- Text Size +

Ronda’s steel armor glinted in the sunrise as she trotted her horse along the road, holding her head high. Her long red hair billowed behind her, and her lance was held perfectly upright to allow her banner to display to anyone who might be looking. A small village was up ahead, and in a world overrun with wickedness, monsters, and foul wizards, she had to serve as an example to the commonfolk, so they would know they weren’t abandoned in these dark times.

She frowned as her lance caught on something, she looked up to see the tip was scraping along a treebranch, tangled in the leaves. She yanked at it, gritting her teeth.

Some kind of tree spirit!? She thought wildly, “Show yourself!” She declared, tugging on the caught lance.

Elias was awoken by his home being shaken, for a moment he was sure that his hanging birdhouse sized abode was being rocked by a thunderstorm, but as he stumbled into his front parlor he saw that the sky was a bright blue.

“Hey!” he called, “Stop! This is my tree!”

His cries were for nothing, a moment later the small hook holding his dangling house gave way, and he screamed in fear as it tumbled to the ground.

Ronda raised an eyebrow at the sound of wood hitting the dirt, glancing over at what at first looked like a dollhouse that had dropped out of the tree. She yanked her lance free, couching it in the leather ring at her side saddle as she dismounted to investigate.

Elias groaned as he crawled out of the matchstick ruins of his house, feeling the tremors below his feet at the approach of the armored human. He looked up, blinking in the sunlight as he saw it was a woman, and a beautiful one at that, with an elaborately decorated set of silver steel armor that accentuated her womanly figure in a way that Elias doubted would offer much use in combat.

“Oh no!” she gasped, “you poor man, someone has shrunk you!”

He frowned, “What? No, I’m a sprite, nobody shrank me I’m always this size! Why did you knock my house down? I own this tree you know, your own human leaders gave me a deed and everything!”

“A sprite?” Ronda sighed, shaking her head, “Clearly whatever foul enchanter did this to you also altered your memories so you wouldn’t seek help, but now that I’m here you can rest easy!”

Elias blinked, then scowled, his anger rising, “Now you listen here you idiot human, my house is smashed, and you’re trespassing, so unless you’ve got money to pay for a new one, I’m going to be calling up-“

“Money?” Ronda laughed dismissively, “I have ample estates to call upon if you need it my friend, and what was your name?”

“Elias,” he growled, looking at the enormous woman skeptically. She was clad in an expensive looking armor, he had to admit. Maybe she does have money somewhere?

“Well Elias,” she beamed, “you stand in the presence of the great knight Lady Ronda De Belfort, protector of the weak, upholder of all that is just!”

“Excellent,” Elias said dryly, “soon she can be buyer of new houses too!”

“Indeed, it is a travesty that the tree spirit destroyed your home,” Ronda declared, glaring angrily up at the branches, “it was clearly attempting to get back at me in its final death throes.”

Elias cocked his head, She’s mental, he decided, just play along until she pays you back, “Yes,” he said nodding, “long has the er, tree spirit, been after me!”

“Don’t worry Elias,” Ronda said, her look going serious, “until we get you a new home I’ll take you under my wing as my new squire!”

His eyes went wide, “Wait, what?”

Her massive gloved hand was already reaching for him, and he grunted as fingers thicker around than his legs wrapped around his body, easily restraining his wiggling form as Ronda stood up, holding him before her face as she examined him in full.

“You’re quite handsome,” she giggled, holding him so close that her exhaling breath ruffled his hair like a warm breeze.

He blushed slightly, mad or not the human was attractive, and apparently thought he was too, “T-Thanks?”

“Once we get you regrown, you’ll probably have many fair maidens after you,” she declared, walking back to her horse.

“I’m not a shrunken human,” he grunted, fighting against her grip, “I’m a sprite !”

“A squire, yes!” she chuckled, “Now simply rest until we reach the town, my newfound companion!”

She undid a small flap on her saddlebag, letting Elias see the pile of her laundry inside, a smell of stale sweat billowed out to meet him, and he grimaced.

