- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My previous story wasn't well recieved so I decided to do something different this time. I put a post into an AI episode outline generator and set it up for 30 episodes per season. I then took those episodes and put them in an ai story generator. This is that story. Each season will be one chapter. 

Because of this things vary wildly. At the end of each chapter I will offer two possible prompts to use to make the next season, and will ask which you prefer. After a week I will use it to make the next one.


This story is not based on any series or characters

Author's Chapter Notes:

The start and up to falling asleep the first time in a very strange location.

Tom made his way through the small party his sister Elizabeth was hosting in their apartment. It didn't even have any alcohol, and the only guests were Tom, and his girlfriend Jessica, Elizabeth and her boyfriend Kevin, their male friends Mark, Steve, and Jimmy, and their female friends, Amy, and Tina. The apartment was small and cozy, and it was filled with the sounds of laughter and conversation. Tom enjoyed the party but needed a break and so headed to a corner with an unopened can of soda and sat down on the carpet and opened the can taking a drink before scrunching his nose at the strange taste. He felt a little lightheaded, but thought nothing of it as he put the can down on the floor.


As Tom leaned back, his eyelids grew heavy and soon he fell fast asleep. The last thing he remembered was hearing the sounds of the party. When Tom woke up, his surroundings had changed. The apartment was now huge, and the familiar sounds of the party were still going strong. But something was definitely not right. He was no longer Tom. He was a tiny, catgirl, a human girl with cat ears and a tail with yellow eyes, green fur, and purple stripes. He was completely naked, save for a yellow collar with a bell He was also only one millimeter tall. The first thing he did after standing up is exploring his, now her new body. She felt light as a feather and could easily jump from one surface to another. She could also fit into the smallest of spaces, like the tiny gap between the floorboards. She then felt something in her hands and upon examing them found she had retractable claws that she could use for climbing and scratching, though at her size no human would even notice her scratching them. 


She looked around and noticed she was still in the party and the guests were enjoying the party, sitting and talking, and some just standing around, all of them completely oblivious to her presence. She tried to speak, but nothing came out. Her voice was too small to be heard by the humans. She then tried to wave her arms, but they seemed to be too small as well, and no one seemed to notice her. Giving that up removed her collar to get a good look at it, and for the first time noticed the pet tag with the name "Sally" on it. It must be her name now. She then remembered her old self, Tom, and realized what had happened to her. She had been turned into a tiny catgirl, and now she was stuck in her sister's party, unable to speak or be seen or heard by the humans, and she was the only catgirl in existence. 


With a sigh, she put the collar back on deciding it was better then no clothes and decided to explore the party some more hoping to find something.


Sally's eyes widen as she takes in the enormous room filled with towering humans, colorful decorations, and an array of tantalizing aromas that assault her tiny nostrils. The pounding bass of the music thunders through the air, making her cat ears ring, and the lights flash brightly, momentarily blinding her. Everything is so much larger than she is, and she feels incredibly vulnerable. She shudders, wishing she could just curl up into a ball and hide somewhere. 


But hunger gnaws at her insides, and she can't help but look longingly at the buffet table in the distance with homemade food her sister cooked for the party including, chicken, meatloaf, and even spaghetti. But before she can get there she must get past the party goers, furniture and debris from the party, all of which are much larger then her. 


Sally hesitates for a moment, her tiny yellow eyes darting around the room, taking in her surroundings. She decides to make a run for it, using her agility to navigate the treacherous landscape of the party. She dashes across the polished wood floor, her tiny feet leaving no trace and her green fur and purple stripes blend in perfectly with the party decorations, making it easier for her to stay unnoticed. 


As she nears the buffet table, she jumps over a streamer before pausing when she finds herself with Tina and Mark having a dance off in between her and the table. She watches as they laugh and spin, their huge feet narrowly missing her as she waits until they're distracted, then makes a mad dash for the table, and tries to figure out how to get on top of it.


Sally looks up to at the table in front of her trying to figure out how to get to the food, including chicken, meatloaf, and even spaghetti on top of it. She then eyed the wooden legs of the table before looking at the retractable on her hands and wonders if she can use them to climb the table leg. It would be easier if she also had retractable claws on her feet, but she doesn't so the question was, would the hand claws alone be enough for her to climb the leg that to her went hundreds of feet in the air? 


She takes a deep breath and begins to climb. The claws dig into the wood, scratching the surface as she slowly pulls herself up. Her muscles burn and she has to rest for a moment before continuing. The guests around her pay her no attention, too focused on their own revelry to notice the tiny, determined creature climbing the table leg. Finally, she reaches the top, and the first thing she sees is the spaghetti is within her reach but she still has to climb up the bowl itself this time made of plastic, although there was also a pasta ladle sitting so the handle was on the table and the head was on the bowl making a ramp upwards, so she can climb that as well. 


Sally's heart pounds with excitement and determination. Using the claws on her hands, she begins to scale the ladle. It's tricky, and she slips several times, nearly falling back down to the table top. But she keeps going, refusing to give up. As she nears the top of the ladle, she looks down and sees the spaghetti right underneath her, and so she reaches down but is to far above it. If she wants to eat she will have to jump in. 


Taking a deep breath, she leaps, soaring through the air and plunging into the pasta. The warm, chewy noodles envelop her as she sinks deeper into the bowl. She is completely buried, but it doesn't matter; she's finally found food! As she begins to eat, she feels a strange sense of contentment wash over her, making her realize that she hadn't eaten in what felt like days. The taste of the spaghetti is so good that she doesn't even mind being completely covered in it.


Meanwhile, Jessica, Sally's girlfriend, has been enjoying the party and decided to get a meal so headed to the buffet table and grabbed a plate and a serving spoon and went to the spaghetti bowl as well. As she reaches for it, she scoops up some noodles along with Sallyally, who is completely engrossed in eating and didn't notice anything until she felt herself moving through the air and landed on Jessica's plate. 


Sally looks up out of the spaghetti and sees jessica is about to sit down to eat, and Sally was trapped in her food.


