- Text Size +

When the doctors told Melissa that Joe had the shrinking disease, she was heartbroken. To think that her only son would soon be reduced to the size of a bug, without even a chance to truly live his own life. As soon as they got back home, she followed Joe to his room, where she sat on his bed and lay his head on her lap, running her fingers through his short black hair. “Don't worry, sweetheart; momma will take care of you no matter what  size you are,” she said, holding back tears. “I'll make sure you're happy, even if they never find a cure for you.” Joe didn't say anything; he still didn't know what to think about his shrinking. Truth be told, the young man didn't feel like he'd be missing out on that much because of it. Ever since he dropped out of college a couple years ago, his life had been stuck in a rut. He spent all day at home, supposedly looking for work online—at least, that's what he told his mom—but actually playing games, watching videos, shitposting on social media. At 21 years old he knew that he should be either working or in college, and he always felt guilty lying to Melissa about his supposed job search, but it was hard to be motivated to do anything more when he knew his mother's fortune was more than enough to support him for life.

Joe's dad had won the lottery before passing away, leaving his wife a multimillionaire. After his passing, she had invested the money with help from an uncle, and now she and Joe reaped the rewards, living as comfortably as either of them could have wished. None of that would change if he shrank. He would still spend all day at home with his mom, browsing the internet and playing games on his computer once she bought one appropriate for his size. The only thing he'd regret was missing out on finding a girlfriend, but he'd given up on that already.

Joe had been short even before his shrinking disease came into the picture—only five-foot-six, shorter even than most women, and especially shorter than his mom.

Melissa was six-foot-two, the tallest woman he'd seen in his life if only by a hair since both her sisters were fractions of an inch shorter. You'd think he would have been a bit taller with genes like those, but apparently he'd taken more after his father.

Joe didn't remember him very well, but going by the pictures they'd been about the same height. Melissa was into short men, though, so it had worked out great for him. Joe hadn't been so lucky; the most he ever got when he asked a girl out were rejections, if they didn't sneer or laugh in his face. He'd given up on ever finding someone for him the last time that happened, and his mom had spent an hour comforting him in his room.

With a life like that, shrinking wouldn't be so bad, or so he told himself at least. But when he woke up one morning a week later to discover all his clothes were already two inches too small for him, he felt his heart sink to his stomach as he realized he'd never have another chance to change his life for the better; this would be it, from now until the day he died.

Melissa came in while he was looking at himself in the mirror. The two of them stood looking at each before she rushed towards him, wrapping her arms around his head and shoulders and hugging him close. Her nightgown hung loose from her shoulders, leaving much of her cleavage exposed, and Joe found his face pulled into her ample bosom. It was a familiar position, and a comforting one. He hugged Melissa back and all but buried his face in her breasts, taking in her smell and warmth, happy that at least he could count on his mom to help him through this.

Melissa sat down with him, draping an arm on his shoulders. “Are you okay, Joey? Do you need anything? Should I ask the doctor to come over?”

“No, mom, no doctors. I don't want anyone seeing me this way yet. Don't worry about me. I'm fine now; I just got a bit spooked is all.”

“Are you sure? Of course you are. Sorry, Joey, you'll have to forgive your mom for worrying about you. My poor little boy. My brave little boy.” She stroked his hair again, more for her sake than for his, and seemed to calm down eventually. “Do you want breakfast? Tell me what you're hungry for and I'll make it extra special for you.” “I don't know. Some eggs and bacon would be good, I guess.”

“Of course, sweetheart; I'll make them the best you've ever had.” She kissed his forehead and got up to leave, but stopped at the door and looked back, frowning at those clothes hanging loose from his body. “No point getting dressed if you're too small for your clothes already. I'll have some made for you when we know what size you'll end up, but for now, don't be scared to go naked, okay? Remember, there's nothing  there your mom hasn't seen before.” After she left, Joe hesitated a moment before dropping his clothes. Whatever Melissa said, though, he still wasn't comfortable going naked around her, so he grabbed a towel from his bathroom and wrapped it tight around his hips. It covered enough of him, and he could keep adjusting it as he shrank to keep it from slipping.

He put away his clothes and made his bed for what would probably be the last time, then gave a wistful look around his room. Come tonight he'd already be too small to use any of these things; when he finished shrinking tomorrow, this place would seem big enough to host a whole village. He'd be sure to ask his mom to have one just like it made for him when he finished shrinking, but until then, he couldn't bear to see these once-familiar walls anymore.

