- Text Size +

Widespread panic consumed Great Britain.


They were next.


All doubt had been removed. It had been confirmed by The Giantess herself. She had stood over the entire nation and announced her intentions.


Few slept that night. The people of Great Britain quickly collapsed into two groups. First where those who made a mad dash to try and leave the country. Unlike the United States, European countries had managed to continuing functioning to some degree. There had been some flood from tsunamis and quakes had been felt, but it had been nothing compared to the horror that had been unleashed upon the states. That meant that some airlines had been in business and now they were experiencing an inundation of would be refugees desperate to flee the island by morning. However, most pilots and employees of the airports had scrambled to their own families and loved ones the night before and practically none had showed up for work. With roads rapidly being blocked both from the mass exodus attempt and damage from the day before, most who had managed to arrive at the airports found themselves trapped there. With no authorities around (they too had abandoned their posts to tend to their affairs), anarchy reared its ugly head. Some planes were broken into. Two actually managed to take off, with one crashing later while attempting to land. Those who lived close to the shores hopped in their boats, or stole someone else's, and set sail for France, Belgium, and Netherlands. Some went as far as Germany, Denmark, Norway, and Sweden. Lesser few went to the Shetland Islands or Iceland. Most of these desperate 'sailors' were inexperienced and capsized when the waters got rougher than anticipated. Those who actually made it to foreign ports were met with some hostility from authorities. At least a few people who had successfully fled Great Britain overnight were shot by port authorities when attempts to refuse entry were made and soundly refused.


The other group were those who didn't flee. Some of these folks WANTED to flee, but couldn't. Either way, they would reckon (even if eventually) that any attempts to flee were ultimately useless. They had seen The Giantess. She was massive; bigger than anything that any of them had ever seen before. Even if they escaped, they would only be delaying the inevitable. The Giantess would probably be done with Great Britain within a few hours, after which she would step towards the rest of the European continent. What would they do then? Perhaps it was better to stay put. Take ones chances against the giant blonde and see if they could make it to the next day. After all...there HAD to be survivors in the United States, right? It wasn't possible that she had killed everyone...was it? If there were, they had to be safe. She had left that country. It didn't interest her anymore. So if they could only survive her encounter, then there would be nothing to worry about. At least they could only hope so. Still, many of those in this camp migrated towards the outer edges of the country, hoping that they'd be able to avoid her if she stepped into the island. Of course, the closer towards the sea put them in danger of floods, but what else could they do? Nowhere seemed safe. How could anywhere be safe against such an overwhelming force?


Entire towns and cities were almost entirely abandoned, an eerie silence hanging over as the early morning sun finally rose, signaling the day that The Giantess would return for her visit. But there were some people out and about.


The Followers of the Florist, the group that revered The Giantess, flocked to the streets. They brandished signs and carried megaphones with the apparently genuine belief that the The Giantess would be able to hear them while using those. The Ass Sect of the Followers were particularly thrilled. The towering woman had said that she planned to 'sit with them'. She would grace them with her divine ass, which was the key to their salvation. Her arrival today would be akin to the initiation of the Rapture. At last, the days of humanity were at an end, and these brave Followers were keen on meeting their demise on their own terms. Rather than try and run, these individuals flocked to places like London. Anywhere that seemed likely to draw the attention of The Giantess.


So, when at last, the quakes were finally felt, the Followers did not panic; they cheered. The celebrated more when she began to appear over the horizon from the Atlantic. She was wearing a new outfit today: a tank top with sunflowers printed all over it, purple palazzo pants and blue wedge heels, both of which were also etched with floral patterns. Her golden blonde hair was tied back into a pony tail, which swung back and forth like a pendulum.


She was bigger too. Of course she was. But it was difficult to gauge how much, even for those who were able to watch from satellites. She didn't seem to have grown drastically bigger, but that didn't offer much solace. When she had grown yesterday, it had been in the middle of the day, tearing apart any argument that her growths only happened during the nights when she disappeared.


The entire island of Great Britain rocked and shook as The Giantess made her way over, a grin on her face. This time, she didn't even bother stepping over Ireland. She just walked right over it, her footfalls wiping out miles and miles and miles of cities, farmlands, towns, and natural forests. The force of her steps sent cracks arching across the land and the nation broke in half, causing spews of ocean and lava from long dormant volcanoes. Incredible winds once and swept through the republic as she passed as if an army of tornadoes and hurricanes had befallen the poor nation. Not much had survived yesterday's encounter, when she had simply stepped over the small island. Now, as she used it as a literal stepping stone, anything left was unceremoniously destroyed. Floods also besieged France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, and Denmark; all of these countries watching this horror from afar. Worse yet, they didn't even need to use satellite imagery. The Giantess was so unfathomably massive that she could be seen in the distance from their own homes.


