- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Image of Domina holding the shrink device by CaddyIsRaddy.

Chapter 1 – Yoop: Cumming Back to Life

 

Domina had watched her mother bake the Gingerbread Man when she was very young. She loved the smell and taste of gingerbread and had never gotten over the loss of the Gingerbread Man from the family feast on that special occasion.  Of course, she had wondered what had become of her father and only years later did she realize his contribution to that feast.

Now that she was sixteen and her mother was now working in the office, Domina was suddenly overcome by her cravings.  She looked online for instructions on how to go about baking a Gingerbread Man...only, she wanted to make a version suited to her - a Gingerbread Boy. Growing frustrated with the online recipes, she remembered her mother’s shrink ray device and it’s special conversion abilities. Yes, I think that just might be the ticket, she thought to herself. A very naughty and perverse thought entered her mind.

This being a weekend, Domina called her friend Lainey to see if she would like to partake in assisting her with her dreams of a Gingerbread Boy. They were both casual friends and classmates of a boy named Skip. Skip was a good-looking and fit youth with a slender build, but what he lacked in muscle, he made up for in cuteness and a fun-loving personality. In fact, he was somewhat of a daredevil at heart.

They knew he worked weekends as an ‘ornament’ at Max’s, a restaurant in Magory-Yum Wondrous Meat Emporium. Max’s was just one of the locale’s at the huge dolcett-themed complex and featured meat-girls that had volunteered or been drafted by a lottery as well as boy’s who could volunteer on a short-term basis to be an ornament – meaning they get paid to stand nude and restrained in an alcove at the restaurant, lending a certain ambiance to the place. Typically, this was a pretty safe job for the boys, with the benefits of women playfully admiring their bodies and even fondling them. The only time things might get dangerous would be when someone paid an extremely exorbitant amount of money to procure their penis and/or testicles. The cost was so high, however, that a boy could typically work for a couple weeks, make good money, have some excitement, and leave fully intact, but it was a risk of the job. Also, due to the nature of the job, only the most handsome, confident and fit boys ever applied for these jobs.

Domina knew that Skip was also sweet on Lainey. She asked her to pick Skip up from Max’s following his shift and bring him over, with the promise of ‘playing’ with the two of them.


Lainey found the youth in one of the alcoves in the large circular hall on the second floor. His arms were restrained to chains hanging from the ceiling and his legs were slightly spread and encased in metallic holds that rose almost to his knees. This allowed the (mostly female) customers to fondle him if they so chose. He wore a ball gag that was tied in at the back up to his upraised arm restraints.

Skip’s eyes went wide when he saw his classmate approach. It wasn’t often when someone he knew saw him at Max’s. Typically, the patronage at Max’s were adult females.  There was the one time when he had seen a friend of his mother’s – embarrassed, she had avoided making eye contact with him, though he had caught her making a couple fleeting attempts at sneaking a look at his body. And he had seen a classmate on a couple other occasions as they were out to dinner with their family. Seeing an unescorted teen female in the place was very rare. She must have snuck in, he reckoned. Still, being proud of his body, his surprise quickly dissipated. He didn’t mind at all that she was looking him over like a piece of meat.

Lainey had naughtily strutted over to where he stood, “What? You got something to say?”, she teased him, first cupping his package and then lightly tickling his orbs with her fingertips as she leaned her face into his. “Mmmm. These seem full. Wanna come over and play with Dom and me? I’ll make sure to drain them dry.” Her other hand was at the base of his shaft, making his penis waggle back and forth playfully as she talked to him.

She talked the fifteen year old Skip into coming over, promising him atleast a blowjob, and that she would give him a ride home afterward.

Skip’s sexual libido, having just been teased and lustily played with by a small party of college women which had followed a small table of horny cougars, was through the roof. They had taken turns fondling and touching all over his body. A small dribble of sticky pre-cum hung enticingly from the end of his cock. His torso glistened with a light sheen of sweat over his suntanned form under the dim lights of the alcove.

Looking at Lainey, his gaze took in her figure.  Dressed in her horse riding attire (she had just finished her afternoon ride an hour previously), her beige breeches hugged her lower body snugly, while she had unbuttoned the top of her white blouse, so that her cleavage was open to the air. He was only too eager to accept the girl’s offer. He knew that her equestrian and gymnastic training had built up her legs, buttocks and abdomen into an elite level of fitness and visions of her mounting and riding him made him drool into his ball gag. He nodded an enthusiastic yes to her.

He only had fifteen minutes left in his shift and the tables nearest him had recently vacated, so his boss had no issues with him leaving early. Soon, after Skip took a quick shower in the men’s changing area and clothed himself, the two left Max’s and arrived at Domina’s house.

