- Text Size +


Using what little communication systems that were still up, some military organizations were able to track The Giantess, following her as she trekked about the U.S. There was some discussion about whether they should attempt to attack her. But her sheer size made most afraid to even attempt such a thing. It seemed incredibly unlikely that mere bullets would puncture her skin. Would missiles even work? How long would it be before the specter of nuclear warfare was raised? Without widespread communication, it would be impossible coordinate such an attack on a rapidly moving target. But all discussion of action came to an abrupt halt when tracking agents suddenly lost The Giantess. How was such a thing possible, many commanders would ask. How could anyone lose a woman who seemed to be miles tall?! Yet, as the night sky fell, despite as many available parties searching as was possible, The Giantess had simply vanished.


While all flights were grounded soon after the arrival of the immense woman, there were many that were in the air after she had arrived and caused international turmoil. Some intercontinental flights had gone on as scheduled, having, by some incredible virtue, missed the news of the titanic woman stomping across the U.S. A couple of flights were stuck in the air. They had reached their destination only to discover it was now a crater in the shape of the soles of the wedge heels The Giantess had been wearing. Air Control was silent and attempting to go towards another airport only revealed another crater.


All this left several airliners in U.S skies in the early morning of the following day.


On one flight that was coming from Europe, not a soul knew what was going on in the states. Many of the passengers were sleeping, the windows closed. The few that were awake were busy trying to stave off the boredom of a flight pushing over twelve hours. By some terrible misfortune, nobody received a warning of the danger they were flying towards.


They wouldn't know until a woman on board suddenly screamed.


Many awoke to strange, but familiar sound. A loud, rhythmic pulse that gently, but noticeably rattled the airplane: a heart beat. It had to be. But that didn't make sense. At least not until people began sliding up the shades of their windows to see what the woman had seen. The first thing most people say was land. Long stretches of tan colored land. Were they landing in a desert? Had they awoken in the middle of a crash landing!? Confusion erupted throughout the plane. Were they landing? No, that was impossible, a few other passengers had said. They still had over an hour left in the flight and had been at cruising altitude moments ago! But if they were still over 35,000ft, what were they flying over? A few people began to notice a strong, but sweet smell seeping into the plane. For some, it became overpowering and made passengers feel lightheaded.


After several moments of panicked searching, the terrain suddenly disappeared and the plane was flying over what looked like a deep chasm. Many on board the plane looked down that deep pit. Deep down below, some thought they could see some activity. Lights or explosions, no one could tell which. And there was movement. Or at least it looked like there was. Rocks tumbling down? Were they flying above mountains? A few others took a different approach and tried looking up. In the far distance they thought they could see more terrain that seemed to slant upwards. But trying to follow that upwards slant was beyond the scope of the puny windows they searched for. In their last few minutes, many passengers still believed that they were about to crash land into some desert mountains, believing that they plane had plummeted from the sky. They would never learn of The Giantess that had appeared in the U.S less than twenty four hours ago and they would never know the absurd truth of their situation. It would only be speculated in later weeks, when entities outside the U.S tried to take tally of any missing people, that some had inadvertently flown into The Giantess.


The deep dark chasm suddenly rose, swallowing the entire plane. At the cockpit, the pilots suddenly saw a wall rise in the path of the plane. They tried to pull up but there was no chance. However, the plane did not crash nose first into the soft fleshy wall. It had managed to slant itself enough that the bottom of the plane bounced off it, sending the plane into a spin downward into the chasm. As the terrified passengers held on for dear life, the sounds of screams and panic eventually were drowned out by the rhythmic pulse.


Many miles away, the pilots of a different plane had a much better view, though they still could hardly believe what they were seeing. They saw the giant woman. They immediately saw her for what she was. Their perspective was too clear to mistake her for anything else. And yet their minds reeled. How could such a thing exist? More over, where had she even come from? It was as if she had simply stepped out in front of them into their line of sight. How had they not seen or heard her approaching, as if materializing out of thin air! The giant woman's red palazzo pants gleamed brightly in the morning sun, white flowers dotting the surface. One of the pilots tried look up for a better view. He saw the hem of a striped orange tank top and little else. She was simply too big. The purple clouds below barely reached her knees.


