- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


In a small carpeted room with pale yellow walls, soft, warm light glowed from a full length mirror. Spotlighted its star, Almaya. The large incandescent bulbs lining its frame highlighting every aspect of her body which she meticulously examined. Looking for any flaws, any discrepancies. But mostly how she looked in this new bikini.


The verdict may still be under debate by the chittering rodents of her anxious mind, but anyone else who looked at her would have already come to a more primal conclusion. There was quite a lot to evaluate. Peach skin, smooth and clear. Long blonde hair, straight, rich and golden as a field of ripe straw. Draping sleekly down her back, tapering to a neat, smooth point between her shoulder blades. A curvaceous figure, sensuous, a well defined hourglass with a cute bouncy butt. Slender but not skinny legs leading down to dainty feet who’s toes were busy scrunching into the fluffy grey carpet. Twisting on the ball of her left foot, the smooth, supple skin must have been freshly pedicured.


“SoooooOOOO~ what do you thiiiiIIInnnk?” Asked the raven haired woman standing next to her. She was a little taller than Almaya, her features were slighter, more angular. But just as youthful.


“I...” Almaya considered, twisting again, “I think I really like it!” She smiled, admiring how the bikini hugged her body with barely a wrinkle.


“Told you it’d look good on you.” The dark haired woman said, stepping to the side,


“I know, I know, Chloe. You did.” Almaya bowed apologetically, “I was concerned because of my, well...” She said, cupping her hands under her breasts, a sheepish look in her crystal blue eyes. And what a set they were, truly a pair of melons, nearly as large as her own head. The bikini was a very simple design, large triangular swatches to cradle her chest supported by thin spaghetti straps. Tightened in the front with a small but ornate bow, lifting and pressing her breasts together. Enhancing her already bountiful, natural cleavage. The bottoms adequately contained her perky booty and covered her more unmentionable bits with a nice wide triangle. The material was a bright, almost neon white. Matte, but no less eye catching for it. Overall it was in many ways very modest and tasteful. At least as much as it could be on a girl as well endowed as her.


Chloe smiled, “I admit being a little larger than some of the other girls did make things a trite more difficult for the design. But I think I managed pretty well, don’t you think?”


“You did! I was just worried that, well, if they’d be somewhat... unsightly... like this.” she said meekly.


“Ha! Girl, you’re getting the chance to really show off today! I guarantee no one is gonna think that down there.” Chloe said giddily.


“Yes...” Almaya replied thoughtfully, taking a deep, centering breath, “I will do my very best!” she said, determination in her eyes.


“That‘s the spirit! Do you want to go over your lines one more time?”


Almaya shook her head, “No thank you, I feel as prepared as I can be.” She turned back to the mirror, giving herself another quick once over. “I just need a moment to calm my nerves.” She said, shaking her arms out and bouncing on her toes.


“Huh, glad I reinforced that.” Chloe mused under her breath, bringing a curled finger to her chin as the side effects of Almaya’s stress relief wobbled in the mirror along with her.


“Hmm?”


“Oh nothing.” Chloe smiled with a wave of her hand. “Take your time, we’ll be ready when you are.” Chloe winked before walking out the studio door.


Almaya nodded with a smile, the door closed with a soft click. Turning back to examine her reflection one last time, even she couldn’t deny that the image was stunning. But there seemed to be something missing, or at least, something that could be added. Not a necklace, no, not a bracelet or rings either. Something to add some balance perhaps. Ah, yes, maybe that’s the problem, balance, flow.


The makeup desk on her left would have just the thing. Looking into its own, shorter, square-er mirror, Almaya flicked on its lights and slid open the drawer. A series of multicoloured accoutrements were packed neatly inside. Pins, clasps, broaches, a full eyeliner set, lipstick, tweezers, strings, combs, oils, and even a variety of mints, she wouldn’t mind if she did! But the thing that caught her eye the most, as she suckled on her candy, were the hair ribbons, rolled in tight pucks of various thicknesses and lengths on the right hand side. The long hot pink one looked like a good complement to her outfit. She unrolled it, scrunching her hair with her left hand. With experienced dexterity, she wrapped the three finger width ribbon around her hair and itself several times. Forming a short but sturdy tube to hold her ponytail. Threading the ribbon through itself with deft precision, she secured it. Adding a matching pink acrylic bobby pin for extra measure and tying it off in a large, neat, pair of butterfly wings. The two lengths of loose ribbon hung as streamers flowing with her every movement.


She smiled at the effect, the exceedingly light material floating in the air for a second before settling. The tips tapping her lower back, one a little lower than the other. The bow had its own bouncy character to it as well. It was all somewhat stereotypical, but she didn’t care, it was cute, and she liked that. Now she was ready.


Her bare feet patted softly on the wooden floor as she closed the door. The hallway was large, empty, a little echoey. To be honest it unnerved her a little. The tube lights above buzzed with calculating subtlety as they painted the area in cold white light.


“So you’re off to be some sort of cheerleader or something?” Almaya jumped at the voice behind her. Quiet, even-toned and carrying a bit of a scratch. But also friendly with a boisterous tint. Turning around Almaya saw a lime green shirt, mahogany brown jacket and a pair of bare, pale feminine arms crossed in front. Looking up however, her blue eyes met the bright greens of a familiar though not so familiar face. A rather radiant redhead who she knew greatly outranked her. A face that was not cold but certainly relaxed as it looked down on her.


“Oh, yes!” Almaya said with a respectful, nervous bow, “I-i-in a manner of speaking... I suppose... ma’am.” She smiled nervously at her better, her mind doing flips trying to remember exactly who this is. The lady returned her gaze with mostly stone faced indifference, “I’m to, eh, advertise a... umm... community of sorts...?” She continued, hoping for a positive reaction, or, any at all. “I’ve been told it’s quite popular among some humans.” She chuckled, clearing her throat. Quite aware of the contrast, her in her skimpy white bikini, her assets on full display. And her better, though far from unattractive, in a more conservative and fully covering form fitting set of attire. “Thank you for asking...” She finished, with a polite, short bow. Waiting for a response, the moments feeling like minutes as this woman who’s name she couldn’t remember but who could probably end her life just as easily as her career as a divine servant just... oh Goddess’ why did she have to run into her in such a state? She’s going to get in trouble for sure and then they’ll make her work in the library and she’ll have to do math and she’s bad at math. Really, really bad and she’ll never get out of there because the librarian has a grudge against her because of that book she lost and then she’ll get fired and her whole life will be ruined and Yasiri will hate her and-


“Huh... well, good for you, go knock it out of the park, kid.” Her superior said with what sounded like hints of cheer, and an encouraging smile no less! Then walked past Almaya, who’s mental hamster wheels were not quite at a full and complete stop about what just happened. The hollow boot steps echoing behind her finally clicked them into place.


She quickly turned to catch up beside the redhead. “Oh, thank you, I will!” She didn’t hate her, she smiled, brownie points! Brownies! “I was told I was requested for this mission personally.” Almaya said excitedly smiling wide enough to keep her teeth from chattering.


“Oh you’re starting to make some waves around here are you?” The redhead responded nonchalantly, though amicably.


“I suppose... though I worry this may be some sort of elaborate prank.” Almaya kicked herself for drifting to negativity, negativity isn’t how you impress peop-


“Hmm? Why’s that?” She’s asking why... Safe! Don’t screw up girl, don’t screw up!


“Well it just seems strange to me that any humans would write stories, create art, around the desire of, well, beings like us.”


“Ohhhh one of thoooooseee...” The redhead mused, “Eh, yeah, humans are weird, you get used to it.”


“So it’s true then? Even given how such encounters sometimes... u-unfold...?” Almaya couldn’t help from blushing a little as memories of mission’s past haunted her mind.


“Oh yeah, it is.” There was something... knowing... in her tone, something that Almaya wasn’t sure she wanted to know herself. Despite her own experience.


“Well that puts my mind at ease then! I was told I was perfect for this mission as I was quite a, err, ‘cheesecake’, I think?”


“Hah! Haven’t heard that one for awhile, yeah, you totally are, kid.” She paused while walking passed an open doorway, Almaya paused dutifully in kind. The redhead looked inside thoughtfully, then turned to Almaya, a gleam of excitement in her eye, “Hey, lemme get you something to celebrate with, stay right there.”


“Umm, yes ma’am.” Almaya nodded hesitantly as her superior walked through the door. Above, the bronze nameplate read in black letters, ‘Archon Kitchen Supply’. Very off limits to a mere Angel.


The inside was dark, but she could see shelves, cabinets, some counters too. Though the redhead went further in, past another door maybe? Almaya couldn’t hear anything at all, anything other than the lights buzzing above her. The silence in the empty hall became more unnerving as the seconds ticked on. She looked around nervously, trying to distract herself, there were no other doors in this part of the hall, none close enough for her to read the names of anyways. Just grey walls, and brown floors.


“Here.” The redhead startled her much the same as before. The meek blonde turned around, gasping as she saw the tall woman offering her a large cookie. Almaya reached out her hand slowly, like she was being handed the meaning of life itself. It smelled wonderful, was it still warm? Oh Goddess it’s still warm! Dark brown, soft, filled with what looked like candy coated chocolate chips, painted in a pink frosting covered in white sprinkles. Almaya looked up at the redhead with awestruck puppy dog eyes, “Call it a gift for working so hard.” The redhead smiled.


“Thank you.” Almaya intoned with quiet reverence.


“Well, good luck out there kid.” She said, walking on by while Almaya stared transfixed at the cookie. Bigger than her hand, she had to hold it with both. Thicker than her thumbs, it was a truly monumental piece of confectionery bliss.