Meanwhile, The Giantess simply strolled right up to Great Britain with a grin that a woman would have while walking towards a lunch date that she was particularly looking forward to. The chaos that swallowed Ireland did not seem to extend much to Great Britain. The ground shook and floods occurred, but nothing like what ravaged the republic. It didn't even match the strength of yesterday when she loomed over the entire country. Some may have thought that was a good sign, a ray of hope that they would survive this encounter. But they were not fooled. They had seen The Giantess carrying entire cities in her hand, manipulating them like loose change she had found on the ground. These things hadn't broken in her hands, even though they should have crumbled to pieces while picking them up. Something kept them intact. Her will, perhaps?


The busty florist stood at the western shore of Great Britain, her hands on her miles long and wide hips, grinning.


“I'm baaaaaack!” She said in an enormous greeting. The force of her simply speaking was enough to part clouds for miles. Every soul in the European continent heard every word she said with incredible clarity. Every word rattled buildings and whistled through the trees. Some who had still been trying to escape Great Britain by heading in the direction Denmark were hit with terrible storms. But the skies were clear. It was not rain that they were being soaked with, but fine mists of saliva sprayed from her mouth each time she spoke. It cascaded down them as if from a hurricane. “Did you all miss me?”


She bent down slightly,her hands on her knees, and sniffed.


“Ooo! I smell some tea! You guys really DID get ready for me! How sweet!”


The Followers of the Florist had indeed been brewing gallons of tea in anticipation for this moment. The Giantess had said she wanted to join in on tea time, and who were they to deny the will of their goddess? Some had even baked sheets of fresh tea biscuits.


“And cookies too?” The Giantess squealed with delight. “Well...how is that for a warm welcome, huh?”


She began to turn.


The earth crunched under her wedge heels. Waves, miles tall, kicked up and slammed into shores across the European continent. Anyone who was still trying to sail to safety were immediately capsized, their vessels greedily eaten up by the sea which had gained new fury. Slowly, her backside faced the isle of Great Britain; her great bubble butt of an ass, bigger than any mountain ever seen before on Earth and large enough to be a country on its own, hanging in the air and casting a huge, ominous shadow. The Ass Sect rejoiced at this glorious sight. Many of the Followers broke out in garbled cheers that might have been some frenzied attempt at prayer or crazed blurts of adoration.


The moment they had been waiting for was finally coming.


The Giantess placed a hand on the back of her thigh, slowly ran up a cheek of her overly generous ass and then smoothly slid it onto her hip. The grin on her lips widened as she looked over her shoulder down at the island.


“Now...the real question is...did you make room for me?” She slyly asked. “As you can see, I need a little extra space to accommodate...well...” She gave her overly generous rear a soft slap. “...all of this...” She paused for a moment. “Oh well...I guess it's too late now because ready or not...here I come!”


Her knees bent and her rear began to extend outward, seeming to grow bigger and bigger as she began to sit down. For those in its wide path, it was like watching the moon fall. The woman had to be hundreds of miles tall. The only part of her that was even remotely inside the troposphere were her feet, and in her wedge heels probably they were not fully in it. The rest of her was in outer space. As her ass came back down, trails of fire were seen arcing across its curves as happened with a comet entering Earth's atmosphere. However, this “meteor” would not burn up. Instead, it effortlessly slammed down directly in the center of Great Britain. Anyone even remotely near it were simply disappeared. Just vanished. The force of the shockwave was too great for anything less. Birmingham, Derby, and Leicester felt the full force of the titanic butt cheeks as they pummeled the tiny isle of Great Britain, granting any Followers there their greatest desires. Poor Nottingham was between the cheeks, surviving the impact by some incredible feat. As the bubble butt dug deeper and deeper into the earth, Nottingham was wedged further and further up the ass crack of The Giantess's palazzo pants. A ripple of destructive energy tore through the island, shredding the ground for miles and the dust clouds would darken the skies for those in the European continent below.


But The Giantess wasn't finished.


When her ass had made a mighty crater in the ground, she placed her hands down, lifted her legs, and began to rotate herself, bringing her feet out of the water and hovering them over the southern tip of the island. She then brought them down. Canterbury and Dover were smashed by her left foot, while Portsmouth was leveled by her right. Brighton, the entire city, was wedged in a groove of her right shoe.