The other pilot simply stared for, transfixed by the largest ass he had even seen in his life. Even considering the woman's gargantuan size, her butt seemed incredibly round and big. As he examined the massive booty, he noticed a small dot gliding along behind it, leaving a trail of smoke in its path. A jet possibly? It didn't matter, as the woman suddenly bent, placing her hands on her knees. Her immense rear stuck out behind her and a very small fireball flicked off the wide derriere for a split second before disappearing into eternity. But it was enough to get the pilot back to his senses and he immediately began swinging the plane off to the side to try and put as much space between his aircraft and the towering lady. Just as he did, a torrent of turbulent wind rocked the plane, causing screams to heard in the back. Had that been from the displaced air from her simply bending over?


The massive ass began to casually sway back and forth as the woman seemed to glance down. Or at least that's what she seemed to be doing. The pilot couldn't see her head still. The cheeks of the ass jostled easily, occasionally clapping into each other as their owner continued to mover her hips. The pilot watched this surreal scene and came to the only conclusion his mind seemed to allow. This was a dream. Some strange wet dream brought on from many years of captaining airplanes. He was dreaming of some hot woman, standing high above the clouds like his planes, teasing him with her incredible booty. The insanity overtook his reason quickly and silently, like an assassin in the night. Instead of focusing on guiding the plane, he reached for his belt buckle and began to undo it. It was the first time in a long while that he'd had a dream like this and he was going to enjoy. Just as he began to pull his pants down, more turbulence smashed into the plane as the winds picked up from the moving butt. With his hands clear off the controls, the plane went into a free fall that was so violent that it came apart in mid air.


As The Giantess leaned down, she put another plane into a much different peril. Had she remained standing straight, the plane likely would have shared the same fate as the first. But now, instead of two fleshy “mountains”, they faced a different cavern all together. One that was line by bright pink flesh and gargantuan teeth, the sheen of which was so blinding that the pilots couldn't even attempt to try and move out of the way. Not that they would have been able top. Even though the mouth was only partially open, it was far than enough for the tiny plane to slip through with ease. At once, the plane's powerful landing lights were turned on, allowing the pilots to see the nightmare they were flying through, the beam reflecting off gigantic tendrils of spit dangling from the ceiling. Below them was an ocean which contained a massive, bumpy leviathan that slowly arched and waded in the warm waters. Drops from the roof above swished down into the ocean, the resulting splashes drenching the plane in a fine mist. The thick liquid stuck to all windows of the plane, making it near impossible to see. Not that it matter anyway.


As the airliner flew, the leviathan tongue began reel its hind parts, guiding a wave of water with it. This tsunami of liquid rose up to the plane, capturing it in its powerful flow that took it towards the dark pit at the back of the cavern. With a massive wet sound, the current sucked the plane down into the darkness. Windows shattered from the force of water and the plane was quickly flooded, drowning nearly everyone immediately. These were the lucky ones, as within mere moments, the plane fell into a large, dank, gurgling dungeon full of mush, as well as another kind of water. This water burned the flesh off every passenger it touched and the plane slowly began to break apart as the acid melted away some of its structural integrity. A soft churn of the water and the plane sank deep into the stomach, where it would sit for half an hour, after which it would be almost entirely dissolved. If the black box had been retrieved it would have been impossible to hear anything above the gurgling sounds of a busy digestion.


But what had caused The Giantess to bend, a simple action that had spelled doom for several airliners around her?


When she had stepped out into the light of day, she took a deep breath, her large bosom rising, swallowing the first plane. Then, she spotted the airliner in front of her and bent to get a better look, obliterating the jet flying near her ass. As she watched the cute flying vessel, she smiled, her teeth parting, allowing the other plane to fly into her mouth. Her excitement began to build, and she playfully began to swing her hips, causing the last plane to fall out of the sky. Now, all that was left was the one she had seen.


“Well, well, well...” She said as she watched the plane fly away from her. “What's this? Where do you guys think you're going?” Her mere words parted clouds at her knees and were heard, and felt for miles. Still, though the gentle sway of her ass had knocked another plane down, somehow this plane was not affected and kept soaring.


The Giantess reached her hands up and placed them on either side of her bosom, perking her large breasts up.


“Why don't you turn that thing around?” She asked, teasingly. “It'll be really easy to land on my girls with that tiny little thing. After all, you're coming with me whether you want to or not! I am NOT going out today without some friends to keep me company. Where would the fun in that be?”


