- Text Size +

“...ladies and gentle, pardon the interruption of the scheduled programming, but we have reports of a major...incident going on in New York City. It...and we were very skeptical of these reports and you'll understand why...it seems that a gigantic woman has appeared in the city. I know how that sounds, folks, but let's go the live coverage of the event from the channel 5 news chopper.”


The screen of the TV now shows an immense woman, on her hands and knees, crawling on top of (yes, on top of) the borough of Manhattan. She mostly seemed to be contained within Central Park, but her immense body was so long that her head and feet exceeded its borders and fell into the city. The helicopter was behind her, showcasing an enormous ass that was up in the air, looming there like an immense asteroid. The chopper slowly began to pan around her, getting a better view of a her sides while making its way towards her head. Her long blonde hair, shimmering gorgeously in the clear day, dragged along the buildings in a surreal display of her sheer size. The camera zoomed in on this and you could see signs, traffic posts, and cars being swept up with the bright strands of hair.


Remember: this is not a camera trick or editing of any kind, this is LIVE. There is no alteration to this. There really is a massive woman in the city! She...uh...is blonde...appears to be wearing glasses. Looking at her, I'd...uh...I'd say she's appears to be in her late thirties, maybe early forties, but...and I say appears because, well...I-I-I don't know, I'm just trying to describe her appearance. Wearing a red tank top and black, floral jeans...she...she's on her hands and knees and...oh my god, she's destroying so many buildings. I...I can't even tell if she's doing it on purpose or if she's just too big and...wow, I hope can get away from her but I...I don't know where they'd go. Ladies and gentlemen if you're near the area........I don't know, I want to say stay inside but that...that's not...and hopefully the military or some kind of authority has been alerted to the situation because...what? Okay, we're going to switch to a reporter on the ground, not one of ours, but a local reporter who is reporting live at the scene, let's see if we can cut to their footage...”



When the live footage comes on it shows nothing but pure pandemonium.


People are running through the streets in a panic and the footage is incredibly shaky as tremors that sound like explosions all but blow out the camera's microphone rock the world. The news reporter, a middle aged balding man who looks on the edge of fleeing for his life, stands before the audience, looking pale and terrified, perpetually attempting to stay balanced as the ground continuously shakes. The cars around them bounce with every tremor, and debris is seen falling off the jittering buildings which begin to noticeably sway. Some even begin to collapse.


The reporter tries to speak but he is barely audible over the sounds of panic and chaos. Eventually, the microphone is completely blown out and there is mere silence from the footage. The shaking of the camera becomes significantly worse. Whatever is happening, it is getting closer to the cameraman and the reporter. People running by are seen frantically looking over there shoulders, many of them stumbling along the way as they can barely keep their footing. Cars are no longer bouncing, but outright leaping into the air with some flipping on their sides. Many of their head and tail lights are flashing, indicating alarms going off. You can only imagine the sounds of absolute chaos as a dark shadow begins to cast over the shot.


Then, stillness. An abrupt, eerie stillness. The cameraman, taking advantage of the moment, slowly pans up.


The first thing you see are the largest breasts that you have ever seen. And they ARE breasts. There is no mistaking what you are seeing and that is what makes the whole thing even more incredible. Absurd even. To see something so human...so familiar...blown up to such immense size. A billow of smoke and dust follows the titanic tits as they knock over buildings while they scrape along the ground. You can even see bright flashes as distant explosions occur with every falling skyscraper. The camera pans up for what seems like several minutes, trying to pass the mountainous chest of this giant woman. Finally, the summit is reached and you can see the neck and shoulders. You can even see the straps of the red tank top she is wearing, and even those of the black bra underneath.


Finally, you see the face. Or parts of it. First is the mouth. The lips are parted, the immaculate white teeth gleaming despite the sun being blotted out. The grin is unmistakable. After briefly passing the nose, which seems to inhale a passing cloud, the biggest and brightest blue eyes are shown looming over the entire scene. Even if you hadn't seen the grin first, it was clearly illuminated in her eyes, which practically glowed with glee. She was enjoying herself, and that was horrifying. The eyes are massive, their slight magnification behind the thick lens of the gigantic glasses makes them seem even larger. They scan the scene eagerly, eating up everything before her with excitement. You think you can even see the smoldering city reflected in her pupils.


She is so big. Bigger than anything you've ever seen before. And she is enjoying herself. A deep feeling of dread fills you. This, whatever THIS is, cannot end well.


The immense face shifts and her mouth comes back into frame. Her grin has widened and the teeth part, revealing the incredible cavern within. What happens next is a bit hard to see as the camera man suddenly jerks as if hit by some powerful force. Just before this, however, you see the clouds near the mouth disappear as if swept away by a hurricane level gust of wind. The camera falls to the ground where it begins to roll widely. Despite this, several massive splashes of water are seen erupting all over the streets.


Eventually, the footage is lost.



“Hellooooo” She says, her voice traveling far and hitting hard. “I just wanted to down and say 'Hi!' to my new, tiny neighbors!” She pauses for a second, surveying the landscape around her. She can't see these new 'neighbors' but they're there of course. She can even kinda hear them scurrying about in their little city. It's cute. No doubt they're all tripping over themselves to get a better view of her. After all, she just has that effect on people. Who wouldn't want to meet her? It was a shame that places were always so small. Not that she minded completely, of course. It meant she got to see so much in a very short time. But it meant that her time here was limited. But that was okay. She'd be sure to bring some souvenirs. Her smile widened. “I can already TELL I'm gonna like it here!”


She glances around again. Then, she begins to stand.


...


With the previous footage now cut off, the screen goes back to the news chopper that had been circling around her earlier.


First, she pushes herself up until she is on her knees. After that, she gets to her feet, each sending a massive shockwave through the streets of Manhattan that knock down almost everything in its path. The force travels through the entire borough before hitting the sea surrounding it, causing waves to devastate the neighboring boroughs of the city. This happens twice before the giantess towers over the city, her full size on display. You can only imagine what the views of her from the unfortunate cameraman would look like now. It's impossible to gauge just how big she is, but it has to be at least a mile. Something in you is just sure of it. All the buildings of Manhattan, even the island itself, just seem impossibly small compared to the monstrosity of this woman.


The chopper begins to ascend. Perhaps to get a better view of her face or just to show just how insanely big she is? You don't know. But the vessel keeps a safe distance from the immense woman as it slowly traverses the dangerous air around her. She continues to stand, her hands on her very generous hips, looking down at the tiny city at her feet, a smirk on her lips.


Then, when the chopper is about her chest height, her eyes make eye contact with yours as she spots the tiny helicopter.



“HA!” She bellows, the tiny chopper (unbeknownst to her), being hit with sudden turbulence from her voice. “Great news coverage!” She bends forward, her hands dropping to her knees, her large breasts now in full view of the dot hovering before her. “Making sure you get the money shot, huh? HA! Well, don't let me stop you! Anything for the ratings, hm?” She laughs, causing the few clouds around her to disappear. “I'm not called 'The Busty Florist' for nothing! Too bad my 'flowers' are waaaay too big for this crowd!” She laughs again.


She sways her upper body side to side, jostling the girls to and fro for the little dot. She knows they are absolutely enjoying every second of this, and she is as well. Every TV screen on this planet will soon be filled with nothing but her jiggling girls, and that thought both amuses and excites her. This world will soon become enamored with her, as all the others do. And that's great! After all, she loves nothing more than to make new friends; people who love to be in her company and travel with her where ever she goes. In fact...this little dot is definitely a news helicopter. A perfect little companion!


With her smirk widening, she reaches out a hand...



Your body tenses, so immersed in the footage that you forget you aren't on the helicopter.


Instinctively, you think she is going to simply snatch the tiny chopper in her immense hand, but she doesn't. Instead, she cups her towering fingers around the vehicle and begins to slowly guide it towards her. There is no sound to the footage. It has likely been blown out just like the cameraman's microphone was. So you simply watch in silence as the chopper is slowly guided towards the titanic tits of the massive giantess.


As the chopper gets closer, the immense cleavage stop resembling the familiar sight of breasts and begin to look more like actual mountains. It's almost as if you're watching a camera zoom in until it reaches near microscopic levels. You can start to see the valleys of skin flakes, some of which crumble off her soft flesh and likely rain down onto the city below. You can even see some of the pores dotting the skin, and tiny hairs that are so small and translucent that they are nearly invisible. These are all simply landmarks on the ever growing terrain of the mountains. But there's something else. It might be your imagination, but you swear you can see something moving across the valleys of skin flakes. Small things that are even more tiny than the nearly invisible hairs. Mites? Does a...whatever this woman is having something like mites? Maybe it is simply debris from when she was crawling on the ground? It is nearly impossible to know. These dots are harder to see than the hairs. But, the chopper continues to be guided before it finally hits the skin and crashes. You see the footage jerk as the blades spin the chopper against the new “ground” before finally the screen shows a “connection lost”.



The Giantess straightens, and wraps her arms around her ample breasts, a wide smirk on her lips.


“There we go!” She says, gleefully. “You guys just make yourselves comfortable! And hold on tight!” Playfully, she jostles the girls a little. The little dot is harder to see now, probably because it took some damage during its unexpected landing, but she still can spot it for now. She watches it bounce around a bit, slowing rolling towards the center of her boobs. She giggles a little and raises a finger and delicately pushes the tiny vessel across her breasts and pushes it deep between boobs. Then, she wraps her arms around the girls again, before squeezing them together in an 'embrace'. “HA! Now you're nice and tucked in! You're not going anywhere, which is just the way I like it! We'll have a lot of fun together!”


She releases her chest and turns her attention back to the city at her feet, bending down a little to examine them; her new friends almost immediately leaving her mind and attention.


“Anyone else?” She asks, slyly. “Come on! Don't be shy! Who else wants to come say 'Hi' to me, hmm?”



It's several minutes before a new footage takes over the screen. Another news chopper. This one hovers behind the Giantess, possibly wanting to stay out of her line of sight to avoid being swept into her boobs like the other. Unlike the first chopper, this one has a magnificent view of her ass, which is so wide that it cannot fit into the whole frame. Fortunately, the vessel begins to draw away from the immense woman. Whether to fit her booty into the frame or get a safer distance, or some combination of the two, is anyone's guess.



“Come on!” The Giantess coaxes her new neighbors. “I KNOW you guys want to meet me!” She begins to shake her ass side to side. “You got some shots of my boobs, but there's still my better half!”



The ass begins to shake and, within seconds of it doing so, a heavy torrent of turbulence violently rocks the helicopter which suddenly begins plummeting from the sky. It is not long before, yet again, you are faced with the “connection lost” screen.



The Giantess straightens a little, reaching a hand around her backside and grabbing a handful. She squeezes for a moment, jostling the asscheek like she had with her boobs, before sensually running her hand across it.


“Come on!” She says for the third time. “Who wants to be the first to get this big booty of mine on the big screen, hm? Who thinks they have what it takes to film all...of...” Her hand leaves her ass and begins to cock itself back... “THIS!”


The hand swings and spanks the ass with a sound that is like a nuke. All other choppers that were closing in for their own news coverage are now blasted out of the sky from a devastating shockwave that travels even further than her voice. The city around her seems to crumble into dust and the sea kicks up waves that siege the neighboring boroughs, flooding them quickly. For miles the shockwave is felt, blowing over trees, kicking over cars on freeways, and blowing out windows of buildings while knocking a few completely down in some instances. The Giantess places her hands on her hips and begins to shake her booty left and right. The ground beneath her begins to crack and the sea continues to react. Hours later and miles away, countries of Europe of Africa on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean begin experiencing massive tsunami's that flood coastal cities and towns. Massive earthquakes span the East Coast of the United States as The Giantess shakes her rear for the world to...not really see, but feel. Those hit by the shockwave of spank were now hit with the earth shattering quakes, the ground breaking in many places and more buildings toppling over.


In mere moments, a series of devastating events literally shook the U.S, bringing the last remaining superpower to its knees as all ways of life were suddenly brought to a screeching halt.


The Giantess finally stopped shaking, her laugh bellowing for miles.


“No one?” She said, teasingly. “You guys are no fun! Oh well, I guess I'll get a move on! There's a lot of see and only so much time to see it!”


She turned, raising a foot and guiding it over from Manhattan towards Newark. Her floral wedge heel came down with a loud boom and the impact could be seen and felt from miles away. Dust kicked up as the earth cracked, clouds dissipated, explosions and smoke debris suddenly lifted from cities as they collapsed. And this happened with every step she took. The Giantess was literally a walking natural disaster.


As she went, she raised a hand and flipped her long blonde hair back over her shoulder and behind her ears. Some long locks broke off from the rest and went plummeting down to the ground below, shattering neighborhoods and blocking highways. Entire blocks of towns would get stuck in the treads of the soles of her shoes, going for a hellish ride before eventually crumbing into dust. It wasn't long before power outages plagued the entire East Coast of the United States, and its terrified people were left in the dark with no clue as to where this towering woman would be traveling. The only clue they would get would be the growing earthquakes from her footfalls, and if they felt that, it was often far too late to even try to get out of their path. They could only watch helplessly as the woman would appear in the distant horizon, growing ever bigger as she approached. She did not look down. She did not stop. She merely kept walking, her eyes focused ahead, a wide, unconcerned smile on her lips. Eventually, that face would be hidden behind her ample cleavage as she further approached. And, then, as her immense shadow engulfed towns, the last thing people would see were the dirty soles of her wedge heels, covered with the dust of towns, cities, and other settlements that had been completely wiped from existence.