- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Attention: contains sexually explicit material.

This is a fanfic of The Legend of Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom set after the end of the main quest.Mild spoilers regarding the game

- In the middle of the Gerudo Desert -


Among the sands, Princess Zelda and the hero Link are traveling to Gerudo Town to meet with the matriarch Riju.

"I can not handle it anymore!" the princess complains, “The Sun is melting me, I can't wait to get to Kara Kara Bazaar and take a break near the oasis”

Looking over her shoulder, Zelda notices that Link, unlike her, manages to maintain exemplary composure even in the scorching desert climate, as one would expect from a royal guard of Hyrule.

All this, however, only gets on her nerves.

“But how does he do it!?” thinks Zelda. Then, a moment later, she smiles mischievously.

The princess slowly begins to undress, attracting the curiosity of her knight.

“Oh it's so hot.” she repeats for the umpteenth time, adding in a sensual way, “I really think I'll get rid of some clothes.”

She starts by taking off her boots, revealing her beautiful feet and wiggling her long toes letting Link smell them. They are followed by the belt and the blue overcoat, leaving her wearing only the tight trousers, which hug the curves of her legs, and the blouse completely soaked in sweat, which makes the lack of underwear evident.

Zelda giggles with satisfaction as she sees Link, red as a tomato, trying in every way to look away from the little show she is offering him, failing miserably.

The princess has recently discovered a sadistic streak in her.

Teasing the hero and breaking his stoic attitude by taking advantage of his inexperience with women makes her feel an excitement she's never experienced before. Excitement that quickly became an addiction. Not a day goes by when she doesn't target her knight, but, on the other hand, he doesn't seem to mind too much.

Zelda then decided to make the most of these moments of walking, parading to show off her assets and feeling reinvigorated in her teasing every time she caught Link looking at her, absorbed in her beauty.


- In the evening, the Kara Kara Bazaar -


Zelda joins Link, who is busy searching the area adjacent to the oasis, making sure there are no monsters or suspicious individuals who could pose a danger to the princess.

“Look at him, trying to recover by focusing on his duties as a royal guard. He doesn't know what awaits him." thinks the ruler of Hyrule, approaching to speak to the knight.

“We will continue the journey tomorrow morning, I have rented a room for the night” Zelda says to Link, then adding, “Will you keep watch? Or maybe you would prefer to keep me company..."

The knight makes such an embarrassed face that the princess bursts out laughing.

“Calm down, I was only joking! Before going to sleep, however, I wanted to test something.” Zelda adds, trying to contain her laughter and regain a semblance of seriousness, “You know they won't let you into Gerudo Town, but I would feel bad leaving you outside the walls waiting for me like a faithful little dog. So I asked Purah to add some new features to the Purah Pad. We haven't had a chance to test them yet, though, so I wanted you to be my guinea pig."

Without waiting for answers, the princess of Hyrule begins fiddling with the tablet and then points it at a very confused Link. After a few moments the knight is enveloped by a blue aura that becomes more and more intense, until it becomes blinding.

As the glow disperses Link can see again, being greeted by an unfamiliar panorama. He realizes that he is completely naked, however he does not lose his calm. It is not the first time he has found himself in such a situation. The hero begins to move cautiously, studying the surrounding landscape.

Two bizarrely shaped structures attract his interest. They are flesh colored and the closer you get, the more the air fills with an acrid smell, like feet. The more he looks at them, the more they look like a pair of feet…

Once he has gathered his courage, Link reaches out to touch what he is increasingly convinced are two enormous feet and suddenly they move.

“Link, I didn't know you had a thing for feet! I made you more of an ass boy, you know… every time I bend over I can feel your gaze on my ass.” thunders from the sky a voice both mocking and imposing, which shakes Link to the bone.

The knight looks up to the sky to see the immense figure of Zelda looming over him with a sly smile on her face, taller than Hyrule Castle itself. Now the situation is clear to him.

“I shrunk you, Link!” Zelda turns to the hero, while she bends down with the intention of observing him better, "You really look like one of those Minish from fairy tales, maybe even smaller. Purah may have exaggerated a bit with the calibration of this new feature. I can't find the settings to change your size and... not even those to bring you back to normal... ”

Link's shock at his situation is soon replaced by the greater shock of finding himself under an immense pair of breasts, accentuated by the fact that the only thing covering them is a white blouse made transparent by the sweat accumulated by the princess during the day, making her semi-erect nipples visible.

Zelda, misinterpreting the hero's lustful gaze for one of fear, tries to reassure him: “I'm sure we will find something to resolve the situation. However, at this stature I will be able to take you with me to Gerudo Town! I'll keep you hidden somewhere, no one will notice you. You can continue to be my knight in shining armor, isn't that wonderful!? But first we need to complete some tests first to help with Purah's research. Let's go somewhere more private, what do you say?”

