- Text Size +

            The farmhouse was quiet in the morning, its sole resident hard at work outside in the fields. Alexis McGinny inherited the property after her parents retired and moved south, leaving her the fully furnished, two story house and two hundred acres of farmland, most of which she rented out to other farmers. With the few acres she left for herself, Alexis grew enough food and made enough money to get by, though it meant she only spent any time in the house during the evenings and before the crack of dawn. It made her feel bad that such a great living space was only used for sleeping and eating breakfast and dinner, but it couldn’t be helped running the farm by herself. She considered hiring help, but she couldn’t compete with what the larger farms were offering. So, the house stayed empty for most of the day, at least she thought it did.

            With bountiful amounts of food available and no one around to safeguard them, the farmhouse became an idyllic hideaway for a pair of borrowers. Rand and Pick came across the property a month ago. While most farms had dogs, cats, and other animals to contend with, the McGinny estate had nothing save for a couple cows and a few old hens, meaning there were little threats to the three-inch invaders besides the woman who was never present during the day. The tiny pair would spend their days hunting and hide themselves at night, and Alexis was none the wiser.

            “Pick, check it out! The human left a pie cooling on the windowsill!” Rand called out. He had climbed up onto the kitchen counter, a few feet away from the open window.

            “So?” Pick asked from the floor. “There’s no way we can take that without leaving a trail.” Rand was always trying to go after “big scores,” underestimating his human host’s observational skills. “How many times do I got to tell you. We stick to small stuff she won’t notice: crumbs on the floor, morsels dropped behind the fridge, maybe a grape or cherry if we’re lucky.” The tiny woman was walking in the space between the counter and the refrigerator, tossing old crumbs into a cloth sack. She and Rand didn’t have real clothes, being so small, so they wrapped torn up bits of tissue around their important bits. She tied her long, black hair into a thick braid; she’d love to cut it off, but she didn’t trust herself or Rand with the few sharp objects they were able to wield.

            Pick reached the end of her confined corridor. The counter was built into the wall, but the fridge on her right had a narrow space behind it. There was usually good stuff back there, small fruits and crumbs knocked off the counter impossible to notice or vacuum up thanks to the heavy appliance blocking the area off, but there was something new there today. A flat, black piece of plastic covered in a clear slime. Unsure what it was, Pick reached out to poke it, but she was interrupted by Rand shouting to her.

“I’m just taking one bite. She won’t notice that. She’ll think a bird got it or something,” he said, unable to resist the tantalizing treat. The pie smelled so good; the scent of blueberries filled the kitchen and drew the miniature man ever closer to the forbidden fruit pie. Pick drew back from the foreign object and looked up.

That idiot, she thought. “Don’t you dare!” Pick pressed herself against the side of the cupboard and stretched her legs out to the fridge opposite of her as she propelled herself upwards. Climbing tall heights was second-nature for a borrower, and she had no trouble scaling the oversized furnishing. If you so much as take a handful before I get up there… Pick was near the top of the counter when her heart skipped a beat. A loud creaking echoed through the kitchen as the front door to the house opened.

Pick felt the vibrations ripple through the wood counter as boots stomped along the old, creaky floor. The tiny looked up just in time to see her host pass by the tight crevice. Alexis was 6’3”, with long, brown hair that came down past her broad shoulders. Her daisy dukes cut off at her immense thighs, and her cropped flannel left little else to the imagination.

“Pie should be done cooling by now,” Alexis muttered to herself, wiping the sweat off her forehead as she approached the windowsill. At the sound of the front door opening, Rand hid behind a cutlery set before he could reach the pie. The farmgirl grabbed the confection and closed the window, bringing the pie to the countertop just next to the fridge. Pick gulped, her face flush red, for she was positioned within the perfect vantage point to stare at the acres of underboob stretched out above her, fully exposed within the flannel tied across the woman’s opulent chest. The borrower long held a crush on the gargantuan farmgirl; watching her work the fields was what led her and Rand to the house in the first place. But ever since she was a kid, all she heard about humans was that they were evil and vicious and loved to torture tinies in all sorts of creative ways. Borrowers were to never interact with humans; that had been the law of their people from time immemorial. It didn’t stop Pick from fantasizing, though.