After saying good-bye to everything he owned, Joe headed to the kitchen, where his mother was cooking. She had gotten dressed already, with a pair of tight blue jeans and a white top whose fringes hung over her toned stomach. Melissa took care of herself, and in middle age she was still curvy enough for two women, her chest, ass, and thighs all nice and thick. She was proud of her body, and always tried to show it off, even with no one but Joe to admire her.

Though he was feeling full even before he finished, Joe made sure to down his whole meal, knowing it was probably his last time eating like this; after today, even the crumbs off his mother's plate might be too much for him.

He had to adjust the towel around him twice as he ate, and when he finished and got up, he was already a few inches shorter than when he woke up, down to five feet tall. While Melissa did the dishes, he went to the living room and turned on the TV, wanting to distract himself for a while. His shrinking was slow enough that he hardly noticed it moment-to-moment, but it was never long before the loosening of his towel made him aware of it again. Still, he succeeded in ignoring his exact size until his mom came around halfway through the movie.

“How are you holding up, sweetie?” she asked as she walked over. The couch sank noticeably as she sat down beside him, and even more when she scooted over until her hip was against his own. Her hand felt thick and heavy on his shoulder, and her fingers rubbed it powerfully. It was a reminder how how far he'd shrank that his head barely reached her armpit, but as he looked up at her gentle smile, he found her size more comforting than anything. Without saying a word he leaned into her embrace.

Melissa chuckled. “You want to cuddle with mommy? Come, sit here, sweetheart; I'll help you feel all better.” She spread her legs and patted the seat between them. Joe gladly went over, and when he sat down she crossed her legs over his and pulled him tight with a hand on his chest and stomach, resting his head on those pillowy mounds of hers, humming a tune whose notes he felt against his back. His eyes were closed as she hugged and comforted him, and he didn't bother fixing his towel when it slipped from his waist—it still covered everything it had to. He was almost asleep, not thinking about his shrinking at all, when she hoisted up her breasts and let his head slip underneath them, leaving both tits resting on his head. Then he blinked his eyes open and saw himself all wrapped up in his mother's body.

He must have been napping for a while, because he was way smaller than he remembered. Her legs dwarfed his own, and from his waist to his feet he was practically buried in her thighs. A single one of her hands covered half his torso, and each of those breasts had to be bigger than his head. The smell of her was overwhelming, and her warmth covered him like a blanket. And the more of her he took in, the more he felt, to his horror, something stirring between his legs.

Joe started up, pushing his mom's hands away and wriggling free of her legs to hop off the couch. He almost fell on his face when the ground ended up being further down than expected, but he kept his balance and more importantly held on to his towel. “Sorry... I have to go to the bathroom,” he muttered, already shuffling down the hall. He gently refused Melissa's offer of help, then stepped into the restroom and closed the door behind him.

“Don't lock the door, sweetie; you might not be able to open it by the time you're done,” she shouted. Joe thought she was exaggerating, but he kept the door unlocked as he slumped against it, letting the towel fall to the ground and exposing that thing growing between his legs. God, this could not be happening. There was no way he had gotten turned on by his own mother. He knew she was sexy, sure, there was no denying that, but he'd never gotten turned on by her before.

Even now he couldn't stop thinking about her huge body engulfing his own, and about how much more gigantic she would get by the time he finished shrinking, and it was making him harder. He knew there was only one solution, so he grabbed his shaft and beat it to the thought of his loving, giant mother. He felt dirtier than ever when he came into the toilet bowl, but still it was the most intense orgasm of his life, and he needed a couple minutes to recover afterwards. He used the toilet for real after that, and made sure there was nothing left of his sin when he flushed it.

Joe had been maybe three feet tall when he entered the bathroom, and he was down by another inch when he left. The towel he'd been using was more of a toga now, so he grabbed a blue hand towel to replace it: that would tide him over for a few more hours. After that maybe a napkin or something—anything would do as long as it could hide an erection.

He found Melissa still waiting for him on the couch when he stopped at the living room entrance. Just looking at her and taking in her size made him start to feel funny again; he knew he had to get her out of the room. “Hey, mom,” he said, walking up to her. “I, um, wanted to say I'm feeling much better now, thanks. You don't need to stay with me or anything.” “Are you sure? I don't mind staying if that's what you want. You know I'm happy to do anything I can for you.” Joe assured her he'd be fine. “Well, alright.” She was so big when she stood that he had to crane his head back just to see her face, and even then all he could see of her past her breasts were her eyes. Her hand hung just low enough to pet him. “Don't be afraid to call for mommy if you need anything, okay sweetheart?” Joe's jaw dropped as she winked at him. “Y-yeah, sure,” he stammered, adjusting his towel again to keep any bulge from showing. She left right after, her thick, powerful legs carrying her away with strides that seemed like they should have shaken the floor. Joe watched them until she was out of sight, then made himself lie down on the couch and think of anything but Melissa.

