- Text Size +


As with most major cities throughout the United States, Los Angeles was on lock down.


The arrival of The Giantess had changed the City of Angels, causing widespread panic, leading to mass amounts of civil unrest and crimes. The streets were packed with abandoned cars and many were simply making their way out of the city on foot. Authorities tried to stop this mass exodus from the city, but they were vastly unorganized and outnumbered, especially with military operations entirely focused on tracking The Giantess and attempting to discover a way of stopping her. The behemoth of a woman had passed the city not long after her initial arrival, but she had, fortunately, not approached the city. Though she was miles and miles away, many could see her huge form looming in the distant horizon, each of her footfalls rattling the earthquake resistant skyscrapers throughout the city. Rumors had circled as night fell that The Giantess had seemingly disappeared overnight and there was brief hope that it would be the last of her. The next morning, however, it had been confirmed that she had not only returned, but that she was headed towards the West coast. Many prayed to whatever power that they believed in that their city or province would be spared a visit from the towering woman who seemed criminally unconcerned with the sheer destructive force that she possessed.


But, yet again, their hopes were quickly and cruelly diced into pieces when they heard and felt the tremors in the late morning: a surge of panic sweeping through L.A as the gigantic blonde appeared over the horizon. She was grinning as if she didn't have a care in the world. It sent chills down everyone's spines.


She was bigger. MUCH bigger. While not everyone realized this, many people who had filmed The Giantess's passing the day before on their cellphones noticed right away. With many communication systems down, it was not relayed across the country and, throughout the chaos of her arrival in the first place, most people had not been in a proper state of mind to gauge the height of the mysterious invader. But those who had been estimated that she had been roughly two or three miles tall. Now...she was easily ten! Perhaps bigger. Much bigger!


Almost everyone in the region began to panic, running blindly where ever they thought would offer some semblance of safety. What else could they do? But those stopped to watch The Giantess, either because they realized the futility of running or because they were simply transfixed by the sheer size of the gargantuan woman, noticed some interesting, if not, terrifying behavior. Occasionally, she would stop, bend down to look at the ground at her feet. Her grin would widen and she would reach and pluck something up in her fingers. Then, she would straighten, smile at the thing for a moment, then casually drop it between her ample cleavage.


Was...was she just scooping up towns and cities as she went along? It was impossible to know which was worse: that she truly was large enough for such a thing to be possible, or that she was even doing it in the first place.


She continued approaching, the sun, which was rising in the East, was behind her, casting her massive shadow for miles ahead of her. The sky darkened around L.A as Earth's most recent visitor strolled towards it. Many in the city wondered if she was even going to stop. Her footfalls no longer were tremors. They weren't even earthquakes anymore. It was as if the Earth was being pelted by asteroids. Each step was like a hydrogen bomb going of; with massive booms, huge puffs of clouds, and incredible shockwaves. Throughout it all, many buildings within the city limits managed to remain standing and continued to do so even when The Giantess finally came to a stop just outside the borders. It was practically impossible to view her entirely. The amount of craning their neck one would have to do to see her upper body as she bent down to grin at the city was far too great, as was the horror would be from simply seeing the sight in the first place. People just decided to run, praying for some kind of miracle to safe them.


Debris began to rain from the above like bombs during a war. Explosions were everywhere and many buildings suddenly disappeared as they were pelted. What no one knew was that the debris was actually pieces of abducted cities slipping out of the woman's immense boobs, which had failed in snugly holding the tinier settlements in place. Many people would vanish from this mortal plane as a large piece of the city of San Bernardino fell from the massive tits and crashed in the heart of LA.


“Well!” The Giantess boomed from above. “Los Angeles! The so-called City of Angels! What a quaint little beach side city!” Whatever clouds were still lingering around were blown away from the sheer force of her voice, which rolled across acres of lands. No doubt people in cities from neighboring states heard distant echoes of her speech. “I meant to drop by yesterday but...I got a little sidetracked. It's easy to get lost around here when everything is so damned tiny! There's no landmarks or anything to follow! You guys should REALLY try and up your game so bigger people can get around! HA!” Her bellowing laugh was even worse than just her talking. It was possible people on the opposite coast heard it.