Sally still in the food tries to escape only to see she has gotten trapped in the spaghetti and there is no way Jessica will notice her at this size, and all she can do is wait as she sees Jessica eat the spaghetti and she watches the fork come down at her and pin her between the prongs as she is raised up to the mouth and deposited inside. The impact freeing her, and Sally immediately went to work avoiding being swallowed hopeful that she can get to the teeth without being swallowed, but it would be difficult.


Jessica, still oblivious to Sally's presence, continued to enjoy her food and drink, not realizing the tiny catgirl was struggling to stay alive in her mouth. She takes another bite of the spaghetti and Sally finds herself sliding down Jessica's tongue, the sheer size sending shivers down her spine. She reaches the back of Jessica's mouth and quickly tries to find a spot to hide, desperately hoping that she won't end up in Jessica's stomach. 


As she explores her surroundings, Sally notices that Jessica's teeth are surprisingly clean and well-maintained. She decides to try her luck with one of the back teeth, reasoning that it might be less likely to be used for chewing. She slowly makes her way to the side of Jessica's tooth, feeling the ridges and grooves of the enamel beneath her fingers. Finally, she reaches a spot where there's a tiny crevice between two teeth, and she wedges herself into it, hoping it will be safe. 


Meanwhile, Jessica continues to enjoy her food, unaware of the tiny creature that has found refuge in her mouth. 


As Jessica eats unaware of Sally Sally finds that her location is in danger of drowning her in saliva. The tiny catgirl panics, her lungs already beginning to burn from the lack of air. Desperate to find a safe place, she decides to venture out onto Jessica's tongue. The giant pink muscle undulates, making the world sway and rock around her as she struggles to keep her footing. 


The taste buds on Jessica's tongue loom like giant mushrooms, casting long shadows over Sally as she hurries across them. She dodges a particularly large one and almost slips, falling into a tiny valley between taste buds before scrambling back up to safety. She looked around desperately for a safe place when she saw the cheek, now she just needed to get there without being swallowed. Made harder by the fact Jessica was still eating. 


Sally swallowed hard, her tiny throat already burning from the effort and the lack of air. She began to crawl up Jessica's tongue, trying to reach the cheek as quickly as possible. The taste buds seemed to grow larger and larger as she neared her goal, making her feel even smaller and more helpless. Her body trembled with exhaustion from her exertion, her lungs burned, and her vision began to blur. 


Finally, she reached the cheek and collapsed against it, barely able to move. She felt the warmth of Jessica's breath on her fur and closed her eyes, trying to catch her breath. She listened to the sound of Jessica's voice as she talked to someone else, the words a garbled mess to her tiny ears. She tried to scream for help, but her voice was too small to make any sound. 


As Jessica continued to eat she still did not know her girlfriend Sally was trapped in her mouth and hiding in her cheek where it felt uncomfortable and warm. Sally had hoped to find a safer place to hide in her mouth but she was too scared to move around much. She decided to stay put for now. Suddenly, a piece of food landed on her pinning her to the cheek unable to move due to it being so much bigger then her. Her only hope was if the tongue scoops the piece of food up, but the danger was it could also scoop her up as well. 


She had to wait for what felt like forever before finally feeling the tongue scoop up the piece of food. Taking a deep breath, Sally held onto the piece of food with all her might as the tongue moved her closer to the back of the mouth. The food started to slip out of her paws and she began to panic. She had to act fast or else she would be swallowed. With all her strength, she dived under the tongue, hoping to find a safe place to hide until she could figure out what to do next. 


As she slid under the tongue, she felt the rough surface against her tiny body and her fur sticking to the moist surface. She was still in danger of being swallowed but for now she was safe. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm her racing heart. The tongue continued to move and she had to hold onto the edge of the tongue with her tiny claws to avoid being swept away by the saliva. 


After what felt like an eternity, the tongue finally stopped moving. Sally carefully opened her eyes and peeked out from under the tongue. She was relieved to see that she was still in Jessica's mouth and not in her stomach. However, she was still unsure of what to do next. Should she try to find a way back to Jessica's teeth or look for some other hiding spot in her mouth? She didn't want to risk being swallowed, but she also couldn't stay in the same place forever. 


As she pondered her next move, she got an idea. At her size the tastebuds were big, but if she could find two of them the right size next to each other she could use them to squish herself between them so she could not be swallowed. Carefully, she began to crawl along the tongue, searching for the right tastebuds. It was difficult because the tongue kept moving and she kept sliding off, but she refused to give up. Finally, she found two tastebuds that seemed to be the right size and positioned herself between them. She closed her eyes and waited, hoping that Jessica wouldn't notice her hiding in such an odd place.


Sally remains wedged between two tastebuds in the mouth of her girlfriend Jessica who does not know she is there, and continues eating spaghetti. The tiny catgirl is safe from being crushed or swallowed for now, but she is constantly bombarded with spaghetti and other food particles that fall onto her when Jessica's tongue moves. The sensation is both disgusting and terrifying, as she tries to hold her breath and close her eyes against the onslaught. 


It has only been a few minutes since she entered the mouth and yet it feels like forever, and Sally grimaces as a pile of mush made from chewed up food lands on her and threatens to bury her. She sighs in relief when Jessica finally swallows, but then a wave of saliva washes over her, carrying more bits of food along with it. Sally then feels the tongue begin to move as Jessica uses it to get a piece of garlic bread stuck in her teeth. 


As the tongue continues to grope around, Sally's world is turned upside down as Jessica suddenly jerks her head back in surprise. The tiny catgirl is safely wedged between the tastebuds not moving, but both the tongue and the piece of garlic bread are moving violently around, bumping into each other and knocking into her. She bites her lip, trying to stifle her cries of pain as she feels the hard bread slice scrape against her delicate skin. 


