- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning: Attention: contains sexually explicit material.

A boy who just wants a normal life ends up with a goddess as a classmate.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Teo and I am a student about to face the first day of my last year of high school. I'm a very normal guy. My personality doesn't have any particular traits. I play the role of what in a video game would be a background NPC with a couple of forgettable lines of dialogue, but that's okay, I prefer to stay out of the spotlight. I believe I have found, in my complete normality, the path to a peaceful existence.

Until this morning.

I managed to get to class without a hitch, finding the perfect seat in a small corner at the back of the room, hidden from the world. The bell rings and class is about to start. Everything seems to be going well, until the teacher announces: "This year a new and very special student will join us!" As soon as he finishes the sentence the door swings open and a girl makes her dramatic entrance.

She is tall, extraordinarily tall. She maybe reaches two meters. Her fiery red hair is gathered in a long braid, highlighted by the finely embroidered white tunic. The latter sways, driven by a breeze coming from an unknown origin, showing off her toned legs and the golden sandals that enclose a pair of delicate feet. Her entire figure seems to shine with its own light, giving her a regal and extremely sensual aura. She is the embodiment of beauty.

I can see the lustful looks of my male companions, but who can blame them. Even I can't take my attention away from this wonderful being.

“Some of you may have already recognized her, but this young woman is the daughter of the goddess herself! She took part in a cultural exchange project and our class will have the honor of hosting her!” says the teacher, then steps aside and lets the divine newcomer continue: “Thank you very much, teacher. My name is Stellanova. I ask you to abandon any formality with my person. Treat me as your equal, after all I am here to gain experience and learn the habits and customs of common people. I can't wait to get to know each one of you. I'm sure we'll all become friends in no time!”

Listening to her wonderful voice is addictive. The whole class hangs on her lips. Everyone looks at her as if she were a goddess... well she is, but that's not the point!

Her mere presence threatens to collapse my path to normalcy towards a peaceful life. But all is not lost, I will just have to do as usual, limiting interactions with her to a minimum. She won't even notice my existence.

“Now that the introductions are over you can go and sit in that empty spot next to Teo.” says the teacher to Stellanova. Perfect, my usual luck. Now it will seem strange if I don't talk to her, at least every now and then.

The divine being begins to advance towards me, I can feel the anxiety rising with every step. Halfway, however, her long tunic gets caught on a bench, causing her to end up upside down. The tension that grips me eases a little. The goddess stands up with a red face from embarrassment and quickly reaches her new desk.

The far from divine scene I just witnessed gave me the impression that, rather than a goddess, I was looking at a particularly clumsy girl who puts on a lot of airs. Now that I think about it, “Stellanova” is a rather stupid name, maybe it's a stage name that she chose for herself. Let's not talk about the dress. She looks like a cosplayer rather than a divine being, perhaps she should have opted for some designer clothing.

My very unkind considerations are interrupted when Stellanova sits next to me and our eyes meet for a few moments. I can sense malice in those deep green eyes of hers. Did I do something to make her angry!? We didn't even exchange a word. I’m not good at all with girls.

Her mother, the goddess, is said to take great pleasure in subjecting anyone who falls into her wrath to unspeakable torture. She is her daughter, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Maybe she'll kill me, maybe she'll take it out on my family too. But she doesn't know who my parents are... no, wait, she's omnipotent, she'll find out with her magical goddess powers. How far can she go to get revenge? Maybe she can even read my mind, I should stop thinking, just in case.

"Too late!" Stellanova's melodious voice resonates all around me.

The school is gone and I suddenly find myself in the clouds, sitting on a soft pink surface. “I know your little mind can't comprehend the situation, so I will help you.” the divine voice booms again, “You are literally in the palm of my hand.” The realization hits me like lightning: She's a giantess and I'm just an insect ready to receive her divine punishment.

“Now, where were we? Of course! You were coming to realize that having blasphemous thoughts about a goddess, right alongside said goddess, might not be the brightest of ideas.” Stellanova's immense face looms over me, looking at me with an air of superiority. I must admit that it suits her very much.

I clearly made a big mistake and now I find myself with my back against the wall, a wall of flesh. Gathering all my courage, I abandon what little dignity I have and bend down shouting: “I take it all back, my goddess! Please at least spare my family! I'll do anything, please!" Stellanova starts laughing. Her laugh is like music, it makes me want to join her. Once she regained her composure she replied: “What kind of monster did you take me for!? I will not kill your parents for so little, but I will gladly accept your plea. With the comments just now you have earned yourself a lifetime of torment. Get ready, because from today you will be my personal slave!”

“Clearly a little punishment is in order. Look down.” the goddess commands and I obey immediately, leaning over the edge of her palm to be greeted by a terrifying sight.

Her golden sandaled feet stand on the remains of multiple blocks of my city. I struggle to realize how many people must have died under the goddess's soles. How many lives have just been shattered at the mere whim of this all-powerful girl? Is it because I made her angry?

