- Text Size +


The United States was lost.


This was the sentiment across the globe. Satellite imagery showed paths of destruction so vast that they were visible from space. Foot prints, butt prints, even boob prints dotted the surface of the of the former last remaining superpower. Other nations watched from a distance, horror and dread beginning to seep into the minds of their populaces. If the USA could not defend itself from the titanic woman, how would they fair? The UN called an emergency meeting and leaders of the world quickly scurried to devise some attempt at a plan to defend themselves from The Giantess should she appear at their shores. However, a grim reality dragged these talks down. Made them seem pointless and did little to alleviate anyone's fears. The Giantess was getting bigger. For those living in the US, this was believed but hard to prove concretely. No one in the nation had access to electricity for days since The Giantess had first appeared in New York City. So far, the notion of her growing bigger and bigger had been a widespread theory that many refused to believe out of principle. This refusal was the only thing that would keep them sane as they watched their world literally dissolve before their very eyes. But when they felt the ground shake, when they saw The Giantess standing so tall in the distance, it was hard to disprove it.


But for everyone else, it was not just a mere belief.


News stations globally broadcast images from satellites over the US. By the time a quarter of California had met its demise under the wide ass of The Giantess, the gigantic woman was visible from space; no need to zoom in further on the United States to track her. She was getting bigger. Scientists were trying to determine how fast she was growing, but it was difficult. With her constant movement and lack of a frame of reference (not to mention that many were more worried about how to stop her rather than how big she was actively growing), getting good estimates were tricky. Still, even superficial estimates posed that within a month, The Giantess would outgrow the planet. This news was withheld from the public by some nations and broadcast loudly in others. Panic set in around the globe...but what could be done? There was nowhere to run. Many flights internationally had been canceled and other nations had closed their borders to prevent a surge of panicked travelers from flooding across lines of territory. Discussions began to turn towards many nations launching their nuclear payloads at the United States in a desperate plan to destroy The Giantess. It seemed like a monstrous notion to sacrifice so many innocent lives, but how many more would perish if the behemoth of a woman was not stopped? Many nations began to put this plan into action, not bothering to wait from any authorization or counsel from the UN.


The plan was halted when The Giantess reappeared the day following her abduction of Las Vegas and Mount Rushmore.


She was more visible from space than she had every been. If she were to lay on her back she would be about half the size of Texas! It would take several nuclear warheads to damage here, and another sobering truth was brought to light.


It would take hours for most warheads to even reach the United States. By then, The Giantess would have moved and the attack would be meaningless. All the nations of the world could do was watch in terror as she began what would be her final trek across the former United States, occasionally stopping to pick something up, like a woman finding loose change on the sidewalk.



It was said that everything was bigger in Texas and, for a long time, that adage had been true. Many foreigners had shown some incredulity when they had driven across the state for hours only to realize that they had not left its borders. But as The Giantess stepped into the southern state, the old adage seemed impossibly false. The 'woman' (if she could even be called that) made everything in the proud state seem like a tiny, puny crumb. It was impossible to even see her face. Most people could only crane their necks high enough to see her crotch and ass, itself seeming like it was wide enough to span across several county lines. The clouds in the sky seemed like they didn't even reach her knees. Every footfall was mayhem, an apocalypse of its own right. Dust kicked up from every step she took filled the air and spanned for miles, eventually being blown further south towards Mexico, where many of its citizens could see The Giantess walking towards them in the distance, much to their panic. She was sporting the attire that she had first appeared in; a flashy red tank top and expensive looking black jeans with floral print and open toed wedge heels (which were also printed with flowers). The smell of her perfume was strong and wafted for miles, even traveling as far as Europe, Africa, and Asia. Occasionally she would flip some of her golden, flowing locks of hair back over her shoulder, causing some strands to break from her head and flutter down to the ground with a mighty boom. A couple of these massive locks would crash into the ocean and eventually wind up on the shores of distant countries.


The cities of Dallas and Plano were among the first major settlements of the state to disappear. The people of both cities watched as the titanic woman crossed the state line and walked towards them. There was no running. Not only because there was really nowhere to go, but because it wasn't possible to physically run. The Earth seemed like it would collapse on itself entirely with every single step The Giantess took. There was no staying on your feet in this madness. Within seconds of stepping into the state from Oklahoma, her right foot swung across miles of land, the displaced air sweeping everything up with ferocity that no tornado in Texas history had even come close to. Eventually, the sole of her wedge heel slammed down. The back heel crushed the entire city of Plano, while Dallas was smooshed under the front. Neither city would stick to the bottom of her shoes as other cities had (and still were). Both were simply turned to dust. There one second, gone the next.


