- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lindsey gets trapped in Katies Shoe, how will she fare?? 

The drive to the thrift shop was not long at all.   Lindsey was dazed from all the loud music and did not care for Katie’s choice of music.   It did not take long for Lindsey to realize that all Katie needed to do was just drop off the box and she would be on her way again..  

 

The door opened again and Katie could again be seen by Lindsey who was still trying to figure out how to get out of her friends friends shoe.   It also did not take long to get to McDonalds as she heard Katie ordering.  

 

“Ill take the number 7 meal, make everything a large!” Lindsey heard Katie from her standpoint practically yelling.  

 

“See you at the first window!” the voice said.

 

Katie leaned over to grab her purse, and Lindsey saw Katies huge armpit above her, her nursing uniforms short sleeve showed some sweat blotches.   Lindsey looked away.   She did think to however try to get out of the shoe since she would have to do that.  However she realized that the walls of the shoe were smooth and had no grip.   Being an inch tall though, she could probably jump and grab the side of the shoe,  However Lindsey felt safer in the shoe while the car was in motion.  

 

Katie grabbed the bag from the second window and floored it back to work.   While the drive seemed super short Lindsey was being tossed every which way in Katies grey and pink Clove shoes.  She had gotten somewhat used to the smell but she had not gotten used to how squishy and wet the insole was.   Not only that, but she was so concentrated on being able to not go further into the shoe that she never realized that the trip was almost done. 

 

Katie grabbed her McDonalds bag and also grabbed her Clove shoes and walked inside.   It did not take long and she was soon back in the locker room for all the nurses. 

 

Meanwhile Lindsey was being shaken all about inside Katies shoe as she carried it.   Lindsey tried to hop out when the car stopped but Katie picked up the heel of the shoe and now Lindsey was all the way at the bottom at the toe of the shoe.   The shaking stopped and then Lindsey became weightless and she floated up the roof of the toe area.  Then bam!   She hit the insole suddenly as the shoe hit the floor of the locker room.  This knocked the air out of Lindsey as she slowly sat up.   Still dazed she looked groggily at the opening of Katies shoe.   She started slowly crawling towards the opening when light started to dim.  

 

Katie’s pink sock covered foot started to make its way in, and Lindsey screamed.  She crawled back as quick as possible.   She reached the toe of the shoe, and then turned around and Katies foot was there.   With one last lurch Katies foot lurched forward, covering Lindsey’s body, her big and second toe coming to a rest on either side of her head.   Her arms were stuck to her side and her legs were spread wide.   Katies warm foot started to heat Lindsey’s body and then Lindsey felt a tremendous pressure.  

 

Katie stood up from putting on her Clove shoes again as it was her supervisors policy that they wear different shoes for outside.   She felt a little lump under her right foot but she just wrote it off as her sock bunching up and she went right back to work.  

 

Linsdey sunk into the soft insole of the shoe.   Katies foot pressed her deeper than what she thought into the insole.   It felt like a water bed.  Then Lindsey felt her legs lift up and then she felt like she was being pushed though the air by the insole.   And then as quickly as that happened, she felt herself rise up and then BAM!  Katies foot pile drived into her.   Pressing her deeper than she was into the insole.   Her sock forced itself up into each nostril of her nose and Katie’s weight compressed her lungs   Katies sock tightened against her face and then her legs felt like they were being lifted again.   Lindsey felt the roller coaster ride again.  And then Katies weight slammed down on her once more.   This time though Lindsey had to try and use what little air she had left.   But it soon returned as it felt like Katie had taken her weight off of her.   Her legs lifted up as she could feel and then they stopped.  Katies ball of her foot felt heavy against her torso.   Lindsey tried to move but nothing happened.  

 

Katie had just gone from the lockerroom to the breakroom and sat down to eat her lunch.   She began to devour her McDonalds meal.  It took about 10 minutes for her to finish and realize that she had to get back to work.  

 

Lindsey’s world was still for most of what she thought was a few minutes.   Aside from the few toe movements that Katie had Lindsey was stuck there, Katies foot making the inside of the shoe hotter as time went on.   Lindsey also started to feel wet from her clothes, but soon realized that it was not her, but Katie’s foot sweat that was making her moist.  Katie’s foot started to smell like vinegar and cheese mixed into one. 

 

Lindsey felt the walking sensation again.   This time however, when Katie’s foot slammed down onto her, she did not sink as far.   And then another walking motion.  Bam!  And another, and another, and another.   The temperature was ten fold hotter, and soon the insole felt like thin paper beneath her.   It was sooo hot.   Soon, Lindsey passed out from the heat.   Katie continued to work until around 8pm that night.  

 

Katie walked into the locker room exhausted.   She slipped off her Clove’s and put on her black clogs and headed out the door for a few days off.  

 

Katie checked her phone while she was on her way out and saw a text from Stephanie.

 

“Hey, Have you seen Lindsey, my roommate?” it read. 

 

She responded.

“Nope!”

 

Katie just wanted to get home to her boyfriend and have her cuddles.   She quickened her pace as she saw her car, her clogs making dull thuds along the concrete.  

 

Lindsey came though again, Katies foot was still on top of her, but this time, she felt different.   A dull rumble was all Lindsey heard.   Lindsey could move somewhat but then Katies foot put an end to that as her foot pressed down hard, but this time, it felt like she was being compressed against a cinderblock wall.   Lindsey felt a quick swing and then wham!!   Katies foot beat her into submission.   It happened again and again until Lindsey thought she heard a door open, and then close.   Lindsey felt herself being pulled out, and then bright light and then, Slam!    Katie to her, slammed her foot down on the linoleum.  

 

“Hey honey, how are you! I missed you!” Linsey heard Katie say to her boyfriend.  

 

“Same, I have to go pee and then Ill see you upstairs.” As Katie’s boyfriend replied.  

 

Lindsey was pounded into the floor which soon turned to carpet.    Lindsey felt herself starting to come off the sock and detach.  As she did Katie had flicked her socks into the laundry hamper Lindsey came to a rest on an article of clothing in which she had no idea who it belonged too and then she looked up and a giant wad of clothes rained down on her, covering her.   They felt warm, and then darkness again as she heard Katie shut the lid of the hamper.  

 

“Coming!  Just one moment you hunk!” Lindsey heard Katie yell in a sassy voice.  

 

Lindsey lay there, knowing she had to get out one way or another.   

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you again for reading!   Hopefully I will have time to work on chapter 4 in the next week.   Let me know  in the comments how you liked it, and also what you like about the story.   I like to try and put requested content in the story if it fits.   Also follow me on X, my handle is @GuyGoneSmall for more giantess related content.