- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a pretty gentle and comical take on the usual "elves shrink all humans" size story trope, that said the humans do lose in this one, and the elves, while generally nice, are quite smug and condescending, so be warned.

Jerome marveled at the towering white stone towers of the Elven city of Althania, the grand capital of the long lived race. The trade wagon rolled along the smooth roads of the city, the human craftsmanship looking almost crude in comparison to the pristine elven counterparts that passed by on the far side of the wide street.

“Keep your wits about you,” Richard, the caravan’s head trader, chuckled, “these elves aren’t as civilized as their fancy buildings and clean streets would have you believe.”

Jerome glanced at several of the passing elves. They were a tall people, some nearly twice his own height, with an ethereal beauty and grace about them as they glanced his way. Even the males who were shorter at only six to seven feet tall, seemed almost too perfect. Their clothing, far looser in modesty than humans, seemed almost immaculately clean as well, and Jerome looked down at his own worn brown tunic with a frown.

“Are you saying they’d try to rob us?” he asked in a quiet tone.

Richard laughed and rolled his eyes, “Most of them would never dream of it, I’m talking about how weird they get in private.”

“In private?” Jerome asked with a frown.

Richard sighed, “you know, in bed?”

Jerome chuckled, “What, you think a bunch of nine foot tall women who look like they walked out of a fairy tale want to get it on with a couple of village lads like us?”

“Yes,” Richard growled. A small grin came over his face, “If you don’t believe me, wink and smile at those two as we pass them.”

Jerome looked at the pair of approaching elfin women, towering nearly as tall as the wagon itself as they discussed something amongst themselves. Their eyes turned towards the two humans and the oxen pulling their wagon, their conversation drifting off as they met his eyes. With a shrug, Jerome gave them a wink, then a smile.

The reaction was instant, devious grins spread across the elven women’s faces, one licked her lips, and the other blew a kiss at him. Jerome blushed instantly, causing the two elves to cackle as they went by, waving at him and sauntering their hips almost invitingly.

“What the hell was that?” he asked, stunned.

“I tried to warn you,” Richard laughed.

“Seriously, these elves, they have a thing for humans?” Jerome asked, trying to hide his eagerness.

“So they’re matriarchal,” Richard began, “their women are bigger, a little stronger, and they don’t tend to have as many male offspring as the rest of the world does, and their men?” He chewed his lip a moment, “I mean no disrespect, I quite like ones I’ve gotten to know, but as tall as they are they’re smaller than the women, and the elven women really like them smaller, do you understand what I’m getting at?”

Jerome shook his head, “Afraid not.”

Richard huffed in frustration, “the elven women like to be in charge, they like a shorter, weaker, partner, humans fit right into their idea of what the ideal male’s physique should be, and that’s before you even factor the magic in.”

“Magic?” Jerome asked, “like fireballs and lightning and stuff? How does that matter in bed?”

“Obviously they don’t want to throw a fireball at you,” Richard said, grinning as the memories filled him. “They have a spell, a shrinking spell, it can make the target much smaller… The size of a doll, or a bug even, perhaps smaller, I can’t say… but it drives the elves wild to use it, from what I understand it doesn’t work well on their own men, too much resistance to their own magic.”

“So you’re saying these women want to reduce us to the size of-“

“Dolls, yes,” Richard sighed, tugging the reins to slow the wagon in front of the tavern, “and they don’t want to play tea party once they do.”

“But what could a man and a woman even do with such an extreme difference in-“

“Trust me,” Richard said, looking him in the eye, “you’ll find out…” he grinned, “and you’ll probably enjoy it. I know I do.” He leapt down from the wagon, walking around to the back to begin unloading the merchandise. “Just be careful that you don’t go off with one that wants to keep you!”

“Keep me!?” Jerome balked.

“Just check her bedside table for a brass cage, a glass box, that sort of thing,” Richard called.

“W-Will do,” Jerome muttered.

The goddess Asyn sighed as she watched the world spinning below her. Her children, the elves, were prospering, which was good of course, but it was also… boring.

“Cyndane!” she called, snapping her fingers.

The angel appeared next to her, an eager grin on her face, “You called mistress?”

“The elves, is anyone planning to attack them?”

“No, of course not your majesty,” Cyndane gasped, “the humans are wary of them, but not angry, and the dwarves have even declared them to be ‘okay’ which I’m told is a very high compliment from them!”

“What about demonic incursions?” Asyn asked eagerly, “maybe some kind of dark lord from a past age?”

“No my lady,” Cyndane said with a smile, “it seems that the elves are doing just fine!”

“Wonderful, you may go,” Asyn huffed, waving her angel away.

She briefly glanced at the domains of the other gods, hoping that one of them was planning some mischief, wicked or otherwise, for her to join in on. Nothing stuck out to her though, and with a groan of boredom she glanced back down on the elves.

“I should go down there,” she muttered, “just to check in on things.”

