- Text Size +

            “Melanie, this is absurd!”  Reggie shouted, dangling precariously over what seemed like a thousand-foot drop.

            “You've left me with no choice,” the young blonde responded. “If you aren't going to ask Kristen out, then I have to take matters into my own hands.”

            “By shrinking me!?” Reggie currently stood at half an inch tall, pinched between the oppressive digits of his lifelong best friend.

            “Hey, we both know you're into this.” Even in Reggie's diminished stature, Melanie could feel the semi forming in his gym shorts. “If this doesn't bring the two of you together, then I don't know what will.” The musty odor of the women's locker room hit Reggie's senses a lot harder in his shrunken state, distracting him from noticing his friend’s antics. Standing before Kristen's open locker, Melanie grabbed a thin, black pair of yoga pants and unfurled them with her free hand. She then released the tiny Reggie from her grip, sending him hurtling through the air. Resistance dragged through the diminutive man's face and limbs as if he had leapt from an airplane and was plummeting towards the ground below. 

            His sudden drop was cut short by a vast expanse of plush fabric. Melanie caught him in the seat of their friend's pants. Despite the distance, the fall from one hand to another didn’t cause Reggie any injury, though it left his head a bit rattled. Before he could recover, the locker room's fluorescent lighting vanished behind a rising tide of black fabric as Melanie folded the pants back up with him inside.

            “Remember to take it easy and have fun, alright?” Melanie teased, shoving Reggie's velvety prison into Kristen's locker.  “Girls like it when you be yourself.”

            Inside the locker, Reggie was swaddled in darkness with Kristen's lingering scent as his only company. The exercise wear proved quite cozy, enveloping the shrunken man in a rich warmth. It was nearly enough to lull him to sleep, had he not heard an approaching voice from outside the locker.

            “Hey, Mel. You're here early,” Kristen called out. The young woman tucked her short, raven hair behind her ear as she walked towards her locker. Even blind, Reggie could picture her slim figure, tall and thin, which only accentuated the healthy curvature of her rear and thighs. Her sharp, black eyebrows and pointed features were seared into the back of his brain.

            “Yeah, just feeling extra enthusiastic today.” Melanie punctuated her point with exaggerated stretching. “Anything new with you?”

            “Nope.” Kristen opened her locker and began disrobing out of her work clothes, returning some light to Reggie's world as she snatched her yoga pants. “We got a new guy in the office today.”

            “Is he cute?”

            “He's alright. Not my type.” As Kristen unfurled her pants, Reggie clutched the fabric tightly, afraid of falling through the holes opening in his polyester-spandex prison. The pant legs stretched on like a dungeon tower, leading out onto the locker room's cold cement floor. Reggie felt himself descend alongside his hand and footholds, the floor getting ever closer, and looked up.

            Crashing through from the heavens above, a foot the size of a private jet plummeted past the shrunken man, the massive heel brushing past Reggie by a hair. Following the plummeting ped, the fullest moon Reggie had ever seen overtook his sky, quickly descending on him like it was knocked free from orbit. A small part of Reggie's brain, the one dictated by logic and reason, pleaded with him to cry out for help, but the man succumbed to the rapturous awe consuming his soul. Kristen wasn't wearing panties, her bare ass on full display to what she believed was an empty locker room aside from her friend.

            Kristen pulled her pants up, the tight fabric sealing Reggie against the vast expanse of her cheek. His back lied plastered against her supple skin with his face forced against the polyester-spandex mesh. Fortunately, Kristen was particular in purchasing breathable exercise garb, preventing the miniature man from suffocating. Before Reggie could get too comfortable, Kristen prodded at her rear with her sizeable forefinger, mashing Reggie into her skin from the other side of the leggings, attempting to feel out the small bump on her butt.

            “Mel, is there a knot in my pants?” Kristen asked, presenting her peach to her friend. Melanie leaned forward and closely examined the puny, man-shaped bulge.

            “Oh yeah, I see it. Want me to unravel it?” Melanie pinched either end of Reggie's body and playfully tugged on it, muffling the tiny man's yelling with her thumb. A novel sensation washed over Reggie; he could feel the indomitable strength of his gigantic friend pulling on either end of his body, but he felt no pain, his limbs and torso remaining perfectly intact. It felt akin to receiving a rough yet rejuvenating massage from two Siberian bear wrestlers.

            “Don't worry about it,” Kristen said, stepping away. “It actually feels kinda good.”

            “It does?” Melanie stood back up with an eyebrow raised.

            “Ever since you told me about Reggie's size fetish, it's changed my perspective on these sorts of little irritators. Like, when you get a pebble stuck in your shoe. Now, I just pretend it's a mini him in there, and it makes it oddly satisfying.” Unbeknownst to Kristen, Reggie's face burned bright red, nearly lit up enough to shine through the leggings.