“No, wait-“

His protests were cut off as he was shoved deep into the pile of clothing, with a start he realized he was laying across the hammock of a pair of her underwear. Elias looked up pleadingly one final time as Ronda buttoned the saddlebag shut again, sealing him in the humid tomb with her previous day’s worn panties.

Elias shivered as the intoxicating aroma filled his senses, making him think of the smiling human knight. She was a true beauty, and he longed to be closer to her-

No! he thought angrily, that’s just the foul human pheromones clouding your… your… he groaned happily, closing his eyes as her dirty clothes fell over him.

Ronda tied her horse to the hitching pole, reaching into her saddlebag to withdraw her new squire. She cocked an eyebrow at the dreamy expression on his face, and then with a blush she covered her mouth to stifle a giggle as she saw the tent in the tiny man’s trousers.

In the fresh air Elias’ head quickly cleared, and he shook his head, clearing his thoughts as lucidity returned. With a start he realized that the enormous redhead was looking right at him, her face filling his field of vision, and as he glanced down he realized just what had caught her attention.

With a yelp he tried to cover himself, scooting against her palm, “S-Sprites are very vulnerable to human musk, ” he said defensively, “So I’ll kindly thank you not to put me in with your dirty clothing again!”

“’Tis nothing to be ashamed of Elias,” she chuckled, “to notice I am fair, you’re fair yourself.”

I wonder how making love to a human works? He shook his head, no, far too many sprites fall down that same path! He cleared his throat, “I see we’re in town,” he said, looking around, “I-If you’d just take me to the bank, we can arrange for you to pay for my-“

“There’s no time for that Elias,” Ronda said, her face growing determined, “There’s wickedness afoot, I have discovered a horrifying secret right here in the town!” She pulled him close, letting him feel the warmth of her cheek as she whispered conspiratorially, “Witches Elias, a whole coven of them! Probably the same ones that shrank you.”

Elias rolled his eyes, “Come now, this is the most peaceful town in the region, it’s part of why I live here, peaceable people are very important when you’re only four inches tall!”

“Keep an eye out for trouble squire,” she muttered, placing him on her shoulder, “These witches are very crafty, to have avoided detection in this town for so long.”

As the human woman carried him into the building Elias glanced upwards, Seamstresses and tailoring? He thought, reading the sign.

Ronda threw the door open, hand on her sword pommel, “Good day witches! ” she sneered, startling the five women threading spinning wheels. They looked at one another curiously, then to the strange woman sauntering in, pushing the door shut and locking it behind her.

“Uh, hello miss,” one of the women said, standing up to greet her, “can I interest you in some new silk cloth? We can make you a dress, or perhaps something for the more athletic among us, given your taste?”

“I’ll have none of your cursed potions or poultices,” Ronda declared, her eyes going narrow, “Now, which one of you shrank my friend?” she pointed to the tiny Elias, sitting on her shoulder and looking increasingly uncomfortable.

The seemstress that had risen furrowed her brow, “Hold on, that’s the sprite that lives just outside of town, someone shrank him?”

“He looks the same to me,” one of the other girls muttered.

One of them, a busty blond with a very low cut dress, giggled, “I don’t know, why don’t I measure him? Maybe he only shrank a little and we just can’t see it?” She held up a tailor’s tape, “Just hand him over here!”

“As though I’d let you spellslingers shrink him again! There wouldn’t be anything left!” Ronda drew her sword, and the women suddenly grew quiet, looking at one another nervously, “Now, let’s see what diabolical potion you harpies are brewing up,” Ronda growled, walking towards a large door separating the open front area from the back offices.

With a squeak the blond leapt up, stepping in front of her, “N-No, you don’t want to go back there, it’s got… mites!”

Elias frowned, “Madame, my uh, liege here, is clearly unwell? Perhaps it would be best to let her examine your potion room while someone fetches the city guard?” The giant redhead’s face turned to him suspiciously, “to help us of course!” he said quickly.

The blonde licked her lips, “No, the ah, potions are very delicate?” she said weakly.