Brownie points!” She whispered in a near squeal, and took a small bite of the edge. The flavour nearly brought tears to her eyes. It was so sweet, a rich weighty base, the bitterness of the dark chocolate balanced the creamy frosting. There were three other types of sweetness that she couldn’t even name melting in her mouth. And it was still warm! She squeed with ecstasy, stamping her little feetsies on the hardwood floor. Her high pitched voice fading into the aether from the joyous pressure of her lungs. Somewhere, a dog started barking.


She took another bite. Deciding that, since she had a little time before mission start, she would choose to spend it savouring every tiny little scrumptious crumb of her just desserts. Bite after nibbling bite she nommed. Feeling as if, for a moment, everything was truly right in the world. That she, and all her struggles, had finally made it. It was a wonderful feeling. Something she had truly earned. But all good things must come to an end, and before long her cookie did too. But she didn’t feel sad that there was no more cookie, it was large enough that it was nearly a meal unto itself for her. Truly, this was perfection.


Turning the last corner with a bounce in her step, the first thing which came into view through the archway at the end of the hall was a large window. Stretching from floor to ceiling, it showed an amazing view of the gardens. A small waterfall in the distance feeding a narrow, burbling creek. The flowers lining it were beautiful, and the white stone pathway and wooden benches that ran along it were simple and elegant. No one seemed to be out there right now, not surprising given how exclusive access is to the Special Requests Department.


Chloe stood on the left side of the room as she entered, busy staring at the control panel’s many monitors. They showed wavy readouts, numbers, and charts Almaya couldn’t hope to make heads or tails of. The ones with pictures were kinda neat though. Below them was a shelf of buttons, knobs, and more screens projected via some form of magic she was okay not understanding.


Chloe turned with a smile, “I was getting concerned that you got lost. Everything good?” She joked.


“Yes, everything is absolutely perfect!” Almaya beamed. The large rectangular room’s high ceiling and bare stone surfaces giving her voice a slight, though imposing reverb. Perhaps that was part of the design.


“Cute hair tie by the way, are you ner~vous?” Chloe teased playfully.


“Not at all, I feel like they shall really enjoy my performance, and thank you!” She smiled, noticing the gateway anchor on the right side of the room. A clear crystal, like a frozen jagged flame the size of her clenched fist, embedded in a thin stone pedestal. A runway of light grey tiles contrasting the dark of the rest of the floor led to the outline of a doorway painted on the wall with runes and symbols. It was a different and more artistic design than the one she’s used to back at the academy. Perhaps because It’s not primarily for juniors like herself tasked with simple, trivial responsibilities out in the realms.


“My my, such optimism from our resident worry wart must be a good sign.” Chloe chuckled.


“I’m n-not a-” A soft chime cut off her blushing defence.


“Seems we’re almost ready,” Chloe turned back to her screens and buttons, adopting a more clinical tone,“You’re going to exit in the ocean of a human archipelago. Try to get in the water gently. Humans or no, any waves you make could be pretty disastrous for them and this is not a clean up job. So no collateral damage, okay?” Her tone was not disciplinary as she turned back to Almaya, but it was even and professional. Very scripted, something she’s probably said a million times and would say a million more. But Almaya couldn’t help but feel she was saying this especially for her. Even if the look in Chloe’s eyes wasn’t remotely cold or judgmental. But somehow that warm, friendly gaze did nothing to placate the furry phantoms dancing in her mind. Almaya nodded briskly in curt acknowledgement. “All you need to do is walk up to the nearest beach and do your bit, say your lines, then come on home! They’ll have cameras on you in no time.” Chloe finished with a reassuring smile. “Aaaaannny questions?”


Yes, if you do not mind,” Almaya replied with a hint of embarrassment. “There is some sort of, ‘link’? And the humans are supposed to.... ‘click’ it? I don’t understand what that means.”


“They’ll get it.” Chloe said nonchalantly with a casual wave of her hand. Almaya opened her mouth to ask further, but a soft recognizable ‘ding’ interrupted behind her. The crystal was now glowing a brilliant scintillating blue, “Looks like we’re locked on, you know the drill, right?”


“Oh! Uh, yes...” she nodded. Chloe was right, she only needs to do her routine and come home. She shouldn’t think too hard about things that aren’t her concern. Wow, she really is a worry wart. placing one hand on the crystal, energy, Images, sensations flooded into her mind. A vision of a blue world like many before, dotted with continents, islands, cities... But her mind’s eye was drawn almost forcibly to one spot somewhere in the ocean. Almaya took a deep breath and allowed her mana to seep out of her, flowing invisibly into the room. To the gateway on the wall before her eyes, and past it, towards the feelings within her. Suddenly the flow felt like it had hit something solid, and anchored to that feeling. The air crackled. Pushing just a bit further the crackling intensified and yellow, hair thin sparks danced in the space before the door like glass cracking and reforming over and over again. The runes and other lines that formed the painted frame glowed to life one after the other, yellow light exuding a silvery ash. A very nice aesthetic effect, though it was only that. Her eyes began to glow as well, a soft white. The ribbons floated off her back and the odd spark of silver flickered in her blue irises as she nudged just a little further. Carefully, until it finally shattered. With a squealing, ripping sound a portal split open on the wall in front of her. The distance and differences between this space and that, eliminated.


Through the aperture a vast blue ocean shimmered in the sunlight. Tiny ripples sparkled on the surface. In the distance straight ahead, a tiny human island filled with even tinier human buildings. It really looked like a tropical paradise, and perfect bikini weather too!


Chloe watched from behind her, something at the bottom of the portal catching her eye. Little bits of water were getting in, the foamy tops of some of the waves. “Whoa, I think you might’ve placed it exactly at sea level.” She said with mild astonishment.


“Oh, I’m sorry, I-” Almaya stammered as she saw the tiny splashes tricking onto the tiled floor.


“No, dear, its a compliment. Normally people around here aren’t so precise.” Chloe chuckled, tilting her head, crossing her arms as she examined the portal, looking back up at Almaya, she waved, “Anyways, have fun! See you in a bit.”


“Oh, well, thank you. I will!” Almaya said with a bow. blushing a little, Walking to the edge of the portal, she sat down. Scooting forward, her dainty feet slid gently into the warm water. The sun kissing her smooth legs. It felt so thin and light to her, offering barely any resistance at all. Even her most careful movements seemed to kick up some whitecaps. A reminder of just how cautious she will need to be, no collateral damage! Her feet sunk into the soft, silty bottom, knees still just above the surface. It felt squishy and a little weird, but at the same time kinda nice between her toes. She looked back through the portal, Chloe waved goodbye with a big smile. Almaya waved back much the same and allowed the portal to crackle shut behind her. And with that, she was alone.


A soothing gentle breeze brushed past her body, Tousling her ribbons and fluttering the bow as she examined her surroundings. It smelled clean and fresh. In the distance were the telltale greeny-brown bulges of more fertile islands, and the distinctive shapes of human buildings lining their slopes. She noticed another behind her and some in other directions as she took in her surroundings. The one in front looked the closest, and so she began to wade ever so slowly and carefully towards it.


Something white and red caught the corner of her eye, and she gasped when she looked to see a tiny, tiny jet liner, maybe the size of a fruit fly. Lazily floating along just above her breasts. She froze, daring not to breathe too deep for fear her boobs, or her breath, might smash it to pieces. No collateral damage! But it gave her time to admire the bitty thing as it passed, probably heading to an island on her left. What did the humans inside think, seeing a girl like her suddenly appearing like this? Do they like her bikini? Is the bow cute, or a little too much? After it and her silly thoughts had safely passed, Almaya resumed her slow gait.


...


So far, this vacation was going pretty well. He was happy, his girlfriend was happy. They were both enjoying a lazy day at the beach. At least as lazy as they could with all the other people around. The accommodations were amazing, and the beach buffet really was to die for. All you can eat fish, crab, burgers, whatever. They had a smoothie bar where you could make any combination you wanted, desserts, the works!


At the moment he was laying on a lounger, under a pavilion, hat on his head, just trying to relax a bit and soak in the heat. His girlfriend was doing much the same. Some people would argue they’re missing out, they should go swimming, they should go see some attractions! But their lives were go-go enough, this was easily the best way to spend their time out here. And besides, all that can come another day. For now, peace.


Peace, that is, if those people over there would stop yelling. What’s their deal? An angry couple or some drunk getting dragged away from the bar? No... it doesn’t sound quite like that. And now others are joining in? What the hell’s going on?


He sighed, disgruntled, and pulled his hat off his face. His girlfriend was already up and rubbing her eyes, “You too?” He asked, she nodded lazily and yawned, stretching her arms. She looked so good in that bikini, one look reminded him how lucky he was to have her. Her look on the other hand had changed to one of shock, disbelief, horror even, as she stared out across the ocean. The yelling and commotion of the crowds was nearly all encompassing now.


When he looked out as well, what he saw was a blonde bombshell in a white bikini standing in the water. Is that really what people are yelling about? He was ashamed to admit it, but her body sure put his girlfriend’s to shame. Not just that, her delicate face, her complexion, all of it seemed, just... perfect. And what was she looking at, something moving? He leaned in to try to see what she was seeing and his eyes went wide, his brain struggling to incorporate the new information, fix his perspective. Wait... how far out is she? No... no freaking way!? That’s not even possible! His mind was straining to understand just how unfathomably massive this girl, this... whatever she was... was. And worse, she was looking right at them now, moving, coming closer. A few people with video cameras were already getting this sight on tape. But all eyes were on her.


“Let’s go.” He said shortly, His lady still fixated, “Tia, let’s go!” He said shaking her shoulder,


“Huh? R-right!” She had tremors in her voice, both of them scooted out of their loungers, the rest of the beach had the same idea. It was time to be anywhere but here. “What are we going to do, David? What’s going to happen?” Tia trembled, an inquiry more rhetorical than sincere, born of shock. She and everyone else already knew the answer. The old stories, the... archaeological records... things mostly treated as fairy tales these days. They made it perfectly clear what was going to happen.


