- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Starting a new short story in between longer projects.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's a new short story I'm working on, hope you enjoy!

Having their apartment to herself was both a treat and an opportunity for McKayla.  A twenty-three year old aspiring model, she spent most of her days working as a cart girl at the nearest country club.  She didn’t mind getting hit on by the golfers, it only went to reassure her of what her real calling in life was:  modeling!

 

At a height of almost six feet tall, with long dark blonde hair, perky breasts and an ass that could crack a walnut, McKayla had everything it took to be a model.  Everything that is, but luck.  The young woman just had not been willing to leave her small hometown yet, though she may have found another way to get exposure for her looks, all thanks to her peculiar roommate.  

 

McKayla had known her current roommate Anita since the two were young.  Anita was three years older than McKayla, but though growing up as neighbors they’d always been somewhat close.  Anita was extremely intelligent, and was currently in grad school to become an entomologist.  She had always been fascinated by insects, and even felt bad for them at times.  She thought they were very misunderstood creatures, and could even help people better understand themselves and the world around them.  

 

One of Anita’s goals was to fight the disgusting perception that insects had.  Her idea to combat this was through a piece of technology she had specifically been given by one of her trusted professors in grad school.  It was a shrink ray, Anita was only supposed to use it to aid in her studies.  

 

Having several terrariums in her bedroom, Anita began to shrink herself down in timed intervals to get up close and personal with the insects.  These included her ant farm, a large black scorpion, a ravenous tarantula along with others.  

 

In her spare time, Anita decided to make a science-based YouTube channel focusing on how cool animals were.  She began to make videos of herself shrunken down, just outside of the glass.  Her videos began to take off, with people amazed at the science.  Seeing a tarantula strike at the glass to attack an inch tall woman was definitely a way to grab views.  

 

One day, as Anita was miniaturized at the height of a centimeter tall and walking around the outside of her ant farm, she had accidentally left her bedroom door unlocked.  Anita watched in shock as the titanic body of her roommate strode into the room, oblivious to Anita’s whereabouts.  Distracted by McKaylas giant form, Anita had forgotten to turn off her cell phone and stop recording. 

 

McKayla knew exactly what Anita was doing that day, and thought it would be funny just to mess with her.  The massive woman walked over to where she knew her tiny roommate was and plucked her up in the air like she was nothing.  “WHAT KIND OF BUG IS THIS?” she teased aloud, 

 

Anita’s protests were heard by everyone watching though they fell on McKayla’s deaf ears.  Instead, the tiny woman was placed in between McKayla’s giant breasts and left in her bra for hours.  While Anita was battered and nearly crushed multiple times by the giant breasts, her views for that video did go through the roof.  

 

Once she had the space to grow back, she broke the news to McKayla, hoping to humiliate her.  While McKayla acted embarrassed at first, a lightbulb went off over her head.  That was when she figured out how she’d jump start her modeling career. 

 

 

Over the next several months, McKayla had taken to OnlyFans making some very unique content.  She had become an expert at utilizing her roommates shrink ray while she was not around, and Anita was none the wiser.  She didn’t necessarily exclude Anita from her content though.

 

McKayla had come up with the excuse that Anita needed to show her how to use the shrink ray in case of emergencies.  While initially against it, Anita relented and taught her friend to use the device.  

 

With Anita out of the house today, McKayla thought it would be a great day for some sexy size photos.  She put on a black sundress and opened the door to her roommate's bedroom.  

 

“Gross, gross, gross,” she said aloud with a laugh, passing the tanks of insects one by one.  McKayla clearly did not share her roommate's passion for these creatures.  

 

“Alright, what do we have today,” the woman said as she began to go through Anita’s drawers.  She was looking for a good prop to use for her latest photoshoot.  Soon after starting her OnlyFans she realizes that while videos of photos of her were great, videos and photos of her and a giant, unaware Anita were better!

 

Reaching into a drawer and pulling out a bra, McKayla smiled.  “Nah, been there done that,” she laughed, tossing it aside.  The thought back to that day.  Anita had come home to take a nap in the afternoon, unaware that McKayla was already miniaturized on top of her bed, at the tiny height of four millimeters tall.  Knowing that Anita slept on her back, McKayla had climbed Anita’s very curly hair until she reached her shoulder.  Once there, Anita’s B-cup breasts were now the destination.  

 

McKayla made the trek up the now massive hills, until she reached the top near Anita’s giant nipples.  The tiny woman began to take selfies of herself caressing, leaning against and even licking the nipples which dwarfed her own body.  McKayla made sure to keep Anita’s face out of the images, but her followers were not stupid.  No one bothered to tip Anita off though, which would surely mean an end to this content. 

 

Even McKayla had to admit she might’ve gotten a hit carried away atop her friend’s tit, as she ended up irritating Anita enough that the giant woman sat up momentarily in her sleep to adjust herself.  As she did so, McKaylas body went head over heels as she rolled down her friend’s abdomen.  The four millimeter woman wound up trapped for two hours inside Anita’s belly button, until Anita rolled on her side once more, finally freeing the miniscule woman. 

 

“Good times,” McKayla laughed, as she continued to look around Anita’s room.  She spotted a pair of her friends' underwear, laying on the ground and shook her head, once again spiraling back into a memory of a near-death-experience turned lucrative photoshoot.  