Elias cocked his head, there’s a madwoman in front of you with a sword, what is going on back there that is so-

Ronda shoved the blonde aside, pushing her way through the door with a loud crash that smashed the lock. Elias gasped and grabbed a long locke of her hair, holding it like it was a rope as the redhead forced her way in. There was stunned silence except for her footsteps as she stumbled in, and Elias looked around in confusion.

In the back room four women were painting on canvases, copying an intricate looking work depicting a series of trees and elves. Elias’s eyes went wide as he recognized it, a piece famously stolen from the Emperor’s palace several years prior.

“Y-You’re smuggling art!?”

“And making counterfeit paintings too!” the blonde grinned, blocking their way back out to the front, “I don’t know how you got tipped off, but you’re never getting out of here!”

“Your spells won’t work on me!” Ronda bellowed, charging forward.

One of the women tackled her, grabbing the sword before she could swing it down, Elias shouted in panic as he tumbled off Ronda’s shoulder, bouncing off her armor and falling straight towards the open top of the busty blonde that had blocked their escape. He slid right into her cleavage, the warmth of the twin breasts swallowed him up, muffling his shouts as he squirmed pathetically amidst the pillowy flesh.

“H-Hey!” the blonde gasped, “Quit that!”

She broke from the struggle to try to fish the tiny man out of her breasts, but that provided just the opening that Ronda needed, and with a roar the redhead shoved the other women off of her. With angry cries the women surged forward again, but this time they were met by punches and kicks from the steel clad woman, sending them sprawling across the room.

Elias gasped for air as the blonde finally managed to pull him free of her breasts, “I should have let you drown in there,” the blonde giggled, squeezing him hard enough to force the air from his lungs again, “then I could have claimed tits to die for!” She glanced at Ronda, then frowned as she saw her companions groaning on the ground, and the mad woman with her sword once again.

“Oh thank the gods,” Elias wheezed, “L-Lady Ronda, let’s call the guards and have these people arrested!”

“The guards are no match for demonic sorceress’s like these!” Ronda cried, “I need to use the blessing of the gods to cleanse this temple of their unholy filth!” She turned towards the row of copied paintings, slicing them apart with her sword one after the other as the women cried out in horror.

“Ha!” Elias called, grinning at the woman who held him in her hand, “That’s it Ronda, destroy their fakes, they won’t make a copper from-“ he froze, his eyes wide in horror as Ronda approached the priceless original painting at the front of the room, “No, wait!”

Elias and the counterfeiters all joined in together, begging her not to destroy the painting, but they all went silent as the sound of tearing canvas and splintering wood filled the back studio as Ronda went to work with the blade. She had a mad grin on her face, and within seconds only a few sliced ribbons of canvas remained of a painting that had doubtless been worth more than anything in this, or the next several towns put together.

“I see by your stunned silence that you didn’t expect my faith would be strong enough,” Ronda said haughtily, sheathing her sword.

“Y-You just cut it up,” the blonde stammered, her grip on Elias loosening.

“Well, it was already lost,” Elias muttered, “now it’s lost forever I suppose…”

He grunted as Ronda grabbed him from the blonde, looking at her disdainfully, “I hope you witches have seen the error of your ways, but without your demonic idols you are powerless, so I shall bid you good day!” She held her head high as she marched out of the seamstress shop, leaving a group of stunned art thieves to simply watch her go in dumfounded silence.

“W-We should really call the authorities about that,” Elias stammered, still trying to process everything that had just happened.

“Dear Elias, the witches were corrupted by the demons they were worshipping,” Ronda laughed dismissively, “I’m certain that they will clear their heads in time, and perhaps take up a life in a convent, as a thanks to the gods for sparing them.”

“Or they’ll tell whatever criminal group they work for what happened here,” Elias replied with a sigh.

“What a fine adventure,” Ronda laughed, “You handled yourself well by attacking that blonde for me,” she said, bringing him up to her face, “I’d like to reward your bravery, if I might?”

