- Text Size +

You awoke to the smell of the giant’s musk. The scent was overwhelming, overpowering, making it difficult to think.

“Woah…” You looked at the hair you had grabbed, while before it was small enough to grab like a rope…here it towered like a big building. The already enormous prodigan Andrew had grown and from the looks of the towering hairs, by an enormous amount.

You could see the sunlight light toward the edge of the jungle and you ran toward it.  

“Holy…shit!” You gasped at the view before you. The giant’s well defined thighs were like mountains that towered above all, even as he lay down. But…the world lay like a landscape before you, you were thousands of feet up  on a prodigan scale and he was laying down! You were on his leg and his erect godhood towered high into the sky and between his thighs you looked down to see the prodigan capital city, perilously close to being smothered under his balls.

MMMM….” The god groaned and you felt the world shift underneath you as he moved. You guessed he was asleep from the stress of the growth but it was hard to tell. Sudden growth syndrome was extremely rare and sometimes incorrectly considered a myth. Usually for a microputian or smaller, they jumped a tier. It was more common among the much smaller size tiers. For a prodigan to jump size at all, let alone as much as this monster was unheard of.

It was hard to guess his height, but he was easily miles tall given that the skyscrapers looked like miniaturized legos from his thighs while he was lying down!  

Looking up…Andrew’s erect godhood towered over all. Idly, you wondered whether prodigan jets could even reach that far.

Climbing down would be dangerous. If he woke up and discovered the little city between his thighs…who knows what Andrew would do. Looking up, climbing over to the other side of his thighs was also not an option. Sticking around to find out what this new…super-prodigan was capable of was not on your mind. He eclipsed the biggest giants of all, by a vast margin. Part of you was fascinated to watch what the world would become but…from a safe distance and a pair of binoculars.

You had no choice, you had to climb down slowly. Step by step, you walked down the flesh mountain, staring at the towering dark brown hairs. Idly you wondered what happened to the tinies he carried before he had grown. Were they as lost as you?  

“...shi..shiit…” You lost your footing and began to slip down his thighs. “Oh fuck! He’s moving” He lifted his leg, which meant your route became much steeper! Your speed increased with the slope and tried to grab on something…anything to survive, hair, a pore…something!

You were suddenly stopped..and when you looked you saw another flesh wall. Craning your head you could see it was Andrew’s finger. He noticed you! How? You wondered…

Stuck to the God’s finger, you gasped as you were suddenly lifted miles into the cold air of the atmosphere and in seconds hoisted to his face.

Piercing, terrifying, vast brown eyes stared down at you. You felt tiny before in the bar. Now you felt like a microbe under a microscope. You squirmed in the ridges of his finger and you watched his vast tongue lick his lips. He very obviously enjoyed the power he had.

You grew, speck!”  Andrew spoke down to you and you were surprised you could understand him. The headset, you realized! It must have grown with him.

“Wha…what do you mean?” You asked a little confused in your own headset. “Nothing compared to you!”

You gasped for air as the giant god lowered you down his body, past his pecs, his abdomens, between his thighs. You tried to scream as you were forcibly pressed underneath one of his enormous moon-sized balls for half a dozen agonizing seconds before being released…but held underneath them, the threat obvious. He could crush you on a whim, easily.  

You couldn’t hear it, but you were certain Andrew rolled his eyes. “Obviously, you are nothing compared to me...but look down below at the prodigan city. I can’t see them…” He bent over and crushed several neighborhoods as he moved.

Only their buildings.

You were raised again though, attached to his finger as he touched his god cock.

You are the second largest giant in the world.

Again! You were shoved under his sweaty balls. “And yet…nothing but a speck toy for my amusement.” Andrew laughed. A terrifying sound especially when you were quite literally beneath him.

The god exhaled as he sat up. You noticed that he consciously seemed to avoid touching the major prodigan settlements.

He lowered you down to the right side of his thighs, finally onto solid ground! “You will be my herald…my emissary and my personal toy. I will take control of this world…and if you are a good plaything…I may even reward you.

As soon as your feet touched the ground you realized he was right. You had grown! You towered over almost all the prodigan buildings in the suburb with the handful of a few office buildings. You guessed you were probably about 500 prodigan feet tall. You could see dozens of the formerly largest people cowered before you behind their cars and their buildings. Yet. looking at the vast wall that was Andrew’s leg that stretched out for miles, you still felt unimaginably tiny.

How then would a Lilliputian feel before Andrew? Or a microputian or even smaller? You got the distinct impression that the world might find out!
 
-
A/N: Add reviews. I feed on them and they encourage me to write more!