His mother stopped by from time to time to ask how he was doing, and once to serve him lunch, but for the most part she gave him his privacy. Even so, it was almost impossible not to think of her. He would have even been more comfortable thinking about his condition, if it didn't just remind him that she'd be the one taking care of him for the rest of his life. If he didn't stop feeling this way soon... but he'd just have to keep himself under control. Should be easy, right?

By nightfall, Joe was just one foot tall, and reduced to wearing a napkin. His mom had joined him on the couch again, though thankfully a bit further away. He was glad to find that he was feeling normal about her again, and figured the incident from before must have been a one-off thing, maybe a strange effect of his condition—he'd be happy if he could just pretend it never happened. On the other hand, his nervousness about his size had returned. To think he was already this small and yet he still had another day or so of shrinking ahead of him.

It was around 10 o'clock when Melissa turned off the TV after one last movie. “Well,” she yawned, time to go to sleep. I hope you don't mind, but you're going to be sleeping with me tonight.” Melissa reached for her ten-inch son with a hand nearly his size. Thick fingers curled around his torso and under his arms, and with little effort she lifted him off the couch, holding him like a doll. Her grip was soft and gentle, and once he was up she lay him across both her hands to ferry him off to her room. There she set him down on the dresser and told him to turn around. He heard her clothes fall to the ground one after the other, then sensed her standing behind him and pulling open her drawers. Was she naked? He... No! No, he wasn't going to think about that.

Her hands came to rest beside him on the dresser. Her finely manicured yellow nails tapped playfully on the wooden surface and scratched softly at his foot, drawing his eyes to them, but as soon as he saw some bare belly out of the corner of his eye he stared straight ahead again and refused to turn his head. Melissa laughed, and then he heard the sound of sliding fabric. “Sorry for teasing you; you looked so cute I just couldn't help it,” she said as the fabric settled. “You can turn around now, honey.” She was still right behind him, but now she was back in her nightgown again. Her breasts hung over him, swaying and bouncing gently as she moved herself from side to side; it took a lot of effort to ignore them. “Are you ready for bed, Joey? Come here; let's get us both tucked in.” She picked him up and carried him to her bed, where her covers were already pulled aside for her, and dropped him in, much to his bewilderment.

“H-hold on! Shouldn't I sleep in your sock drawer or something? I can't sleep in the same bed as my own mom!

“Sorry, Joey, but this isn't up for debate. Shrunken people don't do a good job of keeping their body heat, so you'll need help from my body to stay warm. Even if you're fine alone for now, you might not be in a few hours. I don't want you getting more sick than you are already; you're sleeping with me and that's final.” She turned off the ceiling light, leaving only the soft light of the lamp to guide her to bed. An earthquake shook the mattress when her massive figure fell on it. Then, after she settled in, she took him in hand again and turned off the lamp.

Joe couldn't see what she was doing with him in the dark, but when she put him down, he found himself lying on her naked skin, with his head and shoulders nestled between a pair of soft mounds. His mother's breasts? He shifted where he lay and felt a stirring in his loins. It was unbelievable how casual she was being about her body with him, far more than usual. Still, he couldn't deny how comfortable it was there under her nightgown. Her chest and belly felt so soft, better than any mattress in the world, and the body heat trapped under her nightgown with him was a wonderful blanket.  Add to that the lovely pillows at his sides, the smell of his mother's bosom, the sound of her heartbeat, and the gentle movement rocking him as she breathed, and it was impossible not to be lulled to sleep. Even the stress of his shrinking and arousal from that pair of boobs caressing his head couldn't keep him awake. He was already snuggling against her breast when his mother bade him good night, and in no time flat he was fast asleep.

It was the most peaceful sleep that he'd had in ages, and only his mother's stirring finally woke him up well into the morning. Melissa's fingers grabbed the napkin he'd been wrapped up in, and as it was pulled out of his mother's cleavage, it unrolled and dropped him on the bed beside her.

Her size was overwhelming. Joe must have stood a mere three inches tall, if that. The fingers holding his napkin were longer and thicker than he, and as they moved to grab him by the waist, he shouted, scared that they would snap him in half.