Elias raised an eyebrow, “I suppose I could-“

He was cut off as her lips pressed against his entire face, their soft surface muffling his speech as the tender kiss consumed his thoughts. By the time she pulled away he was a red faced stammering mess, looking up at her like she was a goddess.

“Is a single kiss from the world’s greatest knight enough to silence you?” she laughed, “Come my squire, let us find a place to sleep for the night.”

“T-There’s an inn,” he stammered, “very good rates-“

“An Inn?” she scoffed, “Nay, a true knight sleeps beneath the stars whenever she can! Let me retrieve my steed and we shall find a campsite!”

Elias sighed as he looked at the campfire, a normal sized one to a human no doubt, but a massive roaring pyre for him. For the thousandth time he wondered exactly what he was still doing here, the grass here was tall enough to conceal him if he decided to flee, and he was increasingly thinking that Ronda was unlikely to purchase a new house for him.

“Stay close to me Elias,” Ronda scowled, looking out into the night, “I don’t want an owl to snatch you up, not when we’re so close to getting you regrown!”

“Sprites are friends to all animals,” he muttered, “we can’t use magic like our fairy cousins, but if an owl comes by it can fly me back to my tree.” So why not start looking for one?

“This sprite business will sound like such fanciful silliness once we have the cure for your shrinking condition,” Ronda replied, pulling her boots off.

Elias watched as the human sighed in relief, sitting on a log next to him, looming overhead like a mountain as she enjoyed the firelight. With her armor off he could see her more clearly, and the curvature of her bosom and hips was every bit as shapely as the molded armor implied. As she tossed her red hair over her shoulder, he found himself moving closer, almost eager to noticed by her. The rich earthy scent of her sweat was wafting over him, just barely muted by the crisp smoke of the campfire, the aftermath of a long day gallivanting around in her suit of armor.

No, he told himself, It’s just that foul human musk, those pheromones making her seem more than she is, she’s- He caught himself staring at her heaving breasts as she leaned her head back, looking up to the stars with a smile. Okay, so she is beautiful, he admitted to himself, but she’s also mad-

“I’m so glad you finished our adventure with me today Elias,” she said suddenly, “Too many of my squires seem to catch cowardice before they’re done.” She reached for him, and he didn’t move away, letting her grip him and hold him close for a moment, “I know it might seem a silly thing for such a renowned knight, but sometimes I think it’s my own fault.”

“N-No!” he said quickly, “of course not! Not everyone’s made for a life of adventures and questing!”

She beamed, “Exactly! Oh Elias, I knew the moment I rescued you from that tree-spirit that you and I would have many exciting adventures together!” She hugged him to her cheek, and for a minute he almost felt guilty.

“Now then,” she sighed, “it’s been a long day, and you must attend to your squirely duties.” She bent forward, dropping the tiny sprite between her bare feet, wiggling her toes playfully as the light from the campfire danced over her smooth arches.

“Squirely duties?” he asked dubiously.

“Yes,” she said with a smirk, “helping me to relax after a long day for example, you may begin by attending to my feet.”

A wall of flesh pushed into him as her right foot nudged forward, giving him a quick whiff of the stale scent of leather from her boots, mixed with the salty taste of sweat as his face was engulfed by the surprisingly soft, wrinkled skin.

He groaned, gripping the bottom of her foot and pressing into hit with his hands as hard as he could, eager to please the goddess of a woman who, who sighed happily at his efforts. While some rational part of his mind found it degrading to be at a human woman’s feet like this, it was pushed far to the back as a more primal part of him relished the chore he’d been set to, and he pressed himself hard against the sole of the knightly woman’s feet as he massaged them tenderly.

“Ah, that is just wonderful after a long day of protecting the weak,” Ronda groaned, laying back in the grass and shutting her eyes, “keep going!” she urged, “Use your whole body, you might be small, but with rigorous work I’m sure you could still build your strength!”

Elias was breathing hard, not from exertion, but from arousal, the wafting scent of the girl’s feet wiped away more of his reservations with each second he was serving them, and soon he found himself kissing at the pungent skin against his will, falling to his knees and truly worshipping the mad girl’s sweaty toes.

