- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This was a fun story to write, and I thank MistyPhantom for the opportunity and idea.  An overprotective mother and unquestioningly loving daughter, what a lovely pair they make :D


Tags: Giantess Milf, Shrinking, Magic, Breastfeeding, Incest, Mother/Daughter, Vore, Implied Digestion, Anal Entrapment, BBW Giantess, Unbirth, Body Exploration, Unwilling Prey, WIlling Submission, Breast Vore, Lactation, Cruel Giantess, Multiple Giantesses, Young Giantess, Farting, Soul Vore, Sadistic Giantess, Smell/Odor




Whether fostered from a young age or adopted well into adulthood, everyone has a dream.  It’s the motivation to wake up each morning and make the most of the day.  To grow, learn, and improve.


Though in her younger days, she never entertained the idea of being a mother, now that she had become one, each day was full of new joys to experience.  It wasn’t like having a partner.  A new life is entirely dependent on the love and support of their parents.  She accepted the responsibility that she’d have to look after her child for nearly two decades; and having surpassed the halfway point a couple years ago, time was passing far too quickly.  Of course, she’d continue to love and support her child after she reached adulthood, but she also would try to keep her from going out into the world if that was what she wanted.


As much as she wanted to keep her child close, to smother her with a mother's love and affection, being a mother meant doing things for your child, not yourself.  Ensuring her precious little girl got the education she needed to live in the modern age was the whole point she had her attend school.  So, as she busied herself in the kitchen to make a nutritious breakfast for her daughter, the older, somewhat chubby ravenette pulled at the collar of her turtleneck sweater dress to reveal a young girl in adorable cat pajamas sleeping in her cleavage.


“Ali?  Ali, dear, it’s time to wake up.”  She whispered, gently shaking her breasts to rouse the slumbering girl.  “Come on, Ali.  You’re going to be late for school.”


Rolling over in her mother’s cleavage, the sleepy girl brushed her messy black hair out of her face.  “Mmnnngh…  Do I hafta go, Mama?”  She asked, cuddling up in the older woman’s plentiful chest.


“You know I would love to keep you home all the time, Sweetie.”  Raising her chest so she could nuzzle her tiny little girl with her cheek, the plump mother giggled and shook her head.  “But I’d be a terrible mother if I did.”  Snapping her fingers, Ali was whisked out of her clothes in a trail of sparkling lights and appeared in front of her at her normal height.


Other than being younger, thinner, and her eyes being a bright blue instead of her mother’s dazzling green, Ali looked just like the older woman.  Of course, ‘thinner’ was comparative, as her mother’s genes’ influence was more than skin deep.  Even with her baggy cat pajamas, the pronounced bulge of her chest and curves of her perk rear were plain to see, much unlike most of her classmates.


“Now, go wash up.  Breakfast will be ready soon.”


“Okay, Mama…”  Yawning and rubbing the sleepies from her eyes, the sleepy girl shuffled off to the bathroom while her mother put on her apron.


After barely having enough time to eat after she got ready for school, Ali hurried out of the house, giving her mother a big hug as she ran to catch the bus.  Able to watch her little girl get on the bus safely, the older ravenette waved as it pulled away.




If a parent’s job is to look after their child until they become an adult, it would then be the child’s turn to take care of their parent in their twilight years.  To do that, she needed to be good and learn lots, even if she didn’t want to go to school and be away from her mother.


There was still a bit of time before classes started when she got to school, but nobody in her class talked to her much.  As she sat at her desk, looking at the sea of vibrant, brightly-colored heads of hair, the hair she inherited from her mother stuck out and set her apart from everyone else.  Black hair was an oddity.  It was different, unnatural.  Even if she dressed up in fashionable outfits or pretty dresses that were popular in her hometown, her hair was basically all anyone saw.


It wasn’t as much of a spectacle at her last school, she grew up there, so the kids her age were used to her by the time they were aware of their surroundings or that she was unusual.  Transferring to a new school, moving to a new city, where nobody had seen someone with natural black hair did her no favors for attracting new friends.


“Hey, Alison.  My mom said people with black hair are just crying out for attention.  Is that true?”  However, her hair was very good at attracting other sorts of people, as a girl with blonde hair approached her desk, flanked by girls with light brown and pale blue hair on her right and left respectively.  “I can’t believe the teachers are letting you dye it like that.”