David could hear the sloshing of her steps getting closer. The impact of her feet hitting the seafloor sent mild tremors through his legs as he ran. Not enough to off balance him, but more than enough to unnerve him. He could hear her breathing, oh god he could hear her breathing! The swishing of her arms against her body, it was all more real than he ever wanted it to be!


He and Tia crammed against the crowds trying to get up the narrow wooden stairways back to the resort. A sudden, devastating impact knocked everyone to their knees, yelling and panic filled the air again as they looked back. The girl had already reached the beach! Her pinky toe alone was larger than the resort buildings. But now she was just standing there, looking... sorta nervous actually? What the hell?


Elsewhere on the island, a news crew on a grassy hill overlooking the resort was getting a much different perspective on the titanic beauty. And a bonus to their story on the great beach weather.


Please tell me you’re getting this Bobby!” A clean shaven man in a grey suit and fedora asked his more portly, and hairy, accomplice fiddling with the tripod and focus.


“Yeah I think I can see the giant broad in the water, John!” The gruff man scoffed sarcastically as he adjusted the camera lens, “Okay how’s that?”


“It’s good its good, much clearer!” John said, looking in the viewfinder, “Okay, everybody, get your heads outta the gutter and noses to the roses because this is gonna be the story of your life!” He said, walking in front of the camera, “And we ain’t takin’ no rich man’s money for this one, going live in five!” He counted down silently with his fingers to the crew standing by with the van, then pointed at Bobby. The red light went on.


Hello ladies and gentlemen, this is John Lieppe of T7 News here with the most incredible thing I think you’ve ever seen. There is a giant lady standing out in the water near Pakehiah resort in south Tavita lookin’ like she’s out for a swim. And lady’s and gentlemen lemme tell ya, despite all appearances I don’t think this is one fish you wanna be sleepin’ with if you know what I mean...”


...


The tickles as the water swirled around her feet brought a sweet smile to her face. The sun, the meandering breeze, the warm water that’s not even ankle deep anymore, the sandy silty stuff squishing between her toes. It all felt really nice, like she was on a vacation! And the island... It’s pretty. Brilliant greens of lush foliage, the rim of yellow-white sand that surrounded it. And that cute little mountain near the middle! It was all so warm and inviting. Y’know, she never gave much thought to tiny dirt stuff before, but this place was pretty neat! She’s so glad she was chosen for this mission.


On the beach she could see faint signs of movement, humans no doubt, fleeing from her. The teensy ‘EEEEEEE!’ of their screams kinda gave that away. She gets it, she’s big and scary. Angels probably have a pretty dark reputation to them, for good reason. Its not like she’s pure and innocent either. Memories, images, sounds... sensations... events recent and less so flickered in her mind. It certainly stirred something in her, some good feelings, and some embarrassing ones she wished she could forget. Ugg she can be so clumsy when she’s flustered sometimes!


Blinking, shes takes a sharp breath in through her nose to pull herself back to the present, including all the screaming humans. She gets it, but it still hurts a little y’know? She couldn’t deny that it was also more than a little exhilarating towering over them like this. She had just hoped that, maybe, some might’ve just stood there gazing up at her in awe. She really likes awe.


Taking one final step with exquisite care to not cause even the slightest disturbance to the people. Slow, painfully slow, and difficult on account of her chest blocking her view of the ground. Her toes were too long to fit on the beach let alone her foot, so she compromised, aiming for as close to the waters edge as she could manage. It would have to do, the water felt wafer thin to her here, hopefully shallow enough to cause no problems if she splashed. Once against her foot sunk deep into the soft sand, then planting the other firmly beside it much the same. Phew, made it, and with no casualties either!


Now that she was here, Almaya could feel the butterflies taking flight in her belly. She didn’t want to screw up, not on a mission she was hand picked for. Doing some nice, deep breaths helps to quiet her gnawing neurons. That’s right, in and out. Iiiiiinnnnn and oooouuuuutttt. It would be fine, the request is a little odd, but it would be fine. She’s practised over and over, she can do this! The slight feeling of silt grinding under her soles felt nice as she bent her knees, leaning over, looking past her cleavage to see her toes wiggling below. The tiny beach, filled with what were probably little lounge chairs and umbrellas, was barren of even a single solitary speck. It looked like a beautiful beach from up here, even if she had to blink through the warm breeze and glare from the sun. She wondered if it had any little restaurants, or maybe a place to get your picture taken? Chloe did say the humans would have cameras on her rather quickly once they noticed her, is she on camera now? Movement drew her eye to something near the thin moss-like trees that lined the beach.


Several dark, writhing masses had butted up against a few barely hair thin clearings. Paths for the humans probably. Their squirming franticness made her wince a little. All of them moving like that, like a slowly epileptic amoeba... It was creepy, icky, like a swarm of insects all crawling over each other to escape. It feels like no matter how many times she sees this she will never get the image of bugs out of her mind. The sounds they made didn’t help either. She had to remind herself that they were not, literally, bugs, and moved her gaze to something more pleasant. Or at least distracting.


The paths they were all trying to flee down led to a cluster of boxier structures. The biggest perhaps almost as wide as her big toe. Surrounded by more foliage, and what looked like a droplet of water splashed near the side closest to her, a pool maybe? It seemed to be swarming with more of them in any case. Just like the city sprouting over the gentle slopes behind it. All the normal, familiar sights. Boxes, rectangles, numerous squarish pebbles lined in rows, keyholes, and other shapes. Green spaces, even an airport packed with itty bitty planes off on the far side. The movements of the bright dots on the roads seemed less frantic, a puff of smoke caught her eye on one of the intersections. As she continued to watch it, things seemed to get more erratic. It was because they could see her looking at them, wasn’t it? The island was rather sizable, enough space for this city and perhaps a couple more small towns, though much of it seemed either wilderness or rocks. She looked down on all of it, on the strange mountain in the center of the island, on the city, even on some of the small settlements on the far side, little was hidden from her clear crystal blue eyes.


Well, it’s been long enough, time to start. She drew in one last long, deep, slow breath. Big smile, aaaaaaand...


“Hel~lo there, humans!” She emanated with a voice so cloy, so adorably high pitched, that its sheer, sickening, cuteness surely violated several international arms treaties she’d never signed. Her body was no less destructive, She was leaning over, legs together, knees bent, butt out, just like Chloe showed her. Her right hand waved with fingers splayed in the most obscenely innocent greeting she could muster. Left hand resting on her left knee, upper arm ‘coincidentally’ pressing into her boob as she spoke.


My name’s Almaya and I’m an Angel! It’s so nice to meet you all!” That’s right Almaya, big smile, tilt your head, lots of laughs and giggles, they love giggles!


“I came here because I heard that there’s people on this world that really like big girls!” She said, swaying her butt playfully. “And I really like people who like big girls!” She teased suggestively. Just enough to make them wonder, as Chloe taught. Giving her breasts a little bouncy squeeze between both arms, hands on her knees. Punctuating all the windows rattling across the city under the weight of her giggles. She wondered if any of them would really like a big girl like her?


...


*Cla-click*


And just like that, the girl’s rumptuous round derriere was imprinted forever on thirty five millimetre film. Perfect framing, both in the photo and that tight white bikini.


On a beach, on an island, far behind Almaya, an older gentleman lowered the chunky black camera with its extended telephoto lens from his wrinkled eye. Ratcheting clicks mixed with the gently lapping waves as he twisted the knob. Setting the next piece of film. A soft grinding sound in the sand to his left drew his attention. A woman, old as he, arms crossed, a scowl on her face.


“What?” The man asked innocently, the next piece of film clicking in place, “I’m a bird watcher.” He fiddled with the focus a little before putting it back to his face, aiming at his now waggling target again “And she’s a bird.” He took a moment, perfecting his shot, waiting for just the right moment, “With veeeerrrrryyyyy pretty tail feathers.” He finished, snapping his next memory.


“I don’t see no wings on that bird, Carl.” The woman said, straightly.


“Bah.” He said, batting his hand dismissively in her general direction, “Just gotta keep lookin’ for ‘em.” He said with a little laugh, ratcheting the next piece of film into place.


...


“Fellow viewers of this news program what we just heard may confirm that this behemoth of beauty is in fact one of the Holy Titanesses discussed in the material found at the ruins on Joqine peninsula and other ancient sites ‘round the world. Tava Neavo, Macia, and others. And If so, lady’s and gentlemen, I think I speak for all of us when I say I sure hope she don’t fit the stories. Because believe you me she could probably fit a whole lot o’ things if you know what I mean.”


Tapping her right index finger on her chin, she turned her eyes to the sky in a pink cuddly haze of ditsy contemplation. “But... since you’re all so, sooooo teensy wee~nsy,” Wine glasses and spectacles cracked and shattered all over the city, “what sorts of things could we do together?” She sighed, body slumping in exaggerated disappointment.


“Aggg, that sound!” Bobby winced, still covering his ears “Johnny, the camera lens cracked!”


“Yeah Bobby I got it! Replace it, quick like! Geez Louise she can really hit them high notes! You can add some pipes to the portfolio of assets this chick’s holdin’ If you know what I’m trying to say here.”


Almaya perked up with a gasp, wearing a smile so sparkling bright it could burn the eyes out of a naked mole rat. Standing to her full height, bouncing her hair bow and a couple other things, the ribbons floated wistfully down behind her shoulders. And like a combination of a yoga instructor who really loves her job and a cheerleader who’s had way too much caffeine today, Almaya clapped her hands with such force that the air itself condensed around them. Unable to escape her glee in time and erupting in a powerful shockwave. Poofing the ribbons off her shoulders and fluttering stray strands of hair a moment before every window across the city shattered in a glittering rain of sparkles.


