- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More set up, Unaware stuff is in the next chapter!

Lindsey tried to get away from the dampness in the dark.  But she could not.   It was all around her.  She started crawling forward, but soon she crawled right into what felt like the sock wall.   She turned around and crawled the other way.   And soon she ran into the same thing, another sock wall.   She collapsed and just laid there for a second.   Stephanies foot odor from the very beginning was putrid.  

 

Stephanie walked into her apartment very drunk.   She slipped off her shoes and left them by her runners, which she had completely forgotten about already.   She walked back to her bedroom and just flopped down on the bed and fell right to sleep.   On a work night no less for her.  

 

 

The morning came rather quickly for Stephanie.   She woke up and realized that she was going to be late for work if she did not get a move on.   The time was 8:40 am in the morning.  Her shift started at 9:30am.   She hopped out of bed threw off her clothes and ran to the shower to get cleaned up from last night.  

 

Lindsey on the other hand, was still sleeping.   Due to the lack of light in Stephanies shoe, as well as the lack of efficient sound, she had not heard Stephanie get up and start the shower.   However she did stir when she felt vibrations though the floor.  Lindsey had gotten used to Stephanies smelly feet being around her last night so she woke up suddenly when she felt more or less another rumble though the floor.  

 

She felt around but she remembered she was inside a sock.   There was no way for her to see what was going on.  

 

Stephanie had gotten a text while she was in the shower, it was from her co-worker Katie.  

 

“I’m her to pick you up!  I’ll see you inside!” the text read.

 

What Lindsey was feeling and hearing was Katie, who had walked in the door of the apartment.   Katie was a little older than both Stephanie and Lindsey.   Katie though average build weighed more as well, she tipped the scales at around 220lbs on a good day.  

 

Katie walked to the bathroom with her jet black hair pulled tightly in a pony tail whipping back and forth.  

 

“I set your navy blue scrubs by the sink Steph!” she called out as she reached in and set them there while Stephanie was in the shower. 

 

“Ok!” Stephanie called back. 

 

Katie walked back to the kitchen and nearly tripped over on the shoes Stephanie had discarded last night while drunk and wondering to bed.  

 

“Good riddance!” Katie hissed over almost tripping.  

 

She moved the clove shoes over the rack by the pink and black Brooks shoes that were already sitting there.   She paused for a second as she spotted the old Brooks shoes. 

 

“These look old.” She thought as she stood back up.  

 

Stephanie was almost dressed and was putting the finishing touched on her make up and pulling back her hair into a tight ponytail like her fiend when she opened the door and asked Katie do something for her.  

 

“Hey, can you grab a box from the closet? I have a few things for goodwill that we can drop off after work.” she asked in a rushed voice.  

 

“Sure!  I’ll even add a few more things how does that sound?”  she asked with anticipation.  

 

Katie walked over to the closet.   She grabbed a medium sized box and set it down on the bar of the kitchen.  

 

Stephanie walked out of her bedroom all dressed and ready for work.   In her arms she had a few shirts and a few jeans that she had had for a while.   She also bent down and grabbed her pink and black Brooks shoes and put them into the box.  

 

Katie looked at Stephanie surprised. 

 

‘What?” Stephanie asked

 

“You need those for running don’t you?” Katie asked in a puzzling tone.

 

“My new pair arrived today.” Stephanie said. 

 

“Alright.” She said.  

 

Grabbing the box Stephanie slipped on her Clove shoes and walked out the door to work with Katie.  

 

Lindsey was listing to the muffled talking above.  She could not make a lot of things out other than work.   All of a sudden, everything started shaking and her world turned sideways.  

 

“Stephanie!   What’s happening!?!?!” Lindsey yelled.

 

Unfortunately, her voice was so muffled that neither Stephanie or Katie heard her.   For Stephanie, drinking made her forget about Lindsey entirely, and Katie knew Lindsey was tiny, and had met her a few times, but figured she was at her moms house since she did not see her this morning.  

 

It was a bit chilly but the forecast was looking to be in the mid 80’s later in the day.  

 

Steph tossed the box in the back seat and the two got into the car and pumped up the music.    As they were driving to work, Katie took  a turn sharply, spilling the box in the back seat.

 

“Shit!   Ill get that.” Stephanie said trying to reach back and pick up what little she could reach with her arms. 

 

“Don’t worry about it girlfriend!   Ill take care of it at lunch time.” Katie replied.  

“You would do that for me??” Stephanie asked surprised.

“Of course I would! I would do anything for you.” Katie replied. 

 

“Anyways, you have a lot on your chest.” She also said.  

 

As they pulled into work, Katie drove to the top level of the parking garage.   It was a nice day and she liked the open air on the top level.   Even at 8:55am the air was still cool and crisp, like a spring day that it was.   After she parked the two nurses got out and started running to work. 

 

Lindsey could see light though Stephanies sock.   She started crawling and came to the opening of the sock she was in.   Her eyes widened and she could tell she was inside another sock.   She managed to turn the corner and climb above the socks opening and started crawling towards the way she just came.   Soom she could breathe fresh air as she crawled out of the sock and looked at her surroundings. 

 

Short grey carpet seemed to be all around and as she looked off to her right giant seats.   The grey continued though out and as she looked up she could see the windows of what a car would have.   Then her eyes fell upon the mess that was caused when the box was thrown off the seat when the car lurched to a stop.   The clothes had fallen on the center hump in the car, and Lindsey recognized Stephanies pink and black Brooks shoes.   The right one was on its side while the left one was toppled over on the other side, sole up against the passenger side passenger door.  

 

“Ill have to wait I guess.” Lindsey thought. 

 

While she had to wait, she thought she would explore a little first.  She started climbing on the clothes to get to the center console in the car.   She could see that it was just like any other average car.   Nothing to be concerned with.  

 

“This will be a long wait.” Lindsey said to herself as she watched a few more cars park relatively nearby.  

 

Katie had been busy all morning.   She had patients to check up on all morning and it seemed there was no end in sight.  Stephanie had been just as busy as her.   Katie walked into the locker room at lunch time, her lunchbreak and sat down on one of the benches.   She felt like she had just ran a marathon.   She fired off a text to her boyfriend saying she wanted to time with him that evening.   She opened her locker and pulled out her black clogs and slipped them on while she simultaneously took off her grey and pink clove nursing shoes.   She slammed her locker shut, picked up her cloves by the heels and put the strap of her purse over her shoulder.   She met Steph on her way out and told her she would be back after lunch, and also said that she would drop off the box at goodwill for her.  With that Katie put on her sunglasses and walked out the door.  

 

Lindsey was dozing off when she heard the unlock sound of the car go off.   She saw Stephanies’s friend Katie walk around the passenger side and open the door.   Before Lindsey could say anything Katie had already tossed in her purse and her clove shoes in the passenger seat.  The door slammed shut.   The rear passenger door opened and Lindsey watched Katie pick up the contents of the box.   That door soon too slammed shut.  The drivers door opened and Lindsey saw Katies massive form sit down.  Lindsey tried to brace for impact as Katies arm slammed down onto the counsel.   This knocked Lindsey off of her feet and she tumbled backwards and onto something soft.   The smell hit her.   Sweat seeped into her clothes as she tried to stand up.  

 

“Katie!!!” Lindsey called out. 

 

Unfortunately though, Katie had already started blasting music causing Lindsey to cover her ears.   She also fell over again as the car lurched into gear.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you again for reading!   I know its set up but it has to be done.   Unaware stuff in the next chapter.   Let me know how you like the story so far and if you would like more giantess content and to interact with me follow me on X, @GuyGoneSmall.    Thank you and Enjoy!