“Calm down Teo, I already told you that I am not a genocidal monster. For the record, if I were a monster, I would still be one of the super sexy ones. Don't think I don't know what you think about my killer body.” says the goddess, letting her narcissistic side shine through, “All this is only happening in our heads. I just wanted to scare you for saying that my beautiful name is stupid.”

“Is that insignificant little house next to my big toe where you live? Nice, not as nice as mine though.” Still shaken by the whole situation, I reply, “Not all of us can live in a golden temple.” With a cheeky smile Stellanova replies: “Don't worry, if you ever find yourself without a roof over your head, my temple welcomes all the faithful with open arms. Maybe we could have you clean the bathrooms, what do you think?" Having said that, she crushes my little home, along with the entire neighborhood, reducing it to nothing. “Imprint this image in your mind and use it as a warning the next time you decide to comment on a girl's fashion tastes, especially those of your own goddess.”


-


I'm back in class. Everything is back to normal and the first hour seems to be almost over.

In the desk next to mine Stellanova looks at me like a cat looks at a trapped mouse. It's over, I have become the target of the most powerful bully in the world. “It's not a very nice thought, but I can understand your feelings. I'll give you the rest of the day free to try to rationalize your new role as a slave!” says the goddess, violating the privacy of my mind for a second time.

The rest of the school day passes uneventfully, but after what happened, I can't follow any lessons. I feel exhausted. I went from being one step away from inner peace to falling into the clutches of what turned out to be more of a demon than a goddess. "I heard you!" Stellanova takes over again.

The last bell rings and people start gathering their things. I have to get out of here as soon as possible. I get up and run out of the classroom.

After a short walk I reach my house, happy to find it still intact. Thank goodness it was only a dream. My parents are still at work, so I decide to take refuge in my room, where I can feel safe from the whole world. A mixture of disappointment and fear comes over me when I open the door.

There she is. Lying on my bed with her legs dangling is Stellanova. She's replaced the tunic with a baggy sweatshirt and a pair of skimpy shorts that show off her firm ass. I see that in the end my fashion advice did not go unheeded. She even had the foresight to take off her sandals before climbing onto my bed, placing them in a corner of the room. She grunts, rolling her eyes. Evidently the goddess listened to my thoughts again.

“Could you stop getting into my head? But more importantly, how did you get into my house? You said you wouldn't bother me anymore today." I ask her. Sitting down she replies: “I am a goddess, I can go wherever I want, whenever I want. Besides, today, I'm here as your classmate and friend, not your mistress! And I was bored.”.

I look at her confused: “Since when are we friends? We've only known each other for a few hours and the first thing you did was threaten to trample me and this house." Unperturbed Stellanova replies: “What did you expect? The first thing you thought of me was that I was clumsy, I couldn't help but take revenge. However, you're right, before we become friends we need to get to know each other better and that's exactly why I looked at your computer history!”

Completely red with embarrassment I shout at her: “Don't you know what privacy is!?” Ignoring me, the goddess continues: “Do you consider yourself a normal boy? I wonder if others would think so too if they found out that you like being humiliated by girls. Bow to me and kiss my feet.” and with these words she stretches her legs, offering me her perfect feet.

I can only remain absorbed by this breathtaking vision. In front of me a goddess is offering the chance to make my perverse fantasies come true. She teases me further by moving her long toes in a sensual way. I don't think I've ever been so hard in my life, but, with an immense mental effort, I manage to break her spell and, gathering all the courage I have left, I tell her: “No! You can't come here, into my house, and think you can do whatever you want!”

“Theo!” says Stellanova, radiating divine authority, “I swear, if you don't put your fucking tongue on my soles now, of your own free will, I will force you, using brute force.” Completely terrified I throw myself at her feet and start kissing her heels, licking her arches and sucking her toes, as if my life depended on it. Which, at this point, could very well be true. Her soft skin smells slightly of incense and her sweat is like honey. I can't leave her feet anymore.

Softening her tone the goddess says, “Look, I wouldn't ask you to do something like this if I wasn't also interested in this fetish. I told you before. For today I'm here as your friend and I want it to be fun for both of us. And now continue to adore my little ones, you're doing a great job.”

After enjoying my work on her divine soles for about ten minutes, absentmindedly playing with her pussy still covered by her pants, she tells me: “You are really good at these humiliating tasks, I made the right choice in taking you as my slave. But I wanted to talk to you about another discovery I made while reading your search history.” I pull away from her feet to look at her, “Do you have a thing for tall women? And by tall women I don't mean tall like me, but as big as buildings and you want to see them do naughty things! I'm starting to think that I wasn't the only one who enjoyed this morning's show. Did you know it was supposed to be a punishment?”

I didn't think the situation could get more embarrassing than this.