Finally, the tongue calms down and the garlic bread falls out, landing with a soft "plop" next to Sally. She lets out a sigh of relief, grateful for the brief respite from the sensation of being tossed around like a leaf in a storm. As the minutes tick by, Sally grows weary from holding her breath and tenses up her muscles, preparing for whatever might come next. The tastebuds begin to tingle, signaling that more food is on the way, and she braces herself as another wave of spaghetti crashes down upon her.


Sally, still wedged between two tastebuds endures several more minutes of Jessica's eating, her tiny body bouncing uncomfortably as the giant tongue muscles flex and stretch beneath her. The constant assault of spaghetti and other party food landing on her fur has already left her feeling sticky and grimy, but the warmth of Jessica's mouth provides a small measure of comfort against the cool air of the party.


She watches, fascinated and horrified, as Jessica reaches for another sip of her soda, the giant straw disappearing into the mouth that towers above her. The fizzy liquid fills Jessica's mouth, spilling over and coating Sally's fur in a warm, wet embrace. The tiny catgirl gasps for air, feeling trapped and suffocating beneath the wave of soda. 


"Ahhh...," Jessica moans, her tongue swirling and coiling around Sally's hiding spot as she enjoys the cool, fizzy drink. Sally clings desperately to the tastebud, her claws digging into the soft flesh as she tries to hold on. The soda slowly starts to wash her down the tongue, carrying her inexorably towards the back of Jessica's throat. She can feel the tightening of muscles beneath her, sensing that escape is growing more and more impossible with every passing second. 


As the soda finally reaches the back of Jessica's throat, it triggers a powerful reflex, and she begins to swallow convulsively. Sally feels her world tilt and spin as she's swept up in the current of soda, her tiny body pressed painfully against Jessica's tongue and palate. The light above her flickers, and she can feel herself getting closer and closer to the point of no return.


Just as she thinks all hope is lost, Sally spots a tiny opening: the uvula, dangling like a pale pink pendulum above her. With a desperate leap, she latches onto the tiny bit of flesh, clinging for dear life as her world spins around her. Jessica's throat convulses again, but this time it feels different; softer, less violent. Perhaps she has a chance after all. 


Sally looks down past the dancing lights of Jessica's taste buds, watching as food and drink are swallowed down into the depths. She can feel the warmth of her body starting to wane, replaced by a cold, damp sensation as the soda washes over her. Her grip on the uvula begins to slip, her fingers numb from the cold. 


Just then, Jessica begins to cough, great wracking sobs that shake her whole body. In a moment of panic, Sally lets go of the uvula, throwing herself at the throat wall, trying to be coughed out along with the invading phlegm. But it's too late; Jessica's coughing fit subsides, and Sally feels herself being pulled inexorably downwards. 


The walls of the throat close in around her, squeezing tighter and tighter as she falls. The air grows thick and sticky, and the sounds of the world outside fade into a muffled roar as things grow darker.


The walls of Jessica's throat close in around her as she falls. The air grows thick and sticky, and the sounds of the world outside fade into a muffled roar as things grow darker and Sally finds herself desperately trying to bounce from food remain to food remain hoping to reach safety before she falls. But just as she thinks her luck has turned, she finds she has run out of places to jump off, and makes one last desperate leap for safety only to miss it by mere inches as she falls back down into the black void of her throat. 


She lands hard on the muscular floor of her throat, her tiny limbs wobbling uselessly as she looks around in a panic. The walls of her throat rise and fall like the waves of the ocean, squeezing her tighter and tighter with each passing moment. Suddenly, she feels something give way beneath her and she begins to slide down what feels like a slick slope. The sensation is disorienting and terrifying, and she has no idea what is happening until she finally manages to get a good look at her surroundings. 


Sally finds herself in a dimly lit tunnel, the walls of her throat stretching out in every direction. The floor of the tunnel is slick with mucus and stomach acid, making it nearly impossible for her to keep her footing. Her eyes dart around wildly, searching for some sort of handhold or foothold as she slides helplessly down the slope. Just when she thinks she's going to lose control altogether, her tail snags on something hard and unforgiving. She tries to pull herself free, but only succeeds in yanking her own tail painfully, sending sharp pains shooting through her body as she is dangling with her tail above her and a pool of stomach acid below her. 


She looks up at her tail and sees that it is caught in something, something hard and unyielding. As she struggles, she realizes that it's Jessica's lower esophageal sphincter muscle, the same muscle that keeps food from going down the wrong way. Now it's holding her prisoner, keeping her from falling to her death in the waiting pool of stomach acid below. She takes a deep breath and tries to ignore the pain in her backside as she examines her surroundings once more.


As Sally hangs from Jessica's lower esophageal sphincter muscle by her tail she knows she is in trouble. Most of her body is in the stomach, and it is only her tail being caught that stops her from falling to her death in the acid below. If she wants to be safe she will have to reach the stomach walls, and with her  position the only way is to swing there by her tail which is already in pain.



"This is going to HURT." Sally grimaced as she hoped she could make it. She had never been in a worse situation before. Her body tensed and she let go of the muscle, using her weight to pull herself downwards. The pain was intense as her tail scraped across the rough muscle, but she managed to get a grip with her hands and push herself upwards. Just as she was about to touch the stomach wall she felt intense pain as her tail reached its maximum length. It was barely too far away and she began to swing the other way, desperate to reach the wall.



Her vision blurred from the pain as she let go again, pushing off the muscle with her feet. This time she was closer, her fingers brushing against the slick surface of the stomach wall. She tried to dig her claws in but it was no use. She was barely too far away. Just as she was about to give up hope she heard a deep groan as below her the acid began to bubble.


As Sally dangled by her tail in pain from Jessica's lower esophageal sphincter muscle she looked down and saw the bubbles in the stomach acid merge into one as it prepared to burst. The muscle relaxed, and her tail snapped free, sending her hurtling toward the churning mass below. Just as she was about to impact the acid, a bubble rose up and engulfed her, carrying her up toward Jessica's mouth. 