I know!” She exclaimed with the excitement of a thousand pet guinea pigs who’ve just realized they’re getting a piece of banana, “Maybe you’d like to read about some of the fun adventures girls like me have had allllllll over first! Then we could pick something to do together!” she cooed dreamily, her voice rumbling foundations and cracking facades of some of the weaker buildings. Another cascade of bubbly laughter rained onto the city.


Johnny held his hat as the maelstrom of dust and dirt pelted him and his associates, “Hooo, eyyy, ok-ay lady’s and gentlemen I think this lovely leviathan is getting a little too excited for this town to handle.” Johnny said, “And It sounds to this newsman like she’s suggesting those ancient stories were indeed records of some form of visitation from the Titanesses to a far more advanced civilization. And lemme tell ya, it sounds like some a’ those ladies were a little more than a handful themselves if you get what I’m trying to express here.”


“In fact,” The bubbly blonde continued, “If you click the link below, you can find some stories from worlds you’ve never even heard of before!” She really hoped they understood that, because she sure doesn’t. She doesn’t want to look like a fool in front of a whole city of humans. With a flick of her arm Almaya pointed at the city in all seriousness, “But only if you’re of age.” She said with a single, stiff, wag of her finger to punctuate it for any potentially naughty humans that may or may not reside in the general vicinity of in-front-of-her, “Some of them can be a little saucy and only adults should be looking at that sort of thing.” She winked, shaking her finger back and forth, a wiper to clean away any of those impure thoughts any of the wrong people might have on their minds.


“My friends,” Johnny said with a cough as he dusted off his hat, giving it a few good slaps to get any stragglers out, “I’m not sure what ‘link’ this girl’s talking about,” Readjusting it on his head, “but it sounds like we ain’t the only world in her life if you’re picking up what I’m putting down.” Looking into the cracked camera, microphone in hand, “And I don’t know if we should be insulted, happy or horrified about that to be honest with you.”


”Oh, and one more thing!“ The city sure hoped it was just one, ”If you’d like to see more fun stories featuring big girls just like me, you can even help gr-Nngh!” the words caught in her throat as an intense pulse reverberated through her body. It felt warm, overwhelming, like a shot of electrified espresso melting into her veins. It was tingly, heavy, it buzzed softly. She felt woozy, lightheaded, flushed, confused. Then the feeling started to weaken again, shaken and with her cheeks flushing lightly, she wasn’t about to let some weird hiccup like this stop her, “Eh, h-help them grow- Ungg!” She grunted as another, stronger pulse rocked her. It was intense, but not painful, in fact it felt strangely relaxing, good even. A rush of energy flooded into her body, it was as if something was venting from her, and something else was coming in to fill the space and then some. The trickle was stronger now, like it had been held behind a dam that had sprung a leak. And now bits of stone were chipping away from the pressure. She was panting as she blinked at the ground, her vision too blurred to tell, but, did things look different somehow? “W-what... what is- Ahngh!” She squeezed her eyes shut at the next rush of energy. It filled her head to toe, like it was trying to burst out of her skin. Leaving behind a tingling warmth all over, inside and out. A little wobbly on her feet she opened her eyes again... and then they went wide.


...


David and Tia had finally broken free of the crowds and were sprinting along the pathway past the hotel. David’s far more athletic body easily outpacing his girlfriend, the asphalt path hard on both of their bare feet, but especially hers. Listening to that giant girl’s insane rambling wasn’t exactly a priority for them. David couldn’t deny she was unbelievably hot, and he also couldn’t deny that he knew some people were more than a little into those old stories. Even made some of their own. But that couldn’t seriously be why she’s here right? To advertise one of those? And if whatever’s happening now is catching even her off guard, he does not want to stick around to find out what it is.


Huh!?” The giant cutie thundered down above them in shock and confusion. The volume ringing in their ears, making them both stumble a step.


“Just keep moving Tia!” He shouted at his girlfriend as the echo still shook in his head. He stopped to look back for her, seeing her doing her best to catch up in a panic. And as Tia ran past him he couldn’t help but stare, something wasn’t right, something was really not right. The giantess’ big toe was halfway up the path. Trees had been splintered and rolled over along with everything else. The thing was massive beyond belief. But, did she step forward? He looked up at the blonde’s face, or at least he tried, her rack was blocking all but her woozy, terrified left eye. The brilliant blue seemed to glow, crackle slightly. No this perspective wasn’t right at all. Could she have stepped forward? No way, that’s not what this is. So...?


Then it clicked, and he sprinted as fast as he could after Tia.


...


“Uhh lady’s and gentlemen something extraordinary is happening here. It seems the already massive girl just grew even further. And, uhh, you’ll forgive me for saying so, but this is a doll that didn’t need to be blown up if you know what I’m talking about.” John’s composure remained impeccable for one reason or another. A glaring contrast to Bobby, shaking like a leaf behind the camera. The rest of the crew handling things around the van were similarly awestruck, frozen. But the news waits for no man.


Almaya’s feet had stretched beyond the shoreline and now her toes were nearly touching the first human buildings. She was growing, but her outfit was growing with her! How can it even do that? Even her hair bow was coming along for the ride, and it had not come to a full and complete stop yet. More pressure built within her, like a constant stream now. “No collateral damage.” She said to herself, a mantra, trying to stay focused against the cocktail of sensations inside her. Carefully, sliding her left, then her right foot away from the buildings. She didn’t have the wherewithal to think about the waves she’d cause with such rough movements. Or the beach huts she’d already flattened.


“No collateral dammnnnggh~!” she groaned as the next surge hit. Her skin and eyes flashed a brilliant silvery white as mana bled out of her body. Lighting flickered in her irises and a couple large bolts cracked into the air from her hips and shoulders. That little building dwindled further and further. Half the size, less than that, maybe a quarter? Wait is a quarter more than a third? Yeah, because its a four, so it’s like a third... no... wait... Oh bother, this is no time for math! As this spurt eased to a stop all she knew is that tiny white building with the pool looked like a piece of gravel now. At least her toes hadn’t crushed any buildings yet.


But how big was she? How much larger is she going to grow? The whole island looks small enough that she could nearly lay across it like a small napping cot now. That city might even fit under her butt. The train of though that followed was hauling some rather sensitive cargo, highly reactive cargo, cargo she scolded herself for letting past inspections given the bizarre situation she found herself in. No collateral damage!


She had to get away from the fragile boxy mass of concrete and steel, her toes will overrun it at this rate and she can’t control herself when she’s growing. It just feels too good. The other side of the island looks less populated, Maybe if she stepped over there?


...


Tia looked up at the giantess, who was busy furrowing her brow in worry. Her and David had made it into the city, the streets packed with fearful onlookers. Watching the ever expanding blonde titaness. Some men were making lewd comments about her and some women couldn’t help being jealous under their breath, Tia included. But everyone was scared. That bow in her hair seemed to only amplify their fears. It was something so innocent and playful, yet that only signified the danger such a being presented. A careless, cloy motion could end thousands of lives in an instant. Would that girl even notice? Would she care?


The earth groaned as the bimbo shifted her weight, Tia shuddered, gasping with tears in her eyes as she saw her right foot raising out of the water. David held her and she held her ears as people screamed all around them when that foot came towards the city. Then, over it. Tia was in too much shock to do much of anything, even scream, she was so ashamed of herself. Her weakness. Shadow darkened half the population. The drop in temperature was instant and ominous, though the water and bits of silt that rained down on them was warm. Probably from the girls body heat. Tia noticed that it smelled of a sweet perfume, perhaps a scented oil the divine being used to moisturize with, as if she needed to. It only added insult to it all. But it didn’t matter did it? This was it, she would drop it on them, just like the old stories, just like some of the ruins, the lucky ones. And then that would be all her life would amount to, a stain on the bottom of a holy titaness’ foot. Tia clenched her eyes shut, waiting for the end. Waiting a painfully long time for her to just get it over with. Then, the warmth of the sun covered her body again, shining through her eyelids. What?


Opening one eye for a cautious, hopeful look, she saw that the shadow had indeed passed. Looking at David, he looked just as confused as they both watched her sole continuing towards the opposite shore. She wasn’t going to step on them? Was she planning something more horrible? No, The busty Angel looked like she was balancing carefully, arms outstretched. She looked worried, stressed, like she was really trying to avoid them. Protect them? A few people began cheering around her and David. Shouting with voices trembling with adrenaline but enthusiastic nonetheless. More and more joined in.


The Giantess placed the ball of her foot off the far shore. Accompanied by a splash and loud, groaning crack of bedrock. People cheered even louder. Looking up they were greeted with the crotch of her bikini. The girl was in a deep lunge, she was massive, unbelievably massive. With so much of her so close to them like this Tia couldn’t help but feel faint. Her mind swam, but the girl, Almaya was it? She seemed like she really was doing her best to spare them.


...


She did it! It was a little awkward, but she did it! Almaya’s right foot was planted safely and soundly off the far right shore of the island.


Okay, step two, you can do it Almaya! I... sort of believe in you. She thought, not the most encouraging, but she tries.


Shifting more weight to her right foot, the crust groaned, crinkling under the strain.


Please don’t break please don’t break, please don’t break...!


Lifting her left foot off the ground, she balanced awkwardly, the softness making things none too easy. Arms out to her sides doing their best to counter balance as she manoeuvred her left leg forward.


