- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Attention: Contains explicit material.

How far could an eccentric dictator go to win a war?

Private Marco runs through the corridors of the capital's headquarters.

As usual, he's late.

All stationed units were summoned for a military demonstration called by the Supreme Commander himself.

Many would have even killed to be in the same room with the woman at the head of the entire state, many, however, would have killed her if they had been in the same room.

It is clear that the Supreme Commander is a controversial figure. She prefers to spend the people's taxes on stupid personal projects, such as thirty-meter-high golden statues, private parties lasting for weeks, propaganda campaigns aimed at saving her doomed public figure, and other useless but rather expensive things.

This money could be used to improve the poor living conditions of the people, create services and import increasingly scarce supplies, or, at least, use them to improve the country's war arsenal, with the hope of turning the tide of the multiple wars against neighboring states and in which thousands of young compatriots lose their lives every day.

Once arrives on site Marco is greeted by the furious gaze of his superior.

Most likely, he would not have survived to return to the front to die.

“This is a special moment, it would be unworthy to ruin it by shedding your blood. This time your insubordination will be forgiven.” the unit leader says to the private, clearly not meaning a single word, “Be thankful the Supreme Commander isn't still present or things would have been very different. Go get in line, soldier!”

Marco slips silently into the ranks and, grateful for having escaped death, stands at attention alongside his friend Riccardo.

"Didn't the alarm ring... again?" his companion teases him.

"Lower your voice. I don't want to make another bad impression... or get executed."

“Where is the Supreme Commander?” Marco continues, only now noticing the large monitor in the center of the square where the unit is lined up waiting for the demonstration to begin.

“Do you miss your little girlfriend?” Riccardo asks ironically.

“I told you to lower your voice, do you want to be shot on the spot?” Marco replies, “Besides, I don't like crazy people.”

“She may be crazy, but have you seen what curves the Commander has?” the friend continues.

Before they can continue with their antics, the screen lights up, catching everyone's attention.

The face of the Supreme Commander looms over the soldiers.

“Does this thing work?” her voice booms from the immense speakers mounted on the sides of the screen.

Her bright blue eyes light up as she darts over the troops gathered in the square.

“Here you are, my brave little soldiers!” she greets them jovially, “It's me, Francesca De La Dominante! Your amazing Supreme Commander!”

With an agile pirouette she moves away from the camera and assumes a ridiculous pose, not dissimilar to that of a superhero straight out of some cheap comic book, allowing her audience to admire her figure in full.

“How did she get dressed?” Marco asks, shocked by the sight before him.

“I told you, crazy, but an extremely sexy crazy one” adds Riccardo, wiping a trickle of drool from the side of his mouth.

Francesca is a woman in her late twenties, with an angel's face framed by short black hair. As Riccardo has repeatedly pointed out, she has been blessed with killer curves, accentuated by the camouflage uniform she is wearing at the moment. This covers so little of her body that it would not have been strange to think that the jacket, which had the arduous task of covering the Commander's breasts, could be part of a cosplay straight out of some third-rate porn.

“I know you are working hard to guarantee your country, but above all me, a glorious victory! I appreciate it! The problem is that you are weak. You get no results. So I have decided to take over the reins and lead you to victory myself!” Francesca continues with her monologue while moving the camera to frame a crowded square.

“I think I saw her nipple as she moved!” shouts Riccardo full of excitement.

“Shut up!” Marco counters.

“I have infiltrated the heart of the enemy capital and I am ready to launch a devastating surprise attack!” gloats the Supreme Commander, “Thanks to the new and revolutionary discoveries in the medical field, which I have personally financed by further increasing your taxes, I have become the ultimate weapon! It should happen in a few moments… I think. This camera is no longer needed. Look to the horizon!"

Saying this, Francesca interrupts the connection, leaving everyone in a state of great confusion.

Silence falls on the ranks of soldiers. Marco could see the unease that the Commander's strange words had left in the air.

BOOOOOMM!!!!

The sound of a thousand bombs threatens to split Marco's eardrums, and he tries in vain to cover his ears. Panic broke out around him. People screaming and running for cover, others huddled on the ground.

“Is the enemy attacking us? I don't see any explosions..."