“I feel guilty for revealing your secrets, so I'll tell you one. I love being a giantess. So why don't we play a game, and live out this fantasy of ours to the fullest?” Stellanova says, blushing intensely. She brings one of her feet to my erect cock, massaging it gently with her toes. Her eyes pierce my soul, waiting for an answer.

"It looks fantastic!" I tell her, letting the situation overwhelm me.

The goddess's smile grows brighter. Her skilled massage is bringing me closer and closer to orgasm, but just as I'm about to reach climax I feel her foot getting heavier. It's getting bigger. No... I'm the one who's getting smaller! The pressure increases more and more, and then suddenly disappears. Stellanova's gigantic sole looms over my entire body.

“It's not time to come yet. I have something special in store for us!” and with these words the goddess slams her foot on me, transforming me into an insignificant red stain on the floor of my room.


-


I wake up disoriented and still extremely horny, in the middle of the streets of a metropolis. I am still alive! “Of course you're still alive, it's all a fantasy. No matter how many times you die, I will always bring you back to life. One last thing you won't cum until I say so! Enjoy the show.” Stellanova says, communicating mentally.

Only now do I realize that the people around me are desperately running away from something. It immediately became clear to me what the cause of all this panic was. I turn to see Stellanova advancing towards me bigger than any skyscraper, completely naked. I remain speechless. This has to be the best thing ever, I don't even know if I'm worthy of watching it. Her firm tits seem to rise up to defy gravity itself, her toned belly dances together with her delicate hips and between her powerful legs her dripping, sex-hungry vagina.

“Thank you, you can enjoy the sight of my divine body as much as you want.” With each step hundreds of people are obliterated beneath her feet and buildings in her path disintegrate against her body, “But your little cock won't be enough to please me. However, I think that skyscraper is right for the job!” and without much ceremony Stellanova straddles the building and begins to devour the top with her vagina.

He slowly picks up the pace, unleashing intense earthquakes with the rhythm of her thrusts. This pornographic show of the goddess causes all the surrounding buildings to collapse. It's a miracle that the skyscraper in her vagina is still intact. “I know you're still alive Teo.” Stellanova says, her voice distorted by growing pleasure, “I want you to burn this moment into your eyes, because, when we're done, you won't be able to jerk off to anything other than me!”

The goddess's cries of pleasure become louder and louder. She is about to reach orgasm, but suddenly stops and says, looking at my tiny figure: “Let's take this game to another level.” She starts to grow even bigger, destroing me with her ass, along with the rest of the city.

I am now on the top of a mountain, surrounded by snow. The entire horizon is dominated by the figure of Stellanova, busy completing the work of the poor skyscraper with two fingers. She must be the size of an entire continent. “I'm going to flood the entire nation, watch Teo!” my huge classmate shouts before coming, unleashing a tsunami of unprecedented dimensions.

The tidal wave formed by Stellanova's love juices overwhelms the entire country, sparing no one. Not even the mountain I stand on is still intact. The experience of drowning in the squirt of a divine being proves surprisingly pleasurable. “I still have one last card to play before I let you come!” are the last words I hear before everything goes black.

I'm on the moon. I can survive without a spacesuit, probably courtesy of Stellanova. Speaking of the devil, here she is floating in the void of space twice the size of the earth. “I want to show you another little fetish that I particularly like.'' says the goddess, and then goes to touch her clitoris. With a groan she begins to stretch and shape it, fashioning an immense penis from it.

It's a dick, but I can't help but find myself drawn to it. It has something feminine and elegant about it. “Do we want to compete to see who has the longest one? No, I have the impression that it wouldn't be a fair competition. How about we see which of us can last the longest?” Having said this she brings the tip of his female penis to the earth's surface and, with a powerful trust, passes the planet from side to side. “Come on, start jerking off!” the goddess tells me. Without hesitation I bring my hand to my cock and start rubbing it, looking for the much-needed relief.

Seeing her fuck an entire planet is extremely exciting. I don't think I can last much longer. Evidently the same goes for her too, because, after a few seconds, we come at the same time. My penis squirts a surprising amount of cum by my standards, but Stellanova is on a whole other level. The goddess's powerful cock muscles shoot an astronomical amount of cum into the stars, leaving a white trail, just like a comet.


-


We are back in my room lying on my bed, both breathless from the experience.

“I don't think I'll be able to go back to my normal life, right?” I ask her. She looks at me and then smiles, saying: “Not by chance, you are the best slave that could have happened to me. After what we did today we will be together forever!”

Chapter End Notes:

A longer story than usual. It took me a while to make it. let me know what you think!


Follow me on:

-Deviantart: https://deviantart.com/alexandrathegreat000 

-Giantess World: https://giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=141122 

-Facebook: https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557545241154 

-Instagram: https://instagram.com/alexandrathegreat0002/

-Twitter: https://twitter.com/GreatAlexandra0 

to see amazing cover art for my stories!