Almost there, a-almo-


“Ahh~!”A spurt, a small one, it came out of nowhere! Her right leg wobbled, she could feel herself teetering to the left. Swinging her left leg as far out as she could in a panic she stomped hard off the left shore. Water fumed and sprayed high into the sky in a white cloud of mist as the echoing boom turned her stomach. The feeling of cracked rock beneath her heel slid an electric eel up her spine and through her limbs. Worse as the chunks were shoved away when her foot slipped, sliding outwards across the crumbling sedimentary rock. Panic coiled around her throat as she felt herself being pulled into the splits. Reflexively bending her knees, lowering into a deep squat, a momentary lapse in balance nearly caused more disaster. But her foot caught on something just solid enough to stop her slide. She started to stabilize herself. Panting, heart racing, thanking her lucky stars that her body’s so flexible and strong. A trait Yasiri enjoys about her as well.


That impact shook the city, hard, some of the weaker buildings collapsed outright. But it was far from the disaster it could have been. Owed in part to the water and soft volcanic rock that these islands were situated on. At least that’s what people told themselves, those calm enough to entertain such thoughts did more so about the lighting crackling across her body. Occasionally lashing out in great jagged bolts. It was clearly more than just electricity, bearing an odd silver hue that hurt to look at. The static clung to their skin and tugged at their clothes, feeling almost as if it were alive itself. The rest were too busy being thankful they were still alive to notice these things. Cheering Almaya’s name, thanking her for protecting them once again.


David wasn’t one of them. The Angel’s gigantic ass loomed above them, how could anyone believe they’re safe? Those pink fluttering ribbons could probably demolish whole streets if they touched them let alone any part of her body. And that lightning, he saw some of it strike the water earlier. The steam that exploded from it was scary enough, but it continued boiling for a time afterwards too. All from one strike. That could be any of them, any time. This girl’s more than just large, she’s so powerful he can’t even comprehend it. But she is all the way on the other side of the island now, that gave him an idea.


He pulled Tia with him as they moved through the crowds, bare feet bleeding from stray rocks. Heading back towards the hotel, maybe there was some way they could escape. There’s boats in the dock right? It was a long shot, but they weren’t going to get anywhere without trying at least.


“Nnnnngghh~!” Another echoing moan rang in his ears, god why did she have to sound so lewd? The cheers rose sharply into a cliff of screaming terror behind him, nearly stopping his heart. A raucous boom surged over them followed swiftly by a burst of air knocking him and Tia down. The pavement writhed, cracking around them with silver threads of energy arcing across the gaps. The two of them clasped their ears against the crumbling echo and the shrill onlookers. Tia shrieking along with them. Whirling clouds of dust covered their bodies and a shower of tiny pebbles blanketed them with pain. Then the world calmed. Coughing, and with the reverberation of the impact still swaying in the air, David crawled to his feet again. Eyes stinging, he could still hear people screaming and sobbing as his hearing returned. Less of them now. Turning around he nearly fell backwards again. A white, wrinkled mass with flutters of pink rushing towards the ground, pushing a wall of air against his chest and back into his screaming lungs. Then, stopped with an uneasy lurch.


The confused atmosphere whipped around a few moments longer while his brain caught up with the reality in front of him. She’d fallen to her knees, straddling the opposite end of their entire island between her baby smooth calves. And narrowly avoided falling backwards and sitting on it. He could feel the lingering strain of her muscles vibrating through the ground. The late morning sun which had lit up her cute face when she first arrived was now closer to high noon over her right shoulder. As she leaned forward to steady herself it lit up much of her backside. Flawless skin and the few crackles of lighting sputtering out over it, and those damned pink ribbons. The city had somehow survived her fall, probably because of the distance. Not that he really cared, many more buildings were still worse for wear for it. But on the plus side she was, technically, even further away now.


The idiots around them cheered loudly, praising her for ‘protecting everyone’ again. They’re a lost cause, insane, delusional, it didn’t matter. He had to get Tia out of here. David dragged his nearly catatonic girlfriend with him as best he could, back down the hill, back towards the hotel which thankfully looked to be intact.


“Haaaahn~” This one was felt as much as heard, something that slicked through his body as it clanged in his head. The rumbling of another growth spurt shivered through the island again. Accompanied by the deep creaking groan that seemed to be her expansion itself. A thin shade coated the area, but he was too focused on ignoring the pain in his feet to truly note the change. Even the errant crack of thunder couldn’t break his concentration. One foot in front of the other, for him and Tia, just one more foot.


“Uhhhhnnnnn~!” Another, this one sounded even more lascivious, it definitely stirred something within him this time. The idea that she was enjoying it was too terrifying for his mind to want to contemplate as he steadied against the vibrations of another swell. Strangely, her voice didn’t hurt as much anymore, despite clearly getting louder each time. It was changing, shifting to something more tangible, yet still sounded just as it did when she first arrived. That high pitched, soft, innocent girlish timbre that he’s now coming to hate. Echoing more and more, lingering longer each time, but the same. Contrasted by the sounds and sensations of her ever expanding body, deeper, meatier. The trill of the distant crowds was changing too, becoming something a little more uncertain. His subconscious was noting all of this as her growth ebbed away again. Noting how the pattern was becoming expected, routine, predictable. Like breathing, or a heartbeat. Natural. Translating it all into an unease and panic that pushed him forward.


“Nnnnnnuuuuhh~!” He stumbled as the ground shook again. That strange otherworldly static condensed further in the air, like a scaly invisible sea snake it snuggled and swirled around his body. Breaking Tia out of her stupor at the worst possible time, when the shaking began again. Breathing hard, biting through her sobs, she clung hard to his arm, “What... what’s going to happen David!? What’s going to happen to us!?” she cried.


“It’s okay, everything’s going to be okay,” an instinctual lie through clenched teeth, “we’re going to get a boat from the rental place and we’re going to leave.” His slow, pained steps rubber stamping his affirmation. Tia’s sobbing acknowledgement was good enough for him. The shadows deepened around them, an artificial dusk contrasting the glimmering ocean before them. The crowds cheering had reduced to mostly concerned murmurs in the distance. One step at a time, that’s all he could think about. A single minded focus of finding a boat to steal. Until the shadow covered the beach, and crept over the water. A change too stark for his mind to ignore. He froze, Tia froze, the sweet floral scent of the Angel’s lotions filling the air around them as her growth continued. Plunging them all further into darkness.


“Haaaaaahn~!” They hadn’t even realized she’d stopped until this one began. Too transfixed on the reality of their situation to react to the sounds and shakes either. Her shadow had already reached the water, and now it stretched further with demonic speed. Mocking the sheer arrogance of his plan. The crowd was silent. David saw movement at the edges of his vision, breaking him out of his trance. It was her feet, toes actually, stretching into his field of view. But she was all the way on the other side of the island, straddling its tip! This fast!? Before he could think further, the rim of her titanic ass invaded his upper peripheral. He couldn’t escape her, none of them could. Slowly, he looked up, high up, seeing her posterior mingling with the clouds.


“Uhhhhhnnnngh~!” A white, rounded sky with peach borders. Warm air laced with her scent. The ever present stretching, creaking of her body. Like distant, fracturing stone. And of course the lingering echo of her wanting moan shuddering their bones. Despite the expanding wall of her calves the ocean only danced in place rather peculiarly than push out in massive waves. Vibrating with a flurry of mist and spray in a paradox no doubt linked to the suffocating electric fog swirling around them. A tangible representation of the sensations inside this being maybe, how they writhed, swam and shuddered. Powered her, filled her. And darker and darker the shadows grew, having already smothered their hope along with their light.


Far behind, Carl lowered his camera. Her plumage exceeded the span of that entire island let alone his viewfinder. Her indecent moans and sighs echoed over them as her body expanded ever further, stretching closer to him and his wife. Who was standing beside him, mouth agape. He didn’t remember anything like this in any of the old stories. Though it’s all over the magazines, especially Cramped, they publish stories like this all the time. Even a couple of his. As the girl’s expansion shuddered to a stop once again Carl wondered if maybe they’d like the fantasies mere mortals have about them after they’re gone?


On another island far to the Angel’s left, a group had flocked to watch with trepidation. Her next moan was now powerful enough to rattle windows all over their own towns. A new development that had the women shrieking. Another sent them scrambling for higher ground. Her expanding thigh was pushing out a megalithic wave towards them. Whatever strange phenomenon protected those between her legs clearly no longer applied outside of them.


But they had it easy compared to an island more on her right, and a little in front of her. Their whole island shivered in fear at her next wanting utterance. It crinkled asphalt, splintering some of the wooden houses as they started to lean in submission. The will of their concrete foundations breaking. Deep, jagged scars that will never heal. Those watching from the remains of their windows, or the streets, saw some slow, lazy clouds floating between the titaness’ silky smooth thighs.


They got one last look at her face before another rumbling moan thundered down on them. Her body stretched again, fading into the blue sky. Her monumental chest blocking her rosy cheeks from all those in front of her. The sea boiled around her, but her power protected the now diminutive patch of dirt beneath her from the roiling waves. So small now, it seemed as no more than a trinket which might fit in the palm of her hand. But as the seconds ticked by they realized... she stopped. She stopped growing!


Above, Almaya breathed deep as the archipelago held theirs. She exhaled, she had time to exhale... was it over? Her eyes were too woozy to see properly as she blinked, and it hurt a little to try. So she closed them again while taking another breath. Greedily, filling her lungs till they felt like they’d burst, before exhaling much the same. And again, in, and out. Her heart slowed, her whole body felt buzzy and pleasant. Opening her eyes again, they were still blurry, but it didn’t hurt so much. She just wanted to sink into this whole experience.


