- Text Size +

Title: Momo’s Leotard

Commissioned By: Anonymous

Categories: My Hero Academia

Characters: Rumi Usagiyama (Mirko), Momo Yaoyorozu

Beta: Simplylovingit

Tags: Femdom, Transformation, Inanimate Transformation, Clothing Transformation, Leotard Transformation, F/f, Clothes Ripping, Masturbation, Stains. Disposal
Alternate Titles: Momo’s Trash, A Failed Leotard, A Heroine’s Leotard, A Poor Professional Leotard
Started: 29/01/2024
Finished: 04/02/2024
Patreon: 04/02/2024
Public: 04/03/2024


It was dark and quiet. Mirko would have swallowed if she could. All the young pro could do was wait. Crinkled paper was wrapped around her new body, squeezing her. Every cell of hers was vibrating with nervous tension. It wouldn’t be long now. It was oddly exciting, yet terrifying, as she waited for Momo to pick up the parcel and open it.


She both heard and felt the ground beneath her parcel thud with the familiar approach of giant steps. Mirko hoped that was Momo and that she would finally be free of her paper wrapping and be able to … closely assess Momo. She’d be getting a front-row seat to the young heroine’s actions - and get to … support, yes, support the teen weapon’s specialists assets. A nice little bonus in the rabbit heroine’s mind.


“Oh, right … she was supposed to be here today,” Momo’s tired voice said. She must have finally seen her parcel.


If she could move, Mirko would have been bouncing with eagerness.


There was the sound of shifting fabric, followed by the light thump of clothing landing on the floor. Momo had to be taking off whatever she had been wearing. Mirko would have been blushing at the image of the giantess Momo standing naked, towering over her small form if she still could. She’d never felt so helpless and so excited.

She had worked with Mt. Lady before, but … there was something different about this situation. Maybe it was because she couldn’t move or that she was about to be worn by the giant weapon mistress.


Thunder boomed around Mirko as the paper was shredded. Bright light briefly blinded the transformed heroine. It was like a goddess was tearing the fabric of her reality apart. Mirko would swallow if she could. 


The light faded as Mirko’s eyes adjusted. Momo towered over her; she was so beautiful and imposing it took the former heroine a moment to process the features of surprise and disappointment etched into the giantess’s face. Although it didn’t help that Momo’s already impressive chest was now mountainous to her, each one was bigger than her folded body.


“What the-?” Momo whispered, her delicate black eyebrows shifting from being knitted together to dipping, her soft pink lips drooping into a frown.


Mirko felt the impulse to tense as her spandex body was shifted into one of Momo’s giant hands. The crinkled paper fell away, and soft, warm hands held her. 


Then Momo began to walk, huge breasts bouncing with each step while her head lifted and fell from the edge of Mirko’s vision. It felt like she was on a boat on a choppy ocean, except on steroids. Swirling, nausea filled her being, but she had no stomach. Her body screamed its need to convulse and void itself, but she remained frozen as regular clothing as the giantess heroine continued to carry her, entirely unaware of the discomfort she was putting her through.


Mirko felt even weaker. More vulnerable.


Even her head was starting to swim. Though drown might be a more apt choice of word.


Momo came to an abrupt halt. Mirko’s entire body shifted with the sudden stop, not that the giantess noticed. The giant fingers felt nice on her skin as Momo flicked open the creases of the former rabbit’s folds.


The floor was suddenly zooming to Mirko’s face only for her to come to a sudden stop, as though she were bound to a bungee chord. Her body unnaturally curled upwards before falling limply back into place.


Her eyes would widen if they could. For the first time since the transformation, Mirko could see herself. She was being held in front of A mirror. Momo lifted her higher, and Mirko felt her body stretch and mould against the shape of the giantess’s body. It was a queer feeling. Massive breasts were inflating her tummy, her flat torso was warping around the curvy waist, and she could feel the warmth of Momo’s pussy against the inside of her face.


It felt right. But she needed more.


Unfortunately, her reflection wasn’t as appealing as Mirko’s new owner.


The leotard in the mirror was an almost replica of Momo’s chosen uniform. It was … she was supposed to be an exact duplicate. Her material sagged the way it would have if she had been worn for a month without being washed. Just looking at her sagging form made her spandex crawl. She looked like a cheap knockoff. She was more like an old, well-used Halloween costume than the uniform of a respectable heroine, of a guardian of the city and its people.


