- Text Size +

CHAPTER 2

Everythings going Nancy's way






   At this moment it is 4:42 AM on Saturday and Matt is waking up. He wipes the sleep from his eyes and they slowly adjusts to the light. At first he doesn't recognise his environment and he has to admit to himself that he feels a bit scared. He sees that he is sitting on a vast plane that appears to be quite plush and covered in rough fabric. When he looks past his immediate area he realizes that he is on an enormous bed in an enormous room. Its not long before he realizes that its his enormous room and he is on his enormous bed.

   "I must be dreaming" says Matt out loud imagining himself still asleep in his bed but the harder he tries to open his eyes the more difficult it is to deny that they are in fact already open and he is not dreaming. "How did this happen? I need to find help. I can't live like this. What if I'm stuck like this forever?' are just a few of the thoughts racing trough Matt's head and in spite of this terrifying situation fear isn't the strongest emotion he is feeling, in fact if he had to list his emotions in the order that he was feeling them he would have to say that fear would come in fourth behind shock, anger and curiosity. If Matt hadn't kept thinking about it they might have stayed in that order but when he thinks about how this has happened the conclusion he comes to has fear out in front with a comanding lead.

   'Catrina! It had to be Catrina' thinks Matt. It all makes perfect sense to him, Catrina had been away at collage and those university labs always had some new experiment going. 'She must have taken some kind of shrinking device from her school and used it on me in my sleep. She had said that her goal for the summer was to stand on my face and make me kiss her feet. Stuck like this I wouldn't be able to put up much of a fight' thinks Matt.

   Matt hates the idea of being a snitch but this is way over the line, even for Catrina so he formulates a plan to climb down his comforter and make his way to his step mother's room. Once there he'll just climb up onto her bed, get her attention and she'll force Catrina to change him back. Matt makes his way down onto the floor and starts the long trek to his step mother's room.

   It is now 5:13 AM and Matt has just crawled under his bedroom door out into the hallway. Nancy's door is at the other end of the hall and it seems as though it is miles away. Between his current position and Nancy's door is a stairway, a bathroom and Catrina's room.

   Its now 5:30 AM and Matt is passing his step sister's door. He hears an alarm clock going off and hopes that it isn't Catrina's. The alarm only goes off for a couple of seconds and he assumes that some one has just hit the snooze button.

   Its now 5:40 AM and the alarm sounds again. At this point he is past Catrina's door and he is relieved to find that the sound is coming form in front of him. Again the alarm only lasts for a moment.

   Its now 5:50 AM as Matt slides under his step mother's door just as her alarm clock goes off again and he looks up to see the first person he has seen since he has shrunk. He watches as Nancy hits the snooze button again and rolls over burying her face in her pillow. The sight of something that big moving unnerves him.

   Its now 6:18 AM and Matt has just made it up onto Nancy's bed. He has watched her hit the snooze button two more times since he first came under her door. As Matt walks the length of her bed in an attempt to get near enough to her ear to try to get her attention he notices a terrible smell. He stares at his step mother's gigantic sock clad foot and wonders how it could stink so bad. He takes a moment to size himself up in comparison to her foot and realizes that he is barely as tall as her heel. An image of that giant heel comming down on him urges him to get past her feet as quickly as possible.

   Its now 6:20 AM and the alarm sounds again and Nancy springs up to a sitting position, rubs her eyes and looks at the clock. Right now Matt is along side his step mother's leg near her ankle and the extremely loud alarm mixed with her colossal movement holds him frozen with fear. "Oh my god I'm going to be so late. Damn snooze button!" says Nancy as she swings her legs off of the bed. Nancy doesn't know that her step son is now a mere two inches tall and she doesn't know that a moment ago he was on her bed trying to get her attention and she doesn't know that at this very moment he is flying through the air as she has just inadvertently kicked him off of her bed and she doesn't know that in less then one minute from now her dreams are about to come true.