--


Upon leaving the foyeur, Skip was treated to a lovely view of Domina. Her back was to him and she was wearing a sheer see-through shawl as she was fiddling around with something on the dining room table. Her bare ass could be seen underneath and it was quite the sight for Skip.

“Ahem”, Skip coughed.

Domina turned her head towards him, “You brought Skip. Oh, that’s great!”

 

Lainey pulled Skip by his arm quickly through the house towards the spare bedroom.

“Wait”, Skip said in faux complaint, “I thought we were gonna have fun with Domina too…?”

Lainey continued pulling him until they were both in the bedroom, then put her body between him and the doorway. “We are”, she said, out-of-breath as she smiled up at him. “She’s still getting ready. We have a little surprise for you. Why don’t you get ready? You can start by getting into your birthday suit.”

 

Skip didn’t need further encouragement. He was rearing for action. He laughed and began to pull his shirt over his head. Oh boy, oh boy, this ornament thing is really paying off, he thought giddily.

--

 

When Skip pulled his shirt off, he noticed that Lainey was no longer standing there. The door was shut and her breeches lay in front of them.

Wearing a satisfied smile, he completed his undressing and leapt onto the bed. “All ready”, he announced loudly.

--

 

Her part of the mission complete, Lainey sauntered over to relay the information to Domina in her blouse and panties.

 

“All ready?”, said Domina, arching an eyebrow. Things were moving quicker than expected.

“Uh-huh”, Lainey confirmed with a chuckle. She gave Domina a sly grin.

“Wow, that was quick. Where is he?”

“He’s in bed. Naked as a baby”, Lainey replied.

--

 

Domina poked her head through the doorway. She saw Skip was propped up in the bed and looking at his phone as he was covered by the bedspread from his chest down. She approached with the shrink device held behind her.

Skip felt her approach. Everything seemed to him like he was in a dream-like state, physically and mentally. Looking up, he saw Domina walking towards him, fully nude with the exception of black lace garters. In her left hand, she held some type of implement. Skip thought she meant to put it to some type of kinky use upon him, perhaps on his testicles. He’d had similar interactions with horny women at Max’s.

Domina looked the very personification of sin to him. With a sigh, trying to appear sophisticated and give the appearance that this was no big deal for him, he made an internal effort to collect his energy for what he expected to be an energetic romp and set his phone aside on the bedside table.

 

“Hi Domina”, he said, trying to sound masculine, but his words sounded rather meek.

“Hey”, she replied, now standing at the front of the bed.

“What’cha got there?”, he inquired, noting she was hiding something in her right hand.

“Why don’t you come see?”, she said, giggling.

Skip laughed and leapt up, letting the covers fall and exposing his nakedness.

“Very nice”, she said, then brought out the device…and zapped him.

--

 

The startled look on Skip’s face gave way to stunned silence as it molded into a cherubic form. “No way-”, he had started to say, recognizing the device. There was a sound as of air being expelled as the transformation continued. His hair was defoliated and his skin changed first from a mauve-like color to a dark brown and it’s texture changed as well to a spongy crispness. As it did so, his body reduced in size, inches at a time, until he had reached the height of around two feet. His genitals shrank with him, yet somehow retained their texture and coloring, which was much lighter than the dark brown hue on the rest of him. Despite the travails of the transformative process, his penis retained it’s hardness.

When the process had completed, Skip had been transformed into a Gingerbread Boy. His red mouth lie open in a permanent ‘O’ and his eyes had rolled over, becoming a glazed white, no pupils visible.

 

Lainey entered the room, her attire much like that to Domina. In other words, she wore very little. She looked down onto the bed to observe the transformed and minitiaurized Skip. “Oooh, look how smooth he is down there”, she traced her fingers around it’s crotch. “And he kept his stiffy!”

“Yep, this device is a wonder. Other than the removal of all hair and the shrinking, his little package retained it’s exact state prior to transformation”, Domina stated. Raising an eyebrow, she said, he does look rather delicious, doesn’t he? Let’s get him into the oven to finish him up.”


Together, the two lifted the roughly two-foot long gingerbread figure from the bed and carried it towards the kitchen. As they walked, Lainey noticed the pupil-less eyeballs. “Is he dead?”, she asked.

 “Skip?”, Domina replied, “Er, well, yes and no, if I understand it. I think his essence is trapped somewhere between life and death. I think the recipe and it’s enchantments will allow us to conjure his spirit back into this body”, she nodded her head towards the gingerbread form.

Reaching the kitchen table, they laid the object on a large tray, Domina carefully put a small cozy coated in icy glaze over the Gingerbread Boy’s genitalia to protect it from the oven’s heat, while Lainey retrieved the book with the recipe.