But it didn’t stop there.


Beneath the chest of the leotard were dark splodges, as though her previous wearer had suffered horribly with underboob sweat. The centre of the chest was thin and frayed as if overstretched. The bottom of the arm holes were dark.  Pit stains. Her stomach again wanted to convulse and again was denied. Then she saw the wrinkles that formed her face - on Momo’s CROTCH of all things - her nose and mouth were darkened with cum stains.


Mirko was mortified. Hot shame filled her wrinkles. She hadn’t showered before the transformation. The dirt, the grime, and the … fluids on her body and clothes all merged together.


“Maybe … you’ll look … better … when I’m wearing you?” Momo said, snatching Mirko from her spiralling thoughts. The apprehension and uncertainty in her voice stung the leotard, but it couldn’t blame the heroine.


Mirko was suddenly falling again as Momo effortlessly lowered her to put her on. The world went dark as her face was pressed against the wooden floor. She mentally flinched when she felt Momo’s powerful legs step inside her.


Immediately, Mirko could smell and taste the cherry soap Momo had used when she bathed. Again, the leotard was beyond embarrassed that she had arrived in such a state. It made her feel like she wasn’t good enough to be worn by Momo.


Light fluttered back into Mirko’s vision as Momo began to lift her. In the brief time, the heroine’s giant feet surrounded her face, her shame doubled in intensity. Even Momo’s feet were cleaner than she was!


Mirko rapidly slid up Momo’s slender, muscular legs. The higher she reached, the more she felt her body stretch with Momo’s body. The back of her face pressed into the warm, bald slit of Momo’s pussy. The scent of cherries was strong, and the light fragrance of the giantess’s sex was pleasant. Mirko could inhale her scent all day.


And here she was … stained and worn out before she was even tried on.


Her spandex stretched for Momo’s arm to slip through her hole. A great pressure bloomed in Mirko’s lower stomach, it felt like she always imagined pregnancy would feel. With twins. Momo’s giant, impressive rack filled the transformed heroine’s womb to the point of bursting. Mirko could feel her belly button threatening to split open, and in the mirror, she could almost clearly see Momo’s cleavage as the thinness of the fabric was exposed.


“Oof, you’re a bit snug,” Momo gasped, her hands rising to palm her breasts. She could almost feel the phantom stitching coming undone, and prior to covering herself, she could clearly see her nipples outlined by the fabric. Every breath brought the leotard closer to splitting. It was constricting her body.


‘I was supposed to be custom-made for you,’ Mirko mentally objected, though again, her face was frozen in a wrinkled expression of eagerness.


Momo’s lips pursed, and her onyx eyes narrowed as they flicked up and down the mirror. She could even see pussy through the crotch as the spandex stretched thin over her body. It didn’t bode well that it was so snug. Her quirk required fat cells to work, and she needed to be able to stock up, preferably without busting out her uniform. But that wasn’t all. Rather than concealing or altering the … unwanted stains, the stretching of the material highlighted them. Momo felt abruptly filthy just from wearing it. It made her skin crawl.


“There’s no way I can wear this in public,” Momo said as she lifted her boobs. She could feel the thin material slowly approaching a splitting point just from the weight of her tits. A sense of power radiated through her body.  Her E-Cup breasts were too much for the pro to handle.


Mirko somehow felt even smaller. Even more inferior. She really had let the young woman down. She could smell, feel, and even taste just how clean Momo was, and here she was, in this state. She wouldn’t blame the younger heroine if the weapon specialist just took her off and tossed her on the floor - though going by how clean her apartment was, it was more likely she would be tossed in the trash than the floor. The thought filled her with an odd mixture of fear and arousal. It was then the transformed pro tasted the tang of Momo’s sex as intimate juices began to seep through Mirko’s face.


“Who would have thought a professional hero like you, Rabbit Hero: Mirko, would make such a shit uniform,” Momo mocked, squeezing her breasts through the leotard. Just saying the words made her pussy purr. Unable to help herself, she pushed her tits together, squeezing them harshly.


Momo gasped, and Mirko cried out as the spandex underlining Momo’s tits split open.