   Matt can hardly comprehend the force with witch he had just been kicked. He is surprised that the impact didn't kill him but he is sure that the landing he is about to make will do the job. He lands with a thud and the little wind that was left behind by Nancy's kick is gone but he is still alive. He feels wetness all over the front of his body and checks to see if its blood but none of the moisture is red. As he starts to get his breath back he immediately notices that the wetness he feels smells a lot like Nancy's socked foot and he realizes that the moisture is from her sweaty sock. A second later he realizes that that same smell seems to be coming from all around him. Poor Matt has landed in his step mother's running shoe. This is not where he wants to be so he looks up to see if he can climb out of the shoe and sees the most horrifying sight that he has ever seen. Nancy's gigantic sock clad foot entering the very shoe he is in.

   It all happens so fast. First her toes knock Matt on his back, then as her foot slides in he is pushed almost to the toe section. Unfortunately for Matt Nancy raises her toes as her heel pops in leaving him stuck under the ball of her foot. Matt hopes beyond hope that she will feel him in her shoe and take it off to see what the obstruction is but to his dismay she simply stamps her foot into her shoe for comfort and ties it tight.

   At this moment poor Matt is in agony, the pressure from Nancy's foot is so intense that he is sure that he will be crushed like a grape at any moment. As Nancy fell asleep in the same clothes she wore to the gym the day before, and then woke up late, she doesn't have time to change so Matt finds himself assaulted by the most foul odor he has encountered. As the sock, already wet with Nancy's foot sweat presses down on him it has the effect of a giant sponge being squeezed against his entire body forcing gallons of the disgusting liquid into his eyes, nose and mouth. He feels that even if he doesn't get crushed by the automobile sized foot he is under that he will surely drown in his step mother's foot sweat.

   Matt doesn't know that in spite of all the pain he is in that the magic that did this to him won't allow him to die. He doesn't know that in spite of how bad it hurt that the worst was yet to come. He didn't know that it will be hours before he sees anything other then the bottom of Nancy's sock clad foot.

   Nancy finishes putting on her other shoe, grabs her purse from her night stand and stands up. Matt is getting his first taste of what Nancy's full weight feels like. The crushing weight of the foot he is under increases a thousand fold and then he feels the sensation of flying in his stomach, even though he is still pressed so tightly between her sock and shoe that he can't move a muscle, then he feels the sensation of falling followed by the slam of her foot once again crushing him under her full weight causing the sweaty sock to pour more of its vile contents over him. The process is repeated four more times and he guesses she must be walking then the full crushing weight of his step mother seems to settle on him.
 
   At this moment Nancy is standing still, looking at her shoes. "I don't remember these shoes being this comfortable." says Nancy. Though the sound is a bit muffled Matt hears his step mother mention the new comfort factor of her shoes and can't believe that she finds a lump under her foot in her shoe to be a pleasurable experience. Matt doesn't know that the reason Nancy is enjoying the lump under her foot in her shoe is because she is imagining that that lump is him and Nancy doesn't know that the lump under her foot in her shoe is exactly what she has always wanted.

   Forty minutes have passed since Matt was first introduced to the hellish confines of his step mother's shoe under her foot and he is starting to get the hang of how to catch a breath in between her footsteps. He even finds that he is becoming desensitized to the smell, though the taste is becoming more and more unbarable by the minute as he has now swallowed so much of her foot sweat that his stomach hurts, but for the last fifteen minutes leading up to this very moment Nancy has been standing in line waiting for her turn to audition. This means that there are no footsteps for Matt to catch a breath between. To make matters worse Nancy is enjoying imagining that the lump under her foot in her shoe is Matt so much that she lifts her other foot off of the ground and rests it on top of the foot that Matt is under and is Merrily bouncing up and down on the ball of her foot in an attempt to apply as much weight to the lump under her foot in her shoe as possible.

