- Text Size +

The wintery cold outside immediately fell away as you entered the warm bar, “Gulliver’s”. As the name suggested it was a multi size bar, right in the heart of Prodigia. 


The hostess, a woman a little taller than you approached as you could hear the massive thuds of five hundred foot prodi steps, on their stairs around the corner. 

She had an apologetic look on her face. “I’m sorry, but we don’t have any brobi seating available. And unfortunately, we cannot accommodate you at the gulli tables. We do however have a prodi table that will have plenty of space.”

You closed your eyes and wondered what kind of people this prod could be.  After a moment you nodded and the waitress led you into a tunnel, into the walls of the bar or underneath the prodigan floor. You could feel the floorboards shake as the massive guests socialized above.

“You get a lot of prodis here?” You asked. It was rare to see so many of the largest tier of giants. There were so few of them compared to their smaller counterparts, even in their own city.

She chuckled. “First time at Gulliver’s? It may be a multi size bar but the Prodis have taken to it since we opened. We even have lilliputian and microputian rooms…though, it is rare we allow anyone more than 1 tier above to visit them. Liability concerns…I’m sure you understand.”

“Ah…here we are.” She opened a door, and immediately the music became louder.

What you saw was the largest loafer you could possibly imagine, stretching out nearly 200 feet. You craned your head upward to see two correspondingly enormous legs in jeans, even below the knees towering hundreds of feet into the air.

The hostess grinned as she saw you gaping at the giant, leading to an elevator up the table. Higher and higher you went, beyond the height of many buildings back home. The hostess waved her hands indicating to you to step out onto the landscape of tablecloth. On it and in the distance you could see a table more appropriate for your size.

And then you looked up to see the giant…who positively dwarfed the table. It didn’t even reach his knees and he looked cramped in his chair. He must have been the largest prodigan you had ever seen, guessing he was over twice the height of a regular one.  He was broad shouldered, had brown hair, had a well trimmed beard and wore a button down shirt, the last two buttons were open to reveal a hairy chest.

“Are you going to stare tiny or actually introduce yourself?”

You noticed he had an earphone designed to talk to different size tiers. The frequency to talk was marked on your table, and you quickly changed the settings on the app on the phone to talk to the unimaginably huge giant. 


His voice was deep, booming and impossibly powerful. You felt it shake the prodigan style table as he spoke. 


“Oh…I’m..”

The giant snorted amused. “Don’t bother. For now you’re my toy.”

“Your…toy?” You squeaked.

“You may call me Andrew.” The god introduced. “And you are in good company, I have many toys.”. He smiled as he reached down to pull something out of his jean pockets.

You recognized them immediately as tiny containers, ones appropriate for a prodigan. Technically illegal, but no one cared to enforce the law even on brobdinagians, let alone this monster.

“Here we have the lilliputians.” He pointed to the gray container. You walked over to the little box to see tiny, utterly insignificant cities, with buildings only a fraction of an inch tall to you.

What was it like..you wondered to be held in the pocket of such a god? What did they think of him as if he showed them off like they were a toy or collectible?

“Woah!” You were suddenly thrown as the table was jolted and then suddenly stabilized.

“Sorry.” Andrew apologized looking down at his tiny collection.

Is it me or is he somehow even bigger?


“You keep them in your pocket?” You couldn’t help but ask.

“Yes…and other places.” the god smiled with just a hint of maliciousness. He was good looking…and fucking huge even by prodi standards. “Would you like to…hnngnn” The god groaned.

Chaos. The ground itself began to shift. You and your tiny collection were suddenly grabbed by the giant.


He’s growing!

You could feel his hand getting bigger around you. His jeans were gone, torn in half by his expansion.


And you were unceremoniously thrown into the god’s underwear. You felt yourself grip a huge pubic hair for life…and then suddenly everything went black.