Alexis grabbed a plate and cut into the pie, releasing a wave of blueberry smell throughout the kitchen. Pick saw the farmgirl’s tongue roll across her lips and so desperately wished she could be in that lucky piece of pie. Of course, getting eaten was a nightmare for any tiny. Nobody in their right mind would want to roll around on a massive tongue, feel the tastebuds brush across their body as they were coated in a warm, thick layer of saliva and pressed against the grooved hard palate before being sucked the down the throat with incredible force, slide down the wet, pulsing esophagus deeper and deeper until finally landing in a dark pool of gastric acid where they’d slowly dissolve and become a refreshment for a beautiful, hard-working woman in need of calories after a tough, sweat-filled day. The thin tissue covering the tiny’s crotch dampened as she got lost in a detailed labyrinth of lewd thoughts.

With where Pick was positioned, the tiny girl was actually inside the corner of Alexis’ vision, but the worn-out farmer was too focused on her treat to notice. She stepped to the side and opened the fridge, the door blocking Pick’s view of her crush and snapping her out of her steamy daydreams. As much as she wanted to maintain her vantage point, it wasn’t worth the risk of being spotted. She started to climb down as Alexis pulled a full glass jar of milk out of her fridge. The woman thoughtlessly slammed the jug onto her countertop, the shock hurtling through the structure and knocking Pick off balance. Her foot slipped off the fridge and she was sent flailing down to the floor a few feet below. With nothing around to slow her descent, Pick closed her eyes and prayed, prayed that she’d live, prayed that Rand could rescue her, prayed that Alexis would catch her and fall in love with her.

Pick felt herself splatter along the floor. At first, she thought her backside was soaked in her own blood, but as the girl opened her eyes, she realized she was unscathed. She had landed on the flat, black plastic she found earlier, her fall broken by the sticky substance layered on top of it. Lying face up, she couldn’t move. Everything from her head, down her back, and all the way to her feet was caught in an adhesive too powerful to break free from. She couldn’t even move her neck to look around, her vision limited to the ceiling and the walls. She heard a chair screech against the floor as Alexis sat down at the kitchen table to eat, unaware of the tiny caught behind the fridge. Pick wanted to scream, get someone’s attention, but Rand was still somewhere in the house, and she couldn’t risk alerting the giant woman to his presence.

Pick lied there in silence, tears dripping down her cheeks as she racked her brain for any way out of this predicament. She couldn’t move at all, the adhesive was stronger than anything she’d felt before. She wasn’t sure if Rand could even help if he found her. The sounds of a fork striking a plate and teeth chewing on crust were the tiny’s only company. Now faced with real mortal peril, Pick cursed herself out for having her stupid fantasies, her stained skirt an embarrassment to be immortalized on her soon-to-be corpse.

Once finished with her slice of pie, Alexis rinsed off the dish and placed the rest of it in the fridge. Satisfied, she patted the slight bulge in her belly and returned to the work waiting for her outside. With the immediate threat out of earshot, Pick screamed with deafening intensity.

“Rand! Help me! Rand!” With the coast clear, Rand ran over to the edge of the counter, peeking his head over the side to find the source of the screaming.

“Pick! What happened to you?”

“I’m stuck,” she cried, tears and snot pouring out of her face, “I can’t move.”

“Gimme a sec.” Rand scaled down the side of the counter, keeping his distance from whatever it was Pick got herself caught in. Upon reaching the floor, Rand examined the piece of plastic holding Pick in place. He didn’t dare touch it, hoping to avoid sharing his partner’s fate.

“How’d you get stuck in that?”

“I fell. Please, get me out of this thing!” Pick struggled with all her might, but all she could move were her fingers and toes. With her head stuck facing the ceiling, she had to point her eyes as far down as she could to see Rand’s face.

“How do you expect me to do that?” Rand slammed his fist into the side of the counter. “Dammit, you really messed up! This place was perfect, and you messed it all up!” Pick saw the tears forming in his eyes.