“This is my real hair color, Patricia.  My mom’s hair is black too.”  Leaning away from the trio as they stood over her, Alison looked away to not meet their judgemental stares.  “It’s really pretty…”


“You would think that.”  The brunette said, scoffing at her.


“Looks like someone spilled oil over your head.”  The bluette added.


“Oh, you’re right, Kay!”  Laughing condescendingly at the more timid girl’s expense, the bratty blonde raised her voice to get the rest of the class' attention.  “Alison the oil spill.  Maybe she should call you Oilson instead.”


Not just Patricia’s flunkies, but all the other kids in the room chuckled and giggled at Alison’s expense, and their idle chatter turned to hushed whispers.


“Still wouldn’t make her as slimy as you are, Trish.”  One person said, speaking clearly so everyone in the room heard.  The rest of the class went silent as a boy walked in.  “Picking on Alison again?  That’s just gross.”


Turning to look at the interloper, Patricia glared at the boy who had short, green hair, save for a streak colored black over his left eye.  “This isn’t you’re classroom, Billy.  Get out.”


“You can’t make me.”  Unintimidated by the blonde, or her two friends as they stepped up to back her up, Billy crossed his arms as he got in their faces.


“But I can, Mr. Thomson.”  An older woman’s voice said sternly as the homeroom teacher walked in.  “Get to your class before the bell rings, or I’ll have to keep you after school.”


“Hmph.  But you won’t stop Trish or her friends from bullying Alison?”


“I didn’t hear Miss Lavender’s conversation with Miss Williams.  I’m sure they didn’t mean any offense.  Right girls?”


“Yes, Mrs. Bellamore!”  Replying in unison, the three quickly went to their desks.  With the teacher here, they didn’t need to chase Billy off.


“See?  Now, you better run along, Mr. Thomson.”  The greying brunette impatiently motioned for the young boy to leave.


Looking to the ravenette, Billy could only offer her an apologetic look.


However, Alison was able to smile a bit thanks to him, mouthing her thanks and waving him off.


Before he could leave, though, the bell rang, signifying the start of classes and Billy officially being late.


“I tried to warn you, Mr. Thomson.”  Mrs. Bellamore said, shaking her head.  “I’ll see you after school.”


Once more, the class broke out in chuckles and giggles, while Alison could only watch silently as Billy clenched his fists and left.




As is the case with most kids in school, inverse to mornings when she had to go to school, Alison’s days always got infinitely better when she could return home to her mother.  Always ready to welcome her home with hugs, kisses, and magic, sinking into the soft, warm embrace of her mother’s plump figure was just what she needed to cheer up.


“Mama!  I’m home!”  Running up the path to her waiting mother, Alison jumped into her arms, wrapped her arms around her neck, and gave her a big kiss on the cheek.


“Welcome back, sweetie.”  Easily holding her daughter in her arms, the doting stepped back into their house and closed the door.  “How was school?  Did you learn anything fun today?”


“Not really, just some boring math and science stuff…”


“Well, you never know when that sort of stuff will come in handy.  Do you have any homework?”


“Just a bit.”


“Well then, before we play, go to the kitchen and get it done.”  Smiling, she set Alison down and kissed her on the forehead.


“Okay~”  Returning the warm smile with a bright one of her own, Alison started to run towards the table but stopped half there.  “Hey, Mama?  Would it be okay if I invited my friend Billy over to play Hide and Seek?”  There was a hesitation in her voice as she asked that added weight to the question she knew she shouldn’t be asking.  It wasn’t just to share her favorite game with a new friend.


Raising an eyebrow, their form of the childish game wasn’t something so innocent, at least, not in the eyes of the public.  “Oh, sweetie…  You know we can’t show humans magic carelessly.  They scare so easily.”


“But Billy’s different!  He’d understand.”  Alison’s voice raised a bit as she vouched for the young boy, clutching the skirt of her dress.


Walking over to her daughter, the older woman hugged her again.  “I’m sure he is, but what about his parents?  If he’s as good at hiding on Mommy’s body as you are, I wouldn’t be able to find him for a week.”  Giggling as she remembered how Alison had hidden in her butt once, she nuzzled Alison’s cheek with her own.


Smiling again, Alison giggled and nodded.  “I’m sure he’d be even better than me.”


“I’m sure he would.  But what would I tell his parents?  ‘Sorry, but I shrunk your son and he’s somewhere on or in my body’?”