            Melanie told her? Reggie thought. What the hell! The fact Kristen seemed to be into it didn't register, the little guy too preoccupied with harmful musings at the thought of his secret laid bare to his crush of all people. He was so preoccupied, he didn't notice his meteoric descent until it was too late. “Wait! Kristen! Don't sit-”

            “Did you hear something just now?” Kristen asked, cutting off Reggie's diminished screams as she sat on a hardwood bench by the lockers. The immense weight of his crush bore down on Reggie, flattening him into the sturdy seating. His body was fully enveloped in the gentle warmth of Kristen's body heat while her thick skin molded around his shrunken frame. The impact with the bench knocked the air out of his lungs, and the hundred thirty pounds of woman on top of him prevented the puny man from even moving his fingers. Sight and sound became imperceptible, Reggie's reality reduced to ass.

            “Sorry, my earbuds disconnected for a second,” Melanie replied. Kristen’s weight remained unrelenting as she put on her running shoes. After changing into the rest of her workout attire, namely a sports bra and not much else, she put in her own earbuds, preemptively defeating any chance of hearing her unwitting companion. At long last, Kristen stood up off the bench and made her way out of the locker rooms, giving Reggie some much needed relief.

            Reggie could feel every step ripple through her taut skin, her mighty cheeks ebbing and flowing to her gait. Compared to getting sat on, riding in her pants was as pleasant as walking through the park on a warm spring day while covered from head to toe in spandex. It didn't take long for Kristen to reach the treadmill, stepping on and pressing buttons, familiar beeps ringing in Reggie's ear as the equipment started up. 

            Things started slow; a leisurely crawl which rolled into a regular jaunt, transitioning into a brisk trot before launching into a full-on jog. If the earlier ride was a breezy spring stroll, then this was a twisting tumble down a steep hill. Reggie shook up and down, bouncing to the beat of Kristen’s step and caught up in the current of her undulating glutes. It was like riding a rollercoaster straight from hell, blind. But through the disorientation, Reggie’s mind drifted in and out of bliss. In the heat of the moment, it was hard to remember that he was living the shameful wet dream: shrunken down and abused by the girl he pined for. Sure, the experience hadn’t been quite as comfortable as he had fantasized, but through the dizzying pain came pleasure, and he knew plenty of anons who’d kill to take his place.

            Reggie could feel Kristen’s skin heat up, her blood pumping rapidly throughout her hulking frame. The pores in her skin relaxed, sending the first wave of sweat cascading onto Reggie. In seconds, his backside was soaked, perspiration eking over him as if he were sitting beneath a waterfall. The firm grip Kristen's rear had on him eased as the tiny man became awash in sweat. With each pounding step, Reggie slid a bit down the giant woman’s cheek, edging ever nearer towards the grand crevice beside him as he slipped lower and lower. Reggie attempted to grab hold of the flesh wall behind him, but her fat was too ample for his miniscule fingers.

            Helpless to the current of sweat, Reggie glided down her cheek and sank below her taint. Kristen noticed the strange sensation stuck beneath her, but continued jogging, figuring it for a wedgie. With her thighs swaying back and forth, Reggie sandwiched himself between the monolithic limbs as her expansive taint grinded into him. Sweat pooled around him, and were it not for the ginormous pelvis holding him in place, he might've enjoyed a leisurely swim in the sudoric drink. All he could do was flip himself around, keeping his face upward so he could breath what little fresh air permeated the fog of Kristen's body odor.

            The short space between Kristen's holes sprawled out directly before the shrunken man, and with not much else to do, devious thoughts crept their way into Reggie's brain. Typically, he'd fight back against the invasion of wandering thoughts, guilty over contemplating lewd fantasies of his friend and crush, but times were tough and restraint hard to come by. Inhibitions were for normal sized folk; in these conditions, you did what you had to do, no matter the depravity. Reggie stuck his tongue out and licked Kristen's taint, swallowing the salty swamp that formed in her nethers.

            There was a sudden hop to Kristen’s step as the tiny tongue made its presence known down where the sun don’t shine. With nothing to lose at this point, Reggie continued licking, bathing a small portion of Kristen’s taint in his meager saliva. The jogging woman hadn’t a clue what could be causing the satisfying sensation down under, but it motivated her to run harder. For whatever reason, thoughts of Reggie popped into her head, imagining a shrunken him squirming around in her pants and worshipping her.

            After Melanie spilled the beans on their friend’s odd fetish, Kristen did some digging and was surprised by how much she clicked with the art and videos she came across. She didn’t quite see herself as a 100ft goddess wrecking everything in her path, but the idea of a tiny guy kissing her toes or crawling all over her had an appeal. And if that’s what made Reggie happy, then she’d be more than willing to play along.

