- Text Size +

GOOD LUCK CHARM
CHAPTER 1

Meet the Sims family






   Friday afternoon, the last day of school before summer break, the sun is shining bright, not a cloud in the sky, its just two hours until the biggest party of the year will be at Brian's house, his parents are out of town, all of the hottest girls in school are going to be there, getting drunk, eager to embrace an adult life filled with bad choices and the wonderful feelling of knowing that there is no school for the next three months fills the air, the perfect day for any sixteen year old boy, unless your name is Matt Sims who at this very moment isn't enjoying this perfect day. In fact at this very moment Matt is right in the middle of yet another humiliating beating from his step sister Catrina.

   Catrina has just arrived home from collage to spend summer break with her mom and to torment Matt as much as possible. It wasn't that she didn't like her step brother, in fact quite the opposite, she liked him a lot but because he was four years younger then she was and because her mother had married his father it became taboo for her to persue her intrest in him leaving her jealous whenever she saw him with some other girl and angry that his life didn't revolve around her like she wanted it to, so Catrina took to taking her frustrations out on Matt.

   Poor Matt thinks that his step sister hates him because ever since the death of his father her mother seems to favor him over her. He doesn't know why his step mother favors him over her own daughter but it is very clear that she does. Poor Matt assumes that this is why at this very moment he is face down on the lawn with his step sister's knee on the back of his neck.

   "Come on Catrina let me up. Why do you always do this stuff to me?" asks Matt. "Because your my bitch. Say your my bitch right now! Say it!" says Catrina pressing her knee further onto Matt's neck. "Fine I'm your bitch. Are you happy now? Can I get up now?" says Matt with a bit more attitude then Catrina is willing to except so she brings the leg that isn't pressing Matt's face into the grass around and shoves her trainer clad foot right under his nose then leans forward and spits. It lands on Matt's cheek and Catrina bursts into laughter before spitting again. This time it lands on her trainer. "I'll let you up when your done licking my spit off of my shoe." says Catrina.

   As Matt lay there on his belly, licking Catrina's spit from her trainer he thought about how different his life would be if he were taller as he is only five foot six and Catrina is six foot one, or if he were stronger as he is quite skinny and Catrina is very athletic and has been taking karate lessons since she was six years old, but he isn't taller then she is and he isn't stronger then she is and so he has to lick Catrina's spit from her trainer or Catrina will continue Matt's beating. If only Matt's step mother could catch his step sister tormenting him, surely she would put a stop to it, but Catrina is far to clever to attempt to abuse him in front of her. He could tell his step mother but Matt is no snitch and snitching would most likely just make the next beating far worse.

   Matt licks the last of Catrina's spit from her trainer as Catrina stands up removing her knee from his neck. Matt tries to get up but before he can get his face two inches off of the ground Catrina puts her trainer clad foot on the back of his head shoving his face back down onto the lawn. Leaning forward on her knee she says "I almost forgot, this summer's Catrina fun time game will be that I will get you to kiss my feet while I stand on your face, in the bathroom while I do my hair and make up." Catrina then picks up her other trainer clad foot and adds it to the one that is already on the back of Matt's head and says "Kinda like this but you'll be face up, kissing my feet and I'll be doing my hair and make up." For what seems like an eternity to Matt, but in reality is just over a minute, Catrina Balances her full weight on poor Matt's head, all the while humming to herself and rocking on her heels. Much to poor Matt's relief Catrina finally steps down from his head. "See ya later bitch. This is going to be a great summer." says Catrina walking up to the house and going inside.

   Every summer for the past five years Catrina has come up with a new 'Catrina fun time game'. The first year her goal was to get Matt to eat a food item that she had stepped on. The second year her goal was to trick Matt into drinking her urine. The third year her goal was to make Matt lick all of her shoes clean. The Fourth year her goal was to make Matt literally kiss her butt in public and unfortunately for Matt Catrina has never failed to achieve her goals. Unlike most other sixteen year old boys Matt hates summer. Each year, just before summer break he thinks about running away from home but this would make his step mother very sad.