With this, Zelda takes Link in her hand, squeezing him in her fist with a strength that takes the tiny’s breath away, and heads hopping to the room rented shortly before.


- Some time later, in Zelda's room -


“The next box we need to tick off Purah's list concerns the subject's physical performance and endurance.” Zelda says, sitting comfortably in an armchair with her feet propped up on a small table in front of her.

“For now you're doing very well, my little ones haven't felt pampered like this in a long time. From now on we will do it more often, don't you agree?”

At the base of Princess's heels Link is pushing himself to the limit to give her a massage. His senses dulled by the intense odor, push him to use his entire body to work on the sole, paying particular attention to the slight wrinkles of the foot. He slowly climbs towards her fingertips, making sure not to miss any spots, licking up the remaining sweat as if it were nectar from the goddess herself.

The ardor that the hero puts into this degrading task ignites Zelda's libido. With her left hand she undoes the buttons of her shirt, finally leaving her breasts free, and then pays attention to her nipples. The right hand, however, slides inside the trousers and gently teases the clitoris, while the lips of her vagina begin to moisten.

“As far as physical performance is concerned, I would say that the results are exceptional. Let's see how you do with resistance.” says the princess trying to hold back moans of pleasure.

Zelda she lifts the foot that Link was worshiping, leaving him confused and needing to touch her soles again, and brings it over his small body before suddenly stepping on it, trapping it between her first and second toes, adding teasingly: “I'm sure that for the hero who defeated the Demon King Ganondorf, taking a little pressure will be child's play. Try not to give in before I reach at least an orgasm… or two.”

Zelda, who has now abandoned any semblance of royalty, begins to masturbate furiously. The eyes, full of desire, focused on Link's little head crushed between her fingers.

Quickly approaching orgasm, the princess increases the pressure on the hero and begins to rub him roughly, moving her foot on the table, enjoying the sensation of the small, defenseless body under her sole, while increasingly intense fantasies arise in her mind.

"Look! The hero of all Hyrule who, like an insignificant insect, wriggles under the soles of his fragile princess. No, I'm not a princess anymore. I'm a goddess to him, and he's worshiping me like one!”

Driven by these thoughts, the princess goes beyond the limit and, screaming with pleasure, collapses into the armchair.

Slightly dizzy from the intense orgasm, she tries to compose herself, saying: “Sorry Link… I got carried away… are you still in one piece?”

Fully regaining her senses, Zelda notices something particularly wet and sticky on the sole of the foot, which still serves as a prison for the brave knight. Raising her leg to control the strange sensation, unconsciously freeing Link from his torture, she is positively surprised to discover that she is not the only one having fun.

“Who would have thought that the valiant hero of Hyrule was such a pervert! Coming on your lady's feet, how cheeky!” Zelda says, picking up Link and bringing him to eye level, then bringing him to her lips and giving him a wet kiss, finishing with a light lick.

“Don't get any strange ideas, it's all for data collection. You taste salty… and you stink. Is my foot odor that strong? You will need a bathroom, maybe we both need one. But before that, we still have a test to complete… you will have to enter my vagina!” Zelda says.

Link, still worn out by the experience just now, looks at the princess in confusion, prompting her to justify herself by saying: “I'm still horny and I couldn't come up with a better excuse, besides it's your duty to serve the royal family and me in particular. So now you're going to go in there and have fun!"


- The two continue to do tests until dawn -


The sun's rays filter through the windows partially covered by tapestries.

Zelda begins to open her eyes, annoyed by the morning light, and, still half asleep, begins to look for Link. She has to resist the temptation to masturbate for the umpteenth time, while two fingers dig into her vagina in search of the knight.

Once Link is brought back out, the two begin preparing for the remainder of the journey.

Just before leaving Zelda asks: “So where should I put you? Let me think... a place where I won't lose you… You paid very little attention to my butt last night, it will definitely feel lonely.”

Without another word the princess takes the knight and sticks him in the back of her pants, right in the middle of her busty buttocks, face to face with her asshole.

“If you behave during the trip I might even involve Riju in our games! What do you say?"

With a big smile Zelda sets off, enjoying the knight's struggles.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this work. I found it extremely difficult to find literature about a giantess Zelda, so I decided to try to make one myself!

This is the first in a series of short stories I'm writing and also the first I publish!

I know I'm no expert yet, so any suggestions are more than appreciated!


Follow me on:

-Deviantart: https://deviantart.com/alexandrathegreat000 

-Giantess World: https://giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=141122 

-Facebook: https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557545241154 

-Instagram: https://instagram.com/alexandrathegreat0002/

-Twitter: https://twitter.com/GreatAlexandra0 

to see amazing cover art for my stories!