Those blue eyes carried a faint, barely perceptible shimmer. Something just a little off to any island still able to get a glimpse of them. Thankful her breasts were blocking the gale winds she surely produced with each breath. Her eyes looked dreamy, cheeks flushed, and that cute pink bow that once accentuated her innocent appearance seemed somehow more sinister now. Fading in the blue haze as she looked down in their general direction, just over her cleavage. Being looked at like that made them feel especially vulnerable. But that wasn’t all, The air began to thrum and buzz, more of a wub really. Not the higher pitches of a power line. This was deep, and slow, heavy. As if it should be shaking their islands with a metronomic tempo. Yet it had no physical signs at all, despite being felt as much as heard.


The girl sighed with a deep contentment that echoed throughout the hemisphere, and that wub intensified, quickening. As did the shimmer in her eye, becoming a gentle glow of pure white joined by the odd flicker of silver lightning. Her skin began to glow as well. Just a bit, but more than enough for humanity to see.


The gigantic being suddenly crunched over, hugging her waist, wincing, clenching her teeth. And with it a distortion field erupted from her body. The clear, glass like sphere of force passed through the entire archipelago in seconds with a growling, angry buzz. The roiling waters smoothed to glass in its wake, and the air ceased to move, much like the breath caught in her throat. That feeling of energy, thick and heavy as granite, cracked in half when it passed over them. Yet, no harm came to anything. A perplexing and ominous sensation that felt as though the world should be splitting in two. Instead, the feeling continued. Crumbling, squirming. She wasn’t in pain, her face didn’t look quite right for that, but she was overwhelmed with some sort of intensity. Something not like the others. The air crackled, kicking up white caps as the girl’s thighs trembled above the clouds. Struggling to keep her butt from crashing into the planet amidst the sensations inside her. She didn’t dare pull her legs together or even rotate her hips so she could sit on her calves. Any movement like that would surely demolish her chosen island. It was a disturbing, precarious situation for all witnesses to her ascension. Well, except for Carl maybe, who snapped another picture of her behind with a wide angle lens. Bird watching.


With a slow, haunting song like chimes of a bell freezing solid, translucent, crystalline white feathers materialized on her back one by one. Her wings forcing themselves into existence. “See? You just had to look for em!” Carl shouted with a scared laugh. His wife only nodded blankly as he pointed. When the last feathers came into existence, the air rumbled mightily, lighting dancing over her body and striking into the sky.


“Aaaaaauuuuunnngggghhh~!” Arching her back with a soprano moan that pierced the heavens, Almaya’s wings spread wide, shining brighter than the midday sun. Pavement, buildings, entire islands split against the divine vibration of her voice as power surged through her body. The ocean was shoved aside against her expanding shins and knees. The scorching brightness overwhelming even those trying to flee to higher ground on either side of her. At least until her legs overran them, smearing their lives into nothing on the sea floor.


The creaking drone of her expanding body becoming ever deeper, more resounding. Survivors felt a snap of some deep discomfort in the back of their minds as they watched the growing cataclysm of a woman. Subconsciously, they had already learned the pattern, a few seconds of growth, then a few more as a break. But her body was not done. The planet’s groans became tortured, clouds deforming around her calves, but still, her body was not done.


Eight, nine, eleven seconds ticked by and any sense of hope was faltering. The planets crust protested the higher being’s insistence on becoming more, and more and more. Her butt blocking out all light behind and beneath her, fading into the upper atmosphere as an imposing if not alluring ceiling on the world. Those further to her sides could only pray as the walls of her legs encroached. Would they end up like their neighbours too? Or would the approaching tsunami be all that touched them?


Then there was a shift, the creaks of her body seemed like they were losing tension. She was slowing? Her body was far too massive to tell. But it seemed like the ocean was starting to calm too. Then a deep, contended sigh reverberated through the heavens. It really was over! How many seconds had it been? 15? 20? It didn’t matter, all that mattered was that she wasn’t growing any more.


The rhythm of her breath felt as though it was massaging the world. Tides were still dancing under her dissipating energy but the waves became immediately subdued, Those that had been in their path breathed a sigh of relief, at least they hoped it was relief. A calm, a reprieve, one seeming to last unlike the others. How big was she now? How big had she been? Survivors couldn’t process the difference.


Far below her, John Lieppe of T7 news was going to give it his best shot. Adjusting his hat, he held the microphone up and stared directly into the camera. “Wow... woooooowww lady’s and gentlemen. I don’t know if you can hear me right now, but, it seems its finally stopped. I have no idea how we survived that, dear viewers, I can only imagine it was Almaya’s will that we do. And from the sounds of it, her imagination was going a little wild up there if you’re feeling my wavelength here.” The scratchy tremors of a man afraid for his soul were etched into his voice. “But our uh, Angel, has finally stopped growing. And as I look up into the sky, dear viewers, I am greeted with a sight to behold. A sight most men would be lying to you if they said they’d never once dreamed of seeing if they were familiar with the Takaheina artifacts, as this news man is. And ladies and gentlemen, that sight is the sight we are all blessed with today in the skies above Tavita. A blessing from Almaya herself.”


Another long, lingering breath washed through the sky as if to comment on Johnny’s speech. The lady’s wings slowly dissolved into sparkles, the fuzzy orbs of light hanging daintily in the air like pollen, before winking out one by one a few seconds later. Almaya could feel it was done. That feeling of pressure had finally equalized inside her. Part of her was a bit disappointed, it had felt really, really good. Especially that last one, wow, it was the strawberry on the cheesecake! Now she was basking in a buzzing afterglow of sorts. Breathing deeply, slowly, it was like she’d just gotten a full body massage and spent an hour in the sauna afterwards. She wasn’t sure there was such a thing as more relaxed than this!


Her tired eyes opened sleepily. Blinking a few times, she could only see a coloured blur. Blue’s, blacks, some greens and yellows. It was all a nonsensical, shifting kaleidoscope as her eyes tried remembering how to focus. She blinked again, looking down as her head started to swim a bit, dizzy from the experience. Solid blue, some indistinct coloured patches, and one much larger patch right in front of her. Her eyes began to adjust, blinking again, and the situation became clear.


“O-oh...” She mumbled in shock, “Ooooooooh fudgickles...”


...


Deep in a military bunker filled with dim red lights, an old, grizzled man sits in a chair staring at a group of large CRT monitors. All of them are filled with images of Almaya from different angles. Some with data readouts, some not. The insignia on his uniform indicate that he’s a general. The soft wrinkles on his slightly pudgy, clean shaven cheeks indicate that this is not what he wanted to be doing today. The atmosphere in the bunker is crisp and cool. Behind the general stands a well dressed, younger gentleman in a suit.


The general turns slowly to the man standing behind him, his chair squeaking on its bearings.


“I want to ask you a question agent... uuhhh... mmm... whatever your name is.” His voice is low, crunchy, slightly nasally.


“It’s Clydesdale sir.” The agent responds, monotone and emotionless.


“Yes, yes, agent Clydesdale... yes, well... Did the giant interdimensional being threatening the very existence of all life on this planet, currently sitting out in the Teanarac ocean like she’s posing for a swimsuit magazine ,just say,” He paused, raising one hand, wrist and forefinger coiled as an oxymoronic snake to strike at the words he must say, “Oh... fudgickles...?”


“She did sir.”


The general stared at him for a moment, tired, confused. The look of a man who’d just been asked if he wanted mayo on his hot dog or to knit the moon. He could only throw his hands up and shrug with perplexed annoyance. Shaking his head with an exasperated sigh he looked at the young man, his expression now more straightforward. “We’re arming the nukes now Mr. Clydesdale, I hope you know that.” His tone somewhere between ordering coffee and a threat. The agent stood stoic, the chair squeaking as the general returns to his monitors. Staring a moment at the scantily clad object of his ire, bellowing sharply, “And find me some information on whatever this, this... link is that she talked about. God dammit!


...


It was everything Almaya could do to keep from hyperventilating and chewing off her fingernails. The large landmass in front of her was a whole continent that had been hidden behind the planets curvature before she grew. And the islands of the archipelago, that she could still see around her anyways, were so small now they looked like they’d fit on one of those round orange cheesy mini crackers she likes, with room to spare... Perhaps that was not the best thing she could be thinking about right now, given the circumstances.


Her heart was pounding, fear of her inevitable punishment darkening her mind. How would she explain it? What even happened!? But most of all... why did this have to happen to her?


Almaya’s eyes drooped sombrely, the ditch workers of her mind slowly buried her under one shovelful of insecurity at a time. Then the hand of encouragement reached down and grabbed her, reminding her of her successes and her friends as it dragged her to safety. Patting her on the back and suggesting to, perhaps, look at things from a different angle. The clouds were a patchy, low fog over some parts of the area. Blue haze obscured anything more than a couple meters in front of her, yet was non existent around her legs and hips. The ocean was little more than a puddles depth, yet retained its brilliant deep blue and sparkled in the sun. Seeming nearly motionless from up here. The ground underneath the waves felt soft, moulding like clay against her skin. But it was also crispy and pleasantly warm. Human cities were nothing mare than uneven grey blotches, even on the continent in front of her. She could cover the largest with the palm of her hand. The sky was now black and filled with twinkling stars. And more than any of that, she noticed the silence, the calm.


Even if this was all a mistake, she couldn’t deny how fulfilling the whole experience was. To be so untouchable and sovereign over this whole planet. So above it all, this is what it feels like to be confident, right? Higher ranks probably experience this too! Though, for that redhead, this size was probably considered tiny. Boring even, something she surpassed long ago. Maybe that’s what happened, did she get promoted while she was on this world? Does that happen? Is this actually a good thing?


That idea filled her with hope and a strange, incongruent joy, it felt almost unpleasant, scary. But how could that be? Isn’t that what she’s been working towards? That buzzing feeling was still coursing through her, and she could feel it holding her state. A realization which brought her back down to the real world. Of course she hadn’t been promoted. This magnificent size would surely fade in time, and with it this feeling of safety. That thought, losing this, it was uncomfortable to consider. Will she really be able to grow this large herself some day? Looking at the tiny patches of what she assumed were cities, the land nearly flat from this perspective, the curve of the world on the horizon. Her mind filled with ideas, images, several drifting towards more untoward things. It was a lot to take in all at once.


