- Text Size +

The sun had risen up above the horizon bringing with it the early rays of a brand new day as well as the groggy moans and groans that came with the ever dreaded arrival of Monday. 



Tess wasn’t any different when it came to this though, in fact she was arguably less eager than most to begin a new week as she had a bit of a rougher time getting a start on things. 



That didn’t stop her from getting up in the morning though, after all she had jobs to do and a life to live, no matter how difficult it may seem most days she pushed herself forward and did her best each and every day, despite needing a few hundred gallons of coffee to help jumpstart her every morning. 



While that may seem like an exaggeration for most people, it was actually the case for Tess who stood even with some of the larger skyscrapers in the city, making it clear why she apparently needed so much more caffeine than the average person would likely be able to consume in their own lifetime. 



She bobbed and swayed slightly as she walked through the city streets, occasionally sloshing the contents of her gigantic ceramic mug around as she tried to wake herself up from her deep sleep before the rest of the city began their day as well. 



It was a little bit easier to move around in the early morning hours when a vast majority of the population was still asleep but thanks to the path she took every day to wake herself up a few people had taken to getting up along side her whether they wanted to or not. 


Her footsteps shook the ground as she meandered her way through the streets sending vibrations through the whole neighborhood that even caused a few nearby cars to bounce off the ground as she passed by. 



As careful as she tried to be though some accidents still happened, especially when she wasn’t fully attentive to her surroundings as she usually was, which was made clear by how she managed to clip the side of a building with her breast after she had taken to tight of a turn on her morning walk. 



It did little more than simply break off a good sized chunk of a corner, no structural damage or loss of life thankfully, but it did serve to make her just a little bit aggravated with herself for failing to keep a safe distance. 



The giantess kept walking down the streets, her eyes squinted closed as the sun shined into her face as she cupped her enormous hands around her warm mug, all while occasionally coming dangerously close to bumping into another building with her exaggerated assets. 


While she would never intentionally cause harm to the beautiful city she called home, the threat was still there just by her being near everything else, which is why every morning she made it a point to sit down and enjoy herself somewhere devoid of the concrete towers that surrounded her day in and day out. 



It wasn’t to long into her walk that she finally came to a familiar iron bar fence that served to show the border for the city’s world famous park, which was almost large enough to be considered a national forest, before easily stepping over the ankle high wall and journeying into the calm quietness of nature. 



After a while Tess simply sat down on the dewy grass with a single leg held up to her chest, occasionally holding a hand over her eyes to block out the sun, and taking the momentary sip from her mug every so often, enjoying what little time she had to herself each morning before the hustle and bustle of the day began. 



A few minutes later a familiar face appeared over the tree line, peeving her off to a degree now that she realized her alone time was gone, but simply went back to nursing on her cup of liquid patience as Mark, the city’s resident giant, approached her. 



They weren’t on bad terms or anything really, Tess just didn’t really have the energy for his particular brand of a personality this morning. 


Mark and Tess greeted one another as mark took a seat on the damp grass next to Tess, both drinking their requisite cup of joe reserved for the taller people in the world, with Tess inquiring about the whereabouts of there friend Gina and Mark reminding her that their friend had been moved to the night shift and was currently fast asleep. 



“Yawwwnnn…lucky bitch” Tess said softly as she brought her mug up to her mouth again only to over assume what she was doing and make  a few giant size droplets run down the side of her mouth and down her chin before finally falling on her bare breasts and pooling around her cleavage “Ahh God damnit”, it was a slight annoyance but one she would get over she was just glad she hadn’t had her clothes on for the episode as coffee stains were hard enough to get out at a normal scale. 



She noticed the side eye she got from mark as she wiped and smeared the spilt coffee off her mouth and chest “Shut up” she quietly snapped, “It’s to early for clothes anyway” she said once she had cleaned herself up and went back to her relaxed posture, “Agreed” Mark said noting that he shared the same view as Tess did with both of them barring it all for the world to see as the sat down and enjoyed what little bit was left of their coffee.