“Hm?” she looked down curiously as she felt the sensation of his tiny lips, and a slow smile curled over her face, “I see you’re quite enthusiastic in the service of your liege lady…” She giggled at the tickling sensation, bringing her toes down to pat him on the head.

Gods above she’s going to have me as her personal servant forever at this rate, Elias thought, a mixture of despair and excitement rising in him at the thought.

A pair of fingers pinched the back of his shirt, lifting him up and letting him dangle as the gigantic redhead brought him up for a closer look. Once again his arousal was plainly visible to her, but instead of amusement her own cheeks were flushed with excitement, and almost predatory smile was coming over her features as she playfully traced a leg sized finger down the diminutive sprite’s chest. The tip of her nail stopped at the hem of his pants, hooking over it just slightly as she paused.

“It would be most unchivalrous to take advantage of so small a man,” she growled under her breath.

Elias gulped, feeling the tip of her finger pressing against the crotch of his pants as he dangled helplessly before her, “I-It would help with my conditioning!” he said, thinking quickly.

“Oh?” she chuckled.

“Yes,” he replied, nodding eagerly, “A man who can withstand a woman a hundred times his size can surely defeat one hundred opponents in battle!”

“Yes!” she gasped excitedly, “It would be abandoning my duties to train your mind and body in the knightly arts if I didn’t do this!”

“Exactly!” Elias grinned.

He gasped as her fingernail ripped down, tearing his pants and undergarments away in one swift blow. They fluttered down below him to her chest, and a split second later her fingers came up and pinched his chest, holding him in place while she pulled his shirt free next, leaving him naked in the gigantic knight’s hands as she hurriedly worked the drawstring on her own trousers.

“Ah, you’ve already got such a fine physique Elias,” she murmured, sliding her pants down to reveal a lacey black pair of red panties, complete with a knightly emblem stitched across the front. She brought him closer, pressing him into the soft material of the panties and dragging him slowly across it, letting him feel the outline of her womanhood and the thick musky aroma beyond.

“Oh gods,” he muttered, closing his eyes and growling almost hungrily as every fiber of his being wished to be on the other side of the thin red fabric that separated him from that treasure.

Ronda could take no more, biting her lip in excitement she lifted the tiny man over the lip of her panties, shoving him deep inside. Elias felt the scraggly red pubic hairs tickling his skin as the small forest swallowed him up, and as her fingers released him he found his body laying across the lips of her womanhood, already moist and eager for his arrival. The gigantic hand withdrew, leaving him alone with in her underwear.

Heavenly, he thought dreamily, pressing his face into the enormous slit and tracing his tongue up the sides of her puffy lips. Ronda shivered with excitement, pressing her legs together and increasing the pressure on him from all sides as he made his way up to the pearl at the top of her womanhood.

“Whew,” Ronda’s eyes crossed as she felt the tiny man’s hands, lips, and tongue find the nestled treasure, a sensitive spot that left her panting and pressing her palm against the crotch of her panties in a vain attempt to force the tiny man further against her. “K-Keep going!” she insisted.

Yes my lady! He thought, bending low and forcing his entire body into her. The wet and slippery embrace of her insides swallowed him up, devouring him as her fingers took his place at her clit, causing her to writhe and moan as the tiny man’s motions touched her most intimate places.

Elias could feel every motion of her aroused womanhood around him, squeezing him and pressing against his body with enough force to make him grunt, whatever else could be said about the lady knight’s mental state, her physical form was perfection, and that strength was present here as well. The grinding and tremors of the spongy flesh against his body were sending waves of bliss throughout his own body as well, and he fought to keep himself focused as his own orgasm neared.

“E-Elias!” Ronda cried, throwing her head back as sweat rolled down her forehead from the intensity of the climax that rocketed up her spine. She felt him going rigid inside her as well, and with a delighted grin she fingered herself furiously, causing a wave of tremors that shook the tiny man’s world and no doubt drove him to the brink of madness as they reached paradise together.