She felt the bubble move upward, propelled by the force of Jessica's impending burp. The walls of the bubble rippled and danced around her, illuminated by the light streaming through Jessica's translucent skin. As she rose higher, she could feel the pressure change and the temperature drop, signaling her near escape from the confines of Jessica's stomach. 


Finally, with a loud "BURP!" the bubble burst, sending her tumbling through the air. She felt a sudden rush of cool air against her fur as she left Jessica's mouth blown around by the wind as if she were a tiny piece of lint. She closed her eyes and clenched her paws, waiting for the inevitable impact with something hard and unyielding. 


To her surprise, however, she felt something soft and yielding beneath her but still painful enough to knock her away, just not enough to kill her outright as she felt herself painfully bounce from one impact to another before finally landing in on flesh. Gasping for breath, she curled into a ball, nursing her aching body as she tried to regain her composure. 


Sally didn't know where she was, she was just glad to be alive and away from Jessica's stomach. With a sigh, she ignored her location and started taking stock of her injuries from everything that happened to lead to her escape from Jessica's stomach. Her tail hurt the worst, the muscle bruised and slightly bleeding. Her fur was matted with stomach acid and smeared with various bits of half-digested food. Her hands and feet were bruised and scraped from bouncing around inside Jessica's stomach and tumbling through the air. 


With a sigh she looked around seeing she was on white flesh of a scalp while high above her rose strands of hair belonging to either Tina or Amy, she did not know which, they had the same color and she could not see who she was on. Knowing that her injuries need to be healed she slowly started the long journey to find her way out of the tangled mess of hair. 


Sally carefully climbed over strand of hair, avoiding getting snagged or tangled. She would occasionally pause to rest her sore body and catch her breath before continuing on. The hair was everywhere, thick and thin, short and long, straight and curly. It was a real maze up there. As she explored, she found herself in a particularly dense section of hair where the strands were so close together that she could barely squeeze between them. She had to crawl on her belly, using only her front hands, to navigate through the thick mat of hair. 


This was when disaster struck the thick mat of hair aggravated her injuries and caused her to claw the scalp she was on, and if the person she was on scratched she was in no condition to be safe. Unfortunately for her, while she still did not know if she was on Tina or Amy, either way they felt it and began to scratch without even noticing Sally and causing more pain to her already wounded body. 


After what seemed like hours of navigating the hairy labyrinth, Sally finally spotted a strand of hair that looked thicker than the rest. She followed it, hoping it would lead her to an opening in the hair or perhaps even to the girl's face. The thicker hair was much easier to climb, and she made good progress upwards. Eventually, she reached the end of the strand, where it was securely tied into a knot. She tried to undo it, but her paws were sore and her claws were dull from all the scratching. She was about to give up when she noticed that the knot was not actually tied tightly. With a final tug, she managed to undo it, freeing the strand of hair. 


The freed hair swung gently in the breeze, revealing a new section of the scalp and a curl of hair that hung down over the shoulder. This could be her ticket out! She quickly scurried up the newly freed strand of hair and reached the curl. With a deep breath, she prepared to climb down the curl.


Sally slowly climbs down the curl being careful not to strain her injuries and using her claws to get a better grip when she hears Amy call out to Tina revealing the hair she was in was Tina's hair. 


"Hey Tina let's dance!" Amy called. Tina turns to her friend, a big grin on her face. "Sure, why not?" she answers, beginning to move to the music. At first, Sally is relieved, thinking Tina's dancing won't be that bad. She was wrong. 


Tina begins to dance with an energy and enthusiasm that Sally has never seen before, her head bobbing up and down wildly. The sudden motion nearly dislodges Sally from her perch, but she desperately holds on, claws digging into the strand of hair. Tina's hair swings back and forth, her head moving in a blur, and Sally feels as if she's on a rollercoaster ride. The music beats faster, and Tina's movements become even more exaggerated. 


Sally's grip starts to weaken as she struggles to keep up with the movements, her body aching from both the strain, and her previous injuries. This makes her dig her claws in harder as the next dance begins and she tries to steady herself against the wild motions. But the harder she holds on, the more it hurts, and the more tired she gets. 


Time seems to slow down as she watches Tina dance, her breath coming in short gasps. The world around her fades away, replaced by the rhythm of the music and the movement of Tina's body. She's no longer sure if she's hanging on for dear life or if she's simply lost in the dance. But then, suddenly, the music begins to slow.


Thinking she is safe she starts to relax before Tina grins.



"Big finish!" She cheered as Sally paled and tried to dig her claws in deeper. But it was too late, as Tina pulled one last jerking motion that sent her flying through the air. Sally's body tumbled, twisted and turned as she felt herself leaving Tina's hair, falling through the air.



She felt herself brush against something warm and soft, her claws instinctively catching onto it before she heard a slight rip and she fell again before her body slammed into something hard and unyielding. Pain exploded through her as she bounced up and back on whatever it was, her breath leaving her in a rush. She tried to gather her senses, but everything was spinning and she couldn't focus. Finally, she felt herself slowing down, her body limp and aching and her injuries from before even worse.



As her vision cleared, she realized she was lying on the cold seat of a chair with Mark standing above her she had grabbed onto his shirt but fallen when her claws went through the threads, though the damage was too small for a human to see, she was glad that Mark was walking away.


She lay there, taking slow, deep breaths, trying to calm her racing heart. Her injuries ached, and she knew she couldn't stay here much longer. Just as she was about to make a move, she felt the chair shift beneath her. She looked up, her heart skipping a beat, as she saw Steve sitting down right on top of her.


Her claws dug into the leather of the chair as she struggled to free herself, but it was no use. She was pinned completely under his butt, unable to move or even breathe properly. Her face flushed with anger and embarrassment, and her heart raced with a mixture of fear and frustration. As she continued to struggle, she felt a sharp pain in her side, a reminder of her previous injuries.


The room around her began to spin, and she felt herself growing dizzy. She needed to get away from him, to find a way out of this mess. But she couldn't move, couldn't even scream. Tears welled up in her eyes as she stared up at Steve, his butt completely covering her and blocking out everything else in her view. She tried to push herself out from under him, but his weight was too much for her to move.


