- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lindsey tries to get the attention of Katie but ends up in a lot more trouble due to another's poor eyesight.    

Lindsey rocked back and forth as Katie walked inside.  It felt like she had a spring in her step, however her mind wandered back to yesterday when she was in Katies nursing shoe.   Her fetish began to re-emerge. She wondered what shoes Katie was going to be wearing for her shift.   However, she did need to try and get back to her apartment, which she then needed to find Stephanie.  

 

Over the previous night Stephanie had a night all to herself.   She had gotten home from work and realized Lindsey was gone.  

 

“Must be out and about.” She said quietly to herself as she settled down to watch tv.   Eventually she did get a text from Lindsey’s sister, asking if she had seen her.   Steph responded by saying that she had seen her a couple of nights ago, but had not seen her since.   The fact that she had tormented Lindsey by putting her in her old shoe which got donated earlier that day had not even once crossed her mind, it was a simple fact of life.   All of the things in the box that she had donated were forgotten.  

 

Lindsey heard voices as Katie walked closer to the locker room.  I wonder who will be there early in the day.    She thought.  

 

 

Katie arrived in the locker room, and set her purse down on the bench.   She opened her locker and kicked her leather clogs off and slipped on her grey and pink cloves.   She grabbed her purse, the side of it, and as she did a lot of things dropped out.  

 

“Shit! I don’t have time for this.” She hissed. 

 

“Having a rough start to your day?” a new voice asked.  

 

“Yea, just getting started.” Katie replied  

 

 

Lindsey tumbled and she ended up tumbling a lot on the cold tile floor as she looked up finally at the ceiling.   She was dazed as she heard the new voice ask if Katie had a rough day.   She stood up and looked at the items which were scattered all around.   This was her best chance to get discovered as she took off towards Katies fingers grabbing things.   Her progress was cut short as another nurse stepped into Lindsey’s path.  

 

The old worn and beaten up silver with red accents Asics shoe compressed on itself as the owner went for another step.   Lindsey saw the mesh struggle to contain the foot of its owner as it lifted and went flying another 3 fee to the giantess.   By this time, Katie had already picked up her things and was already standing back up.  

 

“Katie!!” Lindsey yelled.

 

Katie seemed to perk up but did not look down at her specifically.   Katie looked back over to where the owner of the Asics shoes where, a blonde haired women, who looked to be in her very late 40’s but was very plump in the waist area and from what Lindsey could guess was around a 38 C cup for her bra size if she had to guess.   Her hair was also pulled tightly back into a ponytail.  

 

“Did you say anything Jenn?” Katie asked.

 

“What?   Oh, No.   What did you hear??  I swear you are hearing things all over the place.” Jenn stated.  

 

“ Yea your right.  Anyways I am off to clock in.  Have a good day!” Katie exclaimed.

 

With that Lindsey watched as Katie exited the locker room and that left Jenn and Lindsey.   Lindsey watched Jen slide her feet our of her grungy old Asics and into a nice pair of purple and orange Super Crush Clove shoes.   Her black scrubs really made them stand out and Lindsey wanted to see more of her shoes.   However something surprised Lindsey right before she started to even move towards Jenn and her shoes.  

 

“There you are!” a voice exclaimed.  

 

Lindsey felt a pinch on her shoulders.  And then she was hanging by her shirt.   She looked over her shoulder and her jaw dropped.  

 

Becca, a 53 year old women, someone Stephanie had always talked about, her manager picked her up and held her in front of her face.  

 

“Ill put you in my empty tic-tac container for now.   My daughter needs you for her 7th grade project.” She said enthusiastically.  

 

“Noo!!!   You Cant!!” Lindsey called.   But it was too late.  Becca had already lowered her to her side.  Lindsey had a look of freaked out on her face.   Nobody was paying attention to her or even remotely paying attention to their boss.   Lindsey glanced and saw Stephanie. She was about to call out to her but she went into a room well before Becca had walked to within earshot.   Soon they entered an office, and Lindsey was brought over the empty tic-tac container.   In she went and the top snapped shut.  