“What are you saying?” It was getting hard to speak with how much she was hyperventilating. “You’re not going to leave me here.”

“What choice do I have? This is obviously some trap placed by the giant. It’s only a matter of time before she finds you, and then she’ll be on high alert for more of us.” He slammed both hands into the counter. “This place was so perfect, and you had to go and ruin it!” Rand wiped the tears from his cheeks and grabbed the sack that Pick left on the floor.

“No, please. Don’t leave me here. Please,” she whimpered. She couldn’t see Rand’s back as he left her behind.

            Hours passed, Pick still trapped in a persisting stillness. It was evening, and even though she was lying down, she couldn’t sleep. After a while, she couldn’t cry anymore. All she could do was stare at the ceiling and wait for death to take her. The monotony of her existence subsided at the sound of the front door creaking open and the twin thuds of unlaced boots falling to the floor. Alexis was talking on her cellphone as she sauntered to her kitchen table, taking a seat while she conversed.

            “Yeah, Ma, the exterminator came yesterday. He only sprayed outside, but he said he noticed these little footprints around the house, thinks its mice. I don’t know, I’ve never seen any inside, but he laid these traps around. Y’know, the sticky ones. I got rid of all the ones I could find, hope I didn’t miss any.”

            “Why’d you do that?” her mom asked. “If there’s mice in your house, you should kill them. You don’t want them breeding in there.”

            “Not with those things. Y’know how cruel that is, just leaving them stuck there to starve. At least the snapping ones kill ‘em quick, not that I want those in my house either.” Pick overheard the conversation. Her heart fluttered as a path to rescue opened up to her. Was Gran wrong? she thought, recalling the stories her grandma told her before bedtime. This human is nice. She must be. Tears welled back up in her bloodshot eyes. Even if she isn’t, what do I have to lose? Pick screamed with all her might, overpowering the running fridge in front of her.

            “Help me! Please, help me!”

            Alexis turned around in her seat, lowering her phone for a moment. She peeked around the fridge towards the foyer, wondering where the squeaky voice was coming from. “Ma, is there someone with you?”

            “No, your Pa’s out at the docks.”

            “Help! Please!” Pick continued.

            “Ma, I’ll call you back.” Alexis set her phone down and approached the fridge. She checked inside first, not sure where that squeaking sound was coming from. Then she checked the freezer, either side of the fridge, and finally peeked around the back. On the floor was one of the mouse traps she’d missed with a puny creature struggling in its grasp. Alexis squeezed her arm through the gap between the refrigerator and the wall, placing her fingertip on the edge of the trap, above Pick’s head, and dragged it towards her until it was close enough to pick up. Holding it up, Alexis was face to face with the weeping borrower.

            “Oh my goodness!” she startled, dropping the trap in her panic. She jumped back as the trap bounced on the floor, falling over on top of Pick. The farmgirl crouched down and lifted the trap up gingerly to reveal the tiny girl. It took a few seconds for her brain to process what she was looking at.

            “What are you?” she asked, lifting the trap back up to her face. Pick was choking on tears and snot, an onslaught of fear and relief overwhelming her ability to think straight. Seeing the state of the little lady, Alexis put aside her bemusement and snapped into action. “Oh, oh, I gotta get you outta there!” The woman looked around her, hoping something could jog an idea on what to do. “I can’t peel you out without hurting you…” She trotted back to the table, putting down the trap and picking up her phone, redialing the last called contact.

            “Ma, y’know those sticky traps I mentioned? How do I get something outta one?”

            “What? What are you talking about?”

            “The mouse traps, I, uh,” Alexis glanced down at Pick, “I dropped, uh, a ring on one and can’t get it off.”

            “A ring?” her mom responded. “Since when do you wear a ring? Wait, are you getting married!? You didn’t tell me you were seeing someone!”

            “No, Ma, I ain’t- It’s just a normal ring. How do I-“

            “Who is she!? Why am I only just now hearing about this!?”

            “Goshdarnnit, Ma! I ain’t getting married. It’s a class ring. I was wearing it because,” Alexis glanced down again. Pick was still crying. “It doesn’t matter why. How do I get it off?”