“Shh, shh, it's okay, sweetie. It's just me.” Melissa only whispered, but her voice was so strong even so. She was so huge that even her gentle words barely calmed him down. Only the caring look on her face finally let his heart and his breathing slow down, though he was still shaking when she scooped him into her hands and sat up with him, holding him just under her face. Her thumbs gently stroked him, and while he froze up at first, soon he relaxed into their touch. “There, there,” Melissa cooed, holding him to her chest. “I'm sorry, Joey, I should have been more gentle waking you up. I was just so anxious to see how my boy was doing. You're not hurt, are you? Is everything okay?” “Y-yeah, mom. I'm fine,” he said, practically buried between the palm of her hand and her soft, heavy tit. His mother pulled him away after a moment, and he slowly sat up on her palm. It was then that he noticed he was butt-naked, and she could see all of him. He clapped his legs together and pulled them against his chest to cover himself, blushing red all over.

Melissa chuckled. “There's no need to hide, Joey. I told you it's fine, didn't I? Relax, don't stress yourself out over this. There's nothing your mom hasn't seen before.” Her fingers pulled at his legs to straighten them out; her touch was gentle, but far stronger than Joe could resist. At least he wasn't aroused, so he avoided that particular embarrassment, but not her cooing over him. “There, nothing wrong with you. I'm happy you've become quite the healthy young man.” She rubbed his inner thigh with a fingertip, coming dangerously close to his member before he pushed her away.

Melissa's eyes shone with amusement as she looked him over, and her fingers half-curled overhead as if to close in on him. After a while she hopped out of bed with him and lowered him to the floor. “Hop off for a second, will you honey? I want to see something.” Standing on the floor, Joe looked up at his mother in awe. She seemed way more than a hundred feet tall, and as she straightened up, he could feel the floor tremble under her vast, shifting weight. She stepped forward, her massive feet settling down to either side of him, utterly dwarfing his tiny self. She was so huge. Looking at her from down here, it felt as if she was constantly on the verge of toppling over, especially with her playful swaying from side to side. Her eyes were fixed on him, and he could see a smile in them even if he couldn't see it on her lips.

“Does your mommy look big and scary from down there, Joey? Because you look very tiny from up here. My helpless little boy, tiny as a mouse. It's a good thing your disease also makes you more durable, or you'd definitely die if someone stepped on you.” Her foot rose up on its heel and turned towards him, her sole hovering overhead. It definitely looked big enough to crush him, and he couldn't help but feel a little afraid, even knowing about his durability and that his mother would never do anything to hurt him. She wasn't beyond teasing him, though, lowering her foot until he raised his hands to stop it.

Joe could feel the weight and power in that foot from the moment it pushed against his hands. It could have easily flattened him, but Melissa was content to play a little back-and-forth, pushing his arms down half an inch and then letting him push her sole back up. No more than a game to her, to judge by her laughter, but to him it felt like he could die at any moment.

She put her foot back after a while, and Joe took a short breather, but only seconds later he began to feel chill. It was just like Melissa had said; at this size he struggled to keep warm. He needed his mother, so he climbed on her foot and lay on her skin.

“Aww~, are you cold, honey? Don't you worry one bit, momma's got a way to keep you warm all morning long.” Her foot shook him off, and while he still lay on the floor, her toes fell on him. Roughly they gripped him and turned him aside, until he lay stretched out under their arches. They squeezed him lightly as they curled, holding him so he went up along with Melissa's foot while she turned it around to face her. “How are you holding up down there, sweetie? Is momma's foot nice and comfy?” Joe blushed as he nodded. Yes, it was very comfortable down there. That was only natural considering how much care Melissa took of her feet, with frequent pedicures and expensive lotions. Even at this size he could feel the softness of her skin, and catch the faint remnants of yesterday's hazelnut lotion.

“I'm glad!” Melissa pulled her foot close to plant a kiss right on her son's chest, briefly smothering his face under her plush pink lip. “Mmmmmwah!” After the kiss, she set her foot back down and pulled on a pair of black socks. “There, that should keep you warm. Now, Joey, be a good boy and try not to move too much, okay? I know it won't hurt you but I really don't want to step on you. Can you do that for me? Hug mommy's toes for a yes.” Joe had to squirm and turn himself around before he could hug his mother's second toe. When she felt him, Melissa laughed and wiggled her toes, rubbing them all over her tiny son. Joe felt a bit more pressure on him when she stood up, but here under her toes it wasn't painful or anything like that; if anything he found it a comforting reminder that she was taking care of him. It was a bit scary when she started walking and he felt the incredible impact of her every step, but soon he got used to it and even found it exciting, like riding a roller coaster.