The seconds seemed to stretch into minutes, and she felt herself growing weaker with every passing moment. She couldn't believe that this was happening to her, that she had somehow managed to end up in this situation. Her heart pounded in her chest, and she fought to control her breathing, but it was no use.


Her body ached from her time in Jessica, the fall, from the impact of landing on the chair, and now from being trapped under Steve's weight. Tears blurred her vision, but she refused to give in to them. She had to get out of this, had to find a way to escape.


Eventually Steve shifted in the chair again, and the shifting caused Sally to slowly be pulled through a small hole in his pants, sending her from the outside to the  inside of his pants in between his butt cheeks. She found herself trapped and unable to move, feeling the rough fabric of his underwear rubbing against her as she struggled to free herself. She squeaked in desperation, but he didn't seem to notice.


Panic began to set in as she realized she was truly stuck. Her claws dug into the fabric of his pants, but they were no match for the strength of the material. She felt herself beginning to hyperventilate, her body trembling with fear and exertion. Her eyes darted around, searching for any sign of escape, but all she could see was the inside of Steve's butt cheeks.


Her vision began to blur, and she felt her grip on reality slipping. She tried to focus on her breathing, to calm herself down, but it was no use. She was trapped, and there was nothing she could do about it. As the world around her spun out of control, she felt a sharp pain in her side, a reminder of her previous injuries. She wanted nothing more than to curl up and hide, but there was nowhere to go.


Time seemed to slow down as she lay there, trapped and helpless. She felt hot tears streaming down her face, but she couldn't spare the energy to wipe them away. She didn't know how much longer she could hold her breath, how much longer her body could take this abuse. She wanted nothing more than to scream, to beg for help, but she the area around her muffled all sound.


Finally Steve stood up, Sally still trapped between his butt cheeks.


She could feel the warmth of his body and the wetness that seemed to be emanating from his anus. Her heart raced as she imagined herself being pulled inside him. She tried to push herself away from him, desperate for some space, but her efforts were futile. Her hands and arms were sucked inside the butthole, and soon her entire body was drawn into the tight, warm embrace of his rectum.


She let out a muffled scream as she was pulled in, the sensation of being engulfed by Steve's body overwhelming her. Her limbs flailed wildly, searching for purchase on something solid, but all she found was the rough texture of his intestinal walls. Panic gripped her as she realized that she was truly trapped inside him.


The world around her was dark and warm, with a constant dampness that seemed to permeate everything. She could feel Steve's muscles flexing and contracting as he moved, the movement of his body pushing her along with him. She tried to steady herself, to find some semblance of calm amidst the chaos, but it was no use. Her heart raced, and her lungs burned for air.


Sally immediately found the anus and tried to push her way out, but it was no use. The tight muscles held her captive, refusing to let her escape. She tried several times, each attempt more desperate than the last, but each time she was met with the same inescapable resistance. She even used her claws, digging into the walls of Steve's rectum, but  she was so small he didn't even feel it as she scratched and clawed. It was hopeless.


Eventually she gave up and decided to deal with her injuries from everything she has been through, from surviving her girlfriend Jessica's eating her tail was bruised and slightly bleeding, her fur was matted and smeared with various bits of half digested food, and her hands and feet were bruised and scraped. And from being flung into Mark and falling to the chair and then being sat on it the injuries were even worse,  Her ribs ached from being squeezed and her breathing felt labored. Her tail was swollen and throbbing, and her back felt like it was on fire.


She needed to find a way to take care of her injuries, but how could she do that trapped in Steve's rectum?


Sally explored the confines of her new prison, feeling her way through the dark, warm, and constantly moving tube. The walls of Steve's rectum were lined with rough ridges, which made it difficult for her to move around, let alone tend to her wounds. She searched for something soft, something she could use to clean herself, but there was nothing, not even scraps of toilet paper.


Desperate, she tried to speak, to call out for help, but her voice was muffled by the layers of flesh and muscle that surrounded her, and even then was too small to hear anyway. She let out a weak whimper, hoping that someone would hear her, but the only response was the rhythmic contractions of Steve's body as he walked, carrying her with him.


Sally's body ached from the struggle to free herself, and from being squeezed and pushed through Steve's rectum. She was covered in a thick layer of fecal matter, making it difficult to see where she was going, and filling her nostrils with the revolting stench of his excrement. It was at this point the smell became worse as Steve began to fart. The putrid wind hit her face, causing her to cough and retch as she tried desperately to breathe clean air. The force of the fart was actually strong enough to  pick her up and send her flying fast tomthe exit to the rectum asshole, and she could feel herself being propelled through the air, tumbling head over heels in the fetid cloud of gas.


Finally, she landed with a hard impact on a twister game mat making her injuries now include a bruised and sore back, ribs, and tail. She took a deep breath of air, grateful to be out of the feces and fumes, and looked around at her surroundings finding she was in the middle of a game  of Twister. She spotted Amy, Jimmy, Mark, and Jessica, none of whom seemed to notice her, lost as they were in their own little world of  the game.


Sally realized that if she could just get to one of them, she might be able to use them as a way out of this mess. She began to crawl silently across the game mat, her movements slow and careful, wincing with pain each time she moved. As she drew closer to the group, her ears flicked as she hear the voice of the caller.


"Left foot green!" the caller shouted, and Sally looked down to see that she was standing on the green-colored part of the game mat and above her was a shadow as Jimmy moved his foot over her.


She quickly ducked, rolling out of the way just in time as his foot came down on the mat. Now, only a few inches away from him, she hesitated for a moment, unsure if she should continue or not. Especially since she was still injured and that did not help her case at all. It was at this point she looked down and noticed she was still on a green space, just a different one as  it was the one next to Jimmy's. She then saw another shadow and looked up as   Amy's bare foot was in the air, about to land on her, and she was too close to dodge.