            “I don’t know, bleach? Acetone?”

            “No, Ma, that’ll kill her.”

            “Kill her?”

            “I mean, that’ll damage the metal.”

            “Then try vinegar, I guess.”

            “Vinegar. Got it. Thanks, Ma.” Alexis hung up the phone and bent over Pick, smiling as if to calm an ailing animal. “Gimme one sec. I’ll have you out in a jiffy.” She ran over to her cupboard, pulled out a jug of white vinegar and tore off a sheet of paper towel before rushing back to the table. Picked coughed as vinegar cascaded onto her, loosening the grip the adhesive had on her. For the first time in hours, the tiny woman could move her arms and legs, though the numbness kept her from becoming too animate. Alexis gently peeled her off the plastic and wrapped her in the paper towel, dribbling a bit more vinegar as she wiped off the rest of the glue. There was still some stuck in her hair and within the folds of her skin, but she was able to move again. Alexis tossed the paper towel aside and held Pick in her palm. The vinegar destroyed her tissue clothing, leaving the small woman naked and shivering. In the back of her mind, Pick was glad that the embarrassing stain on her skirt was no more.

            “Are you okay? I’m so sorry, I thought I got ridda all those. Granted, I was worried about mice getting caught up in them, not a little lady. I didn’t even know there were little people. Well, like really little people, I know there’s little people, but they ain’t this little…” Pick couldn’t get a word in as Alexis’ undistilled thoughts streamed out of her mouth. “…Anyways, you smell real bad now. I guess that’s my fault, heh. Let’s clean you off.” Alexis started for the sink, gripping Pick in her fingers to make sure she didn’t fall, but stopped midway. “Nah, the faucet might be too harsh on you. I’ll draw a bath.”

            Alexis brought Pick into the bathroom and crouched over the tub as she drew hot water from the faucet. She held the tiny in her left hand while swishing her right in the water, waiting for it to reach the right temperature.

            “You don’t have to do all this for me,” Pick whimpered. The bathtub was a lake to her, deep enough to hold over a hundred borrowers. It was simply too much. Why did this woman care so much about her well-being? Pick had been stealing food from her for a month, and she was drawing a whole bath for her. Nothing good in life came without a cost, that was the one thing Pick could be certain of.

            “Don’t be silly, it’s no trouble.” When the water reached the top, Alexis pulled her hand out and shook it before lowering the tiny to the floor. “Besides, I still need to wash off, myself.” Alexis stood up. Pick had never stood directly under her. The sheer scale on display was oppressive. The woman’s body stretched upward forever, her legs were like pillars holding up the heavens. Even craning her neck as far back as it could, Pick could barely see the top of the giantess; the woman that held her and talked to her was gone, replaced with a brawny, curvy monolith. Pick’s face burned a bright, cherry red as Alexis untied the knot holding the front of her scant shirt together. Her hefty tits dropped with enough force that they’d flatten the little woman were she privileged enough to be beneath them. Alexis pulled down her shorts and underwear, revealing what little of her stout glutes were not already on display. She bent over to pick Pick up, but recoiled her hand as it reached out for her. “What’s wrong? Are you okay!?”

            Pick was panting, her face so red it looked like it could burst any second. She had to look away, down at the floor, the woman in front of her too much to process. The puny lass was shapely herself, but she couldn’t possibly compare to what stood before her. “I’m fine, I’m fine. You’re just,” she couldn’t admit it, it was too embarrassing, “It’s just real steamy in here. Because of the hot water.”

            “Silly,” Alexis giggled, wrapping her fingers around her. Pick choked up at the touch as they brushed across her backside and closed in around her chest and legs. “We ain’t even stepped in yet.” Alexis dipped a toe in, and slowly sunk the rest of her leg as her body adjusted to the heat. She let out a heavy sigh as she sat down, the warm water reaching up to her chest. Holding Pick at the water’s surface, she let the girl soak for a bit before grabbing a soap bar off a overhanging shelf and sudsing her palms. The feeling of lathering the borrower’s body in soap reminded Alexis of cleaning off her dolls when she was younger; she’d wash them off in the bath just like this, back when her toys were the only friends she had.