“Do you want breakfast yet, Joey? Pat my big toe for yes, and my middle toe for no.” It took Joe a moment to move his arms while she walked, but soon he put his hands against her middle toe and pushed at it. “No? Hmm, me neither. Actually, I think I'm in the mood for some morning exercise first. Are you fine staying in there while I work out? It might get a little sweaty, you know.” Joe hesitated only for a moment before answering yes. “You really want to stay close to momma, don't you? Well, that's alright. I'll try not to do anything that I need to be standing for. Just need to change and get the yoga mat first.” A couple minutes later, Melissa began her routine with a few stretches. It went slow enough at first that Joe didn't mind it, and even showed his mom encouragement by rubbing her foot. About ten minutes later, though, things got noticeably more intense. Some exercises had Melissa moving her legs so much that it spooked Joe into hugging her toes for safety. Not long after that, his mom's foot started getting sweatier. Most of it soaked into her sock, but under her toes it covered him instead, leaving the whole front of his body coated in his mother's sweat. It was getting much warmer, too, and the smell of her foot was intensifying. It was getting almost unbearable when she finished up some time later and pulled off her socks. Her fingers gripped him by the waist and carried him away from her toes and over her body. She was lying on the yoga mat now, wearing black sports bra and a pair of black yoga pants that left nothing to the imagination. “Was that too much for you, sweetie?” she asked as she saw how weak and limp her son looked. “You poor little thing~. Why don't you relax and cool off with mommy for a bit?” She kissed him on his face, then set him down on her stomach, a pair of fingers resting gently on his back.

Joe was still busy devouring the fresh air even then. Well, fresh compared to what it had been inside her sock. Here it still smelled of his mother's sweaty body, but it wasn't as strong or overbearing as back on her foot. There was something pleasant about it, even. Thoughtlessly he snuggled his face against the smooth surface of her belly. He licked his lips, and the salty taste of her sweat entered his mouth. Then, slowly, Melissa started rubbing him up and down her belly, from her navel to the start of her cleavage. Her sweaty skin felt amazing against his own, and especially against his crotch. It didn't take long for him to notice he was getting aroused again, and he jolted up, pushing against her stomach. “W-wait! Mom, stop this!” “Is something wrong, honey?” Melissa's eyes shone with concern when she peered at her little son.

“I... I... um...” Joe turned red as a beet. How could he possibly tell his mom what had him so upset? It turned out he wouldn't have to, since Melissa saw it for herself when she lifted him up. Joe tried to cover himself up, but he couldn't reach with her fingers holding him by the armpits. Melissa's eyes widened when she saw the shaft sticking out from her son's crotch, aimed straight at her.

Joe couldn't bear to be seen. He looked away, avoiding his mother's eyes. He thought she would be furious and disgusted at him; he definitely wasn't expecting her to sound so compassionate. “Oh, Joey. Is this why you ran away from me yesterday too? It's okay, sweetie, you don't have to feel guilty; it's not your fault that you feel this way.” “It... it's not?” Joe slowly looked at his mother's face.

“No, Joey, it's not. I knew this might happen, but I didn't want to talk about it unless it came up. See, I read online that it's normal for shrinkers like you to become attracted for their caretakers, even when they're family members. You see? It's not your fault that you're attracted to me; it's because of your condition. You don't have any control over it, so don't feel bad, okay?” Joe couldn't believe it. He'd thought that stuff about his disease causing this was just an excuse. If his mom said that was it, though, then maybe it really wasn't his fault. Still... “Y-you're not upset about it?”

“Of course not! It wouldn't be fair of me if I was. Your life is hard enough now without me berating you over something you can't control. In fact, if you want to masturbate to me or even on some part of my body, that's all fine by me! Do you want to try it now?” “Um... N-not right now, thanks. Maybe we could get breakfast instead.”

Melissa smiled. “Whatever my little boy wants,” she said, and without warning she tugged on her sports bra, dropped him on her tit, and let her bra snap into place, pinning him to the warm mound of flesh. “Hang tight while I cook something up for us, okay?” Her heavy breast bounced and jiggled with every step she took, every movement of her arm, every soft chuckle. Joe tried to grab on to it so he wouldn't slip out with all the movement, but it was still too slick with sweat for him to get a grip on it. Besides, his mother's bra held him tightly enough that he wasn't slipping down at all.

It was amazing being smothered in her flesh like that, and Joe almost regretted it when he was pulled out and sat down at the edge of her plate, here Melissa cut up tiny portions of her own breakfast and pushed them to him. They were little more then crumbs, but still filling.