The Giantess's left foot swung past and slammed down into the ground, taking out the towns of Cedar Hills and Duncanville. She stopped and looked back and downward, her gaze peering towards her impossibly huge, round ass. Then, she lifted her right foot up till its sole was just under her rear. For a moment, she seemed to carefully examine the sole of her shoe, before shrugging and wiping her fingers across the grooves before bring her foot back down with another apocalyptic boom. Most people couldn't see far enough to notice, but those watching this catastrophe from satellite imagery noticed that she was holding out a hand, as if carrying something in it. Zooming in on this showed three entire cities; St. Louis, as well as both Kansas and Oklahoma City. This revelation, that such large cities could be held like pebbles in the hands of the gargantuan woman, was terrifying enough, but what was even worse was that the people of these places were still very much alive. That should be impossible. These people were so high up in the air that they were practically in space. There was no oxygen. And The Giantess had to travel at over 200 miles per hour with every step...possibly even more, much more! How could anyone survive such conditions. Yet...they they were. Holding on for dear life. The cities were, incredibly, still largely intact. The buildings seemed to refuse to collapse. Zooming in further onto the skin of The Giantess showed much debris and people trapped in the magnified swirls of her hand and finger prints. These unfortunate survivors were looking more like mites than people. Further examination of The Giantess's person revealed more movement atop her large, bouncing breasts, but no sign of the other cities that she had shoved between her cleavage could be seen.


A couple of more steps and The Giantess stood over the state capital: the city of Austin.


The massive woman bends down, her large ass extending behind her, casting a shadow that blanketed the entire northeastern border of the state. Her legs stretched for miles and miles into the sky, looking more like great columns from God rather than the limbs of a woman. Each floral print etched into her colossal black jeans looms over the city like giant structures. In addition to the powerful floral scent of her perfume, the fainter but still strong smell of the old, worm insoles of her heels wafted across the acres.


“Look at all these tiny little cities.” Her voice booms. The words are heard for miles, with some trace echoes floating across both the Atlantic and the Pacific. “I thought everything was supposed to be BIG here! HA!” She bent further, her hair sliding off her shoulder and dangling at her side. Fragments of hair began to pelt the acres surrounding Austin. Hundreds of people were squashed as these titanic, fragrant hairs smashed into the earth, creating great rifts into the ground that took more towns and neighborhoods deep into the chasm. Up above, The Giantess lifted her free right hand and held up her thumb and index finger close together as if in a pinching motion. “You call THIS big? This cute wittle teeny weeny cities? HA! HAHA!” Her laugh roared, booming across the landscape. The ground twisted and crushed under her feet as her upper body lifted up as she leaned back with laughter. Each vocalization sent a shockwave for miles that blew down cities, towns, and neighborhoods as if they had been in the vicinity of a nuclear explosion.


But, despite being right below her...right between her feet, Austin did not fall.


“It's okay, though...” The Giantess said, leaning down again. “I love you all just the same!”


She reaches out her right hand and extends her index finger. Her nail slices into the earth, cutting through the ground like a hot knife through butter. Within seconds, a circle was drawn around Austin and she used her fingernail to wrench the city out of the earth. The Giantess straightens and places the city in the palm of her hand. The ridges of the hand prints looked like small winding mountain rangers that stretched for miles. The palm of her hand seemed like it could hold the entire state of Rhode Island; her fingers looming in the sky like giant sci-fi space worms. Her face took up the entire sky. It was like looking at a planet that had grown a face. The massive eyes, glowing with gleeful delight, stare down at the puny cities. Every small, minute twitch of the muscles in her hands and fingers were akin to a massive earthquake.


“There we are,” Her booming voice roars. A massive finger from her other hand comes slicing through the air before slamming down near some of the other cities. “And look! You have some friends to play with! And don't worry; there'll be plenty more!”


She gave the terrified people of Austin a final big smile, her gargantuan teeth the most terrifying sight the citizens had ever seen, before her eyes left the city and she began to move. As she did, a loud, deep sound erupted from somewhere. Her face wrinkled in a casual wince.


“Ooo,” She said. “I'm getting hungry!”


Her eyes scanned the ground at her feet. They lit up and she took a single step. The hand holding the cities unconsciously lowered, bringing it down before her large boobs, which swayed as she took that step. The titanic tits had looked like mountains to many people who had seen them in the days following the appearance of The Giantess. But now...they looked like so much more. Almost like planets in their own right. Many in the cities of Oklahoma, Kansas, St. Louis, and Austin had heard rumors that The Giantess had abducted settlements and stuffed them between her cleavage. How long would it be before they were added to that ever growing collection of hers. How many people were still trapped on those jostling mounds of gargantuan flesh, holding on for dear life as their entire new world moved effortlessly with every minute movement. The Giantess began to bend. As she did, her hand lowered more, and her boobs angled downward, making them look even more gigantic.


When she eventually straightened, a new city was held in her right hand. A chunk of debris fell from it and landed in Austin. Among the buildings and other structures was a sign that read: Lockhart, Texas. A city famous for its BBQ.


“You guys better have been cooking up some good stuff for me!” The Giantess teasingly says. She slowly brings the city up to her nose and takes a gentle whiff. After a couple of pulls, she brings it away from her nose. Her tongue slips out and traces across her lips. “Mmm! I smell something delicious! You guys WERE gonna share with me, right? HA! You better!”


She offered one more smile.