“Mmm, how weak can you be,” Momo moaned, the ease in how she dominated the pro adding to her excitement. Soon her juices would replace Mirko’s cum stain. Everything about her was stronger.


‘Weak?’ Mirko internally squeaked, suddenly aware her powerful legs and super strength were gone. She could feel the slit just above her womb slowly widening with each breath her wearer took.


“If your abilities as a hero are anything like your quality of clothing … ha, I’d be doing the city a service by leaving you as my clothes,” Momo continued, her laughter devolving into a moan as she pinched her nipples through the material. “I wonder what would happen if I stopped holding the girls up,” she thought aloud.


‘Oh God no,’ Mirko mentally gasped, dread mixing with the terrified arousal that filled her body.


“You are supposed to be my uniform,” Momo drawled. The dread filling the leotard worsened. “Really, you should be able to support my breasts even in combat, and it wouldn’t be safe to not … ensure you’re … up to the job,” she released her hold on her large sacks.


Agony flared through Mirko’s body. Her vision darkened as she was forced to process the sensation of two boulder size boobs suddenly dropping inside her womb. The small slit that underlined her wearer's breasts widened starkly to the point the bottom of her nipples were visible. Her womb thrummed with a strong, dull ache.


“And you’re supposed to be worn in combat!?” Momo scoffed, her bare heels lifting off the floor.


Stretching her arms, Momo began to jump. Her unbound tits bounced with momentum, rising and falling rapidly, smashing against her torso and the edges of the leotard.


‘Oh Fuck!’ Mirko screamed.


All she could do was watch the mirror and mentally scream as pain spread through her body like a forest fire. Momo’s reflection jumped up and down, her thin lips lifted into a domineering smile, her huge breasts bouncing, her arms lifting towards the sky before dropping back down with her body.


Slits opened beneath her wearer’s arms, the motion tearing her open. Mirko could feel bruises beneath the slaps of Momo’s colossal tits. The edges of her leg holes began to rip. She’d be crying if she could.


Momo stopped jumping almost as soon as she’d started, the weight of her chest cutting her test for Mirko short. The top of the chest slit had rolled back into a spandex rope above her tits.


“Ha, if I wore you to a fight, everyone would think I was an escort dressed as a hero,” Momo laughed, her hand twitching as it inched closer to the area between her thighs almost on its own accord. Her heart was hammering in her chest like an ever constant drum. Her cheeks flushed with arousal and exertion. She was just so horny. And so powerful.


Shame trickled into Mirko’s fractured mind. Momo was right there. There was no way her body would hold up to any form of exertion in a fight.


Giant fingers slowly crept into Mirko’s view, obscuring the mirror. Neatly trimmed, clean nails capping smooth feminine fingers inched closer and closer to her face. Momo didn’t have a speck of dirt anywhere on her body. The rabbit heroine felt smaller and smaller. With every second, it seemed she found a new low, a new level of inferiority to the student heroine.


Their soft tops poked her face. The moist limps behind Mirko’s face shifted hungrily, and Momo began to press.


Momo hummed as she pushed her leotard into her pussy. With any other clothing, it wouldn’t have been enough to do more than tease herself. But knowing that it was Mirko, that she was pushing the woman’s face inside her, it was taking her to new heights of ecstasy.


It was an … odd … sensation for Mirko. Her face gradually folded in on itself as Momo increased the pressure, and the hot, moist cavern slurped it inside. The giant finger pushed her deeper, and she was quickly feeling like she was inside a sona - a very squishy, slimy sauna.


“Mmm, I bet you’re loving this,” Momo moaned, imagining the rabbit woman’s face inside her cunt. She was probably a sex fiend like real rabbits.


She pushed until the fabric was taut around her fingers, making Momo groan almost pleadingly. She needed more.


Giant thighs shifted inside Mirko, and the giantess’s carnal walls ground her face. It was like Momo was trying to screw her into a ball with her pussy. Her body gradually stretched as fabric was caught and bunched between giantess thighs.


“More…” Momo crooned, her voice muffled by the giant slit.


‘More?’


Like the proverbial phoenix, pain flared back to life in Mirko’s mind as a fresh long slit opened, following the line of her wearer’s crack. Momo’s giant ass cheeks pushed out the slit, rapidly causing it to widen. Her face was pushed deeper into the moist cavern.