   Matt is in more pain then ever before and he realizes that if he doesn't find some way to get his step mother's attention that he will be stuck here all day and he doesn't think that he can take that but even when she isn't balancing all of her weight directly on him he can't move even a fraction. The only part of his body that he can move is his tongue but to use his tongue to try to get her attention will mean licking this horrible smelling sweat drenched sock and licking it hard enough for her to feel it on her foot through this horrible smelling sweat drenched sock. Matt has no choice, the full weight of his step mother bouncing up and down on his tiny form is to much to bare so he will do the unthinkable and stick out his tongue.

   Nancy is feeling very nervous and she is thinking about how much she would love to just get this over with. At the very same moment that Matt's tongue touches her foot through the fabric of her sock the producer of the show comes over and picks Nancy out of the line. Matt can hear the sound of women complaining that they were next as he feels his step mother start to walk again. She wasn't stopping to see what had just licked her foot but at least she was walking and he could once again sneak in a breath between her footfalls.

   Nancy knows that this audition isn't for some free comunity production, this audition is for a big time broadway show so she knows that she has to step it up if she wants the part so the routine she has prepared is very difficult. Most of it is a breeze for her but one combination has her worried. There is a leap into a spin, the leap is easy but she has never been able to pull off the spin. She thinks of pulling it from her arrangement but she is here and the producers are watching and it is too late to come up with something else so she goes for it. The leap goes off without a hitch and upon landing Matt is stomped so hard that his tongue came out. At the same moment that Matt's tongue made contact with Nancy's foot she went into her spin and it was perfect. The producers loved her and gave her the part.

   Nancy is having the best day of her life while Matt is having the worst day of his. Matt doesn't know it now but but his future will be filled with far worse days then this while Nancy's life will keep getting better.

   Having got the part Nancy is feeling great and now that she is going to be in a huge stage production she feels even more pressure to stay in shape and since she is feeling so good and she is already wearing her workout clothes she decides to go to the gym. Nancy arrives at the gym and her timing is perfect. Her favorite workout is step aerobics and it just so happens that a step class is just about to start. She takes a position at the front of the class and starts to warm up. As Nancy bounces up and down on her step, poor Matt, who's mouth has been held open against his will this whole time do to the fact that his face is pressed so hard into the sole of his step mother's foot that he can't move his jaw, finds that with each step she takes his tongue is forced against her foot.

   Nancy looks around the room and realizes that she doesn't know anyone here and thinks about how great it would be if her best friend Jaclyn were here so she could tell some one about the amazing day she is having. At that very moment when poor Matt's tongue touches her foot Jaclyn walks into the class and with choruses of "Oh my god what are you doing heres?" and "It is so good to see yous." she takes the step right next to Nancy.

   By the end of the step class poor Matt's tongue is so swollen that it gets stuck in the weave of Nancy's sock and will stay that way until Nancy decides to take off her shoe at witch point he hopes she will see him and help him. From within his private prison Matt can here the muffled coversation of his step mother and her best friend.

   "All these years that we've been friends and I never knew you came here for step class." says Nancy. "Yeah I come in every Saturday at three o clock." says Jaclyn. "I usually come in here for the Friday class but now that I know you come on Saturday I'll just switch so we can hang out." says Nancy. "Yeah you don't have to do that." "why?" "Well moneys been kind of tight so I won't be renewing my membership and its running out at the end of the week." "You know my husband left me a bunch of money when he died. Why don't you just let me pay for you?" "No. I couldn't let you do that. I would always feel like I owed you." says Jaclyn. Nancy wants to insist but she knows how stubborn and proud she is so with a pout on she surrenders. just as she was wishing there was a way for Jaclyn to stay a member without hurting her pride a fitness instructor walks up right beside her and says "Hey management just told me to give away this year long free membership. Any takers?" As Jaclyn yells "Ooo me." and snatches the free membership from the instructor, Nancy starts to think about how all day long it seems like she has had the best luck of her whole life, then it hits her, she remembers the conversation she had with Matt right before she went to bed.