Sally closed her eyes, bracing herself for the impact as Amy's bare foot descended upon her. The pressure of the foot against her body was immense, pinning her down to the game mat. She felt a stinging sensation as sweat began to seep into her open wounds, causing her to let out a small whimper of pain. The foot juices that had accumulated on Amy's skin slid across Sally's back, making her shudder with revulsion.


Time seemed to stand still as the weight of Amy's foot bore down upon her. Sally struggled to breathe, her chest compressed by the crushing weight of the foot and Amy's soft, warm flesh. She could feel her heart racing, her lungs burning for air. The stinging sensation from the sweat and foot juices mixed together made it hard for her to focus, her vision blurring.


As the seconds ticked by, Sally found herself straining to hear the caller, hoping for another left foot call so Amy would move her foot off her.


"Right hand red!" the caller shouted, and Sally whimpered as that left Amy's foot on top of her. She tried to wriggle out from under it, but Amy was just too heavy, and her movements only served to make Sally's injuries sting even more. Time seemed to crawl as she waited for another turn, her heart racing and her breath coming in shallow gasps.


"Right foot blue!" the caller shouted, and Sally grimaced as she felt Amy's weight shift ever so slightly on her back. There was no way she could move now; Amy's foot was pinning her down, and she had nowhere to go. She tried to squirm out from under the girl, but it was no use. The sweat and foot juices continued to drip down onto her back, making her shudder with disgust.


Time seemed to slow down as she waited for another turn, her heart racing and her breath coming in ragged gasps. She closed her eyes, willing herself to remain calm, but the pressure of Amy's foot on her back was becoming unbearable. She felt like she was going to pass out from the pain and lack of air.


Finally, after what felt like an eternity, "Left foot blue!" echoed through the room. Sally let out a silent sigh of relief as she felt Amy's foot shift off of her body, and she quickly rolled out from under the girl. Her back was bruised and sore, and she was covered in sweat and foot juices, but at least she was free.


She took a moment to catch her breath, wincing as she moved. The pain from her injuries seemed to radiate through her body with each movement, but she forced herself to ignore it. She had to keep going if she wanted any chance of getting to safety. The other players were still engaged in their own game of Twister, seemingly oblivious to her plight.


Sally slowly made her way off the game mat, her movements careful and deliberate. But she only made it halfway when she  heard the caller's voice again, "Right hand red!" 


Sally was glad she was safely in an area between spaces, but then noticed Amy's cleavage hanging over her as Amy tried to reach red and clearly having trouble doing so. She realized with horror that Amy was about to fall right on top of her! She tried to  scream, but all that came out was a muffled squeak as it was silenced by Amy's soft breasts. Sally wriggled and squirmed, but it was no use; Amy was too heavy, and she was completely trapped beneath her.


Just as Sally was beginning to panic, she heard Jimmy say, "Looks like you lose Amy, go sit next to Elizabeth in the audience." She felt a momentary relief wash over her as she realized Amy was finally out of the game and would have to get off her.


Amy let out an annoyed huff and hoisted herself off the matt. Sally thought she was safe when she felt Amy's weight lifting off her, but then she realized she was still stuck. Amy's ample breasts were trapping her between them and she was going up witg them. She tried to squirm out, but it was no use. She felt like she was being smothered as Amy sits next to Elizabeth, Sally still trapped unnoticed in the cleavage.


"Hey Amy, you did pretty good out there," Elizabeth said, trying to engage her in conversation. Amy nodded, still fidgeting slightly in her seat, causing problems to Sally in her cleavage.


"Yeah, I mean, I guess so," she replied, "Still wish I'd made it to the end, though." Amy nodded in agreement, still fidgeting slightly in her seat. Sally winced as her trapped body was jostled about within Amy's cleavage. "Oh, you know, I heard they had a special Twister tournament at the arcade last weekend. It was supposed to be insane."


Elizabeth perked up at the mention of the arcade. "Really? Do you think we could go sometime?" She turned to Amy expectantly, her brown eyes shining with excitement. Amy considered the idea for a moment, hugging herself and unconsciously squeezing Sally even further down in her cleavage, and causing  her to let out a muffled yelp of pain. "Well," Amy drawled, "I guess it depends on how busy I am with school and stuff. But I could always ask my mom or my sister to go with me. They'd probably enjoy it too."


Sally felt a stab of despair as she realized that she was not going to be rescued anytime soon. She knew she had to do something, anything, to get out of Amy's cleavage. In desperation,  when Amy learned forward to whisper something in Elizabeth's ear she began to kick her legs and squirm as hard as she could, hoping to create enough movement to slip out from between them.


Elizabeth, still giggling from Amy's whisper, turned to her and said, "Oh, you're so funny!" Amy blushed slightly, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "Aww, thanks," she replied, brushing a strand of auburn hair behind her ear as Elizabeth smirks and whispers in her ear.


Meanwhile, Sally still trying to free herself from Amy's cleavage, felt herself slipping deeper as Amy let out a loud giggle. Her body felt like it was being squeezed and crushed under the weight of Amy's breasts. She tried to grab onto something, anything, but everything was slippery and she couldn't get a firm grip. Finally, Amy stood up, and Sally felt herself falling out the bottom of her cleavage and crashing to the ground.


As she lay there in shock and pain, she saw Amy walk away, and leaving, Elizabeth sitting in the chair. Sally slowly walked over to her hoping to get her attention. 


"Hey sis!" Sally called to Elizabeth. "Please I need your help!" 


Unfortunately for Sally she was too small and Elizabeth could not hear her Tiny voice.


"Maybe if I get in her ear." Sally sighed.


She began to crawl up Elizabeth's leg, slowly and carefully, using her tiny hands to find purchase on the soft, warm skin. As she made her way up, she could feel the material of her sister's sock pressing against her face. She reached the top of the sock and peered over the edge, her eyes level with the floor. She really did not want to fall in there. Focusing again she continued to climb up the leg but she found herself going slower and slower as her injuries caught up with her.