   Unlike with his step sister Matt has a wonderful relationship with his step mother. One might even call him a moma's boy and some do but this doesn't bother Matt at all as he loves his step mother very much.

   Nancy loves her step son just as much, if not more, then he loves her. When Nancy married Matt's father she felt that she had found her soul mate and when Matt's father died Nancy was devastated. It had been five years since Matt's father died and Nancy's neighbor and best friend Jaclyn is always telling her it is time to move on and meet some one new. Nancy is a very beautiful woman with blond hair, brown eyes, tall, slender and in fantastic shape so it isn't that she would have any trouble meeting some one new but Nancy has a secret fantasy.

   Nancy dreams of being a giantess. She fantasizes about having thousands of tiny people worshiping her, so enamored by her beauty that they would through themselves on the ground in front of her while she walks just to cussion her footsteps. She fantasizes that while they are cushioning her footsteps they will be so greatfull that she has chosen to step on them that they will kiss the soles of her feet while being crushed beneath them. It is the power that turns her on. The idea of a tiny person  helpless and at her mercy, who's sole purpose in life is to fullfill her every whim always makes her very excited. It is this very fantasy that made Matt's father so special.

   Matt's father was a very attractive man but what made Nancy love him so was that Matt's father would do anything for her including indulging her fantasy in every way humanly possible. He would role play with her, photoshop himself into pictures depicting himself as a tiny man under her feet and even lay down and let her walk on him. Over time Nancy's fantasy changed, she no longer dreamed of thousands of tiny worshipers at her feet. Nancy was so in love with Matt's father that she dreamed of him as her only tiny worshiper. Her love for him was so strong that she felt he was the only one deserving enough to worship her. Night after night she dreamed of what it would be like to have Matt's father as her tiny slave and she knew that if it were possible Matt's father would gladly oblige her but Matt's father was dead and the dreams faded. As the years passed the dreams slowly come back only it isn't Matt's father she dreams of anymore.

   Matt doesn't know that the reason his stepmother is so loving toward him is that with each passing year he looks more and more like his father and Matt doesn't know that each night his step mother dreams of him as her tiny little slave and if Matt knew that given half a chance his step mother would shrink him down to mere inches and keep him at her feet forever he might not be so receptive to her love.

   Frustrated and confused by her desire for Matt, Nancy decides to focus on her other pation, dancing. When Matt's father died he left his family very well off so Nancy doesn't have to work. Instead she takes tap and swing lessons. Add that to the formal ballet training she had as a girl and she is quite good.

   At this very moment Nancy is coming home from the gym. Earlier today she had an hour long tap lesson followed by a step aerobics class after witch she decided to jog home. Nancy is exhausted. It is 8:39 PM and Nancy walks into her kitchen to find that Matt has made dinner for her. "Hi mom" says Matt "Is all this for me?" she asks "Well I knew you were training today and you would be too tired to cook when you got home sooo." says Matt "Your so sweet" says Nancy smiling brightly. "So tomorrows the big day huh." says Matt. "Yeah. I'm really nervous. I've seen some of the other girls who are auditioning for the part and they are so much younger and prettier then me." says Nancy. "They might be younger but I doubt that their prettier." says Matt. Nancy smiles and says "Awww your so sweet but I do wish I had something to give me an edge over the competion, like a good luck charm." "You don't need luck Mom. I'm sure you'll knock em dead." says Matt. "Thank you sweety but flattery is not what I need right now, I need a good luck charm." says Nancy. "Well I wish I had a way to give you whatever you need to be happy." says Matt. At this very moment an image is forming in Nancy's head, an image of a tiny Matt accompanying her to her audition as her good luck charm and she knows that her dreams will be extra nice tonight. "I wish that too sweety." says Nancy with a sly grin.

   Nancy finishes her dinner and Matt offers to clean up as she looks very tired so Nancy heads up to bed. She is so tired that she kicks off her shoes and falls asleep on top of the covers. Matt doesn't know that at this very moment while he is wishing for his step mother's happiness that she is dreaming of him as her tiny good luck charm and Matt doesn't know that at this very moment a shooting star is passing by and Matt doesn't know that tomarrow morning his life will be drastically changed forever.