She collapsed a few moments later in a daze, panting and looking up at the stars as the campfire crackled. Deep within her nethers Elias felt his own sensations returning, the intoxicating human pheromones falling away for a few moments and giving him some clarity. Summoning the last of his strength he managed to climb out of her now still and content slit, and a moment later he managed to crawl out of the bright red panties with a groan, looking up at his gigantic lover with a smug smirk on his face.

“Well?” he asked, “is that enough to be knighted my lady?”

“Hmm?” she looked up, a sudden uncharacteristically alert expression on her face, “Oh… Oh gods,” she muttered, “I’m sorry!”

“Sorry?” Elias laughed, “that was the best I’ve ever had, I can see why my friends say human women are so-“ he cleared his throat, “Well, it’s not appropriate to say, but rest assured-“

“No, I mean for everything!” she said quickly, “destroying your house, dragging you through…” she frowned, “What was actually going on there?”

“Counterfeiting and smuggling stolen art I think,” Elias said with a frown, “You seemed awfully convinced those women were witches?”

“Huh, Ronda stopped an actual crime for once,” the girl giggled, “that’s funny…”

“Ronda?” Elias asked, confused, “Are you feeling-“

“I should explain,” the girl sighed, “My name is Amanda, Lady Ronda is a kind of… alter ego I guess? I came up with her when I was reading cheap adventure stories, and sometimes she kind of takes on a life of her own?” she blushed, “I’m so sorry about all of this, I’ll pay for your house, I promise!”

Elias blinked, “If you turn into a madwoman convinced she’s on a quest when you read adventure stories, perhaps you should avoid them?”

Ronda, no, Amanda, laughed, “That’s what my housekeeper said, she even walled up my library at one point and told me a passing wizard did it, needless to say I had it opened back up.” She reached down for him, gripping his now soaked body, cradling it as she lifted him up to her face, “I have to thank you actually, there area few things that usually bring me out of it, one of them is uh…” She giggled, “getting off, I guess? The problem is Ronda doesn’t exactly attract a lot of men who are in the mood for romance.”

“I find that hard to believe,” Elias muttered, “Even at this size you, or Ronda, are quite beautiful.”

“You’re just saying that because you’re a sprite,” Ronda teased with a smirk, “with my cum drying all over your body, you’ll probably be falling over yourself to please me in a few minutes.”

“Doubtless,” Elias chuckled, “so you’re aware of the effect you human girls have on us sprites? You seemed convinced I was a shrunken human all day.”

“Yes, Ronda tends to invent a quest she has to satisfy for everyone she meets,” Amanda grumbled, “I’m very sorry again about this whole thing, I own a plantation just a day’s ride from here, I’ll retrieve some of my gold and have your home replaced at once.”

“Excellent,” he said with a sigh and a smile, “truth be told, this wasn’t a horrible experience.”

“No,” she smiled, “it was one of Ronda’s better adventures… for now rest my squire, we’ll be riding all day tomorrow.”

With that she lifted him up to the neckline of her tunic, tucking him down inside of it and letting his tiny body slip between her breasts. Enveloped by the warmth of her body, and with the slow drumbeat of her heart lulling him to sleep, Elias soon drifted off into dreams of chivalry and adventure.

Amanda was still carrying Elias between her breasts as they set out the next morning, and he couldn’t complain, for it was a comfortable and quite enticing way to travel. The shining armor was bundled up and rattling with each clop of the horse’s steps, and the knightly banner was furled around her lance as it lay buckled to the saddle.

“So what was a Sprite doing living in a tree?” Amanda asked casually.

“It’s high off the ground and birds like me anyways,” Elias explained, “it’s that or a burrow really, I don’t like bigfolk mucking about in my business.”

“Fat lot of good that did you,” Amanda laughed.

“I’ll have to build on a higher branch next time,” he chuckled.