The Giantess sighed contently, her hands on her knees, and looked down between her legs at London.


“Ah...it's comfy here!” She said happily, beaming down at the microscopic city. Without waiting a second longer, she reached down and dug her fingernails into the earth and pried London straight out of the ground. The tiny people watched as their city's entire skyline was filled by a panning view of her massive body. When her mountainous tits came into view, the Boob Sect of the Followers finally got their chance to rejoice. It was short lived, though, as soon her grinning face took up the entire sky.


“Good day, mates!” She teased in a British accent that was given the slightest amount of effort. Her bellow laugh at her own joke caused thousands of eardrums to burst. “You know...for a place called 'Great Britain' there isn't really a whole lot to do around here, is there?” She turned her head and looked around. When her face returned to London it held a frown. “So teeny tiny! Cute, but...there was so much at the States! I guess it's true that everything is bigger in America, huh?”


No one in London could answer. Hell, no one in London could even hear her. They were all deaf.


“But that doesn't matter!” She went on, her grin returning. “I'm here now! That's what's important! And I was serious about that tea and those cookies!”


She licked her lips and then opened her mouth. Her warm breath wafted out, hitting the city with a humid blast of horrible wind and a might downpour of flooding rain that was a gentle mist from her saliva. The Followers here had a terrible relapse into sanity. This wasn't right. This wasn't right at all! The Giantess was supposed to place them into her boobs or crush them with her ass! There had been nowhere in the cards for being eaten! And yet they could do nothing as their entire world entered the dark, massive chasm of her mouth, the tongue almost spanning the entire length of Rhode Island. Each individual taste bud seemed to rival Mount Everest. The saliva wasn't an ocean. There was no word for a body of water that massive. London was quickly torn to pieces in the churning water. As the saliva roared and swished, the mouth opened again. Oxford was dropped onto the tongue, quickly followed by Bristol and Bath, then by Cambridge and Ipswich. The raging water sent these tiny specks of cities onto the teeth. Overkill, but it was natural when one had food in their mouth. A few superfluous chews later and the tiny fragments were sent swirling down the esophagus with a mighty wet gulp.


The Giantess popped Norwich and Chester into her mouth next, chewed again, and swallowed. She smiled and rubbed her belly, feeling a warmth down there that could only be made by fresh tea and warm cookies. Or biscuits as these weirdos called them.


Sighing content, she dug her heels and pushed herself back with her legs, her mighty ass shearing through the countryside. Sheffield joined Nottingham up her butt as she stretched her legs and began to lie down.


Thick golden strands of hair, thick enough in diameter to almost span the full length of a blue whale, draped across Scotland, which served as a suitable pillow for The Giantess's head. Cities and towns all across the northern tip of Great Britain were swept up or flattened by the very fragrant strands of immense hair.


The Giantess chuckled, snuggling herself into the island.


“Mmm! This really is COM-FY!” She said.


She lay on the ground and stared up at the stars above. It occurred to her that by eating some of the places she hadn't been able to hold on to any keepsakes, but...that was okay. After all, she HAD come here for the tea. That was, like, the biggest thing about the Brits, wasn't it? Their tea? And it had been pretty good! Sometimes experiences and memories were the keepsakes you took with you. The view here was grand as well. Very scenic and majestic, especially with the gentle sounds of the sea all around you. The Giantess sighed and laid there for about an hour occasionally rubbing her belly when the busy sounds of digestion roared from it.


Eventually, she got to her feet and brushed herself off, first starting with the back of her thighs and then her ass. Her swiping hands jiggled her butt cheeks enough to free Nottingham and Sheffield, sending the two cities into a free fall. Both landed in a hellish explosion back onto the island, sending debris sailing for miles. Some pieces landed as far as Germany.


The Giantess looked down towards the European continent for a moment. It was actually pretty nice around here. The weather was cool and brisk. Normally, she didn't really care for the cold, but this was okay. Refreshing even. It would actually be a great place for...


Her eyes lit up.


“Hey, now THERE'S an idea!” She said aloud.


Without a word, she hurried off, leaving the desolated isle of Great Britain behind, an incredible crater that was shaped like her body sliced into its land. The shockwave from her ass had destroyed most everything around it. Her feet and head had leveled the north and south. Whatever had survived she had consumed as part of her “tea date”. Once more, her feet pounded onto what was left of poor Ireland and she strolled off back towards the Atlantic.


Then, as suddenly as she had appeared, she once more disappeared. And now the nations of the European continent were left quivering in fear of her return.


Whatever her sudden idea had been, it was a terrible certainty that they would discover it very soon...