            Kristen kept up her pace for about a half hour before stepping off the treadmill. At some point, Reggie’s tongue had grown tired, leaving the man to lounge at the dampened seam of his crush’s pants. The next step of Kristen’s routine was the exercise bike. She sat down on the peloton, unwittingly smushing Reggie into the bicycle seat. Lubed up from a sea of sweat, Reggie squeezed up along her taint until he was face to face with Kristen’s chasmal vulva. His earlier licking had wettened the woman’s whistle enough to make her labia quiver and ease open, sending a tangy aroma wafting out to meld with her B.O.

            In no time, Kristen pedaled her heart out, grinding Reggie between her crotch and the bike seat. The tiny man was pushed against the woman’s lips, forced face-first into her waiting maw. He was already drenched in her sweat, but soon after he became covered in another fluid. Kristen’s breath grew heavy, heavier than normal for aerobic exercise. Her cheeks blushed and her forehead got clammy with a new source of sweat. There was definitely something in her pants, and it was working wonders.

            Ground against the bike seat, Reggie sunk halfway into Kristen’s vulva. He flailed wildly, fighting back against an onslaught of ejaculate without realizing his struggling only made Kristen’s reaction stronger. As he wriggled, Reggie submerged deeper and deeper into his crush, lost to the darkness of her dripping pussy. It had been only a few minutes on the peloton, but Kristen couldn’t take any more. She leapt off the bike and ran for the bathroom, hoping no one around noticed her clutching at her crotch. Of course, Melanie did, doing squats not far from the aerobics equipment. A wry grin wrapped across her face as the fruits of her labor came to fruition.

            Kristen rushed into the women’s bathroom and barged into an empty stall. With no one else around, she showed no restraint in lowering her pants on the closed toilet and scratching her irresistible itch. Two lumbering fingers smashed into Reggie’s back, shoving him further inside the woman. He could hear her moaning echoing within the walls of her dank cave, his own grunts harmonizing with hers as her fingers rubbed the both of them out. Reggie was mashed against the G-spot and jerked back and forth, grinding his hardened member against Kristen’s sensitive skin.

            Reggie lost all sense of reality, his perception corrupted by Kristen’s fragrant arousal and his nerves lost to soft and wet walls of tissue. The tiny man bucked and released, soiling his already ravaged gym shorts. Kristen followed soon after, her grip on Reggie loosening as he crashed against a tidal wave of cum. The pair spent a minute basking in the afterglow before Kristen finally pulled her impromptu partner out to investigate the foreign object.

            “Reggie!? Is that you?” Wide eyed, Kristen held the shrunken man in her hand. Even under layers of bodily fluids, she still recognized her miniscule friend. Reggie sprawled out on her fingers, partaking in the fresh air that had recently become a commodity to him. “What happened to you?”

            “Melanie shrunk me and threw me in your pants,” he said as a matter of fact. A million throughs darted across Kristen’s mind.

            “She can do that? How? Why?”

            “It’s a long story.” Reggie centered himself and sat up. Looking up at Kristen, it dawned on him how much bigger she was. Her torso alone loomed over him like a mountain, and her face was larger than any billboard he had ever seen. Though he had only just climaxed, he could feel a tingling coming on partaking in her immensity. “Sorry that things got so… intimate between us.”

            “Dude, don’t worry about that,” Kristen said blushing. “It sounds like this is all Mel’s fault, and uh…” She turned her head to stare at the graffitied stall wall. “I enjoyed it, at least.” Seeing Kristen get flustered and hearing her words filled Reggie with a newfound sense of confidence.

            “I’ve been meaning to ask, and maybe now’s not the best time, but…” Reggie stood up on his crush’s palm and scratched at the back of his head. “…Valentine’s Day is coming up, and I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go out with me?”

            “Yeah, absolutely!” Kristen raised her palm, lifting Reggie closer to her imposing face. It took a superhuman amount of willpower for him to keep from break out into celebratory shouting and fist bumps. Fear of rejection had long convinced him that he had no chance of going out with his dream girl, but it turned out all he needed was a gentle, shrinking shove. “Mel can grow you back, right? Not that I don’t like you at this size, but we’d get a lot of unwanted stares if I took you to dinner like this.”

            “Probably,” Reggie answered. “I don’t understand the specifics, but she isn’t the type to permanently alter my life on a whim. I don’t think.”

            “Good. I’d rather eat dinner with the normal you. But as for dessert…” Kristen bit her lower lip. “Maybe Mel can let me in on her secret.” She giggled at the tiny man’s goofy grin and bulging shorts. Held within her hands, he was completely at her mercy, and Kristen was all too ready to make the most of that power imbalance. For both their enjoyment, of course. “Until then…” Kristen tugged open the front of her pants’ waistband. “…I still need to finish my reps. Care to be my spotting partner?”

            Reggie didn’t have a chance to respond before plummeting back into the depths of his crush’s leggings. Kristen gave him a gentle pat, pushing him back into prime position, and departed from the bathroom, ready for a long, intense workout.