The Elven queen sipped her wine as she looked out over her city. She smirked as she spotted one of the human caravans in the streets below the palace, primitive and short lived though the humans were, they were an entertaining people. She bit her lip, wondering if there was some discreet way she could have one brought up to her palace for the evening. Magical sparks danced along her fingers as she imagined just what she could do with one once he was properly reduced, and she rubbed her legs together unconsciously as her excitement grew.

She moved away from the balcony, stopping to take a pastry from the tray her servants had left for her. She paused as she saw her reflection in the polished silver of the tray, looking down at her wide hips she frowned, wondering if it was her imagination or if her royal dress was a little tighter.

It must have shrunk over the last few centuries, she decided, taking a bite of the pastry anyways, ignoring the jiggle of her ample chest as she walked back into her palace.

A flash of light in the royal throne room gave her pause, and her hair stood on end as a wave of magic emanated out from a portal that tore itself open in midair. She swallowed her bite, nearly dropping the sweet pastry as the immaculate figure of the goddess Asyn stepped through, her golden robe billowing as her sandaled feet made contact with the tiled floor.

“L-Lady Asyn!?” she squealed excitedly.

Asyn blinked, adjusting to the mortal plane and glancing over at her, “Ah, Queen Matilda, it’s been some time, hasn’t it?” Her gaze traced up and down the matronly figure of the elven matriarch, as one of the eldest of the elves she was old enough to have developed a fuller and more matronly figure, and Asyn was certain that the elf’s ample bosom had grown by at least half since she’d last visited.

“I-It’s been thousands of years,” the queen stammered, “to what do we owe this visit?” she gasped excitedly, “is it time for the end of the world!?”

“No, no,” Asyn waved dismissively, “nothing like that, I’m here for…” she frowned, I don’t want to tell them I was just bored… “I’m here to see your realm, and what you’ve made!” she said confidently.

“Of course!” the queen said, “We’ll throw a divine festival in your honor!” She hurried to a small table, ringing a bell and summoning an array of servants. They gasped as they recognized the divine figure of the goddess of the elves, and she smiled in approval as they fell to their knees in worship. “Send out the word,” the queen declared, “the Goddess walks among us!  Break out the good wine and food, the entire city must be alight with celebration!”

“Shall we order the humans out of the city m’lady?” one of the servants asked. “There are several hundred of them here on business, if this is to be a holy festival we can ask them to-“

“Humans?” Asyn asked with a frown, “What manner of creatures are they?”

“Very much like us,” the queen said with a giggle, “only… Cuter.”

“Cuter?” Asyn asked, stroking her chin, “intriguing, keep them in the city, I might run across them during the celebration.”

Jerome frowned as he looked at the gathering elves out in the street. From his room at the inn he could see the towering throngs cheering and throwing confetti into the air, forming impromptu parades and already bringing out barrels of wine. He made his way down to the inn’s common room, where the elves were already excitedly whispering amongst themselves, the eager barmaid ran from table to table, refilling glasses.

“Excuse me,” Jerome called, “what’s going on?”

“The goddess is here!” the barmaid squealed excitedly. This brought a wave of cheering throughout the tavern, and more than a few already flushed faces glanced his way, hungry expressions on them as they sized up the human.

Jerome gulped, “Goddess?”

“Our glorious and wonderful goddess Asyn!” the barmaid explained triumphantly, “she only visits us every few thousand years, it’s cause for a celebration!” She bit her lip as she looked down at him, “Of course, if you stay here in our tavern, you’ll drink free human!”

“I uh-“

“It’s a holy day!” a woman’s voice shouted, “it’s only proper that we show the human his place!” that brought another throng of laughter, and Jerome shifted uneasily.

The barmaid bent over, letting him get a nice view of her ample bosom as she chuckled, jiggling the twin mounds that hung right before his face, “Come on now human, surely a few drinks wouldn’t hurt?”

“No,” he muttered, his eyes locked on her breasts, “A few drinks are probably fine…”

Asyn walked through the streets, beaming excitedly as the elves waved and cheered. Behind her the queen was walking with her retinue of guards and a group of priestesses.  Everywhere they went elves tried to pass them drinks, or refill an already overflowing cup. While all of her worshippers were tall by earthly standards, the goddess herself towered head and shoulders over them all, even the queen, and was easily visible through the crowd as they pushed and shoved, hoping to get a better view of her.

“Is everything to your liking your holiness?” the queen asked eagerly.

“This is pretty great,” Asyn giggled, draining her cup again. She blinked as she felt the strong warmth of the wine flowing through her, drinks on the mortal plane are always so much stronger… Her yearning for spirits was being well satisfied, but as she watched a particularly handsome elven man walk by, arm in arm with a towering woman, she felt another desire stirring.

“I need to get laid,” she growled, sipping her drink.

“What was that, your holiness?” the queen asked, struggling to hear her over the crowd.

“Nothing, I am just admiring the towers of your city,” Asyn said quickly, glancing upwards at the shining white spires. She glanced at a nearby tavern, hearing excited catcalls from inside of it. She licked her lips eagerly, there’s debauchery going on in there, I can practically taste it! She giggled as she sauntered towards it, “Come!” she called to the royal procession following her, “I wish to inspect this building!” She drunkenly waved at the inn as the queen and her guards followed behind.