As soon as the noise dies down and the private manages to regain a semblance of composure, he looks up to find himself in front of the most incredible scenario he has ever seen.


-


Supreme Commander Francesca De La Dominante stands immense on the horizon.

She looks like a titan straight out of legends. A divine being tens of kilometers high compared to whom men are nothing but dust.

Its instantaneous growth obliterated the entire enemy capital, with the same power as a nuclear warhead. Where once a thriving civilization once stood, there now lies a desolate land dotted with the remains of what was the heart of one of the world's major powers.

In its place a pair of combat boots as immaculate as gigantic.

It must be the largest massacre ever witnessed in the history of humanity. The number of victims is incalculable. Men and women, elderly and children, all swept away mercilessly under the soles of the definitive weapon.

Looking with curiosity at the macabre spectacle at her feet, Francesca lets out a laugh, and then a cry of joy!

"OH MY GOD! I'm immense! As a child they told me my head was in the clouds, I think I understand what they meant! AHAHAHAHAH!”

The sheer force of her voice is enough to make her stupid joke heard across the continent, clearing the skies of clouds, creating stormy winds, and shattering eardrums, if not killing all survivors within a mile of her.

“Now that you have been able to test my new power first-hand, you can only give up!” The Supreme Commander declares, then takes a short pause and adds, undaunted,“I have no idea how to get back to normal size, so I'm going to sit here and wait for you bugs to find a way to communicate with me. If I do not receive your unconditional surrender within 10 minutes I will have no choice but to wipe your insignificant country from the face of the world. It's not polite to keep a girl waiting!”

Having said that, the giantess begins to sit down, reducing the few remains under her immense camouflage-ass to nothing.

She slowly undoes the knots in her boots, finally letting her delicate feet breathe, before uncaringly tossing the pair of footwear into a confining state, unaware of the carnage caused.

“They stink a little… but don't pay attention to it.” Francesca says with a hint of misplaced embarrassment, when the rancid smell of her sweaty feet reaches her nose.

What for her was a simple stench, for the little people under the shadow of her soles was a toxic gas strong enough to kill surrounding flora and fauna.

Making herself comfortable, she stretches out her long bare legs digging into the pristine soil, destroying in the process some small towns and exponentially increasing the number of victims.

The titan's attention is captured by one of the still intact cities. She carefully uproots the entire portion of land where the small buildings stand and takes it to vote, studying it with curiosity.

“It feels like I'm playing with a model. I can hardly believe that real people live there.”

The Commander's flow of thoughts is interrupted by a gurgling sound coming from her stomach.

New perverse ideas form in her mind. So, without too much ceremony, she stuffs the entire city into her mouth, only to spit it out a few seconds later, dissatisfied with the earthy taste.

“I should have expected it.”

The immense lump of saliva, debris and bodies coming from Francesca's mouth falls on a small village in the mountains, crushing the buildings and the people right in the middle of an emergency evacuation.

Finishing spitting out bits of dirt, the Supreme Commander proclaims:“All this work has really tired me out. I've changed my mind, I'm going to take a nap and then I'm going to kill you all! Enjoy these last moments that I have mercifully given you! Good night!"

She lies down and, crushing another thousand innocent people under his back, lets herself be transported into the world of dreams, leaving the surviving population in total panic.


-


At headquarters Marco, like many others, cannot look away, absorbed by the spectacle on the horizon. It feels like the mountains themselves are moving, and no matter how much his common sense tells him this is all wrong, he can't help but feel an unhealthy attraction.

His moment of ecstasy is interrupted by Riccardo, who places a hand on his shoulder, and then calmly adds: "It's not fair that those stupid clothes grew up with her too!"

Chapter End Notes:

A piece of literature from a game of Risk I played recently. Inspiration can come from any source!

I hope you enjoyed it, as always let me know your opinions!


Follow me on:

-Deviantart: https://deviantart.com/alexandrathegreat000 

-Giantess World: https://giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=141122 

-Facebook: https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557545241154  

-Instagram: https://instagram.com/alexandrathegreat0002/ 

-Twitter: https://twitter.com/GreatAlexandra0 

to see amazing cover art for my stories!