The plane continued on. The pilots could hear the voice but could not see behind them to check on what was speaking to them. But they could see shadows, big BIG shadows, staining the clouds beneath and around them. So they went on going forward, praying that the could fly faster than what was speaking to them.


“Oh, am I gonna have to chase you?” She laughed. “Okay, better watch out, cause here I come!”


The Giantess began to move. Her legs parted the sea of clouds at her knees, even though they were still too thick to see the ground below. Not that she would look anyway. Her foot, now inside a red wedge heel, swung across acre upon acre of land, a powerful gust of displaced air ripping across and tearing apart buildings and even ripping trees out of the ground. Her foot grazed the top of a small mountain, shearing off the top and sending a hellish landslide tumbling down to the small town at the base. Finally the sole of her heel came down with an earth shattering boom right on top of another small settlement that wasn't even as wide as her feet. The ground cracked to pieces, kicking up a torrent of dust that flung for miles as the town was, in a single visceral instant, wiped from existence, leaving nothing but a large chasm in the ground. Those few who had seen The Giantess on television and had survived the first day of her visit were stunned when they saw her now, stepping (thankfully) miles away from them. Was she bigger? She had already been impossibly gigantic on television, where images of her crawling over Manhattan like it was nothing but blades of grass on someone's lawn, were still seared into the nation's collective consciousness. Now...she just seemed bigger. There wasn't even a suitable comparison for how big she was. Miles and miles for sure!


“I'm gonna get ya!” She called after the tiny plane, her smile widening. Another small step and the gap was between her and the plane was closed. One single little step and she was in a whole other county, where her wedge hill crushed another town, pulverizing it into the ground and erasing it from this mortal plane of existence.


On board the plane, terrified passengers watched as a sight that would have been familiar to those on the first aircraft overtook their window views. A vast, tan terrain stretching as far as the eye could see. The magnified sound of her heart filled their ears and rattled the plane. They could see the tree sized vellus hairs that dotted the flesh and the flakes of skin that were the size of large vans. A sweet, flowery smell (a perfume perhaps) began to seep into the metal tube and some began to cough and get lightheaded. And was there movement on some of this terrain? For an instant, as the plane zoomed through the sky, some thought they caught a glimpse of people scampering across the gargantuan fields of skin. But these figures were only seen for a split second the speed of the airline put them out of view. Most aboard didn't care anyway; they were far too afraid for their lives.


The Giantess watched as the small dot above her ample chest and positioned her tits until the airliner was hovering right above the gap between them. Then, she stood on her tip toes, raising herself until the plane was sunk between her boobs before smooshing them together.


“And GOTCHA!” She cried with a bellowing laugh! “See? I TOLD you I would get you! That's what you get for trying to get away from me! You could have just turned around! It would have been a much softer landing!” She wrapped her arms around her bosom and squeezed. “But don't worry, I forgive you. Let's just hug it out! HA!”


After a few more squeezes, she released her tits and placed her hands on her hips, looking down at her cleavage with a wide smile.


“Don't worry,” She said. “You'll be safe and sound tucked away down there. And you won't be alone in there for long! I'll get you some friends to play with. We're ALL gonna have a lot of fun today!” She looked up and glanced around. The sky at her knees was still thick with clouds. She frowned. “Ugh! Why does it have to be so damn cloudy!”


She raised a foot, which had been in a crater where a town full of human life had been mere moments ago. Then, she brought it back down in a stomp. All across the globe, a tremor was felt. For those far away, it was a light shaking. For those closer, it was far more powerful and enough to send many buildings collapsing into a pile of rubble. Some volcanoes erupted as the earth around them was heavily disrupted, releasing pressure and causing lava to spew. Tidal waves roared across the oceans. Hawaii, in its entirety, was flooded. So was some of Japan and the Philippines. Some of the Northern parts of Australia faced heavy flooding as well. Cruise liners and other ships in these oceans were lost, the churning waters eating them up.


The shockwave parted all the clouds around The Giantess, making her view of the land much clearer.


“That's much better,” She said, smiling. “Now...where do I want to go next...hmmmm.”


She stood there for a moment, lost in thought. Then, she snapped her fingers. The explosion paled in comparison to the stomp, but it was still felt for miles.


“Ah! I know!” She announced.


She began moving, her footfalls creating asteroid sized craters in the earth as she moved. Whatever few military outlets had been able to discover her reappearance were unable to predict where she was going.


They could only tell that she was moving towards the West Coast.