Amanda frowned as she saw a wagon stopped on the side of the road ahead of them, merchants from the look, and with their wares thrown across the road. Her eyes went wide as she saw the group of men on the side of the road, cowering in fear as a figure reared up behind the wagon, an ogre with stony skin, and a moment later he was joined by a second, laughing as they looked over the merchant’s wares.

“We’ve got to run!” Amanda whispered, turning her horse as the monsters pillaged the caravan.

“Wait!” Elias hissed, “we can’t just leave those men!”

“What can we do?” she said, dismounting and pulling her horse to the side of the road.

“You’ve got weapons?” Elias said hopefully.

“And no idea how to use them,” Amanda said bitterly.

“But we do know someone who does know how to use them,” Elias said, a grin coming over his face.

Amanda rolled her eyes, “She doesn’t just come out when you call her,” she muttered.

“No,” Elias said, his voice growing dramatic, “She needs no call, Ronda the relentless rides with the morning sun and makes evil fear her banner! The mere sight of such a hero charging at them will send those ruffians running for their lives!”

Amanda squealed under her breath, a smile coming over her face, “O-Okay,” she stammered, “but if I do this, you have to get me back to normal, you remember how?”

“I think I can talk Ronda into a lewd situation,” Elias replied, “I’m her handsome and adoring squire after all, and such beauty! With eyes as sharp as her sword Lady Ronda surveys her foes, the very gods themselves giving strength to her sword as she prepares to-“

“Dole out justice to all those who would harm the weak!” Ronda bellowed, grinning down at him, “Elias, why am I out of my armor!?”

“A wizard did it,” he said with a smirk, “you just missed him.”

“Another foul evildoer to track down later,” Ronda declared, pulling her steel breastplate free from the horse and clasping it over herself in a skillful motion. Within a minute she was armored again, gripping him tight as she leapt into the saddle, readying her lance with her free hand and unfurling the banner. With a grin she placed him atop her shoulder, and he gripped her hair to steady himself as she set off at a gallop.

The two ogres stood at least twelve feet tall each, looming over the band of merchants menacingly, “I’m thinking we’ve got all the goods this lot has,” one muttered, “What say we take a few of ‘em to sell to the greenskins and get on our way?”

The two turned at the sound of galloping hooves on the road, and with a growl turned and readied themselves to fight as the lady knight appeared, her halcyon armor catching the sun as she approached.

“Hah, I should have known,” Ronda declared, slowing her horse to a trot and ending her charge.

“Uh, Lady Ronda?” Elias said nervously as the two towering monsters grinned, “Is there some stratagem I’ve-“

“No stratagem is needed my squire,” Ronda declared, leaping out of the saddle and stowing her lance with a chuckle, “My enemy the wizard has attempted to befuddle me once again, but I see right through his ruse!”

“A wizard?” the first ogre asked, confused, “We’re working for ourselves lady!”

“He’s even enchanted them to talk,” she said, shaking her head with a sigh. She turned to the merchants, “Go and gather your things and be on your way!”

“Sit back down!” the ogre roared to them, startling the group, “Knight or not, you’re in for a beatin’ if you get in the way of this robbery!”

“Fear not,” Ronda laughed, walking close to the ogres with such disdain that they backed away from her out of caution, “These are but two windmills the wizard has cast an illusion on, but it will not slow one such as me down!”

Elias gulped, “L-Lady Ronda, I think that these two are very real- AH!” he cowered, gripping the strand of her hair as a massive fist rocketed towards them.

Ronda casually stepped aside, yawning playfully as she dodged the blow, “See? If you simply avoid the rotors they’re harmless!”

“I’ll show you harmless!” the first ogre roared, “get her!”

The two behemoths charged at her, and with an almost casual shrug she gripped Elias tightly in her fist, spinning on her heels backwards just as the two collided with a smacking sound that caused the onlooking merchants to wince. Elias balked as he saw that the two beasts had knocked each other out cold, and lay slumped in the middle of the road.

“See?” she said, gesturing to the pair, “harmless windmills! The real danger are the enchanters which are always out to make you look the fool!”

