- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

THE COUNTESS

“I…I’m not sure about this,” Tim muttered as he shifted in his seat.
“Oh don’t be such a pussy,” Dave shook his head and gave his friend a slight nudge, “You said you wanted to get better at horror.”
“I know, I know,” Tim looked around, “But look at this place.” This theatre was nothing like the polished cinemas in the city. The building’s design was straight out of the Reinassance; the marble pillars and red walls captured a moment from centuries ago. It did not help that the building was in terrible shape. There were cracks all over the construction, as well as cobwebs in the corners and under the seats. Tim, Dave, and the strange receptionist were the only people in the building, and the place lacked the noise and hustle of modern day movie theatres. Tim could clearly hear his own breathing, Dave’s breathing, and the low hum of the projector behind him.
“Sets the atmosphere, doesn’t it?” Dave grinned.
“Why do you think nobody’s here?” Tim asked.
“Cause we’re in the fucking middle of nowhere. You expect this place to be like Fort Square?”
“I guess not…” Tim looked down at his feet.
“Just think about this like this mate,” Dave spoke as the lights slowly faded, “No matter how shit this experience is, it was only 2 bucks, so it’ll still be worth it.”

Soon the room was in complete darkness, and the projector lit a large white screen in front of the two boys.
“Holy shit!” Tim was taken back by the sudden brightness.
“You jumping cause of that?!” Dave laughed as he pointed at the screen, “Nothing’s even happened yet bro.”
“Shut up,” Tim shook his head with a smirk. As they watched the screen, two words appeared on the white background: “The Countess”.
“Is the Countess the monster?” Tim asked.
“Probably,” Dave shrugged, “You think she’ll have no eyeballs?”
“Why would you put that image in my head?”
“Maybe she has like three heads coming out of her fucking neck. Or maybe she has these huge ugly tits and she makes people suck on them.”
“I don’t like your imagination,” Tim frowned, “How do you come up with this crap?”
“I’m kind of a genius,” Dave responded. The screen transitioned from the title card to a still shot of a traditional kitchen.
“Woman,” a male voice was heard, “Where is my supper?”
“I have not the time yet,” a timid female voice replied.
“Not the time?!” the male shrieked, “What in God’s name have you been doing?”
“I’ve had a knot in my stomach since the sunrise,” the woman explained, “I’m afraid I’ve caught something. I’ve been trying to do my usual. Cleaning our clothes, dusting our house, and reading to your son. Making supper was next, but the knot has slowed me down. My apologies, I will be at the kitchen right away.” The lower half of the woman entered the camera. She seemed to be wearing a black corsette, and her long legs were vividly displayed on the screen.
“Daaaaamn,” Dave commented, “She got booty though.”
“Is that the Countess?” Tim asked, unable to peel his eyes away from the lady’s legs.
“I don’t know,” his friend replied, “I can tell you this though. She gon get fucking murdered.”
“What makes you say that?”
“Hot girls always get killed in these things,” Dave explained, “You’ll see.”
“You know the importance of my work,” the man in the movie snarled, “I spend all day in slaving away for the good of this city, no matter the weather or mood. Because I am a man, and even if there is a knot the size of the Atlantic in my belly, I will do my manly duty.”
“Darling,” the woman turned around, “I told you I was—“
“But you,” the man continued, “You cannot even fulfill basic womanly duties. You are a failed woman, a wench!” The man stepped into the shot, and his elegant purple pants were visible.
“Aw dude, you’re blocking the view!” Dave yelled out.
“Darling please,” the woman’s voice shook man seemingly pressed into her, “You don’t know your own strength.”
“And you don’t know your own worth!” the man shrieked, “I will show you the only thing you are good for.” The woman could be heard crying as the man dragged her out of the shot.
“Damn,” Dave shook his head, “That’s fucked up.” He turned to Tim, who was heavily panting with clenched teeth.
“You okay?” Dave asked. Tim slowly turned to his friend.
“Yeah,” he nodded, “It was just a lot.”
“Tell me about it,” Dave chuckled. The next scene featured a dimly lit wine cellar, with the woman crumpled on the floor.She leant against the cellar wall, and her whole body could be seen. She had an elegant figure and a sizable bosom, all contained in her tight black corsette. Her long black hair complemented her pale skin. One of her eyes were swollen shut, and she had a handprint on her cheek. Her makeup was tattered by her tears. Despite these flaws, her beauty was adamanent. Seeing this, Tim gave out a deep sigh.
“You getting horny over there?” Dave nudged his friend.
“What?” Tim denied, “No.”
“I get it I get it,” Dave spoke, keeping his eyes on the woman, “She is…fucking stunning. What’d I say about the huge tits though, huh?” The two boys stared in awe as this beautiful woman quietly sobbed. She then began to sing.
“I feel so small,” she sang, “Like an infant that crawls. Like a red leaf in the fall. Like a shadow on the wall.”
“What a beautiful voice,” Tim muttered.
“Timmy you falling in love with her,” Dave teased, “Wanna try to find the actress’s name?”
“I feel so small,” the woman continued, “A bloody beatened whore. Let our worlds be torn, and I’ll be small no more.”