   "Jaclyn I'm sorry but I have something I need to check on so I'll give you a call later OK." says Nancy. "OK hon bye." says Jaclyn waving at her friend who is practically running out the door. On her way home Nancy feels the need to test her theory so she does twenty miles over the limit. Not only does she zip past two police cars without so much as a second look from them but she also catches every light and when she pulls up in front of her house a twenty dollar bill blows right up to her and lands on her shoe. As Nancy bends down to pick it up she can't help but stare at the shoe that contains the little lump thats been under her foot all day for a moment before running into the house and straight up to her bedroom.

   As soon as Nancy enters her bedroom she uses the toe of her other shoe to pull off the one with the lump in it, then quickly bends down to pick it up and look inside but its empty, then she feels that the lump is still under her foot so she sits on the edge of her bed and rests her leg at the ankle on her knee and turns the sole of her foot up toward her face. Her nose is instantly assaulted by the smell. She sees poor Matt stuck to her horrible smelling sock and when she thinks about what it must have been like for Matt to spend the whole day in her shoe under this horrible smelling sock she can't help but laugh. Matt is thrilled to not only be out of the shoe but to be found by his loving step mother. He tries to yell up to her but his mouth is still stuck to her sock.

   "Oh Matt your the sweetest boy on the face of the earth. I can't believe you shrunk yourself and hid in my shoe and then spent the whole day under my smelly feet just to be my little good luck charm. I have to admit that I'm really surprised and very pleased that you chose my shoe to hide in. You must have known about my giantess fantasy or something huh." Matt tries to scream his protests but Nancy just assumes that he is agreeing with her and continues to ramble. "I just can't believe that you love me so much that you would indulge me to this extent. I really like that your OK with being under my feet, you felt wonderful under my foot all day but I have to ask, how could you stand being under these twice worn socks all day? I mean they really stink. I bet you like the smell of my stinky feet don't you. You know this is the best thing anyone has ever done for me, now I'll never have to worry about giving a bad performance as long as I have my little good luck charm under my foot. This is the best day of my life, my handsome young man loves me so much that he is willing to sacrifice all of his freedom to live under my feet forever just so I'll always have good luck and be happy. You know what, I'm so happy with you right now that I have to give you a reward, hmm lets see. I know, since you like the way my stinky feet smell so much I'll put my shoe back on and let you snuggle up under my stinky foot until tomarrow morning."

   Nancy lowers her foot back down to the floor and stands up without a care in the world for what her step son is going through. Matt again finds himself pounded under the giant foot of his step mother and as she lifts her foot to put her shoe back on the notion of being once again smashed into the sole of her foot and of her knowing about it and not only being OK with it but actually enjoying it and of her thinking that he wants to be under her feet because she thinks that he likes the smell is just too overwhelming and as the terror sets in Matt is hit with a rush of adrenalin and just before she slides her foot all the way into the shoe Matt manages to free his face and let out a scream of protest. Nancy hears him and tries to convince herself that he was just screaming out of excitement but she can clearly sense the desperation in his voice. For just a moment she pauses, thinking maybe she should take him out but its a very short pause and she slides her foot the rest of the way into her shoe and ties it as tight as she can. Matt starts to weep uncontrollably, not that he could separate what were his tears and what was Nancy's foot sweat and just when he thinks that things can't get any worse he can feel the same pressure that he had felt earlier when Nancy was waiting in line for her audition.

   Nancy is in fact recreating what for her was the most pleasurable part of her day. She is once again standing with her other foot resting on the foot that Matt is under only this time instead of bouncing on her foot she just lifts her heel off of the ground and focuses all of her weight on the ball of her foot. Feeling tiny Matt's little body being crushed under every ounce her titanic weight sends shivers down her spine and fills her womanhood with dripping lust. After over an hour of pressing, stomping. grinding, smashing and jumping on Matt in any way she could think of Nancy gets out of her clothes, leaving only her shoes and socks on, and crawls into bed, there she pleasures herself for another hour before falling asleep leaving Matt to swelter in the heat and putrid stench of her shoe until morning.