“Couldn’t you make them forget about him?  Then we could just keep–”


“Alison!”  Cutting her daughter off with an atypical loud, stern voice, the older woman pulled her back so she could stare into Alison’s eyes.  Seeing how much she frightened her daughter with her outburst though, she quickly softened her expression, petting the younger ravenette on the head.  “Oh, sorry, sweetie.  It’s just, I love you so much, and just thinking of someone taking you from me and making me forget all about you…  I couldn’t bear to do that to someone else.”


Fighting back the tears welling up in her eyes, Alison shook her head.  “No, Mama.  I was wrong.  I shouldn’t have…”


“Shh, shh, shhh.  It’s okay.”  Reassuring the young girl, the older ravenette kissed her on the cheek.  “But, why would you even bring this up?  Is something wrong?  Did something happen at school?”


“N-No…  It’s nothing.”  She was never a good liar, at least when talking to her mother.  I don’t want Mama to worry about me at school…  “I just…  Me and Billy were talking about what we do for fun, and I wanted to show him how fun it is playing on you.”


Cocking an eyebrow, her mother looked her in the eye.  “Really?”


“Really.”


Really really?”


“Really really reeeeally really!”


“Okay, if you say so.”  Hugging Alison again, she smiled and giggled before shrinking her daughter until she was about as big as her hand.


“Huh?  But, Mama…  What about my homework?”  Not opposed to the idea of playing with her mother first, normally it was her insisting they do it the other way around.


Pulling out the collar of her turtleneck sweater dress, the older ravenette winked at her and held her over the gap.  “Mommy’ll take responsibility and finish it for you if you don’t.  Just this once though, okay?”


The humid air rising from the convince of her mother’s clothes filled Alison’s lungs as she looked down at the darkness trying to hide her abundant cleavage.  “Okay, Mama~!”  She couldn’t fight the urge to dive into the soft, smelly, comforting embrace.


“Just don’t spoil your dinner.”  Tipping her hand to send Alison into her clothes, her mother let go of her collar, sealing the warmth and heady, sweaty odor in with her.


Bouncing off the plump mammaries, Alison slid into the crevice between them.  The potent pheromones lacing her mother’s scent flooded her brain with endorphins, making all the teasing and prejudice she had to endure melt away into bliss and pleasure.  Ahhh~b29;  Nothing beats Mama’s smell.  I love it soooo much!  Giggling giddily, she maneuvered around the larger woman’s body with practiced expertise, making her way into the elegant satin bra that supported the gigantic breasts.


Getting into a comfortable position in front of her mother’s large, sunken nipple, Alison licked her lips in anticipation.  Thrusting her hands into the plump folds, she pulled the nub of flesh partially free and buried her face into the orifice from which a rich, creamy aroma came.  With little effort, thick, delicious milk leaked from the depths of her mother’s breast, increasing in volume as she massaged and sucked on the mammary.


Mmmmm~b29;  Mama’s milk!  Mama’s milk!  Mama’s milk~b29;!  Gluttonously ingesting an immense amount of the nutritious drink, Alison didn’t spill a drop… at least while she was drinking.  The gentle aroma, comforting scent, and blissful warmth of her mother’s chest soon lulled her into a deep slumber, causing some of the milk to spill out over her and soak the older woman’s bra and dress.  If only… I didn’t have to… go to school.  I want to stay… with Mama… forever~




While there hadn’t been a need for the school to send Alison home early yet, her mother had gotten some calls about her acting up or causing disturbances.  At first, she just thought it was the normal angst of a child acting out in a new environment.  Alison was a good girl, and wouldn’t do anything too bad.  Causing a bit of mischief was expected.  However, she had begun to notice the sad, lonely, melancholic look in her daughter’s eyes when she left each morning growing drearier.  It was more than just being separated from her too.  Alison dreaded going to this school, and giving her time to adjust wasn’t the problem.


It was some element, her teachers, her classmates, something that was making her time in school harder.


But Ali is such a sweet girl.  She wouldn’t want me to worry about her, so she doesn’t tell me anything.  Gently patting her breast where her daughter slept, the older ravenette approached a young, green-haired boy as he left school after being kept late.


Had he been in a crowd, the imprecise tracking spell she used would have made it difficult to pinpoint her target.  She had only ever heard Billy’s name from Alison, never what he looked like.  But even if he wasn’t alone, the streak of black he had in his hair made him stand out.