Finally she found herself a few feet below a flat area she could rest high above the sock when she couldn't take it anymore. Her strength was fading fast, if she was at full health she could have been there already, but with all her injuries including a swollen, throbbing, and bleeding tail, her hair, and the fur of her tails and ears were matted and smeared with half digested food, bruised and scraped hands and feet aching ribs, a back that feels it's on fire, and pain that radiated through her entire body she had no chance as she was now.


Suddenly she felt her arms give out, her grip slipping, and gravity taking over. With a small, helpless yelp, she tumbled down Elizabeth's leg and into the soft folds of the sock, landing on her sore tail. The impact sent a sharp pain through her already aching body, and she lay there for a moment, catching her breath. The sock was surprisingly warm and soft against her fur, and she found herself feeling a strange mix of comfort and despair.


As she lay there, in the sock she felt Elizabeth get up and  start to walk. The soft fabric of the sock shifted and moved around her, squeezing her body in new and uncomfortable ways. Sally let out a soft yelp as she felt herself sliding deeper inside and becoming trapped between Elizabeth's toes. The air grew warmer and more humid as blood rushed to her head, and the world around her began to spin. She tried to calm herself, to focus on finding a way out of this predicament, but the pain and discomfort were overwhelming.


Elizabeth continued to walk, seemingly oblivious to the tiny creature squirming helplessly inside her sock. The rhythmic movement of her steps sent waves of pressure through Sally's body, making it impossible for her to think straight. Her breath came in short, ragged gasps as she struggled to catch her breath in the stifling darkness.


As time passed, Sally began to lose hope. Her strength was ebbing away, and her injuries only grew worse. She felt herself slipping deeper into a state of despair, her tiny heart breaking with the realization that she might never escape from this nightmare. The sound of Elizabeth's voice, conversing with someone nearby, barely reaches her.


"I'm just so excited about tonight," Elizabeth says, her voice tinged with anticipation.


"You sure it's okay?" Her boyfriend , Kevin, asked with a slight edge of concern in his voice. He shifted uncomfortably on his feet, trying to hide his growing anticipation. "What about your brother Tom, what if he walks in on us?"


Elizabeth laughed lightly, the motion causing Sally to tremble inside the sock. "Don't worry about Tom. Before the party he said that he was going to see if he could go home with his girlfriend . I'm sure he won't be back." She bit her lip, her body growing more animated as she continued to speak. "Besides, it's not like he'd ever walk in on us. We're being so careful. And after the party is over we'll have the apartment all to ourselves. "


Kevin nodded, visibly relieved. "Yeah, you're right. It's just... I've never done anything like this before. I want it to be perfect." He glanced down at his swollen crotch, adjusting himself uncomfortably. "You said you had a plan  to get me in the mood?"


Elizabeth smiled reassuringly, her hands fluttering as she spoke. "Oh, yes. I've been thinking about it all week. First, I'll start by rubbing your penis between my feet. It's a very intimate and erotic act. And for you, it is sure to get you ready for the main event."


Hearing that from between  Elizabeth's toes, Sally's heart skipped a beat. The girl was going to do something very intimate to Kevin's private parts with her own feet? The same feet she was trapped between the toes of right now? This revelation sent a wave of panic through the tiny catgirl, making her release a muffled squeak.


Outside, the party continued to rage on. Loud music blared, laughter filled the air, and people danced with abandon. Sally could feel the floor vibrate beneath her, the energy of the party pulsing through her tiny body as Elizabeth continued her duties as a hostess, and e everyone started to leave. Her boyfriend, Kevin, was becoming increasingly anxious, his heart racing with anticipation as he waited for the perfect moment to make his move.


Elizabeth, however, seemed to be in no hurry as after everyone had left she began to walk around and clean up with Sally still between her toes. The tiny catgirl felt her heart hammering in her chest as she realized that her time was running out, and she was still between the toes, which were in a sock, in a shoe meaning she could only hear and not see what was going on and was small enough that the toes completely surrounded her. Her breath came in short, shallow gasps as she struggled to draw in air, the dryness of the air making it even harder.


Finally, Elizabeth removed her foot from the sock with sally still stuck between her toes and both Elizabeth and Kevin not even noticing her as Elizabeth walked barefoot over to the bed and climbed on top of it


"Let's get you ready for me." she whispered, reminding Kevin of when Elizabeth said she would rub his penis between her feet to get him in the mood. He nodded eagerly, unable to hide the lust in his eyes as he watched her move closer. With a devious grin, Elizabeth began to slowly rub her soles against Kevin's swollen member, the sensation sending shockwaves of pleasure through his body. "Mmm, that feels so good," he moaned, arching his back as she continued to expertly stroke him with her feet.


Meanwhile, Sally was still trapped between Elizabeth's toes as she rubbed her soles against Kevin's erect member, her movements growing more vigorous and deliberate with each passing moment. The tiny catgirl felt her own body going up and down as the foot she was on moved up and down, in time with the rhythm of their lovemaking. She could feel the wetness of his member against her skin, as the toes squeezed around the penis,  milking it with each stroke. It was an incredibly intimate and erotic sensation, and she could tell that it was having a powerful effect on Kevin.


Her heart racing, Sally tried to wiggle free from between the toes, but it was no use. She was completely trapped. As Elizabeth continued to pleasure Kevin,  the tiny catgirl felt a mixture of fear, arousal, and helplessness wash over her. The wetness of his member against her skin, the toes squeezing around her, and the rhythmic movements against the bed all combined to create a sensation unlike anything she had ever experienced before.


Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Elizabeth removed her foot from Kevin's body,  and he let out a long, shuddering breath as Sally wriggled his toes above the penis, in a teasing manner.


Meanwhile Sally had been struggling to free herself from between Elizabeth's toes, feeling a mixture of fear and arousal as she was helplessly trapped. She had hoped to land on something soft, but instead found herself on the head of Kevin's throbbing member. The sensation was both shocking and incredibly intimate as she felt every vein and ridge of his erection beneath her tiny body.


