[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is a collection of short stories. Each chapter will be a completed work in itself and these will deal with different scenarios and characters, both from existing and original media.


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Couples, Fantasy, Feet, Humiliation, Lesbians, Odor Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 8959 Read: 5935
Published: March 11 2024 Updated: March 16 2024

1. Traveling in the Gerudo Desert by Alexandrathegreat000 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1848 words)

Attention: contains sexually explicit material.

This is a fanfic of The Legend of Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom set after the end of the main quest.Mild spoilers regarding the game

2. Maria's work call by Alexandrathegreat000 [Reviews - 0] (915 words)

Attention: Contains sexually explicit material.

Even a simple work call can prove fatal if you are the size of an ant.

3. The ultimate weapon by Alexandrathegreat000 [Reviews - 0] (1576 words)

Attention: Contains explicit material.

How far could an eccentric dictator go to win a war?

4. Haru and Makoto's day in the city by Alexandrathegreat000 [Reviews - 0] (1467 words)

Attention: contains sexually explicit material.

This is a fanfic of Persona 5. Mild spoilers regarding the game.

5. The goddess of cultural exchange by Alexandrathegreat000 [Reviews - 0] (3153 words)

Warning: Attention: contains sexually explicit material.

A boy who just wants a normal life ends up with a goddess as a classmate.