“Excuse me.  You wouldn’t happen to be ‘Billy’, would you?”


“Who are–oh!?  Are you Alison’s mom?”  Initially wary of the woman he had never met before, the boy began to back away from her, until he noticed her long, flowing locks of ebony hair.  “Wow!  You look just like her!”


Giggling, she didn’t get too close to him and smiled at him.  “Well, since I’m her mother, it’s more like she looks just like me.  I’m Annabelle.  It’s nice to finally meet you, Billy.”


“You too, Mrs. Williams.  But why are you here?”  Dropping his guard, Billy smiled at the mature ravenette.  However, as he wondered why she was coming to the school so late, he quickly looked towards the building and then back to her.  “Wait.  I don’t know what Mrs. Bellamore or whoever called you here said, but Alison didn’t do anything wrong!”


Cocking her head, Annabelle looked at Billy with confusion.  “Whatever do you mean?”


“What?  She’s never told you?”


Learning that Annabelle didn’t know what Alison’s school life was like since moving, Billy told her everything he was aware of.  How there is a group of girls that bully and harass Alison, how the rest of the students ignore it, and how the teachers are aware and don’t intervene.  He was sure there was more too, stuff that he wasn’t around to see since he was in a different class, but Alison endured it all so she could grow up and take care of her mother.


“The thing everyone focuses on the most is her hair.  They say black hair is weird.”  He added as he finished telling her everything he knew.


“And what about you, Billy?  Do you think black hair is weird?”  He was a good kid.  His parents should be proud they raised such an open-minded, considerate son.  And because of that, Annabelle suppressed the rage boiling in her chest.  She didn’t want to scare him or think he did something wrong.


Blushing, Billy looked away from her and crossed his arms.  “It’s just hair.  Nothing special about it…”


“I suppose so.”  Reaching out, Annabelle patted him on the head, running her fingers through his hair.  In particular, she gently stroked the black streak in his hair, with some of the marker used to color it staining her fingers.  “Thank you, Billy.  I’m glad my daughter made such a good friend like you.”  Pulling him in for a hug, it was impossible to avoid smoothing him with her abundant chest.


“H-Hey!  Come on!  Hugging’s for girls!”  Squirming to free himself, the younger boy’s entire face lit up as her sunk into the softness of her chest.


“Mommy’s are girls too.”  Giggling playfully, the ravenette tightened her embrace a bit more, burying his face into her breasts so he couldn’t see the conflicted look on her face.  Don’t worry.  I just don’t want you getting caught up in this.  She thought as she casts a hex on him before releasing him.


Immediately, the green-haired boy was sweating profusely and breathing heavily.  Thankfully, neither seemed unnatural with how embarrassed he was by her hug.  “Dad says men can’t just hug girls whenever.  That there’s a ‘right time’.”


“Wise words from a great father.”  Standing up, Annabelle rustled Billy’s hair before walking towards the school.  “You better hurry home now, though.  And please continue to be kind to my Ali, Billy.”


“O-Of course!  A real man doesn’t abandon friends or a girl in trouble.”


“More words of wisdom from your father?”


“Yup!  Bye-bye, Mrs. Williams!”


Watching the boy run off, the worst of his symptoms wouldn’t develop for another hour or so, so Annabelle was sure he'd made it back home before then.  Instead, she needed to have a word with the principal.




With her mother’s body being the most comfortable bed in the world to her, Alison didn’t need her own room.  No mattress or bedding could compare to the softness of Annabelle’s plumpness or warmth, and being in direct contact with her mother was all the security she needed to rest soundly.


A bit too soundly.


Even when the beautiful, gigantic mother woke up and started moving around, Alison could sleep through anything short of a shower.  That meant that, unless the raven-haired older woman roused her daughter from her sleep herself, Alison was liable to sleep entire days away.


And having been allowed to rest all day after school yesterday, Alison finally began to stir as she heard her mother listening to the news while relaxing in their living room.


“...still have no idea of the cause of the incident, but one thing that is for certain is that this was an unprecedented tragedy and our condolences are extended to the families who lost loved ones in this disaster.  This is Tanya Gerbsin of WCEP-TV, and that was your twelve o’clock update.  We’ll be back with more, after these messages.”


Snuggling closer to her mother’s bosom in her half-awake state, Alison’s eyes bolted open when she realized what the news reporter said.  Twelve o’clock!?  Why didn’t Mama wake me up?  It’s past noon!  Wiggling and squirming like crazy to get the larger woman’s attention, the young ravenette was freaking out a bit.  My so late for school!


