- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I will put this warning here.  This chapter describes a sex scene and if your not into that dont read.   Hope you enjoy! 

Lindsey laid there for a moment.   She felt the heat of the clothes that Katie had just thrown on top of her as they were the clothes she had just taken off.   Slowly but surely Lindsey began to move.   Moving was slow though as the weight of the scrubs were light to Katie, to Linsdey it was like trying to move though and around heavy blankets on a bed.   Eventually though, Lindsey found an opening and poked her head out.   She could see the bathroom light shining though the wicker of the basket.   She looked around as she moved totally out from underneath the scrubs that Katie had thrown in.   Unfortunately though, the clothes were not high enough for Katie to climb out.   She had to wait for somebody to come and get the laundry.  

 

Katie walked into her dimly lit bedroom and she immediately put her arms around her boyfriend.   His lips interlocked with hers and she stuck her tongue out into his mouth and played with his tongue.   His chest lightly compressed her breasts which were still inside her bra, but she felt her nipples start to get perky as this happened.  It sent chills down her body and mad her kiss harder and more vigorously.  His dick pressed into her junk and she could feel her spandex panties get wet and what got her really going was her fingers wrapping around her boyfriends curly hair.   She fell down back onto her bed and she reached down and pulled her panties off.  She let her boyfriend under her bra and that was off.    His dick slide easily into her vagina as this sent a wave of extasy down her body.  She matched his motion.   The deeper he went, the better it felt to her.   And then, a few minutes later, he exploded.    Katie felt like she was on cloud nine as she climaxed as well.  His pulsating penis pulsated for another 20 seconds and then died down and he laid on top of her, she pulled his head onto her chest, breathing hard they both kissed again.   Katie reached down and used her panties to wipe between her legs as her boyfriend rolled off of her.  

 

Morning came way too quickly for Katie.  She reached over and touched her boyfriend on the chest. 

 

“I have to get to work babe.” She said quietly.

 

“Ill see you tonight honey.” He responded.  

 

Katie rolled out of bed and headed to the restroom with her panties that she used to wipe herself last night. 

 

Lindsey woke up from a long night.   The bathroom light was still on She was startled when the lid of the hamper lifted up almost simultaneously  with the bathroom door opening.   All Lindsey saw though was a tan pair of panties rain down and fall on top of her.   She fell on her back and this time, she felt dampness and a slight stickiness coming from the spandex material.   She heard a trickle of what sounded like water as she was trying to get out from underneath Katies panties.  Then she heard the powerful rush of water. 

 

Lindsey knew she had to get to the top of the pile of clothes.   She knew Katie was in the shower.   The hamper lid was open and Lindsey could look up and see a little bit towards the mirror.  The water shut off and She could see Katie reach out for the towel.   As she got out she wrapped it around herself and began drying off.   As she did this, she bumped into the hamper accidentally, knocking the whole thing over.  

 

“Shit!” she hissed.  

 

Lindsey went tumbling.  She stopped when she came to rest on a clean pair of socks on top of some folded up black scrubs.   The door to the bathroom opened and in walked Katies boyfriend.   He had already changed into his business suit for work, brown slacks, white shirt, black tie and a brown blazer.   His enormous chocolate brown Rockport dress shoes created rumbles to Lindsey.  

 

“Im off to work honey.” He said. 

“ Sounds good, Ill see you tonight.” Katie replied with a hint of glamor in her eyes. 

 

He exited and then Lindsey refocused on Katie.  Lindsey stumbled backwards as Katie reached for her work clothes on the floor.   She tumbled and landed back in the dirty laundry.   Katie turned around,

 

“I better get this in the wash.” She said sounding annoyed.  

 

Lindsey was balled up and taken with the dirty clothes as Katie marched into the laundry room.   She popped open the door the front loading washer.   She tossed in her dirty clothes.   Lindsey managed to poke her head out of the clothes in the dimly lit drum as she saw Katie had not closed the door.  

 

Katie had only managed to grab half of her laundry.   Since she was running short on time she decided to dress first and then grab the remaining laundry.   As she took the other half of the clothes to the washer Lindsey was making her way out of the washer.  

 

Katies bra was hanging halfway out of the washer and Lindsey had already climbed halfway down when Katie came walking back in.   Lindsey let go.  She fell and then landed smack onto the toe of Katies shoe.   The leather was warm and she watched as Katie closed the door and started the machine.  From her earlier run in with sticky clothes Lindsey was slightly stuck to Katies shoe.  Lindsey also felt as though she was on a roller coaster.   That is until she was suddenly ejected off of the shoe of Katie.   She landed in the center console of the car.  Lindsey watched as Kate sat down and started the car for work.   Lindsey was jerked forwards towards the front storage area underneath the radio.   She stopped after hitting a tube of lipstick that looked like it was already expired.   Katies driving was so erratic that Lindsey was safer to just stay put, which she did.  

 

Katie parked the car, and dilly daddled on her phone for a few minutes.   Lindsey took this time to jump half hazardly into Katies black leather purse which was on its side.   Soon Lindsey felt shaking as Katie grabbed it and headed inside.   

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, but more to come!   Let me know how you liked it.   I hope that the story is entertaining and please share with friends if they are into giantesses.     Also for more Giantess content I do post a lot of content on X, which my handle is @GuyGoneSmall.