She relaxed her legs.


Shadows blackened the island, the water, everything. Clouds disintegrated amidst the rumbling air, struggling to get out of the way of her posterior. Outside of the damaged resort, David hugged Tia as she cried, screaming with all the others. John Lieppe signed off for one last time, happy for his long and wonderful career, and for such a spectacular send off... if you’re seeing what he’s painting. And on a tiny island to the west, a camera shutter clicks, one last time.


The bikini clad moon hit the planet with a deep subsonic thud. One that groaned and crackled, growing to a gothic roar of earth and flame. Shoving the ocean aside as effortlessly as air before surges of bedrock raced the tsunami and shockwave in kind. Ripping between her ankles and past her toes. Her cheeks squashed comfortably against the new conglomerate rock, compressing like a soft floor pillow beneath them. A heated one too, fancy. Her legs focused some of the rushing water and air into a fuming cone of all consuming destructive cloud behind her. The rest arching into the air almost in slow motion to those far enough away to bare witness, to feel its shaking, and the coolness beneath its looming shadow...


...


*bee-bee-beep* ... ... ... *bee-bee-beep*... ... ...


A pale red light blinks on the far wall of the otherwise dark room. Matching time with the soft but incessant beeping. Dull clacking of a key sliding into a lock sounds from the opposite side. Seeming especially loud so early in the morning. The key turned, tumblers tumbled, and the door swung inwards. The warm yellow lights from the hallway reveals the silhouette of a hamster in a dapper lab coat. He steps inside, flicking a light switch to the right of the door. The buzzing fluorescents light his brown fur as he extracts his key from the knob. The brushed bronze nameplate on the door reads: Posterior Antecedent Nerve Endings – Lab 37


*bee-bee-beep* ... ... ... *bee-bee-beep* ... ... ...


His tiny rounded ears flick at the sound that brought him here on such short notice. On the front of his desk was the culprit. Removing his access card from his breast pocket he inserts it into the slot embedded in the metal plate. It gave some nice decor to the otherwise monotonous machine. The blinking light was leftmost in a row of three. Little more than clear bulbs behind a box of shiny tinted plastic. The two others, white and green, began blinking rapidly as the staticky sounds of the machine thinking burbled along.


*bee-bee-beep* ... ... ... bee-bee-bZZZZZZZZZZ* ... ... ...


The green light glowed solid. A black strip above the lights scrolled in blocky green text: Squeakers, Interpretive Nervonomics. He pushed a button with his fuzzy finger’s claw to finally stop the incessant beeping. Replacing it instead with the clicking, whirring and screeching of the dot matrix printer. The wall in front of his desk was a grid of television screens, all turned on in unison. The center depicting a wire frame model of Almaya, sitting quite comfortably with her butt slid between her calves in the thin water. The rest had strange vector lines, numbers, graphs, lists, and many other indecipherable scientificalities. Squeakers sits down in his rolling chair, presses a round red button on top of his desk, and a round panel with triangular interlocking teeth spins open in the ceiling. A feeder bottle with a metal straw descends, labelled ‘coffee’ with a stamped steel plate. Of which Squeakers happily sips a few drops. Tapping two more buttons, he returns the caffeine dispensing apparatus to whence it came, another panel quickly opens, dropping a grapefruit sized piece of kibble before the slot closes just as quickly. Catching it in his left hand.


Studying the screens, the pressure projections on her behind, the tectonic malleability, his sharp rodent teeth nibbled his snack in bursts much like a living wood chipper. Finally the printer beeped, and it was time to get to the bottom of whatever Almaya just did with hers. Ripping the page off at the perforation he looks over the data, then looks at the wall of screens, whiskers twitching. Paying close attention to one showing the trajectory of Almaya’s behind towards the ground. And another showing muscle activation levels. Squeakers takes another nibbling bite of his kibble and pulls a phone book from his desk drawer. He flips through it, thumbing through the pages:


Didi – Ice cream decisionopterist: 58113


Chestnut – Socio-euclidiopheronaptonamics: 96545


Gibbles – Bugs: 12087


Thunderbolt – Itchohexical Arousodynamics: 69034


Finally tapping his claw twice on Scruffles – Spatio-Material Calcunologistics: 35910


Squeakers places the data readout in the fax machine beneath the printer and dials the number. Picking up the rotary phone as the machine whirrs up, slowly drawing in the paper as he dials another number.


◊◊◊


Squeakers stands with three colleagues in front of a long white table. Test tubes, each filled with a different coloured liquid, stand in an open box. In nervous anticipation, he pours a red one into a beaker already containing blue. It foams, they all squeak and chitter in hushed awe, curiosity and excitement as the colour changes to yellow. It smells of apple cinnamon too! More tests are needed.


◊◊◊


Squeakers sits in his boss’ office, a dimly lit place with greyish green walls. Well dressed in a black suit and tie, the hamster is reading through a file folder titled ‘Buttoscopic Analysis #412’. He squeaks, intrigued, ears fluttering with excitement. He puts the folder down on his desk and rubber stamps the cover. ‘Approved’, in green ink. Handing it to Squeakers, who nods, chittering his thanks as he leaves.


◊◊◊


Squeakers stands at a podium, passionately defending his Theory of Bootytonics in a debate. His critic stands on an opposite podium and between them a large projector screen shows a detailed mathematical diagram of Almaya’s butt. The conference hall is packed and the crowd squeaks and applauds Squeakers’ last statement on the cheek deformation coefficient.


◊◊◊


Dozens of hamsters running on wheels power a large computer labelled the Calcutron 2201, tapes spin back and forth and lights blink until it dings loudly. A small piece of paper much like a receipt prints from a slot on the front. Squeakers rips off the slip and several colleagues gather around, ears perking. They all exchange excited looks and chitters as they read.


◊◊◊


A news cast does a story on Squeakers, The headline reads ‘Bootytonics Maintains Integrity, Surface Unlikely’. A ticker across the bottom of the screen reads ‘Elusive ‘link’ still confounds experts despite millions spent’.


◊◊◊


A hamster in an expensive tuxedo is flanked by the rich red curtains tied off on each side of the stage. He stands at a podium making an impassioned speech to the whistles and applause of the thousands present. A sharp Squeakers dressed in his own suit and bowtie comes up to the podium to accept a small golden statuette of a microscope.


◊◊◊


In a hall lined with an ornate red carpet with gold trim, Squeakers walks towards a pristine white fax machine on a simple wooden desk. In his fuzzy hands is a single piece of paper, the results of all his research, a message. Hamsters line either side, dressed to the nines. He rests the paper face down in the tray, and keys in its destination:


77777


The crowd waits anxiously as each beep of the dial pad echoes in the hall. Finished, Squeakers stands back, holding his breath along with everyone else. The machine slowly whirs to life and cheers erupt as the paper is drawn in, line by line.


...


Almaya sighs, letting herself rest upon the mortal world to collect her thoughts. It was surprisingly comfortable! And it felt nice to give her legs a break. Then her back straightens, going rigid as a shiver went through her spine. Her teeth clench and eyes spring wide at the horrible realization of what she’d just done. Uttering in scratchy, anxious meekness, the only appropriate words,


“Uh-oh.”


But it was far too late. By the time she’d registered the deep crunch under her cheeks and the gooey warmth lapping at the back of her thighs, crinkles, light ones, were already spreading under her knees and shins. Almaya looked around timidly, trying not to move as a web of tiny glowing fissures snaked out around her. Not to mention the wave she’d created with her butt.


“Eee-!” she squeaked as the ground caved in beneath her legs. Pulled forward by her weighty chest into a slow but stomach churning free fall. Arms flailed at her sides in a vain, instinctual attempt to retain some sort of balance. She had no foundation, no friction to right herself with. Only the bottomless molten mud that was getting between her toes and sliding under her knees. Gravity’s sluggishness, or perhaps just her racing mind, gave her ample time to go over the days events. All the ups and downs, good times and bad, hopes and wishes. Fears and doubts. It gave those in her path below time too. To admire how the ribbons of her hair bow streamed so artfully behind her as she fell. Her cute face, and especially, the wobbling pair of tits getting larger and larger in their view as the sky shook.


They hit the planet with a deep thoom. Each crushing a tiny island and their entire naval jurisdiction under the overwhelming, overabundance of soft, jiggling flesh. Squashing across more area for only a moment before the planet succumbed, and her bosom penetrated deep into the mantle of the world. Piling great volcanic mountains around them as the bedrock rippled and split even more. The wave of magma being shoved against it below carrying with it the fuming ocean. Glowing chasms spurted vast amounts of white hot lava into orbit. Then her flat belly and arms slapped against the crust, splintering it much the same, tearing more erupting cracks around her. The ocean drained around the Angel’s apocalyptic body entirely once the weight of her lower body got involved. Contained in a singular, titanic tsunami that sprayed into the upper atmosphere. The very tectonic structure of the planet had been redefined.


Almaya clenched here eyes shut. Feeling her ribbons land softly on her back. After a few seconds she realized that she wasn’t sinking. Instead she felt like the thick rocky mud had compressed under her weight and was supporting her. She didn’t understand any of that geography stuff, and she wasn’t about to question it. Lifting her head, a little lava oozed down her brow and cheeks. She opened her left eye just enough to see more islands in front of her being washed away by the water like they weren’t even there.


”Uggggh...” she sighed, depressed and defeated. Powerless, she watches as the wave continued towards the distant, densely populated mainland. “No collateral damage...” she groans in resignation. burying her face back in the molten muck. Steam rose around her as water washed back against her, struggling in vain to cool the rivers of lava she’d created.