Her erratic movements quickly caught her mother’s attention, as the space she had to move rapidly diminished and her head poked out of Annabelle’s cleavage.  She wasn’t under a canopy of dark, heavy fabric, meaning the plump and gentle woman was likely lounging around the house in her birthday suit like she so often does.


“Good morning, sleepyhead.  Or I suppose I should say good afternoon now.”  Giggling at her daughter, Annabelle greeted her and sat up to address her.  She kept increasing Alison’s size until she was roughly the size of her breasts, squeezing them together slightly so she didn’t fall out in an affectionate embrace.  “Did you sleep well?”


“M-Mama?!  Why didn’t you wake me up?  I-I’m late for school.”  Confused, Alison didn’t dislike getting to stay home and spend more time with her mother, but she needed to be a good, responsible girl if she ever wanted to take care of her in the future.


“Hmm?  Oh, well, sweetie, Mommy’s been thinking that, with that internet thing, you can get your education at home, can’t you?”  Very satisfied and proud of herself for thinking of such a thing, because of her true age, not the mid-forties she appeared to look but the millennia she actually was, Annabelle can sometimes be a bit slow in adopting new technology.  Puffing out her chest, she smiled down at her shrunken child.  “This way, you can spend more time with Mommy, right?”


If it was something her mother decided, Alison had no reason to refuse or argue.  This means I won’t get to see Billy as much… but I’ll get to play with Mama more!  Quite literally anything measured against her mother stood no chance, so the younger ravenette breathed a sigh of relief.  “Alright, Mama.  If that’s what you think is best.  But, why decide that all of a sudden?”  Not even trying to get Annabelle to reconsider, Alison lifted one of the gigantic mammaries on either side of her so she could get something to eat.  Licking her lips as she was about to latch on, small spurts of the delicious drink sprayed out from her rougher handling of the swollen, tender breast.  Wow!  Mama’s really full this morning.


Smiling as her daughter drank from her teat, Annabelle cradled her in her arm and stroked her head.  “A little, green-haired birdie told me that someone wasn’t being treated so nicely at school lately.  Sweetie, you should have told me the other kids were being mean to you.  If you had…”  Swiftly, the warm, gentle smile on the ravenette’s face twisted and contorted into a sadistic, eerie grin as any kindness drained from her eyes.  “Mommy would have made them all disappear sooner.”


Holding up her free hand, the ancient, powerful Witch manifested an orb of magical energy, and floating in the middle of it was a miniature version of Alison’s school.  Not just the building either, but the parking lot with a bunch of cars, the sports field, even the playground, it was all there.  Through the windows, Alison could see tiny people, her former classmates, and the rest of the student body, nervously looking out at the giantess that held them in the palm of her hand.  Some adults were banging on the perimeter of the magical enclosure, but their efforts were in vain.  Screaming, panicking, and feeble acts of violence weren’t going to help them now.


“Mommy can understand and forgive a lot, but making my sweet little girl suffer is not one of them.”  Warmth and compassion faded from her voice as her hand began to tremble with anger.  Age, sex, gender, ethnicity, creed, religion, nationality, none of that mattered to the enraged mother.  “All of them are guilty.”


Scanning all the terrified, crying, despair-ridden faces, Alison didn’t recognize most of them.  It was a fairly large school, and outside of her class and a few others in her grade, she didn’t interact with anybody.  At the same time, while this meant she didn’t have bad memories with them, she didn’t have fond ones with them either.  She had no reason to speak on their behalf and try to calm her mother down.  “W-Wait!  Mama, what about Billy?!  Y-You didn’t shrink Billy, did you?”  There was only one schoolmate she cared about.  And looking at his classroom, she didn’t see him there.


Instantly, the hate and anger darkening the plump woman’s features vanished as she smiled at her daughter.  “Don’t worry, sweetie.  Like Mommy said, I can’t forgive those that make you sad.  Someone like Billy, such a sweet, caring boy, I could never harm him… at least not for his own good.”  Snapping her fingers, distracted by her vengeance-filled morning, Annabelle had forgotten to dispel the hex she put on Billy to ensure he didn’t go to school that morning.  “Mommy did make him a bit sick, but that was to protect him!  I swear!”