 

She recalled a time when she had taken a calculated risk and shrunk herself down upon the couch in the living room.  She knew it would be dangerous, but a few of her subscribers had specifically requested this and were sending generous tips.  

 

McKayla had been hanging out watching T.V. with Anita, when excused herself to use the restroom.  Seeing the opportunity, McKayla had rushed into Anita’s room, activated the shrinking ray, fired at herself and rushed to the couch before her friend returned.  She had returned to her preferred height for pictures of four millimeters tall.  She remembered Anita’s colossal body walked into the living room, almost in slow motion.  After calling out McKayla’s name several times with no response, Anita shrugged and walked over to the couch.  

 

It was the moment McKayla had been waiting for, as Anita’s short shorts clad ass descended downward, she began furiously snapping selfies trying to look terrified.  Once Anita’s massive read made contact with the cushion, the shock wave actually sent McKayla flying.  It dawned on her just how close she had come to getting squashed that day, though the amount of money she made justified her actions.

 

“Can’t do that one again,” McKayla laughed.  She impatiently began to walk out of Anita’s room and entered the living room.  She then saw a possible gold mine, right there next to the coffee table.  Halfway hidden beneath the coffee table were an old pair of black flip flops that Anita liked to wear around the house.  

 

“Perfect,” McKayla said as a smile broke out over her face.  Leaning in, she snapped a few photos before posting them on her OnlyFans with the caption “Time to explore!” 

 

Finding the shrink ray in Anita’s room, McKayla worked quickly, anxious to start shooting.  She had already waited longer than she wanted to and felt that she was burning daylight.  She checked her page and saw her fans were beyond excited for whatever photos would come.  “Shit, maybe a livestream today,” she laughed.  

 

“Alrighty, let’s go down to four millimeters again, annnnnnd go,” McKayla said, firing the shrink ray at herself.  She began sprinting out towards the living room, knowing that Anita’s shrink ray only provided five seconds before shrinking commenced.  With a second to spare, McKayla made it to the living room and placed her large bare-foot showing off her red painted toenails.  That familiar sensation took over her body, and she instantly dwindled down to four millimeters in height.

 

It took McKayla a moment for her senses to fully return as her vision was always blurred when she shrunk.  After several seconds, her sight was back to normal and she could take in her new surroundings.  Turning the camera onto herself, she smiled and began to record.  

 

“Hey everyone, McKayla here!  As always, don’t tell my roommate I’m little,” she said, winking at the camera.  Lifting the phone, she made sure to show off her new sundress while also providing a view of her cleavage.  “As you can see, we shrunk down on her flip flop today!  Let me tell you this, it smells horrible,” she laughed.  “Cute pics will be coming up soon, stay tuned!”  

 

With that, McKayla shut off the recording and prepared to start snapping pictures of herself.  Then a thought popped into her head.  “Oh god dammit!” she shouted.  She just realized she had forgotten to check the duration on the shrink ray.  She prayed it wasn’t set for very long.  

 

“We’ll, I guess I’ve probably got time,” she said, laying down on the spongy surface of the flip flop.  She would’ve never noticed at normal size, but the black surface was much damper and more saturated in sweat that McKayla originally imagined.  The stale odor was also very off putting to the tiny women.  Knowing she has time to kill, McKayla started to take selfies as provocatively as she could.

 

 

Having finished her errands early, Anita pulled into the parking lot of their building.  She glanced in the mirror before exiting her vehicle and smiled.  Her curly, brown hair was slightly messy, and she did her best to fix it.  Standing only five feet, three inches tall, the thin, African American woman wore a light blue jacket and a pair of red shorts that really showed off how toned her ass was.  

 

Grabbing her bags, she exited her car and walked to her apartment, sliding the keys into the front door.  

 

“ANYONE HOME?” The woman called off, kicking off her tennis shoes and striding into the living room.  She paused for a moment, enjoying the cool temperature of the apartment.  It was sweltering outside, and she pulled off her socks, allowing her feet to finally breath. 

 

“Shit!” McKayla shouted, watching this goddess of a woman stomp into the room.  Normally, she towered over her short roommate, but now those tables were very much turned.  

 

After Anita had walked into the kitchen and put away a few groceries, she returned to the living room with thunderous footsteps.  What frightened the hell out of McKayla was the giant’s woman’s gaze was focused on those flip flops.  

 

McKayla froze.  If she hadn’t known better, she’d have thought she was caught and Anita was looking directly at her.  She knew this wasn’t the case, but what scares her more was that Anita was coming for her flip flops.  

 

“HELLO?  MCKAYLA ARE YOU HERE?  EARTH TO MCKAYLA?” Anita called out, unaware of her voice echoing throughout the room 

 

With a whimper, McKayla watched as Anita’s aircraft carrier sized left foot slid into the flip flop.  Then the right foot lifted up into the air.  McKayla started to scream hysterically, sprinting towards the toe section as the giant foot slid in towards her.  She watched the giant foot homer in the air as it slowly maneuvered its way onto the flip flop.  The shrunken woman was crying now, in a frenzied panic as ran forward.  The intense heat outside had caused drops of sweat to become dripping down from Anita’s foot, several of them pummeling the ground around McKayla.  

 

The smell was absolutely overpowering.  The shadow of Anita’s monstrous foot stretched past her.  Losing her balance, McKayla fell to the ground.  Fearing this was the end, she curled up into a ball, expecting to be ground into a pulp.

 

To be continued….

Chapter End Notes:

--

More to come!