            Pick could hardly contain herself. The tips of Alexis’ thumbs and fingers rubbed every part of her from the neck down. Thinking about plastic dolls, the woman paid no mind to the fact that she was squeezing Pick’s breasts, fondling her butt, and caressing her legs. The little lady was so soft; it felt gratifying handling her, like petting a small animal. She kept rubbing until Pick started convulsing, snapping Alexis out of her nostalgia-fueled trance. “Am I holding you too tight?” she asked. Pick gritted her teeth, unable to answer as her body jerked around in the giantess’ fingers. Watching the tiny writhe in her hands, Alexis put the pieces together in her head. Her thumb creeped up Pick’s crotch, holding it there as the tiny’s thighs tightened around it. A playful grin drew across Alexis’ face as she moved her thumb up and down the borrower’s crotch. The time spent in the water wrinkled the thumb’s surface, adding extra texture and friction to every stroke. Pick moaned, unable to hold her feelings in anymore. Her back arched, the grip her thighs had on the massive thumb tightened, and with one final moan she climaxed, her ejaculate disappearing in the hot bath water.

            Alexis giggled as she submerged Pick’s torso into the water, rinsing away the suds clinging to her body. Her dolls were certainly never this lively in the bath. The borrower kept her head above the surface as she caught her breath. Once Pick was clean, Alexis laid her gently on the bath shelf, freeing her hands to scrub her own body while the worn-out tiny recovered. Pick was so overcome with euphoria that she couldn’t feel her stomach rumbling; she hadn’t eaten since early morning, and while the gurgling was a steady companion during her entrapment, now the only thing occupying her mind was Alexis.

            “I can wash you too,” the borrower panted, crawling towards the edge of the shelf. “I want to help you.” Alexis stopped scrubbing a moment to glance over at Pick.

            “Are you up for that? Your stomach keeps growling, you should conserve your energy ‘til I get some grub in you.”

            “Please,” she begged, her arms hanging limply over the edge. Alexis wanted to refuse her, tell her to rest up until she was done, but those pleading eyes of hers were so cute.

            “Alright, you can cover my back.” Alexis rolled over, pressing her chest against the slanted edge of the porcelain tub and rested her arms along the rim. She grabbed her long, brown hair and pulled it over her left shoulder, unveiling her upper back. The skin there was a much paler shade than her neck and arms. Pick slowly stood up and fell off the shelf into the water below. With some effort, she swam onto Alexis’ waiting back just as the woman rubbed some soap onto her shoulder. “Use that. Just do what you can, I’ve got a brush for the rest.” Pick covered her arms in suds and got to lathering. The giantess’ back muscles were tense, hardened through years of strenuous labor and heavy lifting. It took all of Pick’s stamina to spread the soap across her tough skin while maintaining her balance on the soaking wet back, but it was worth it. Even with her miniscule, delicate hands, Pick’s motions soothed the tired farmer. Alexis dang near fell asleep she was so relaxed, but the sound of Pick falling into the water jolted her awake.

            Alexis quickly turned around in time to lift Pick’s exhausted body out of the bath. She was breathing heavy, her heartbeat raced against Alexis’ palm, but she managed to scrub almost all of the woman’s upper back. “You did good. Now, let’s dry off and fill you up with something.” Alexis rose from the bath, dripping water cascading down her curves and splashing back into the pool. She wrapped a towel around herself as she got out, placing Pick on the flat edge of the sink. She tore off a square of toilet paper and handed it to the miniature woman to dry herself off with.

            “I’m sorry. Everything’s happened so fast, and I ain’t even gotten your name. I feel so bad, playing with you like that without even getting to know you first,” Alexis said as she dried off. Pick bolted up, her fatigue subsiding for a moment.

            “No, don’t apologize!” she shouted, waving her arms frantically. “My name is Pick. You can do anything you want to me,” she blurted out, her mind still drifting on cloud nine.