“Oh fuck yes!” Momo moaned, bending over and sticking her ass further out of the hole. “Even my ass is overpowering you,” she moaned, burying her fingers up to the knuckle inside her - devouring Mirko’s face with it.

“How does that feel? To be destroyed by my ass!” she moaned, beginning to slide her fingers out, Mirko’s face wrapped around them and sopping with her cum, before shoving her back inside.


“Oh Yes!” Momo moaned.


Mirko was in an intimate Hell. Her face was being punched and crushed by colossal fingers. Her mouth and nose filled with Momo’s carnal lubricant, burning her senses and making her body attempt to cough up the intrusion, but as before, her body was frozen and unable. It was like she was being slowly drowned in Momo’s cum while having her face caved in, but she couldn’t die or even black out. Her mind knew she should be drowning, but she had no need for oxygen.


Momo’s fingers got faster and faster.


Audible slapping sounds echoed around her apartment.


Cum oozed and poured around and through the crotch of her new leotard, air bubbles forming between her crotch and thighs.


Mewling moans crooned in Momo’s throat, her legs buckling and sending her falling to the floor. Her ass cheeks tanned pink from the abrupt strike, and the rip encircling her crack widened further, her cheeks nearly fully hanging out and further enhancing the practising heroine’s pleasure.


More than once, she felt the familiar ripping of her flesh as her quirk attempted to activate, making her thighs, tummy, and ass cheeks tingle. The spandex stretched over her tummy rapidly parted in a new slit, not stopping until it bridged Momo’s crotch to the underside of her tits.


Momo’s legs violently trembled, and cum squirted out of her pussy, easily erupting through the crotch of the leotard - forming a small rip right in the middle of little Mirko’s face.


“Fuck, that was a big one,” Momo gasped, her heavy breasts rising and falling with her laboured breaths, sweat coated every inch of her body.


The few areas of Mirko not ripped eagerly drank the warm, salty liquid in, letting it join her genetic makeup.


Momo’s eyes flicked down the thoroughly destroyed leotard and smirked. She really had dominated the pro.


“In the state, you’re in now, you wouldn’t even make a good sweat rag - maybe a cum rag,” Momo added as an afterthought, the words making her pussy tremble with arousal.


As always, Mirko was unable to respond, but the former pro had no choice but to agree. How could she analyse Momo in combat when just a single finger had her ripped almost entirely in two? She was even beginning to wonder if she could face being turned back. The thought of seeing the weapon’s specialist back in human form … it filled her with shame and dread.


So captivated in her self-loathing thoughts, the leotard didn’t notice her wearer was slipping her straps off those beautifully toned shoulders. Her body was slowly rolled up as Momo dragged her down the giantess’s perfect, divine-even body.


A disappointed sigh echoed in Mirko’s mind when she was slipped off Momo’s giant slender ankles. Then Momo abruptly balled Mirko up as though she were a piece of scrap paper - or soiled clothing.


It felt nice being held and condensed inside Momo’s titanic fist.


Familiar nausea swirled in the leotard’s being as her owner began walking again.


As before, it was a short journey. The momentum stopped, and the leotard was suddenly falling.


At first, all Mirko could see was the bundled fabric of her screwed-up body. There was a loud thud and dull pain floating through her ruined spandex body, and her fabric shifted, allowing Mirko to see where she was.


Several feet above the leotard was a circular opening. The giant goddess towered over her beyond the opening. Momo was looking down at her with red cheeks and a lusty glow in her eyes.


A cover abruptly fell over the opening.


BANG


It sounded like a gong had been rung over her head. A bitter smell began to waft into Mirko’s nose, mixing with the powerful exotic musk of her wearer’s sex. Abruptly, Mirko realised where she was.


In the trash.


Momo had dumped her in the trash.


And she deserved it.


The ruined, discarded leotard didn’t see any more of her wearer. Except when the bin lid briefly lifted, and she saw a brief flash of the goddess’s slander hand as Momo tossed a banana peel into the trash. The remains of the student’s breakfast landed on the leotard’s face.


Momo didn’t even look in the bin.


Neither did she look inside when a cleaner entered to empty the bin.


She was nothing more than a ripped leotard. No, she was nothing more than trash. She was lucky the beautiful, young goddess had even deigned to wear her and let her enjoy the future heroine’s divine sex.