“E-Enchanters,” the lead merchant mumbled, “Of course, many thanks Lady…”

“She is Lady Ronda De Belfort, Ronda the relentless, a tireless defender of justice and the weak!” Elias shouted from her shoulder. The men looked to one another, then slowly clapped, causing Ronda to grin and bow, sending a screaming Elias flying to the ground as he slid off her shoulder.

“Oh, my apologies,” Ronda chuckled, scooping him up once more, “I shall tuck you in somewhere more safe!” She lifted her arm, revealing the short cotton tunic beneath it. Elias was still groaning and trying to get his bearings as she slid his body behind the leather cord which fastened her breastplate, trapping the sprite beneath her armpit as she lowered her arm.

Wait, no not here, I’ll get- He groaned as the sweaty fabric of her tunic rubbed against his face, and he felt himself wanting to do whatever Lady Ronda wanted. He didn’t protest as she lowered her arm again, hiding him away from view.

“My poor squire was shrunk,” she explained to the merchants, “One of my many divinely blessed missions is finding a way to restore him to full size, but until then he’s my faithful companion on all of my many adventures!”

“Should we call the city guard about those two?” the merchant asked, pointing to the unconscious ogres.

“Call the guard for a pair of windmills?” Ronda laughed, leaping into her saddle, “Truly you merchants have a droll sense of humor! Now I must be off, the enchanter who did this can’t be far!” She spurred her horse forward, leaving the confused merchants in the dust as her horse galloped away, her banner flying triumphantly behind her in the wind.

Tucked against Ronda’s armpit her sweat quickly worked its way through her damp shirt, aided by the warm spring day and the heavy plate armor she insisted on wearing. By the time her horse tired enough to slow to a trot, Elias was completely soaked in her sweat, and nearly delusional with lust for the giant knight.

“L-Lady Ronda,” he groaned, pressing himself against her.

She stopped, hearing his adulations, and with a smirk she lifted her arm, pulling him free from the leather strap that had trapped him in such a humiliating place. As before he was looking up at her with a deep long in his eyes, and she chewed her lip as less than knightly thoughts filled her mind.

It wasn’t long before she was tying her horse to a tree in a small wooded area, slipping deeper into the woods to lose sight of the road. Her thumb casually traced over her tiny squire’s body, causing him to moan as the massive digit lingered between his legs, massaging his aching erection through his pants.

“T-This is an exercise to help you with your… breathing,” she stammered, “every knight knows that’s vital!”

Elias didn’t protest as she reached beneath the skirted steel to the hem of her pants, forcing him in and letting the sweat covered skin lubricate his journey down to the familiar red forest around her womanhood. In the dark confinement of her underwear, with her hot musk all around him, he eagerly pressed himself against her, his tiny hands knowing from before just where she liked to be touched.

“Oh yes, that’s it my squire!” she crowed, “Y-Your training is going very… well,” she groaned the last part as he quickly brought her to climax, surprising her and causing her to slump against a nearby tree, slowly sliding to the ground as her thoughts cleared.

Amanda blinked, looking down at herself in full plate armor, slowly the memories came flooding back to her, and she grinned as she realized they’d been victorious.

“Good work Ronda,” she chuckled to herself. She shivered as the tiny man trapped in her panties began to toy with her again, “And good work Elias,” she groaned, pressing her hand against her crotch and grinding him against herself.

She took a moment to enjoy the euphoria of victory, it wasn’t often that Ronda’s “adventures” didn’t leave her mortified once she regained herself, but this time seemed different. She frowned, trying in vain to ignore the sprite’s motions for a moment as he eagerly lapped at her cunt.

Having this little fellow around certainly seems to keep Ronda from getting too destructive, she thought with a grin, and since Ronda likes him, she moaned as she felt her arousal building again, since I like him, he’ll get her off sooner or later and cut those adventures short before they get too wild. She patted her crotch, adjusting the tiny man and giving him better access to her, I’ll have to come up with a way to keep him around…

From the enthusiasm he seemed to have while working between her legs, it wouldn’t be difficult.