pass him by. Thomas’s mother tried her best to make him the happiest boy in the world. But how could she, when he could never tell her what he wanted? How could she know that he hated cartoons? How could she know that he thought chocolate was disgusting? How could she know that his classmate called him “Professor X”, and that he wanted to kill himself if he could move his own arm? But Thomas’s mother tried, and he loved her dearly for that. Not that he could tell her.


But the lights at the carnival were something she always got right. Every year, Thomas’s mother would take him to the street carnival, and they were the best nights of his static life. This was the one night where everybody was too distracted with the glitz and the glam to give him pitied looks. This was the one night where he was just like everybody else. He watched in glee at the roller coasters he could not ride, the popcorn he could not ask for, and the pretty girls he could not talk to.


His mother had run off to buy tickets to the carnival show, which was the grand climax of the night’s events. But something inside her did not want to wait in a long line with Thomas. So, she parked him in front of a harmless yellow tent with the sign: “Zippy the Clown”. Thomas noticed the tent moving. Who, or what, could be inside? Suddenly, the tent’s zipper opened, and two hands in black gloves came out. The gloves pulled the tent door aside, and out came a clown.
Thomas had seen clowns before. He was used to the colourful hair and clothes. He was used to the white makeup on her face. He was even used to the bright red nose. But something about Zippy was different. She seemed to wear less clothes than other clowns, and this made him feel different. She was not funny like the other clowns; she was something else. He liked her. She beckoned him over with her index. Thomas wanted so badly to go to her, but his mother was not there to push him. Noticing this, Zippy slowly walked towards him, pulling a deflated balloon out of her pocket. She blew it up and handed it to Thomas. While he could not receive it, Zippy noticed a tiny glint in his eyes. He liked it. She pointed at the balloon and made a shocked face, humorously bonking it with her head. Thomas’s eyes sparkled. Zippy let go of the balloon, letting it float away. She reached into her other pocket and presented a lollipop. There was no glint in Thomas’s eyes. She made a disgusted face at the lollipop, giving it a thumbs down before throwing it to the side. She reached her hands into her cleavage and pulled out a single piece of popcorn. There was a glint in Thomas’s eyes, making her clap proudly. She gently leaned towards him, bringing the popcorn to his mouth. It was the best thing Thomas had ever tasted. Zippy lightly patted him on the head. She then circled around him, standing behind his wheelchair. She looked to her left, then to her right. She grabbed the handles on Thomas’s wheelchair and began to wheel him towards her tent. As he watched the tent get closer, he was not quite sure if he felt excited or scared. Maybe a mixture of both. Either way, there was nothing he could say or do. What’s new.


The inside of Zippy’s tent was wonderful as it was bizarre. On one side was a mattress with a sleeping bag. On the other was a short table full of props. Thomas could see cards, balloons, candy, a bowl of strange pink liquid, and knives. Zippy snapped her fingers, ordering Thomas to turn his attention to her. She turned around and began slowly circling her butt in front of him. Seeing this, Thomas felt the mound between his legs stand up. It was the one thing in his body that moved on its own, although involuntarily. Zippy slowly sat down on Thomas’s unmoving lap. She grinned as she felt his erection underneath her, which only seemed to be growing. She placed a hand on Thomas’s unmoving hand, gently stroking his fingers. She stood back up, turned to face him, and kneeled. She checked to see that his eyes were sparkling like the summer sky. She reached towards his crotch and slowly unzipped his pants. She pulled down his underwear, exposing his erection. Her gloved fingers wrapped around his manhood, and she began to gently stroke. Thomas’s body jolted in excitement. She leaned her face towards his membrane and began to suck. This was the best moment of Thomas’s entire life. He was experiencing an explosive euphoria between his legs, one that she knew he wanted without telling her so. Little did he realize that his pleasured body was shrinking. Slowly but surely, his body was becoming smaller in his wheelchair. He only noticed this phenomenon when his head sank inside his shirt. But there was nothing he could say or do. What’s new. Soon, his tiny body was lifted out of his clothes, his manhood between the lips of Zippy’s now gigantic lips. Her gloved hands arrived to insert his legs inside her mouth, and she began furiously sucking his lower half. All Thomas could do was experience the wet and slimy service of Zippy’s mouth and tongue. For the first time in his life, Thomas experienced the glory of ejaculation. For the first time in his life, he felt his entire body shake with pleasure, as his heart developed feelings for the clown. For the first time in his life, he experienced post nut clarity. His mind began to race. What was happening to him? Why was he now the size of a lollipop? Why was he now at the mercy of a giant clown? Where was his mother? Zippy did not let his mind race much further, as her teeth chomped down on Thomas’s body. Pleasure was replaced by indescribable pain. Thomas watched as the legs he had hated his whole life left his body, sliding down Zippy’s throat. She grabbed him by the head and pulled out his remains, dangling him in front of her eyes. She silently laughed as she pointed at him. As Thomas’s body came still, Zippy pulled out a white plastic stick from her back pocket. She shoved it up Thomas’s torso. After that, she dipped him into the bowl of strange pink liquid. She heard footsteps outside. A child called for her name. She took out a newly made lollipop from the bowl of strange pink liquid and safely tucked it in her cleavage. She smiled, as she pulled her tent doors open.

Chapter End Notes:

I just reread this story to check for grammar and...damn that's fucked up. Sorry about that. Was it too much, or do you think I should go harsher?