As he ate barehanded, he watched his mother scooping up spoonfuls of her scrambled eggs and lifting them up to her mouth. “Mmm!” she muttered once she'd finished it all. “That was so good! But oh? What's this? Looks like there's still one more bite on my plate!” Her lips curled in a mischievous smile as she moved her spoon towards him, carefully scooping him up onto it. Joe held on to the edges as she lifted him up. Even if he knew she was only teasing, it was hard not to think about all those pieces of food that had disappeared into her mouth before him, especially knowing he was already smaller than most of them, now closer to two inches than to three.

As she held him under her gaze, Melissa opened her mouth and licked her lips. Her tongue seemed the tentacle of some huge sea monster, and her mouth a dark, dank cave. Warm breath washed over him, smelling of her breakfast, and her pearly whites shone with a wicked gleam. Joe was frozen as he told himself it was only a game, but the game turned all too real when Melissa carried him into her mouth. Her lips closed behind him, and held him in even when she pulled out the spoon. He sat on her tongue now, feeling around frantically to find where her lips were. All of a sudden, that tongue pushed him up, pinning him to the roof of her mouth so it could start sliding all over his body. “Mmmm,” she muttered, his body rumbling with the sound of her voice. Joe tried to hold back her tongue, but it ignored his efforts, casually slipping past his arms, pushing them aside to caress his face, his chest, his legs, and everything else. It turned him over and over with terrifying ease, and spread his legs to lick at his loins. Joe gasped and shivered from how good it felt, surrendering to her tongue as his body grew weak with pleasure. She didn't focus on any one part of him, though, just savored him all over until she was satisfied.

“You're tasty good, Joey!” she said once he was safely back in her hand. “I could get used to tasting you after every meal. What do you say, Joey? Wanna be momma's little breath mint?”

“I wouldn't mind that,” he thought, but what he said was, “D-do you think I could wash up, mom?”

“Oh, sure, honey! Why, I was just thinking about a shower myself. We could clean up together!”

“T-together? But mom, won't that mean seeing you...”

“Naked? Of course! Since you have to be naked around me, it's only fair that you get to see me naked too. Come on, don't be afraid! It'll be fun, I promise.” Joe still wanted to say no, but his mom was already taking him to the bathroom and he could tell there was no changing her mind. She could force him to shower with her no matter what he said, so he might as well go along with it.

Joe looked away when his mom set him down on the sink, still trying to avoid seeing her naked. “What's wrong, Joey? Won't you look at your momma? Am I really that ugly?” Joe squirmed over her teasing, and Melissa giggled behind him. When she picked him up, though, he had no choice but to look at her, and even if he tried not to think about her body, he couldn't keep from having a reaction. “There, leave it,” his mother said, nudging away his hands when he tried to cover it. “You should stop being ashamed of yourself. I'm not ashamed of my body at all, see?” She held him at arm's length, letting her bare skin fill his sight, and the tuft of hair between her legs too. Joe stopped covering himself, only so she would stop teasing him, though when she set him down on the metal shower shelf he still felt the urge to do it.

Melissa turned on the shower, and a frightening deluge of water spilled out the shower head, drumming against the tiled floor with all the force of a peal of thunder. The thought of all that water set Joe's heart to racing even more than seeing his mother naked. It was more than enough to drown him, and even if he was still too big to get flushed down the drain, he definitely wasn't too big to drown in that deluge.

Melissa noticed he was scared, though, and she turned the water down to a light drizzle. She stood in it, letting it wash away all her sweat, then let some pool in her hand and splashed it on Joe. Afterwards she turned off the water, squirted some body wash on the loofah, and used it to clean herself until she was covered all over in white soapy suds. Joe waited for her to clean him the same way, but she put the loofah away before grabbing him, then held him against her skin and started rubbing him all over it. She moved him in little circles and in long, steady strokes, sending first his back and then his front sliding against the soapy skin all over her body; up and down her arms, under her armpits, over both breasts and her belly, before finishing up with her long, smooth legs. There was so much of her to experience that it was overwhelming, but still Joe found himself enjoying every inch of her body once the initial embarrassment wore off.

After the shower, Melissa left he bathroom with nothing but a towel on, carrying her son in hand. Though he'd seen so much of her already, Joe again avoided looking at her while she dressed, which made her laugh. She told him when she had finished dressing, and he turned to find her wearing black jeans, a white top, a brown jacket, and a pair of black, high-heeled boots that made her seem even more of a giant than she was already. She placed her hands on her hips and paced slowly around the room, as if modeling for him.

