[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Humanity has long been wary of the elves, a beautiful long lived race with immaculate faces and an amazonian nine foot stature, but for the most part the two races get along... Until one day, the elven goddess Asyn, in a fit of boredom, descended to greet her worshippers, during her holy drunken revelry she encountered a human, and thoroughly enjoyed her time with him! Particularly the mortal race's susceptibility to shrinking magic, after telling her people how wonderful the experience was, they take it to mean that she wants them to shrink every human in the world to be an elven plaything.

This story is a series of shorts set in the world, each at different points in the elves progress of their "holy mission," not related to my other stories.

Commissioned by giantessworld's very own Lightwing!


Rated: X
Categories: Mouth Play, Breasts, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Fantasy, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m, M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 47173 Read: 21887
Published: March 02 2024 Updated: April 26 2024
Story Notes:


1. A Holy Command... Kind of by Greenanon [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (5210 words)

This is a pretty gentle and comical take on the usual "elves shrink all humans" size story trope, that said the humans do lose in this one, and the elves, while generally nice, are quite smug and condescending, so be warned.

2. Difficulty Change by Greenanon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4922 words)

3. Punching Down by Greenanon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5251 words)

4. Might of the Elves by Greenanon [Reviews - 1] (8862 words)

This one has a giant guy shrinking woman part in it with the elven prince, so if you can't stand M/f or SW stuff skip over the elven prince's section of the chapter.

5. Overpowered by Greenanon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (9921 words)

6. Richard's Revenge... Of Sorts by Greenanon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6555 words)

7. Humanity's New World by Greenanon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6452 words)