- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


The story begins on a Friday at 10 Am. The alarm goes off as usual. My man Jake the main character of this story. Has black hair. Blue eyes. Freckles and dimples. Kind of lean roughly 5'8 in heights weighs around 200 pounds. Gets up out of bed heads to the bathroom to do his daily routine of showering and brushing his teeth. Drying his hair putting on the deodorant and axe. Begins his morning shave as he puts his shaving cream. Begins his shave as he is doing that. His alarm is set to radio so he gets his daily news from the radio as he is going on his shave.

(Radio) Good morning america!!!! Today is Friday 10 am the commute to work is extremely busy today so when you start traveling make sure to give yourself more time to work hence you may not be there on time due to the traffic beginning to pick up. As well as the weather will be partly cloudy with the chance of rain high of 70. Low 40s. Will be a beautiful this morning and for the weekend thanks I'm you host Paul thanks for listening as always. Here are you commercials. You guys like free stuff then go to etc website to get you some free stuff. Haha welcome back to our show couple of car crashes last night but mostly the crime rate is pretty low this week. Glad to have you like always have a great day.

Jake runs over to ye radio and shuts it off.

"Gee Bus that guys loud."

"Well look out world cause I'm heading out to work!"

Jake starts up the car which is a nice red and black charger 1970. Jake is pretty handy with the mechanics as to why he is able to keep the smooth ride running so good throughout the years. Down fall is the parts are getting harder to come by as they have stopped making the parts for the older vehicles.

"I know baby red this maybe the last year I'll be able to drive you but don't worry I'll take cares of you."

(Radio) Back at it again just wanted to remind everyone that traffic is terrible today.

"I get it heavy traffic."

Hand starts to reach for the radio to turn dial to turn off the radio. (Radio) Break.... Click the radio turns off.

Jake stuck in traffic slowly creeping up on his exit. Looking around he noticed police car behind him with lights on. Traveling behind 4 more police cars driving past him. Then 4 more police cars after that

"What the heck that's a bit more than usual for police cars than normal."

Fire flys past Jake's car as well as ambulance.

"What the heck is going on?"

With my windows down as cars are all at a hult on the freeway thinking to myself as I look at the clock 1030am. I might be late. I might want to call work to tell them I'm late. Picking up the phone and dialing the work number it goes beap. Then call it again it also goes beap. Hmm I guess I can't call in I guess I'll wait till I get to work to let them know as I try calling out to my friend at work Tim. As them I figured out that I'm not getting any service on my phone. How is this possible I just paid my bill yesterday. Looking at the phone as it has no data or cell service. I try to restart the phone as it turns on I continue to drive to work. As I get down the street to work all cars are stopped and looking outside that people are standing outside of there cars looking forward to some smoke in the distance. People are starting to yell, screaming, and running leaving belongings and vehicle in place as they are trying to get away from the scene of uncertainty. If I'm late one more day I'm garenteed to be fired. Stubborn as I am I stay in the car figuring out that I might have to leave my car where it is and huff it to work. Cranky this morning about having to walk to work now locks the car and start walking towards the commotion since it's the way to work.

Rumbling, cracking concrete, rubble. Even the buildings were starting to crack and break starting to break. Glass is shattering glittering the street and crosswalks making crunching sounds as I continue to walk towards work as I get to work.

Disaster strikes as realization that my job isn't even there anymore as it's crumbles to thousands of pieces on the ground. Which was known to be 4 stories high.

"Well now what am I supposed to do? Can't park? Can't enter building? No one is answering? How the heck won't I get fired if I'm unable to contact or even enter the building?

Looking around no one else is around with any information about what happened. Am I in danger? I eventually started to walk away a bit from the area and to continue observe the situation at hand.

Police, fire, and medical start arriving. Helicopter above us. 

"Sir you need to leave."

"Why?"

"It's not safe for you here."

"Ok."

"Oooo!"

Everyone looks towards the shaking rumbling groaning. Hands the size of boulders start to reach out of the rubble gripping onto another building to start pulling a very tall woman about 50 ft. That looks slightly green all around her body. She has red finger nails. Her hair green with tips pink. Red lips like lipstick been added white teeth and green eyes standing up out of the rubble over our heads. Looking down as her hands at her side. She have a black stretchy blouse. Black and red skirt and pink panties as you can clearly see as she is standing their. She has tights running down her legs as it looks like spiders. With sandals on that don't cover her toes that also have red paint on them.