“Ooh, see, look here. It's as I thought...”, said Domina, peering at the recipe, “it says that the Gingerbread Boy will be ‘imbued’ (she put up air quotes) with the sexuality of the source.”

“Oh..k?”, said Lainey, not sure what that meant.

“It means that the little Gingerbread Boy will have Skip’s sexuality”, Domina explained. “It means we’ll get to eat his little bits for real.” Domina really enjoyed eating a variety of nuts – hazelnuts, pecans, peanuts, macadamias, cashews – almonds were her favorite. She couldn’t wait to try Skip’s.

“Cool”, said Lainey, having little faith in the bizarre recipe, but still, it was a fun exercise to do with her friend and she was hungry.

 

Domina ladled a spicy sauce she had worked on while Lainey was with Skip at Max’s. As Lainey lifted the Ginberbread Boy, Domina ladled the sauce conservatively over both sides of the body. They added M&Ms for buttons and sprayed lines of cream cheese on his mid-section, his arms and his legs.


Finally, they both gave him a light kiss, recited the chants laid out by the recipe/instructions, and Domina put him in the oven.

After awhile, and when it smelled good, she opened up the door to take a peek and…

 

--- Yooop!---

 

Out jumped the Gingerbread Boy.

 

The two girls jumped back in astonishment.  The Gingerbread Boy stood there, smiling at them, hands on hips. His eyes were now wide open and he had a cute pug nose.

"You...you're alive", stammered Domina.

"Of course I'm alive. Why wouldn't I be?", the Gingerbread Boy asked.

"Er...I don't know". They looked him over.

“His voice seems a bit higher, but I think he’s doing ok now, though I don’t think he’ll be helping out at Max’s any more”, Lainey added with a wry smile.

“Aw, that’s nice”, said Domina, not giving it another thought.

“Who is Max?”, asked the Gingerbread Boy. The transformative process had completely wiped his memory. The last thing that Skip’s sentience had felt was the jolt of some type of current go through his body and his consciousness faded out. Now, as the transformed entity, he just knew he was the Gingerbread Boy and standing in front of him were two nearly-naked females who looked somehow familiar to him and who were looking at him in a strange, almost desirable way.

 

"Wow...he's really cute", said Domina, disregarding his comment. In fact, something about his mannerisms reminded her of Skip. Perhaps it was his bright blue eyes, which were blinking at her.

Lainey nodded, saying "he smells really good too".

"Thank you", said the Gingerbread Boy.

Domina circled around behind him. "And he's got a cute little butt", she said.

"And look at his thingy", Lainey said, and they giggled when they noticed it was starting to get bigger, pushing the cozy away from the base of his crotch. It soon fell off, revealing his turgid penis pointing up at both of them. It was quivering to his pulse.


The Gingerbread Boy didn't know what was happening. He just knew the way they talked about him was making him excited.

"Taste it, Dom!", Lainey said, pointing at Gingerbread Boy's dick as she picked up the cozy.

"Hmmm, ok", and before Gingerbread Boy knew what was happening, Domina had licked the end of his penis. That felt good to him and he smiled.

"Don't just lick it silly, suck on it.  Here - like this", said Lainey and she bent down and engulfed the growing shaft.  Lainey was one of Domina's naughtier friends. She had 2 older brothers who brought girlfriends around regularly and she would sneak around and watch them fuck. After some time, she had developed some knowledge of what to do around a dick and was not averse to giving blowjobs herself, becoming quite good at it.

As she sucked up and down his shaft, the Gingerbread Boy said, "Ooooh, that feels really nice".

"blrghnk you", Lainey said, still sucking while she spoke.

"It's called a blowjob", said Domina, "do you like it?" He nodded.

 

After several seconds of this, Lainey noticed some very tasty icing coming out of the tip of Gingerbread Boy's penis. As she sucked, his body began to tremble and it shrank a couple inches, though it was hardly noticeable to either girl, who’s attention was elsewhere.

"Mmmmm”, she said, momentarily opening her mouth off his cock, "you taste so good, I want to EAT you!" and she opened up her mouth real wide in preparation for taking a large bite.

The Gingerbread Boy, looking down in alarm, quickly bolted backwards, hitting his butt on the stove which was still hot, "Yelp! Eat me? Oh no you won’t. You'll have to catch me first", and he sprinted quickly for the door.

"Quick Lainey, grab him!", said Domina hurriedly.

"When I catch you, I'm gonna gobble up your little dick and balls", Lainey said as she scrambled as quick as she could towards Gingerbread Boy with open arms.

 

But he was out the door in no time, scampering down the porch and into the path leading into the woods. As he ran, he looked back to see the girls far behind.

"Run, run, I'm not a toy! You'll never catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Boy!"


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter