- Text Size +



She began to cross the Atlantic.


In that single instant, the vain hope that most citizens of other nations, that The Giantess would remain an “American problem” was immediately as crushed as many of the cities within the former superpower. Some had thought she would go to South America first. After all, there was a whole ocean between her and the rest of the world. Surely that would at least slow her down or, better yet, keep her contained and away from Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia. But as those watching satellite images saw her step into Atlantic, which may as well have been a shallow puddle for all the slowing down it did to her, they knew that there was no stopping her.


She was bigger. Much bigger. Not only was she more clearly visible from space, it seemed as if she could reach out and grab the satellites recording her movements as if they were fruit dangling from a tree! How big was she going to get!?


The United States had been caught off guard by the behemoth of a woman. So abrupt was her arrival that no one had time for anything else but panic. However, as other nations watched, absurd ideas began to flow across public forums, both online and otherwise. A rabid group, calling themselves, Followers of The Florist, emerged; their name being a reference to the floral patterns adorning almost all of The Giantess's attire. To this new congregation, the towering blonde could be nothing more than a Goddess. Her massive stature, growing more by the second; not to mention her obsession with gathering 'followers'; she disappeared and reappeared seemingly at will, there was still not even a hint of a clue as to where she had originated from. What further proof was needed? The only question left, in the minds of these zealots, was what was the exact purpose for all these actions? Why did she abduct so many cities and artifacts? Mere amusement? No! Of course not, it couldn't be! There had to be something more. A grander purpose! She had to building something! Something grand and beautiful. Something only a very select few would be allowed to see. Those placed between her sacred breasts (and yes, her breasts were indeed considered sacred), were the lucky ones. Many Followers in Europe, seeing that their newfound Goddess was heading their way, flocked to the streets, to the beaches if they could, to greet her. They had to be chosen ones of humanity! The rest were condemned to destruction at her feet and butt!


And there was much to say about her butt, oh yes. The Giantess's constant spanking of her massive rear, which she flashed proudly, had not gone unnoticed. There were two sects to the Followers of the Florist. The first were the ones who believed that must be chosen to be placed between her bosoms in order to reach some kind of salivation awaiting in whatever realm she disappeared to. The second sect was even more bizarre; a strange resurgence of Adonitology combined with a new reverence of an awakened goddess. Just as The Giantess showed off her great ass, these Followers were to not only acknowledge it but also to evangelize about it. To convince others of how incredible it was, how perfect it was. The exact goals of this sect were far less clear, and those few that stopped to watch them were often left with a certainty that these folks were simply crazed individuals engaged in a thinly veiled attempt to get The Giantess's attention. Still, as The Giantess continued to show her assets off, this sect began to gain more and more traction, and as it did, a new goal slowly began to emerge. Appeal to The Giantess's ego and hope that it would curry her favor enough to let them live. But, as the days went by, as the hysteria increased as the USA became more and more ravaged, the ideas of the first sect began to meld somewhat with this second one. The only way to salvation was to literally be sat on by The Giantess. To come into contact with her holy ass. The exact machinations behind this were not clear, but that didn't seem to bother the Followers any. After all, it was long said that gods work in mysterious ways...


And as The Giantess made her way across the Atlantic, both sects of the Followers, the Boobs Sect and the Ass Sect, raced out to greet The Goddess.


The secular world also hurried to greet her, but in a less welcoming way. The armies of Europe gathered at shorelines and coastal cities. The biggest armaments had been hastily carried over to guard the borders of the continent a day or two after The Giantess had first appeared. At the time, she had been smaller and it had seemed possible to stop her. Naval fleets sat in waiting, their guns prepared for the fight of their lives. However, as big as The Giantess was, these ships were frantically trying to reach the shore. As the towering blonde crossed the Atlantic, tsunamis began to pelt the beaches and coastal cities. Naval fleets were upturned and flooded by immense waves that carried the seas onto the shores for miles. Those deeper within the continent began to wonder if countries like Spain, Ireland, and Great Britain would be flooded all together.


And then there were the earthquakes.


They weren't really earthquakes. Not at all. Earthquakes could be measured. They were understood. The madness shaking the grounds all across the European continent could not. They wouldn't stop. For hours the vibrations continued as the footfalls of The Giantess reverberated in faultlines deep within the crust of the Earth, causing things to be in constant movement. Cracks began breaking into the ground and those who could still watch from satellite thought that they could see bits of the continent begin to tear into chunks, as if continental drift was now working in overdrive. It wasn't long before all power grids across Europe catastrophically failed, plunging all there into darkness.


And through it all, she approached; her giant form slowly appearing over the horizon. First, her head, her long blonde hair somehow flowing behind her and her vibrant blue eyes horrifying gazing directly towards Europe, sending chills down everyone's spine, especially when her grinning mouth panned into view. Then, her large breasts bounced into view, jiggling and swaying with every step, with every sonic boom that followed her every footfall. As these gargantuan mountains of flesh appeared, the Boob Sect of the Followers rejoiced. Or at least as much as they could through the chaos that was surging all around them. Between the constant shaking from the Earth literally being torn apart from within and the flooding from the siege of tsunamis, it was difficult to stay in one place. But there are fewer forces more determined than evangelists, so the Followers managed. Eventually, her curved belly came in, followed by the wide arch of her hips and swell of her thighs, causing the Ass Sect to rejoice as well. Then, it was just her legs, those jet black jeans adorned with bright floral patterns. Last, but not least, her feet, her destructive wedge heels, also adorned with flowers, came crashing down at the shores of Portugal.


Her shadow draped across the entirety of Spain, shrouding most of the country in darkness. Those in Portugal could only see as far up as her shins. The rest of her was too high up. As she approached another massive wave smashed into the small country, causing mass amounts of flooding all across that wiped out cities and towns throughout. Great chasms began to form in the Earth around Portugal, which were quickly filled by the salty water from the many tsunamis.


Without setting so much as a single foot within its borders, The Giantess has thoroughly wiped Portugal off the face of the map, the small country sinking into the sea.


The people of Spain could see The Giantess better, as could the people of France and Germany. She loomed in the distance, her hands on her wide hips as she surveyed the area before her. She was gigantic. No word seemed to accurately define just how big she was. She had to be hundreds of miles tall. The clouds didn't even reach her ankles! They didn't even reach her toes, elevated on the platform of her wedge heels. There was no question that she was taller than the Earth's atmosphere, outside the reach of any oxygen. Yet, it didn't seem to affect her at all. It didn't even slow her down. Not even a little.


Suddenly, she squatted down and dropped to her knees. The impact was immense and sent a great shockwave that was felt as far as Japan and Australia. Two great craters were punched into the very Eastern borders of Spain. Then, The Giantess leaned forward, bringing her hands down onto the Earth, causing yet another seismic catastrophe. Chunks of earth sprung up like loose floorboards being stepped on. The cities and towns located on them were shot into the air as if atop a massive catapult. Up above, the giant eye of The Giantess loomed, staring down. Was it even possible that it could even perceive anything anymore? She was so big, and the settlements below her so small. The people who lived their lives here were microbes to her now. Smaller than dust. Nothing. The same could be said for any building, any landmark, all the things that brought tourists to Spain were now finer than grains of sand.


And yet, she still came. She still looked. Slowly, her face panned across the sky line, filling it for miles and miles. Her mouth and nose sucked up acres of land with every single inhale. Each time she exhaled she unleashed great winds across the lands; winds that surpassed any hurricane or tornado ever recorded by humanity. Tornadoes even spawned because of her breathing as wind currents were altered. Her very being, the warmth of her body, mixed with the colder air from up north, and sudden storms began to appear in further countries of Europe. They wouldn't last long, though. Especially if The Giantess decided to continue moving. They would be blown off towards Russia or perhaps down south towards Africa or Asia. But the storms were incredibly violent. The nature of their destruction had been seen only once before; in the pages of the Old Testament, where God had flooded the Earth.


Her boobs draped over Spain, their sheer size making Mount Everest look more like a tiny anthill. Every movement they made, every slight jiggle, any time they bounced off each other, sent shockwaves for miles and miles, as if a series of hydrogen bombs were being dropped. The pulse of her heart did more of the same. Not a soul was looking for them, but if one had attempted, there would be no visible sign of any of the cities she had abducted...even the ones she had taken only mere hours ago. It was as if her cleavage had simply swallowed them up. Her tits dragged across the surface of the delicate earth, scooping up entire miles of land and whatever may be sitting on them. Without even noticing, without even intending to do so, countless towns were added to The Giantess's boob purse.


Her hair scrapped along too, dragging across the continent, catching many more settlements in their fragrant grip. Occasionally, she would brush the locks back behind her shoulder, her hand causing a great crater every time she brought it crashing back down to the ground.


Most of the armies that had conjured on the shorelines had either been destroyed or were fleeing for their lives like everyone else. The brave, or foolish, who tried to fight did so as best as they could. But meager tanks and rocket launchers did nothing. It was doubtful that anything launched at The Giantess even traveled far enough to actually hit her. And even if it had, it was impossible that they would damage her at all. She wouldn't even feel it. Not so much as even a tickle. They would very lightly char maybe a couple of dead skin cells that covered her epidermis, but they would do no more. But desperation eroded reason, and so the 'resistance' continued. Many who stayed to fight were unwittingly scooped up into the bra of The Giantess. Those of the Boob Sect of the Followers of the Florist did so willingly, running towards the towering, titanic tits with zeal. And with incredible ease, shockingly. It was almost as if some force propelled them forward to their goal, like their destiny truly was to be added to The Giantess's boob purse.