 

Becca put the tic-tac container on the corner of her desk by her purse.   She then picked up her phone and started texting. 

 

The text read…

 

Hey honey, I found you a tiny for your project!   Maybe you can use it as the centerpiece for your display.

 

Becca bent down and held the phone in front of Lindsey.   2 clicks were audible and Lindsey knew that Becca could do what she wanted with them now.  

 

“Ill see you later!” Becca said excitedly.  

 

Before she exited though, another lady came to ask a question about some paperwork, and Lindsey knew this person.    

 

Lindsey quickly stepped towards the tic-tac container’s clear plastic wall.  

 

“Mom!!  Right here!! “ she shouted while also pounding her fists on the plastic. 

 

Becca had nonchalantly stood just to the left of the container and eventually moved in front of Lindsey, showing Lindsey her butt, which her scrubs were struggling to contain.   Her mom and Becca talked about the paperwork and they both walked out of the room starring at the paperwork, acting as if Lindsey was not even there.   It would not have mattered though.  Lindsey’s voice did not even penetrate the plastic so for her mother, hearing her would have been impossible.  

 

Lindsey slouched down against the plastic wall and wailed, why me???  

 

The afternoon went by slow for Lindsey.   Every time she thought she was going to see Becca come in, she was wrong.   The afternoon sunlight was coming into the room and the container started to get hot.   And I mean hot.  Lindsey could see the plastic start to fog up.   It probably was not hot in the office but to Lindsey now she was in a sauna.  She was sweating.   Then finally, Becca came in and looked rushed.   Lindsey looked at Becca as she started putting things in her purse and soon Lindsey lost her footing and it felt like she was being shaken.   Soon, all was dark as the light she had was what was coming though the partially opened zipper of Becca’s purse.   Luckily though, the container that Lindsey aw in had tipped on its side.  

 

Lindsey tried to push the white lid off.   Nothing.   It would not budge.   She then tried to push the latch of the flap.   Nothing.   The snap on the flap was too strong for her.   Becca’s footsteps became mundane until she reached her car and flung her purse into the passenger seat.  

 

Everything shifted again as the purse and the contents settled.    And then the motor of the car started.  

 

 

The ride was uneventful as Becca drove home.   Lindsey tried to figured out how far Becca had driven and she figured it was not far at all.   And soon, the contents shifted again.   Becca’s footsteps were more turbulent now.   Lindsey had to try and brace herself as best she could, and then she was almost blinded with light.  

 

“Tara!!!!!   I’m setting your tiny bug on the counter!!!   I’ll be back after my meeting!!!!” Becca yelled as she set the container down on the kitchen island.   She was not gentle about it either, and Lindsey braced for impact.  

 

She saw Becca head out the door again.   Then Lindsey sat and waited.  

 

A few minutes turned into an hour and then Lindsey heard footsteps.   A girl appeared from around the corner, a girl, 5’5” tall with short curly shoulder length hair.  She was average for a body build and she smiled once she saw the container containing Lindsey.  

 

“You will make an excellent addition to my 7th grade bug project!” she exclaimed.  

 

Lindsey tried to back away but her back pressed against the plastic container.  

 

Tara picked up the plastic Tic-Tac container and rand upstairs, not taking any precaution’s on trying to keep Lindsey from pinging all around the walls of the plastic.   Tara made it up to her bedroom and was excited about having her newest addition, when she realized that Lindsey was a tiny.   Her heart sank a little bit.  

 

“I’ll email the teacher to see if I can still use you.   I still might be able to display you.  But for now you can look at where you will be at in the display.” She said excitedly.  

 

With that she set Lindsey in front of her wooden box with all sorts of bugs, and in the center was a space big enough for her.     

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you are enjoying the story so far!   Its fun writing it,  If you want more giantess content, my X profile is @GuyGoneSmall.   Please review and tell me how you like it so far and what I can maybe add to improve it!  Thank you and I hope I can have the next chapter out soon!    Cheers!