Eedleedleedle! Eedleedleedle!


“Hmm?” She lifted her head at the familiar sound.


Eedleedleedle! Eedleedleedle!


The sound of her communications rune. The sound of angry, disappointed voices telling her what a failure she is... The sound of her life...


She could feel its energy pulsing, glowing under her right ear, though it wasn’t just a chat that was being requested. Wincing, she willed it to activate and braced herself. A stream of blue energy flowed from the rune, collecting into a small ball before her eyes. Then stretched to the size of one of those long chocolate doughnuts. She wished it really was a doughnut, and not... him...


The energy quickly formed into a more cohesive shape. Something akin to a dragonfly, though, more mechanical. A solid rod for a central body with a simple ball for a head and three flat fins that ran nearly the length of the body. Two on the ‘shoulders’, and one on the belly. And finally, in the middle of the head, a singular, articulating camera with a glowing yellow ‘pupil’. It looked like a standing ball of plasma, and it was staring right at her. The body finished its manifestation, sleek and dark blueish grey metal. The drone blinked its aperture at her, before tilting innocently to the right, its pupil forming a cutesy upturn to match his cheerful voice. He’s always so expressive.


“Heeee~eeeey theeee~eeere,” The drone said as it bobbed happily, its voice nasally, higher pitched but unmistakeably male. He sounded much like some sort of burly gnome.


“Hi, Leo...” Almaya grumbled, avoiding eye contact.


“Your readings seemed a little stressed so I wanted to come out and see... how things... were going...” Leo’s tone shifted to a more sombre, awestruck timbre as the he panned around the area, “Ohhh...” his fins spread halfway in shock. “Ohhhhhh deeeaaarrr...” He said, turning just in time to see the gargantuan tidal wave finally crashing over several cities on the mainland. Further in the distance, flaming meteors were starting to rain onto the continent and, well, everywhere else. Many were tiny orange sparkles pockmarking the land in swarms, a few were huge red chunks larger than cities that annihilated whole regions. The rest fell somewhere in between.


Silence ticked by, punctuated by the occasional distant boom of a large meteor strike. The ocean hissed and boiled around them. Leo slowly turned back to face her, he took his time with it, as if to move any faster would break his mind. He stared directly at her, motionless, “Umm, Almaya...? What happened?” he asked, flatly. At least as flatly as his sanity could manage.


“I-i-i-it wasn’t my fault!” Almaya whined defensively, nearly shouting. Staring at the drone with pleading, panicked eyes, “I just started growing for no reason!


No reason, huh?” The camera aperture narrowed, pupil flattening suspiciously. Almaya recoiled when he floated close to her face, “Angels don’t just grow for no reason, y’know.” Frustration and anger flashed in her eyes. He pulled away again and she lowered her gaze, defeated, “But forget that,” he continued, zipping up above her body with a soft hum of energy. Circling her, inspecting her from every angle, “how did you even get this big? Aren’t you still just a junior rank?”


“I don’t know, okay?” Almaya said quietly, her voice coated in pained, scratchy crackles, “I was doing the stupid routine just like I practised and then when I got to the end I just felt this, this surge of... something flooding into me and I couldn’t control it and then... well... you know...” she paused, looking into the pool of magma, the orangy white glow reflecting in her teary blue eyes. It was warm on her face and smelled kinda savoury.


Leo lowered down slowly, hovering in front of her but keeping his distance, not wanting to get in her face again. He remained silent, just watching his friend’s pained expression. Feeling a bit sheepish really. “... I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have accused you like that.” Leo said softly, shoulder flaps drooping. Almaya didn’t move, didn’t respond in any way, She just sunk her face into the lava. And that was okay. They both sat in silence, the planet groaning softly, lava hissing at the waters touch. Almaya blew sad bubbles with her nose. And that was okay too.


Leo wasn’t sure what to do, perhaps he’d already done too much already. He panned around again, careful not to let his drive system hum too loudly and disturb her. His mechanical eye whirring and clicking softly as he absorbed the view of the ravaged planet. So much utter devastation caused by one silly girl. Leo couldn’t help but feel sad about it all, about Almaya, and the world. Though the meteors were quite beautiful in their own way.


“Everything was going so well today, you know?” Almaya’s voice creaked, barely above a whisper. Leo turned back towards her. She stared with fatalistic acceptance into the lava as it trickled off her cheeks, “I got hand picked for a special mission for the first time ever. I didn’t care if it was a little odd. I ran into one of the higher ranks in the hall who talked to me about it, she even gave me a cookie to celebrate.” Almaya smiled a little, but it was a defeated smile.


His camera aperture blinked, “Wait, a cookie, really?” There was something in Leo’s voice, something Almaya fortunately couldn’t hear in her mood, but something slightly anxious, alarmed even.


“Yeah... a cookie...” her eyes twinkled, “It was pink and sweet and warm... I think it was the best cookie I’ve ever had...” her voice was breaking, smiling wider, eyes softening as she remembered the taste and the feeling of being recognized.


“And... who was it that gave you this cookie exactly?” Leo walked a fine line, probing for information but not wanting to upset a dear friend.


“I don’t know who they are exactly, someone much higher rank, I’m not sure what. She was so cool though. She had red hair I think.”


“I seeeeee.” He did his best to hide his concern. Turning to the side, flaps splaying, articulating back and forth as he contemplated the possibilities, choosing his next words carefully.


“I know I should have asked for her name, but... I was too scared to look foolish in front of someone so important. Someone of my rank should already know who she is, right?” Almaya chuckled darkly.


“Umm, Almaya?” Leo timidly rotated back towards her, “I think that cookie was- AHHHH!” He flinched, thrusters pushed him back instinctively much like a cat scared by a sudden cucumber. Flattening his fins squarely against his body. The look in Almaya’s teary blue eyes nearly stopped his nonexistent digital heart. It was like... a puppy... dying of cancer, standing over the corpse of its best friend, another puppy, that turned into a zombie, and you had to shoot it. But it managed to bite the puppy, and now its looking right at you, right into your eyes, while you aim the shotgun at it. It knows you have to do it, if you don’t, it’ll turn you into a zombie too, and it doesn’t want that. But it wants to know one thing before you do it, it knows it ate the bacon off your plate this morning when you weren’t looking. It knows it was your bacon, it knows it shouldn’t’ve eaten it. And so it asks you, with its eyes, is it bad? Is it a bad dog? Is that why all of this is happening? Because it’s bad?


“Don’t do it.” Almaya whimpered, “Don’t blame the cookie.” Eyes drilling into his soul, “Cookies can’t do bad things.”


“Uhh... It... uhhhhhh... it wasn’t the cookie, that’s not what I was going to say. Ha... hahaha... haaaaa...” Leo stammered, Almaya’s eyes continued judging him, “I was saying that I think that cookie was a very special present that you should be proud of. Because you earned it. You work really hard Almaya and you’re way too hard on yourself. We all recognize how hard you try to improve, so, give yourself a little credit, y’know?” Almaya looked a little embarrassed, but the whispers of a smile were starting to form on her lips. “Sure you’ve made the odd mistake here and there, just like anyone. And sometimes bad things just happen and millions upon millions of people die.” Leo’s exuberance put a little too much emphasis on ‘millions’ for her liking. “But you just need to remember that one bad experience isn’t the end of the worl- I mean... uhhhh, It’s, uhh, not the end of-”


Almaya’s laughter caught him off guard, “It’s okay Leo, I understand what you’re trying to say.” she smiled heartily, her chuckling melting Leo’s fears away. She pressed her hands and forearms into the molten rock, lifting herself carefully out of the grime. “And... Thank you, I guess you’re right...” Sitting back onto her calves, absolutely covered in lava. “That cookie was my brownie points.”


“Haha yeah that’s the spir-wait, what?... Nevermind. Are you feeling a little better now?” Knowing her, the explanation would only be more confusing.


“Yes, somewhat I think, thank you.” She smiled with a polite nod, wiping a tear from her eye with her pinkie, leaving flecks of glowing goo behind.


“Good, because I promise, you won’t get in trouble Almaya. So chin up!” He bounced enthusiastically. Someone is responsible for this, though.


“Very well, I will, Leo!” she mirrored with bubbly determination. Finally back to her old self more or less, that makes him happy. One of the old ladies probably just forgot how potent their stuff is, he hoped. “I’ve never been this big before.” Almaya said with a sense of relief, mind returning to the present moment.


Leo blinked, glancing at the roughly Almaya shaped sea of lava below, “I can tell.”


Holding her arms up like a limp puppet, the warm lava dribbled off her elbows and fingers. A thick coating covered her chest and a whole lot of it got in her cleavage too. Oozing and dripping off her body in glops as the ocean tried to surge back into the deep bowls left by her breasts. “So... must I do the entire routine for them again?” She asked, staring at him timidly.


“Ummm, welllllll...” The drone pitched up in thought. Almaya flinched, emitting the slightest, cutest squeak Leo has ever heard. Eyes so wide it looked like they’d pop out of her skull. Lower lip trembling, her whole body was tense and rigid. ”Huh?” he paused, seeing the redness deepening in her cheeks, “Wuh?” Looking down, a small coin sized mushroom cloud was expanding on Almaya’s lava speckled bikini. Riiiiiggghhhttt in the center. He pitched back up to her face, which was now becoming a shade of red that could make a tomato jealous. The Angel twisted to her right, avoiding eye contact and chewing her lower lip as she hugged her body with embarrassment, “No I think they got it.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it, if you’d like to see more stories like this one, check out my Patreon. It‘s pay per post so you never have to worry about being charged for work I haven’t done. I hope to see you again soon! https://www.patreon.com/MacsquizzyGTS