Because she was still so young and had yet to come into her magic, Alison had yet to come to understand the difference between herself and normal humans.  Other than her black hair, she was no different than her former classmates trapped in the orb or the kind boy who stood up for her.  Yet, the stark contrast in treatment they received from her mother based entirely on how they treated her was so unbalanced, it made her giggle.  Whatever.  As long as Billy is safe.  I don’t hate most of you but have fun dying to Mama.  I mean, most of you are just going to make her plumper and softer, so thanks for that!  Smiling impishly, she waved at all the people who were silently pleading with her to save them.  “So, what are you going to do with them?”  Not actually interested in the fate awaiting them, Alison wanted them to know how hopeless their circumstances were as she resumed sucking on Annabelle’s breast.


“Hmm…  I’m not too sure.  Just eating them feels too merciful.  I mean, other than the girls that bullied you directly, I spared everyone else’s families, so they should just be happy about that.  Oh, but your teachers helped me with your breakfast today.  I hope they dissolved evenly in my boobs.”  Giggling as she bounced her breasts to make the milk within slosh around, stirring up any of the inept educators who were still solid, the older ravenette had no mercy for them.  Had they done their jobs properly and helped her daughter develop mentally, they wouldn’t now be helping her grow physically.  “Mr. Hightree, Mrs. Brooke, and Mrs. Bellamore are currently wandering the depths of Mommy’s colon though.  If they couldn’t help you grow before, they down deserve to be part of your body now.  Of course, Mommy’s protecting them so they don’t suffocate too quickly.  Did you want to punish them yourself?”


Mama must be holding the Principal and Vice-principal responsible for Mrs. Bellamore’s actions.  I don’t see how being in her bum is a punishment, but the other people she’s shoved in there that I’ve met before didn’t seem to enjoy it.  Shaking her head, Alison didn’t have any strong feelings to rescue the three, and if by some chance they were enjoying themselves, she’d let them stay just because they knew how to appreciate her mother’s body.


As if to test how accommodating her bowel could be, a pocket of gas surged through her intestines, loudly erupting from her puffy anal sphincter.  With how far into the colon the older woman trapped the three educators, even such a powerful and violent fart didn’t have the potential to expel them prematurely.


Hoping that she was still the only person who loved Annabelle’s powerful, potent farts, Alison giggled, thinking of how much the three grownups were suffering.  “Oh!  What about Patrica, Kayla, and Amanda?  What did you do to them?”  Thinking of trios and suffering, Alison’s thoughts immediately turned to her trio of bullies and what punishment her mother devised for them.


Grinning a beautiful, malicious smile, Annabelle snapped her fingers and three other, smaller orbs appeared in front of them, floating in the air.  Inside of each were the blonde, brunette, and bluette that pestered her so persistently, along with several other people of various ages.  They were all terrified, crying, or had given in to despair.


“Unlike the rest of your former classmates, these three mean little girls actively bullied you, didn’t they?  Their parents should have raised them better.  And their grandparents, and great-grandparents.”  Pointing out all the people she thrust the responsibility for the three girls’ actions on, that still didn’t account for all the other people in each sphere.  “And if the parents did such a bad job with one child, then the siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandaunts, and granduncles all must be just as rotten.  Best to uproot the entire genetic tree.  I’m sure the spouses-in-law will find better partners.  But I’ll let you decide what to do with them.”


Seeing how many people got dragged into the crosshairs of her mother's rage because of three, ill-mannered girls, Alison hugged her, or rather her breast, tightly, causing a large gush of milk to fill her mouth.  Licking her lips, she smiled at the vindictive ravenette.  “Thanks, Mama!  But I only want Patricia, Kayla, and Amanda.  Can you trap them in my butt like you did to Mrs. Bellamore?  Oh!  But I wanna be able to talk to them too!  You can have the rest.”


“That’s my girl.”  Giggling at the lack of hesitation or mercy Alison showed, Annabelle was confident she had raised her daughter properly.


She wasn’t old enough to know who to punish and when on her own.  Such extreme repercussions needed to be reserved for special cases.  That Alison endured her bullying for so long wasn’t ideal, but so long as she doesn’t do something similar to someone who mildly inconveniences her in the future, it was worth it in the end.


There is a difference between bad people and people who are having a bad day.