"Looks like you are ready." Elizabeth smirked at Kevin.


Kevin nodded eagerly, his breath coming in short gasps as he struggled to control himself. He never even noticed Sally's tiny body on the head of his penis as Elizabeth positioned herself above him. She gave him a wicked grin, and then slowly lowered herself onto his member.


As she did so, Sally  felt her tiny body bounce along with every thrust as she rode the head of the penis like a bucking bronco. The sensation was unlike anything she had ever experienced and that was with her being small enough that she could walk along the penis head if it was still. Unfortunately it was not and he was making love to Elizabeth . Sally's tiny claws dug into the skin of the penis, her body sliding up and down the head as she rode it, her tail flicking wildly behind her.


"Oh god, Elizabeth!" Kevin cried out, his hips bucking upwards to meet her thrusts. "You're killing me!"


But she only laughed, the sound filling the room as she continued to ride him, her body undulating with each thrust.


"Harder, deeper!" Elizabeth cried as Kevin 's thrusts drove her against the mattress. Her fingers dug into his shoulders, her nails leaving trails of red as she urged him on. Sally, stuck on the head of the penis inside her sister's body, could only watch in horror as the engorged member stretched her insides, threatening to reach Elizabeth's womb. While Sally was carried along for the ride.


Kevin's hips bucked violently, driving his member deeper inside Elizabeth, his breath coming in ragged gasps. Sally's tiny body was slammed against the inner walls of her sister's sex, the sensation both intense and terrifying. She could feel the head of the penis pressing her against the entrance to her sister's womb , and she knew that it could penetrate her if it kept thrusting like this.


As Kevin reached his climax, his entire body tensed, and he let out a primal scream of release. With one final thrust, he buried himself to the hilt inside Elizabeth, his Penis penetrating into Elizabeth's womb and knocking sally off and onto the warm floor of the womb. The sudden impact forced the air out of her lungs, and increased her injuries even more 


"Oh god, Kevin!" Elizabeth cried out in ecstasy as she felt his hot seed spill deep inside her.


With sally in the path of this release she was violently slammed into the walls of the womb, her tiny body battered and bruised as the hot seed filled her sister's womb. Her lungs screamed for air, her limbs aching from the impact, and her mind reeling from the overwhelming sensations. She felt as though she was drowning in a sea of pain, her senses overloaded by the intense stimulation.


As Elizabeth's body quivered with the aftershocks of orgasm, Sally slowly regained consciousness. She lay there, curled up in a ball, trying to catch her breath and process what had just happened. The warm, wet slime that surrounded her was  thick and sticky, making it difficult to move. She tried to push herself off the ground, but her tiny, bruised body ached from the impact.


With a deep, shuddering breath, she forced herself to stand upright. Her surroundings had changed; she was still in the womb filled with the viscous fluid of Kevin's release. And she reaches up to wipe her face, only to realize that she's still covered in it. Her eyes burn with frustration as she tries to clear her vision, only to see the now-deflated penis slowly sliding out of Elizabeth's body. In a panic, she knows she must follow it or risk being trapped in the womb forever.


Her tiny body aches from the assault it's just endured, but she  inds new strength as she leaps off the floor of the womb and propels herself toward the retreating penis closing her eyes as she jumps claws first. She finds herself tumbling onto her back and looks up hoping she made it and finds herself in a smaller tunnel that is still huge to her and slowly moving out.


"Once he pulls out I will drop out on the bed.' Sally muttered to herself. "I can let him  do all the work of escaping. "


With that Sally just lays there feeling all of her injuries at once her eyes slowly close. She doesn't know how much more she can take. She can hear and feel the penis start to move and her whole body tenses up. She braces for the impact. She feels herself falling and tumbling down the tunnel. Her heart skips a beat as she realizes that she's falling deeper into the penis instead of out. Panic starts to set in as she falls deeper and deeper, further from safety.


Sally desperately tries to stop her fall , clawing at the smooth walls of the penis as she plummets down the urethra. Her claws scrape against the slick surface, leaving tiny scratches  too small for Kevin to feel behind as she struggles to gain purchase. With a final, desperate lunge, she manages to dig her claws into the flesh of the urethra, halting her descent just before she reaches the end.


She lies there, panting heavily, her tiny body trembling from the exertion of her fall and her desperate struggle to stop it. The walls of the penis tighten around her, yet she was so small she still had plenty of room to move and breathe. The urethra twitches and pulses beneath her claws, threatening to dislodge her at any moment. She is trapped, lost in the depths of Kevin's body, and yet somehow alive.


As the seconds turn into minutes, she begins to realize that she must find a way out, or else she will die here, her tiny life sacrificed to the needs of this giant creature. She flexes her claws, testing their grip on the smooth urethral walls. They hold fast, but she knows that they will not be enough to keep her safe for long. She must find another way.


Her eyes dart around, searching for something, anything that might help her escape. Above her, the light from the head of the penis dims as the blood flow to the area slows. She wonders if there might be some sort of opening there, a way out. But how could she possibly reach it? She uses her claws to slowly climb her way up but her injuries slow her down and  she's losing precious energy.


The light disappears completely as Kevin stands up and pulls his pants up, the last rays of light vanishing with them. The darkness is now total and sally pales as she realizes that she is truly alone in the depths of the penis. She closes her eyes, trying to block out the nothingness that surrounds her, and begins to cry softly. Tears flow from her eyes, mixing with the thick fluid that still coats her tiny injured body as she let's the exhaustion and her injuries force her to go to sleep for the first time since she was transformed from Tom to Sally, just hanging there claws embedded in the walls of the uretha to hold her up in her sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

The next two prompts to put in the AI generator for chapter 2 are

"Sally wakes up and escapes from her location when Steve cheats on Elizabeth. Follow Sally as she makes her way home, and finding there is more to her collar then she thanks."


Or

"Sally wakes up when her claws slide out and she falls deeper. Just when she thinks all is lost things change for the better."


If no one votes I will go with prompt 1