“You know, Joey, I've been thinking. You haven't been getting enough exercise lately, and now that you're going to be tiny, I think we should change that. I'm going to be taking care of you, obviously, but you should still be fit in case something happens while I'm not there for you. And I think I have the perfect exercise for you.” Melissa sauntered to her son as she finished speaking, making his heart skip a beat with every sway of her womanly hips. She grabbed him, sat on the bed, and dropped him on the floor. “All you have to do is climb up my body. Simple enough, right? I figure we should do it now, before you finish shrinking, to start you off easy. So? What are you waiting for? You're not scared of mommy's big boots, are you?” At Joe's meager size, now under two inches, the sole of her boot was thicker than he was tall. The prospect of climbing all the way up his mother's colossal body seemed a daunting task, far too difficult for a pasty guy like himself, but it was also exciting. He walked to her boot and grabbed the tip of her shoe, pulling himself up far more easily than he had expected. Soon he was up on the toe of her boot, looking up at a climb that no longer seemed so daunting. When Melissa stretched out her leg, though, he yelped and clung tightly to her boot as it went up. Then she crossed this leg over the other one, and playfully bouncing him on her foot.

Joe crawled forward slowly until he reached his mother's bootlaces. From there it was easy enough to use them as a ladder, climbing further and further up until these ended halfway to her knees. From there he reached up and grabbed the fabric of her jeans, his tiny fingers easily hooking into the threads for a firm grip. He climbed up to her lap, and then trekked across it to her waist, perfectly aware of his mother's gaze following him every step of the way. There was a bit of midriff between her jeans and white top, and Joe reveled in the feeling of her skin against his as he climbed it. He pulled himself up to her deep navel, and from there he climbed up her top. The hardest part of his journey was the underside of her breasts, but the top of her chest was easy with its gentle slope. There he stopped and knelt, welcoming his mother's warm breath washing over him.

“Good job, Joey! You did way better than I expected. You deserve a reward, my brave little boy. Go ahead; explore whatever part of me you like!” She lay back, bringing her legs up on the bed, and waited eagerly for her son to get started. He climbed her chest and stood on her nipple to look around. There was so much of his mom, and it was all so beautiful, that he didn't know which part he wanted to visit the most. Well, maybe it was best to start where he was.

Joe slid down her breasts, then crawled under her top to explore her soft cleavage. Her boobs were amazing, and he snuggled up between them while she slowly kneaded them together, lovingly smothering her tiny son. He wasn't done yet, though, and he kept crawling further down her body, crossing her midriff and crawling into her pants, then crawling over her panties and her thighs, going further and further until he had crawled into her boots. Yes, that's where he wanted to be. He crawled in her socks and kept going until he reached her toes, sitting between a pair and hugging them. The smell in there was only a little softer than it had been after her exercise, but still he huffed it like a man starved, filling his lungs with the scent of his mother's foot. More than that, though, he wanted to taste her foot again, and he kissed and licked her toe without reserve. He shivered when he swallowed his first sweat droplet, then kept drinking more and more until he had his fill. He wrapped himself around her toe, running his arms up and down its length; he couldn't get enough of it.

Melissa curled her toes together, squeezing her adoring little son. “You really are crazy about mommy's feet, aren't you? Well, if that's what my boy wants, that's what he'll get. Let me know when you want out, okay sweetie?”

Joe would spend hours in Melissa's boot, happily squirming between her toes while she went about her day. Even if she wouldn't see him again for a while, though, he was never far from her mind, and she curled her toes around him every so often as a hug.

Her tiny son kept shrinking as the day went by, going from a bit bigger than her toes, to the same size as them, and then even smaller. Around six in the afternoon, Melissa was excited to see how small he'd gotten, and she sat down to take off her boots and socks, sighing as the musty air that had been trapped inside was released. It took her a bit to find Joe under the crook of her second toe, looking almost as tiny as the little balls of lint that kept him company. He was even smaller than her pinkie toe, looking no more than half an inch tall. So tiny, and so adorable! Melissa wiggled her toes, and delighted at seeing how easily she wiggled him with them. When she curled her toes, he disappeared under just that second one, and she had no way to tell him from all those bit of lint under her other toes.

“What a cute little bug you are, Joey! How are you liking mommy's toes? They're so big and strong. Aren't they a little bit scary?” She released her son, but Joe still lay limp on her foot as he had all this time. He was breathing, at least, so he definitely wasn't dead. Was he hurt, or upset about his shrinking again? “Joey, sweetie, wake up,” she said a tad nervously, wiggling her toes to try to rouse him. He slipped off of them, and fell to the floor, where he finally stirred and picked himself up. Groggily he blinked his eyes open, wiped the bits of damp lint from his face, and looked ahead at the set of toes resting in front of him. It had been hard to tell in the darkness of mom's boot, but he saw his mom's toes were truly enormous now. Each was thicker than he was tall, and he could sense the power just looking at them. If not for his durability, a single curl from any of them would have sufficed to crush him like an ant. Looking up at the rest of his mother, he gaped at how gigantic she seemed. Even without her boots she must have been some thousand feet tall, the size of a skyscraper. He had never seen anything so awe-inspiring as her in his life; she seemed to him as powerful and radiant as an all-mighty goddess. But she wasn't a goddess; she was his mom, and he could see in her eyes how she worried for him.