Behind The Giantess was miles of destruction: craters from her footfalls, lingering dust clouds, cracked earth, shattered towns and smaller cities. It would impossible to tell if there was anything left of these settlements, from Norwalk to Claremont, let alone if there were even any survivors. And it shortly wouldn't matter anyway.


The Giantess raised one of her feet out of her bright red wedge heels. The foot came down with a fleshy boom that rattled half the West Coast. Then, she repeated this for the other foot before bending and picking up the shoes. With the air of a person returning to their bedroom, the massive woman tossed the city sized shoes off in the direction of the Angeles National Forest, where they landed with a incredible boom, a giant mushroom like cloud spewing from that direction. New debris showered the City of Angels and shockwaves brought new choking clouds of dust. Despite all of this, few buildings in the city itself collapsed.


The worst had yet to come however.


Any survivors that were in the town behind The Giantess were “treated” to an incredible sight. Looming over the remains of their entire lives were two massive, fatty towers that got more and more thick the higher beyond the clouds the stretched. Even further was the asteroid sized ass, which was so incredibly immense that it blocked the view of the towering woman's head for most. As she removed her shoes, each jiggle of her thighs and ass, no matter how small or insignificant, was not only heard, but felt. Every time her asscheeks clapped, even if softly, it was as if a large bomb had gone off in the distance. The ass was enormous; spanning the length of several zip codes, perhaps been almost big enough to level the entire City of Angels under it. Of course, at her impossible size, there was no way to really tell.


At least until her knees began to bend, bringing the gargantuan booty down.


It stopped just above the towns as the woman squatted, her thighs and ass jostling as she dropped down with incredible speed. The displaced air whipped across the lands, blowing many buildings over. The claps of the butt cheeks went from distant booms to deafening ones. For a moment that felt like it went on for ages, The Giantess simply remained there in a squatting position. Then, she began to lean back, bringing her tremendous ass to the ground.


This was not an earthquake. Nor was it a bomb. This was doomsday.


It was if a massive meteorite had crashed into Earth's surface. Whatever was left of the towns, cities, and settlements to the East of Los Angeles, directly in the path of the sitting ass, simply ceased to exist. A massive boom was felt all across the nation and beyond. For miles and miles, clouds were cast away. The earth broke apart and massive potholes and gaps in the continental shelf ripped open, swallowing entire populations. Laval spilled out from the crust, spewing out from previously dormant volcanoes, adding more poisonous gas and hot ash in addition to the heavy clouds of dust kicked up from when the booty made impact. These clouds would darken the sky all across the United States, and much of it would blow towards Canada and Mexico, even reaching down towards South America. Satellite images of Earth, now only available to those outside the U.S, would show the last remaining superpower on the planet covered in a hellish cloud of dust, which covered nearly the entire North American continent.


The Giantess stretched her legs out, her heavy thighs landing on either side of the City of Angels. She dumped her bare feet into the beaches towards West of the city, kicking up the shores of the Pacific Ocean. Coastline cities, covered in soot, ash, and dust, were now flooded with a sudden surge of ocean water.


“Aaaah,” The Giantess sighed, enjoying the cool water soaking her hot feet. She raised a hand and fanned away the dust gathering around her. Below, between her meaty thighs, was Los Angeles. By some virtuous miracle, still standing with its population in tow. Somehow, they had all managed to survive the apocalypse. Many of the citizens were too delirious to even comprehend the world around them anymore. Their senses were overwhelmed, their minds broken. But there were few who still had some of their faculties left who tried to gauge the situation. However, it was still hopeless. Those towards the Eastern edge of the city, closest to her crotch (where her camel toe was slightly outlined) could hardly see above her thighs, and even those with a better vantage point couldn't see past her giant boobs up above which completely obscured the head and face. Only those more towards the West could begin to see her head, which poked out slightly from above her ample bosom. Even those as far West as possible could only see her eyes peeking out from over her chest. “Nothing like relaxing on the beach. It's too bad I didn't change into my bikini! We could have all gone swimming! That would be something, wouldn't it? HA!” Another deafening bellow of laughter that was so powerful it moved much of the layer of dust around her.


“Oh well,” She shrugged. “Maybe later! Buuuut, if anyone down there is trying to get a nice tan, I bet I can help you out!”