Portioning off and separating the three bullies from their families, Annabelle combined the spheres of magic and moved the current family lines of each girl above her head.  “Well, I suppose it is lunchtime.  I’ll send the rest of you down to my tummy.”  Looking up at the panicking, begging, and screaming morsels, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and reshaped the orb holding them into a funnel.  No amount of pleading or prayer could save them as several dozens of people tumbled down into the chubby woman’s waiting maw, like the crumbs at the bottom of a bag of cookies.


The three girls could only watch on in horror as their families, their mother and father, brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles, all disappeared, falling into the cavernous maw behind the ravenette’s full lips.  Blame shifting and name calling followed the guttural gulp that sounded the end of their loved ones, their collective death knells a quiet belch from Annabelle to clear the air she had swallowed.


“Mmm.  It’s been a while since I’ve indulged on so many humans at once.”  Rubbing her belly, the ravenous ravenette licked her lips and smiled happily as she winked at the school still in her hand.  “Don’t worry, I won’t gorge myself on all of you that quickly.  Souls are so fattening, I’ll have to be careful and slowly enjoy each of you.”  Sending the shrunken school and student body away, she sighed and held her cheek.  “There goes my diet.”


“Don’t worry, Mama!  Every pound looks beautiful on you!”  Loving every roll of flesh hanging off Annabelle’s body, Alison was quick to voice her approval and support for her mother to not worry about the pounds she’d gain.


“Aww~!  Thank you, sweetie.”  Snapping her fingers again to condemn the three newly made orphans to the deepest reaches of the younger ravenette’s bowel, Annabelle nuzzled her cheek against her daughter’s face.  “Well, what’s a few more souls to my magic reserves?  Ah, but let’s not let them digest too quickly.”  Casting a protective barrier on the people in her stomach, it wouldn’t save them from being broken down into a slurry of nutrients for her body to absorb, only prolong the process.


Pressing her ear against the larger woman’s stomach, Alison could only hear the gurgling and churning of the digestive organ, not the voices of the people trapped inside.  But she didn’t need to hear them, just hearing the stomach do its job was enough as she yawned and looked up at Annabelle.  “Mama?  Can I play in your girly parts today, since I don’t have to go to school?”


“Of course~!  Since Momy made a school disappear, we’re going to have to move again anyway.  It’ll be a while before I look into that online option, so you can play on and in Mommy as much as you want.”


“Really!?  Then, can I play with Billy before we leave?”


Hesitating to answer right away, the thought of stuffing the charming young boy into her meaty folds and greasy anus, Annabelle just offered her excited daughter a gentle smile.  “We’ll see.  Though, I’ll be sure to bless him before we leave at least.”


“Okay~!”  Slowly shrinking down to a comfortable size to explore and cuddle up in her mother’s most intimate nooks and crevices, Alison didn’t argue or insist on her selfishness.  Even in a more gentle way, experiencing the glory of her mother’s body could be a bit more than humans can handle.  In that sense, she was most certainly a child of a Witch, superior to the average human.  Dropping down to Annabelle’s plump thighs, Alison giggled as three distinct impacts from deep in her colon caught her attention.  I’ll check in on you three sometime later, maybe.  Enjoy living the rest of your lives in my butt!


Slipping under the slight chub of her mother’s stomach, she dragged herself down through the forest of untamed pubic hair.  The thick scent of the mature flower guided her in the pitch darkness until she reached the deep folds protecting Annabelle’s delicate sex.


Experienced at entering her mother’s sex in almost any position, Alison crawled into the moist, warm tunnel with ease, not going too deep just yet.  I wonder how long it’ll take Mama to find online classes for me to take.  I’d rather just stay with her forever, but I’m sure she knows better.  Just being with her mother was calming and fulfilling, but being in her meaty sex made everything else feel insignificant.  She didn’t need to go out into the world, she just needed to be with her mother, forever.  If I wasn’t a Witch, Mama probably wouldn’t even let me leave her side, right?  If only I could give her all my magic.  I don’t need anything more than to protect and shrink myself.  While a Witch is able to increase their reserves of magic by consuming human souls, it is temporary and minuscule, especially for someone as powerful as her mother.  I bet there’s a way I could.  I mean, it’s magic!


Indulging in the comforting tightness and intoxicating aroma of her surroundings, the young Witch contemplated how she could achieve her goals in life.  Either become a responsible adult who could take care of her mother, or use her magic to transform Annabelle into the goddess she knew she was.  Though she was a little impatient, there was no need to rush.  She had the best, most perfect, amazing mother in the world raising her.


She wouldn’t let her down.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282