"Hi everyone sorry about this mess Im from another planet Pluto. I have bad news for all of you we are aliens from outer space and we are here to invade yours since you have more resources than we do our planet has been stripped out of our resources since we're super big and need plenty of it to keep ourselves alive so we invade other planets over and over till we can find one that can keep us alive and healthy. I gotta say this looks fantastic. looks like a nice place to take over. I love the blue sky. The sun looks fantastic."

"W.....

Crunch as her foot slammed down on top of the police officer.

"Ooo I'm sorry for that but not really in the mood for talking if you want to survive your life is now mine you will do as your told without asking any questions. Do Iake myself clear.

With the same foot she kicks in the next building over and smashes the foot to cave it in.

"Ooo this feels good." Umm why are you guys still here?"

Kicks another building over. Crushing it to dust again.

"Haven't I made myself clear on what you little people should be doing?"

"Have you guys played cat and mouse?" As of right now I'm winning."

Alien woman starts to bend down. Lowing her self on to all fours touching on the ground. Dangling boobs right above me.as she does this cars building all bending at the sheer size of her body since they can't move out the way they just end up dust and smashed on the ground as for the unfortunate on lookers they ended up getting crushed by her arms, hands, legs, feet. People started to run away cops that are still there try to shoot at her but the bullets so t penetrate her skin.

"Hahahaha your protected by these men with their puny weapons. How on earth were you guys going to defend any encounter other than the insignificant little people on your tiny planet. You guys obviously have not seen anything yet. I'm not even that big of a threat that is out there that's still come. Of course they are women. Much bigger than me of course. Hahahahaha. I'm just the scout coming to see if there's any danger on this planet."

"Abby to looney bin come in."

"Go ahead Abby."

"Planet Earth is a win with plenty of resources send in the rest this is ours for the taking."

"Roger."

"Come in Abby this is Looney bin"

"There on the way. There requesting a person of interest. A man named Jake were tracking him now and sending you a picture of what he looks like we want you to capture and bring him back here immediately."

"Pulling up picture now." Omg he looks adorable."

"Abby please no fratunize with the enemy we need him for experiments"

"Roger Looney bin out."

Abby looks down examine the people crawling,walking, running around to get away from her. Uncertain what the woman was currently talking about since she had a headpiece on.

"Jake where are you?"

Like 4 guys including Jake the main character walked out from the chaos out onto the street to look up at the giant woman saying there names are Jake." 

"Wow 4 of you all have the same name well good news I have a picture of the one I'm looking for. Opens the picture looks down at the 4. Smiles.

"Hmmm which one which one. Hand slams down on the first Jake.

"Guess that wasn't the one."

"Whose next is it you pointing to a non main character Jake? This time she picks him up with her tongue and swallows.

"Nope not this one boy oh boy only two Jake's left which one is the right one?"

"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe

Catch a tiger by the toe

If he hollers let him go,

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe

My mother told me

To pick the very best one

And you are it.

Pointing to the next non main character Jake

"Well unfortunately this is the wrong Jake." "Hope you like boobs." Cause we're about to see how much you can handle." Here it goes.  Jake dear could you step a side I wouldn't want you to get in the way since your the test subject of your puny tiny planet.'

Jake main character steps a side. As huge boom came behind him and made the side walk and horns of crushed cars to go off. Making me the main character to stumble and fall to the ground. Tiny yelp sound cut off behind me.

"Well I guess you couldn't hold out to long with these big ole titties. Well Jake come on hop on I'm giving you a safe place for you till we reach the ship to pass you off to your lab. Where they will do nasty sexy horrible things to you.. Abby with the biggest grin looking down at me holding me in her hands. To my comparison to her I'm about doll size to her. Where to put you for your new adventure little man? What's that little man? You want what? Holding me up to her ear. I yell panties. Oh no no no not right away we have plenty of time for that little man." Hmmm I know

Pulls out a hand weapon bigger than a truck. Points it at me. "Good bye little man." 

Flash blinding me as it shoots me giving me the biggest shock as I scream in pain trying to fight this irritating thing around my whole body. Suddenly passing out.




Chapter End Notes:


First time. Hopefully you all enjoy.