            “Right now, I just wanta feed you,” Alexis snickered. “You’re a funny little thing, Pick. I’m Alexis. Some people call me Alex or Lexie, but I don’t care one way or the other.” Holding her towel around her with one hand, she held the other out to shake with Pick. Her fingers stacked on top of each other, pointed at the borrower, stood as tall as she was. Pick grabbed the tip of the index finger with both hands and shook. Alexis’ hand didn’t move at all, really only Pick’s upper arms shook up and down.

            Alexis smiled as Pick dug into the block of cheddar she had cubed for her. The cheese was a third of her size, and she held it like a large box in her lap as she bit into it. She was still naked, her ragged clothing long gone; Alexis adorned herself in a bathrobe loosely tied together at the waist, much of her cleavage on display for the tiny girl.

            “A borrower, huh?” Alexis mused. “But isn’t it more like stealing? It’s not like you’re giving back the crumbs you take.”

            “That’s just what Gran called us. According to her, the giants have plenty to share, and we’re saving everyone time by not asking permission.”

            “Well, you coulda asked. I don’t mind sharing.”

            “She also told us giants are evil and can’t be trusted, that your people delight in devising all sorts of ways of disposing of us.” Alexis shivered at the thought.  A dead critter was tragic enough, the image of a shrunken person being torn to shreds by a trap or animal, or worse, made her shudder.

            “That probably is true to some degree. Most farmers don’t like small creatures raiding their stock.” Pick’s eyes lowered, ashamed to have taken advantage of the woman’s hard work for so long. “I’m not a fan of the idea myself, but killing you seems cruel when you’re just trying get by like the rest of us.”

            “I was so scared when I was trapped in that thing. I thought you put it there to get rid of us.”

            “Absolutely not! I’ll spray repellants and destroy nests I find, but those things are barbaric.” Alexis grabbed a cheddar cube and pushed it past her lips, chewing it to bits, unaware of the fact Pick stopped nibbling to watch her. “You mentioned ‘us,” are there more’a you around?”

            “I’ve only ever known two other borrowers: my Gran who passed away a few years ago, and my old partner, but he left me.” Pick grimaced. “Gran used to tell us our people aren’t all that common, that you could fit every borrower in the world under a single human roof.”

            “You sound as lonely as me,” Alexis spoke with a self-deprecating grin. “Well, you’re welcome to stay as long as you like. I could use the company and I got plenty of food to feed a little mouth like yours.” Tears welled up in Pick’s eyes. She couldn’t believe how hard her luck had turned around.

            “T-thank you.”

            With stars in the sky and food in Pick’s belly, the two women set for bed. There was no A/C in the old farmhouse, so on hot summer nights Alexis slept naked. She laid on her back on her queen sized bed, Pick nestled between her mountainous breasts. Seconds after hitting the sack, Alexis was out cold, snoring louder than a blaring siren. Despite her exhaustion, Pick couldn’t sleep. Not only was the snoring loud, but the giant woman’s heart beat intensely against Pick’s ear, separated by only a layer of flesh and muscle. But what really kept Pick awake was the excitement coursing through her body. Her wildest dreams were coming true. A life that could only be lived in her fantasies had become her reality. Every moment she waited for it to end, for her to snap out of her stupor and awake to the harsh life she had only known before. But such thoughts were drowned out by the cacophonous heartbeat and tumultuous snoring of her new companion.

            Alexis rolled over onto her side, sandwiching Pick between her boobs. The weight was too much for the borrower to move, like all the weight of the world crashing onto her back. Once again, the little lady found herself trapped, but things were different now. The cold, lifeless adhesive binding her to the rigid plastic was gone, replaced by the warm embrace of living fat. She could still feel Alexis’ lungs expand and deflate as she snored, her heartbeat still pulsed through the tiny’s body. She wasn’t alone anymore.

Chapter End Notes:

I wrote this back in July 2023. It was originally going to be the first chapter of an ongoing story, but I lost interest midway through writing chapter two. I only recently remembered I had been sitting on a completed first chapter, and rereading it, decided it works well as a one-shot, so here you go! Hope you enjoyed it.