The woman suddenly jumped towards the camera.
“Oh fuck!” Dave yelled out, jumping out of his seat, “Holy shit, that was good, that was good.” The woman’s face now filled the screen, and the boys could see every detail on her beaten skin. She stared at the camera as her breathing became heavier.
“What the fuck is she doing?” Dave shook his head. The woman reached for the camera, and her slender fingers came out of the screen and into the real world. The two boys stared in shock as the woman’s gigantic hand continued to leave the movie and into the theatre.
“Damn, CGI crazy these days,” Dave commented. The giant hand slammed down on the ground in front of them, leaving yet another crack on the floor.
“That’s not CGI,” Tim looked up at the woman, whose eyes were set on the two of them.
“What the fuck,” Dave slowly stood up, “W-w-we should…get out here.” The woman’s second hand exited the screen and came into the real world, followed by her tattered yet gorgeous face. Her mouth curled into a vicious grin.
“Let’s get the fuck out,” Dave began to back away from the screen. Tim stayed seated, frozen in place with his eyes wide open. He gulped as he made eye contact with the gigantic woman pouring out of the screen.
“Tim,” Dave called out, “Tim! Get up! GET UP!”
“My my,” the woman spoke, continuing to stare at Tim, “What have you brought this time, darling.”
“Countess…” was all Tim could mutter, before the woman leaped towards him, now completely exiting the movie world. Her breasts landed on the boy, smothering him into his seat. The woman slowly rubbed against him with her giant tits, and his muffled screams could be heard from underneath.
“TIM NO!” Dave yelled, “Oh shit fuck this.” He ran towards the entrance of the theatre and pulled on the door. It was locked. He turned around to see the woman crawling towards him, her bruised yet feirce gaze piercing his direction.
“Where are you going darling?” her soothing voice boomed across the room, “Come here.”
“HELP!” Dave punched the door, “THERE’S A MONSTER IN HERE, HELP!” Slender yet gigantic fingers curled around him, forming a firm grip around his body. Dave yelled out a blood curdling scream as he was lifted off the floor and pulled towards the woman. He squirmed and thrashed, but her grasp was too tight. She positioned him in front of her face, studying him with her beaten eyes.
“You look…scrumptious,” she commented.
“LET ME GO!” Dave yelled.
“You want to escape,” she replied, “We don’t always get what we want, do we?”
“What are you gonna do to me?” Dave shook his head, continuing to squirm. The woman brought him close to her face, her bruised lips brushing against his ear.
“The Count put me in my place,” she whispered, “Now I will put you in yours.” Dave cursed, screamed, thrashed, and tried his everlasting hardest to escape. But he was helpless as the woman lowered him towards her cleavage. She inserted him feetfirst between her breasts. As she pushed him down, Dave could feel her soft yet firm flesh envelop his tiny body.
“Please,” he began to sob, “I’m just a kid. My mom is waiting for me.”
“Darling,” the woman continued to push him deeper into her bosom, “I’ve been waiting for you my entire life.” Soon, Dave was completely submerged in her flesh, tightly secured between her  boobs. The woman stuck her hand inside her cleavage, pushing him further and past her breasts. His struggling body slowly left the confines of her boobs and into the tight grip of her corsette. Lower and lower the woman pushed, until he was strapped against her warm belly. He could hear faint voices from inside.
“HELP! SOMEBODY HELP US! PLEASE!” All Dave could think to do was scream until his voice gave out.

Tim stood up, his legs faint from his orgasm. He looked up at the giant woman, peacefully sitting cross-legged on the theatre floor. A squirming outline of a man could be seen on her stomach, tightly trapped between her corsette and body. She gently stroked the outline as she turned her eyes on Tim.
“Darling,” she spoke, her voice quivering, “I’m scared.” A tear fell from her eye.
“Aren’t we all,” Tim responded. The woman smirked as she wiped the tear off her bruised cheek. She turned around to face the empty wine cellar on the screen. She sighed as she reached towards it, and she began to return to the world of the film, as suddenly and gracefully as she left it. Tim watched as the tips of her toes disappeared into the movie, and the screen went dark.

The receptionist looked up as Tim entered the lobby.
“Another one gone,” he said to the boy.
“Yeah,” Tim grimly nodded as he headed for the exit.
“Must you keep sending these men to their dooms?” the receptionist asked.
“Must the Count treat her like a shitstain?”
“I suppose. Then again, I wonder if you are doing this for justice, or for love.” Tim stopped in his tracks and turned around to face the receptionist.
“I don’t pay you to analyze me,” the boy snapped. He turned around once more, leaving the theatre and embracing the night sky.

Chapter End Notes:

This story was inspired by The Ring, but with a giantess twist. Let me know what you think, and what do you want to see next?