Then, her mouth opened.


A warm blast of air wafted out from the immense dark cavern. Trails of spit dangled from the roof of her mouth and from her teeth. A heavy downpour of saliva rained down onto the city of Lockhart, whose people could only scream as their world was slowly taken inside the giant pit of The Giantess, where deep within a series of hungry groans were heard. Delicately, the tiny settlement was placed on the immense tongue, which was littered with chunks of debris; a previous meal she had devoured. Some victims, who had entered a trance as they watched death reach out for them, have a moment where they can only wonder what this massive, gargantuan, behemoth of a woman could have possibly eaten. Other cities, perhaps? Maybe. But in the little light that made it into the cavern, the stuff lying around on her tongue and teeth looked like...food. Ordinary chunks of some food. That should have been impossible. But, of course, nothing was impossible anymore.


Within seconds of being placed on the tongue, a hot and heavy wave of saliva washed over the tiny city as if it was being struck by a mega tidal wave. The current took the soggy remains across the mountainous tastebuds that lined the tongue, which arced and swirled in the ocean of spit. Almost all of the people in the city drowned immediately and buildings were swished into crumbling pieces. The teeth slightly parted and clamped, but no parts of the city were ever washed onto the incisors or molars. After several minutes, the current moved violently towards the back of the throat and surged down the esophagus with a wet, thunderous gulp.


The remains of city of Lockhart slide effortlessly down the slimy wet tunnel and eventually wind up in the massive dark cavern of the gurgling stomach, landing in an ocean of burning acid. The very few people that, by some miracle, survived the plummet from mouth to stomach were quickly killed as their bodies dissolved in the powerful, churning acidic waters. Outside, a pounding sound is heard against the walls, as The Giantess pats her belly.


“Mmm-mmmm!” The Giantess sighs, satisfied. “I guess that's why they were called the BBQ capital of Texas!” Her eyes return to the four cities in her hand. A sly smile stretches her lips. “Alright, friends...well, my arm is getting tired from keeping my hand up. So...let me get y'all squared away!”


Her hand begins to tilt.


It is like watching a camera slowly pan downward. Her eyes are replaced by her nose, then her mouth which is stretched into a wide smile. After that is her chin, then her neck, and finally, her colossal tits, the size of which were beyond comprehension for those tiny cities. The space between the cleavage seems so absurdly huge that to some it looks like an entire counties in the state of Texas could more than comfortably fit in there. The cities begin to slide down the skin of her palms, until they reached her fingers. They careened down those and soared off the tips, with St. Louis scraping off one of her fingernails as it went, sending the city into a spinning freefall. Despite everything, the buildings remained intact and many people trapped in the cities inadvertently found themselves continuing to be trapped, despite their entire worlds falling.


Kansas City landed first, bouncing off the right boob before sinking deep in the space. Next was St. Louis, which slipped right between the titanic tits like a basketball swishing effortlessly through a hoop. Then came Oklahoma City, which bounds of the left tit, sailed over towards the right one, bounced off the soft flesh and then rolled away from the pit. Austin followed a similar path, bouncing off the right boob, then sailed over towards the left, only to rebound towards the right again. The Capital city bounced back and forth like a pinball down the dark chasm. As Austin disappeared, the big boobs came together as if to squeeze the cities in place. A finger from one hand lowered onto the skin and gently prodded Oklahoma City across the soft flesh and down between the fragrant cleavage. The finger then pushed the city deep down between the fleshy mountains, where the sounds of her heart overwhelmed the ears of everyone, as did the suffocating heat of her body.


The Giantess squeezed her boobs together, laughing as she felt her new friends snugly held between her cleavage. After a few moments of squeezing and jostling her girls, The Giantess releases them with one more playful sway of her upper body before placing her hands on her wide hips, looking around. All around her, she could see her footprints in all directions around her for miles. This place was running out of things to do. Such a shame, since she had enjoyed every minute of being here. So many nice friends she had made, so many sights she had seen. Sure, most of them were so tiny and insignificant that they were hard to fully appreciate, but it was still an enjoyable time. After all, she loved meeting new people, no matter their size. And this was hardly the first place she had visited. There had been others. Many others. So many she could hardly remember how many. And she had kept so many souvenirs from all of them. She had gathered many from here, the thought made her pat her right pocket, which contained the Liberty Bell, the Space Needle, Plymouth Rock, and, finally, the Washington Monument and the White House. The last two of which would have shocked the few remaining people in the USA.


It would have been a terrifying confirmation of what many of them had already begun to know: the United States of America had fallen.


The Giantess lingered in the state of Texas for another couple of hours before heading back towards East. By this time, there were no aircrafts, military or otherwise, capable of following her. The seismic activity of her footfalls sent tidal waves to distant continents, in addition to several earthquakes across the globe. Electricity and internet capabilities are downed world wide for nearly an hour.


When it is possible to check the satellite images again, two things were obvious: the first was that The Giantess was trailing the Eastern Coast of what had been the U.S.A.


The second was that she was MUCH bigger than she had been...