One of her hands reached between her legs and down towards Los Angeles. Her hand formed and claw and she dug her fingers into the Earth, her nails slicing like a hot knife through butter. Within seconds a large chunk of the west side of LA was scooped up and raised to the smiling face of the blonde giantess. The skyline no longer showed pristine blue skies, but rather one gleaming blue eye, which seemed to glow with glee.


“There's a LOT more sunlight up here!” Her booming voice exclaimed.


She blinked. Even the sound of her eye lids swiping across made a loud wet sound. If it weren't for her glasses, which magnified her eyes to look even more impossibly gigantic, the air from her blink would have whipped through the city. It wouldn't have been nearly as powerful as the disaster of her ass crashing into the Earth, but it could have sent many people flying out of the boundaries of the city and plummeting down to their deaths.


The hand began to lower. The eye disappeared and was replaced by the nose, which was then replaced by a mouth stretched in a wide smile. The teeth gleamed in a brilliant sheen that literally blinded anyone who happened to look up. A mist of spit showered the city as she gently exhaled. Now people were blown by the wind and did indeed fall out of the city. Finally, her neck appeared and then, the massive valley of her tits. Several fragments of cities lay across her chest, dotting the surface of her boobs, between which were great volumes of her “collection”, stuffed in there like dollar bills. Slowly the hand lowered the chunk of L.A, bringing it down onto the incredibly soft and fragrant skin of the cleavage. As the “terrain” got close, many L.A citizens could see other displaced U.S denizens left stranded atop the tits; lumbering around the valley of massive skin flakes and vellus hairs while avoiding the deep pores that were large enough to fall into. How many people had she scooped up!?


“Aaaand there we go!” She exclaimed, at last dropping the chunk with a heavy thud. A new earthquake hit the city, doing so with a rhythmic pulse. The beat of her heart was like a nuke going off repeatedly. “Lots of sunshine up here! Not to mention a LOT hotter than any beach! HA! HAHA!” Her laugh was not only beyond deafening, but it caused her chest to jiggle, which brought about another series of apocalyptic earthquakes to all aboard her tits.


She reached between her legs again and dug her fingers into the ground, scooping up now the Western parts of L.A right in front of her crotch. She brought this new chunk up to her face and examined it for a moment before smiling.


“I know there's a lot of cool buildings and stuff!” She announced. “And I just LOVE taking souvenirs!” She glanced down at her chest and frowned. “Buuut, believe it or not, I think I'm running out of room for all of you. Shocking, I know, what with THESE girls. But, I've been getting so many friends today and there's so many of you! But don't worry, I've got another place...”


She lowered the city not towards her boobs but towards the breast pocket of her denim jacket. Her finger from her other hand pulled the pocket open like a mouth widening, revealing the contents inside: a folded piece of paper, a paper clip, and some massive coins. There was other things in there too. Tiny things glittering far down into the dark chasm. It was impossible for anyone to see that far down there. But it quickly didn't matter as the giant fingers released the Western chunk of L.A, causing it to fall deep within the pocket. One would imagine that the city would crumble to pieces instantly, but, by some strange power, it did not. Rather, it held together, even when bouncing off one of the immense coins. Even the buildings didn't break into pieces. The entire chunk landed at the bottom of the pocket, suddenly surrounded by not only smaller towns, but an assortment of U.S monuments. The Statue of Liberty lay a few miles to one side, Mount Rushmore on the other. People were screaming, screaming, and screaming.


Up above, a blue eye peered into the narrow gap for a moment before disappearing. The whole chasm jostled with her boobs as the woman began to stand. A great crater was now where her ass had landed, deeper than any chasm that had ever been in the Earth's surface. Her hands went behind her self and began swiping the dirt and dust off her wide rear, her cheeks swaying with each brush. A shower of new debris came raining down to the Earth below, but it didn't matter. Outside what used to be L.A, there were no survivors for miles.


The Giantess took two steps to the right and then bent over to pick up her shoes. Several settlements, including the Eartern chunk of L.A, began to slide down her cleavage. Some fell off entirely. Many more, including L.A, got fetched up under the hem of her tank top. The Giantess slid her feet back into her wedge heels and looked around. She had already see so much of this land, gathered so many of its beautiful landmarks. It wouldn't be long before there wouldn't be anything left to see and it'd be boring. She'd have to explore the other continents. But, there was still some left to see. Maybe another day in the U.S.


She looked down at her chest, smiled, playfully jostled her girls and began to walk. She was headed back East.