Suddenly her foot slid forward. Her toes gripped his tiny body, and brought him onto her hand. She held him under her face, peering at him with eyes bigger than him. “Are you okay, sweetie? Do you need me to comfort you again?”

Joe smiled. “No, mom. I'm fine. Thank you for worrying about me, but I'm not sad about shrinking anymore. I'm just happy I still get to spend time with you.”

“Oh, honey.” Melissa smothered her son under her lips, and chuckled as she felt a tiny little shaft poking against her. “Looks like a certain little mister is very happy to see me! Why don't you just lie back and let me take care of him for you?” Melissa slowly stuck out her tongue and lowered it onto her son. From his feet to his waist his body was lost under just the tip of that massive tongue. Joe might have been scared, if that slick, warm surface, all bumpy with taste buds the size of his fingers, hadn't felt so incredible. He gasped and bucked against it, trying to hump it but being far too weak to move under the weight of that huge pink appendage.

Melissa tried to be gentle with her tongue, but to Joe it didn't feel gentle at all. The giant thing pushed him along his mother's palm, licking all the way up to his face and leaving him completely slathered in her spit before sliding back down, over and over again. The merest flick of her tongue was enough to utterly dominate him, so he surrendered to it and let his mother do with him as she pleased. After a minute she lifted her tongue, and Joe found himself stuck to its surface. She carried him into her mouth, in past those mighty teeth as tall as himself. This time her mouth stayed open, though, letting him see all of that great cavern he was caught in. Her tongue turned slowly from side to side, sending him sliding one way and then the other on its vast, shifting surface. He tried to hold himself steady on it, but it was way too slippery.

Then his mother closed her mouth, and began the most incredible night of his life. She sucked on him like a piece of candy, turning him into her tongue's plaything. The great appendage pushed him all around her mouth, getting him intimate with every last nook and cranny. Under that unstoppable assault, Joe came into his mother's mouth in under a minute, and was still twitching in pleasure a long time afterwards. His seed was lost among her spit with all the churning of her tongue, and she savored it thoroughly before swallowing. Melissa opened her mouth afterwards, granting her son some fresh air while he lay relaxing on her tongue. He thought that was the end of it and that she would be taking him back out again soon, but Melissa still wasn't done with him. She closed her mouth soon afterwards and started sucking on him again, delighting in how easily she could dominate her little bug of a son. Joe had thought himself spent, but he orgasmed again and again under her tongue's ceaseless attentions, even after his seed had run out.

He wasn't the only one enjoying it, either. Melissa had been surprised to find herself getting aroused over her tiny son cumming inside her, but she accepted it and started masturbating. Her tongue turned even more forceful the more aroused she got, barely giving her tiny son a chance to breathe with how eagerly she dominated him. Her endless moans shook his world, reverberating in his own chest, getting him even more turned on. When she finally came, she flattened him to the roof of her mouth and made him orgasm one last time with her. Then, panting, she spat him back out onto her hand. “Joey? Are you alright?” She watched as he tried to pick himself up and instead collapsed on his back, barely managing to lift his arm and give her a thumbs up. Cooing over how adorable he looked, she rubbed him on her top to dry him, then carried him to the kitchen for dinner. Amazingly, Joe seemed happier now than she remembered him ever being, smiling and laughing like never before, nuzzling up to her finger when she pet his little head. She was happy to see him so happy. In the end it seemed this whole ordeal had been a blessing in disguise.

After dinner he spent some time on her feet while she settled down with a book, letting him play with her toes and even smothering him between her soles for a while, and at bedtime she tucked him away in her cleavage like she had the night before. “Good night, sweetie,” she whispered once the lights were off and they lay in bed together. “I'll see you tomorrow.” “Good night, mom,” he answered back. “I... I love you!”

Melissa's heart soared to hear those words from him. She squeezed her breasts together, smothering him in her love. “I love you too, sweetie! Now sleep tight! It's been an exciting day for the both of us, and we're going to need all our energy if we're going to make tomorrow as much fun as today was.”