After a few minutes, in which most of Spain was leveled and so were neighboring countries just from the sheer force of the shockwaves made, The Giantess got back to her feet. The act of her doing so was an apocalypse of its own, but those were being a banality at this point. She looked down at what remained of Europe with a curious expression on her face, as if she were trying to make up her mind. Finally, she shook her head.


“Mmmm, nah.” She said simply. Her voice was soft. Soft for her, anyway, and yet it was still heard all across the globe. Her arms reached up and stretched over her head. A series of immense booms echoed globally as the bones in her body popped. This was punctured by a bellowing yawn. “Maybe tomorrow...” She added, sleepily.


She turned, her wide round butt now taking up the sky high above Europe. The Ass Sect clamored for her to sit while the sane populace prayed that she would not. For those standing beneath her, it seemed her ass could cover the entire length of Spain. Smosh all of it under its weight. All that would be left was a crater, bigger than any that had ever been seen on Earth's surface before. Whether such an act would be salvation or the end of anything and everything depended on your views, but it didn't matter either way. Regardless, nothing caught in its path would survive. It would leave nothing standing.


The Giantess glanced towards the UK in the distance. She supposed she would start there. After all, she didn't speak Spanish, nor French or German. But, then again, did it really matter? Of course not! All that mattered was enjoying this place while she could. It was already getting a little small. A little too...compact. But that was okay. Big things often came in small packages. Except her, of couse. She was a BIG package, and she liked it like that. She grinned at the thought and glanced down at her cleavage. She swayed her chest, watching her girls sway and bounce. One of her hands, perhaps unconsciously, ran up her thigh and casually went around towards her ass, feeling its size and squeezing, grabbing a nice handful. The fingers then relaxed, releasing the load, and then the hand cocked back and gave the ass a smart slap that echoed as far as the moon.


Big, big, big. Bigger was better, that was just a fact. Small was okay, but big was great! Less was not more; more was more!


She caught a glance of herself in the reflection in the ocean at her feet. Her grin widened as she examined herself, admiring every arch and curve of her form. There had never been anything like her before here. Of that she was sure. There was no question, it was a simple fact. And there would never be anything like her again. A shame, really. A damn shame. But at least she had managed to come here and let them see here. And they liked her, of course! LOVED her even! How could they not? They'd have to be more than blind to not! One look and they would swoon.


She had begun twirling some of her hair in her fingers as these thoughts filled her mind. Eventually, she tossed her golden locks back over her shoulder, a flurry of hairs snapping and snowing across the globe, crashing down with the intensity of asteroids.


Once more she glanced over towards the United Kingdom. After a moment, she shrugged. She'd walked all this way. It seemed almost stupid to not say hi. After all, they were waiting for her! So, she began to walk towards the islands, the inhabitants of which began to panic as if death itself was coming, reaching its cold hands out for all of them.


She stopped at the shores of Ireland, which was immediately beset with terrible tsunamis and literally earthshattering quakes, just as Portugal had been. Some military forces had gathered, of course, but just as before, they were useless and most were simply trying to escape to...somewhere. There was nowhere to hide, of course, but panic didn't let them sit still. High, high, HIGH above them, higher than any of them could crane their necks to see, The Giantess stared down at them, bent slightly, her hands on her knees. This island was small. Too small! How boring! The other island, Great Britain, was bigger. Plus, who could resist the British with their charming accents?


So, she lifted a foot. For one horrible second, the people of Ireland thought that she was going to step on their puny island, crumbling it to pieces.


Instead, she stepped over it.


Clear over it.


In one fluid movement, her foot sailed over the entire country, from the Eastern Shores to the Western Shores, and landed into the waters of the Irish Sea. The people had a unique perspective of the underside of her body as she walked over. The winds of her passage ripped through the land, tearing apart towns and cities until they were practically dust.


She stood over Great Britain and smiled widely.


“It's getting a little late for me,” Her booming voice announced. “But, I'll be back tomorrow! So, get your little selves ready for me, okay! I'll come sit down for tea time! HA! You guys still do that, right? Well, either way you will tomorrow! So be ready!” She turned, her big ass now looming over the island. “Make sure you have enough space for me to sit!” She winked, bringing another hand onto her great ass with an even greater boom, punctuated with yet an even more mighty laugh.


Once again she stepped over Ireland, not even bothering to look down at it. Already it was mostly forgotten. Just a stone to step over. Another blast of winds tore through the country, blasting whatever had survived the first bout.


Portugal had fallen by her stepping near it. Ireland fell simply from her stepping over it.


The Giantess walked back towards the Atlantic, seeming to head towards North America. Just as she had appeared over the horizon, she now disappeared there. First her legs, then ass, then back, and finally her head with its long flowing locks. Then, as soon as she was out of sight, the constant booms and quakes of her footfalls abruptly ceased.


She had disappeared yet again.