Jerome blushed as the elven barmaid ran her fingers through his hair, the mixture of arousal and drunkenness tearing away any inhibitions he might have had. The towering woman had scooped him into her lap, and a pair of other elves were on either side of her, grinning down at him.

“Poor human,” one cooed, “you just can’t handle being in the presence of elves without falling to pieces, can you?”

“I-I guess not,” he stammered.

“Let’s use the spell on him!” one giggled, holding up her hand. Jerome’s eyes went wide as blue sparks danced along her fingertips, “You’re going to spend the evening kissing my toes human!”

They were interrupted by a commotion at the front door, the three elves and Jerome turned to see the largest elf that the human man had seen yet step into the tavern with a grin. She wore a clingy white robe that left little to the imagination as it billowed around her, and she was followed by a line of other elves in official looking uniforms, Jerome’s eyes went wide as he spotted a royal tiara on an elf at the tall woman’s side.

The queen!? What’s she doing down here?

The tavern went silent as the tall elf walked in, “I heard the party from out in the street!” she declared with a grin, “now who will buy your goddess a drink?”

The barmaid released Jerome, clearing her throat as she walked up to the towering elf, “Y-Your holiness Goddess Asyn, I have a few tankards of ale left, but it’s not my best, if you would permit me to go to my warehouse-“

“No need, have you any water?” the goddess asked.

“Yes,” the barmaid said, gesturing to several barrels behind the bar.

“I learned this party trick from one of my colleagues,” she chuckled, clapping her hands, “LET THERE BE BEER!” The barmaid blinked, walking to one of the barrels and lifting the top off. The smell of a rich and ready lager filled the bar, and the gathered elves cheered. Jerome was in awe himself, and he felt his heart skip a beat as the massive elf, easily twelve feet tall, crossed the bar and plopped herself on the stool next to his, spinning to face him.

“H-Hi, I’m Jerome,” he managed, pushing his own wine glass her way, “if you would like, you can have my drink until the barmaid gets the rest out, it’s a human spirit called Apple-Jack, my friend and I were bringing it here to sell!”

“Hmm… apples you say?” Asyn swiped the cup up, draining the contents in a single gulp. “MMM…” she groaned, slamming it down, “wonderful, sweet, tart, and strong…” She glanced down at him with a drunken grin, “Now, what manner of male are you?” she reached down and traced a finger over his ears, enjoying the rounded shape, “Not one of mine I see? You must be one of these humans I’ve heard about.”

“I am!” Jerome said eagerly, “this is my first time in the Elven lands actually.”

“You picked a fine first night to spend with us,” Asyn drawled. She grabbed him under the arms, practically scooping him into her lap and pressing his face into a pair of tits that were bigger than his head. The elves in the bar all called encouragement, whistling and cheering as their goddess playfully draped her arm around the human man. Jerome gulped, shivering as he felt his arousal build.

Gods above, I’ve always loved an aggressive woman, but this is… this is something else entirely! He looked up at her, feeling helpless in the arms of the red faced angel that was giggling with excitement at his reaction.

“Let’s go somewhere more private,” she suggested.

“I have a room!” he shouted eagerly, “just upstairs!”

“Perfect,” she growled with a grin.

Jerome yelped as he was picked up off his stool, and the elves all gossiped excitedly as they saw their goddess carrying the human up to the bedroom.

“Show him who this world belongs to lady Asyn!” the barmaid called eagerly.

“That human will be worshiping our goddess properly by the night’s end,” another chuckled.

“Damn,” the third muttered glumly, “I finally have a human cornered, and the goddess herself snatches him up!”

Jerome faintly heard their conversations as the floors creaked beneath the massive elf’s weight. He winced as she clasped his bottom, squeezing it tightly as she came to his room. As intimidating as the divine being was, he was quickly finding himself drawn to her, his more masochistic urges flaring up as the elf tossed him to the bed with a growl.

“We can do better than this,” the goddess laughed, glancing around. With a wave of her hand the room quickly went from a modest room at an inn to an almost royal bedroom, the mattress going from straw to feathers beneath his back as she strutted to him. “So human,” she teased, “how do you think you should show a goddess proper respect?”

He looked up at her, then down at her sandaled feet, and before she could react he slid off the bed, falling to his knees and planting a firm kiss on her toes. He repeated the motion, savoring the light lavender scent as the goddess’s excited laughter rang out overhead.

“Yes, that’s perfect!” she sighed happily, “this is my first time playing with one of you, but you seem so eager to fall into place!”

“Yes goddess,” he gasped.

“It’s rare to hear someone call me that and really mean it,” she whispered, her eyes lighting up. “Do you like being there? At my feet? At my mercy?

“I do!” he pleaded.

“Then become as small and powerless before me as you know you should be!” she ordered.

Jerome gasped as she started to grow before him, stretching overhead like a colossus. He looked around him and realized with a start that the room was expanding with her, and soon the truth hit him like a runaway avalanche, it wasn’t that she was getting bigger at all.

“There we are,” Asyn giggled, bending down to pick him up. She only needed two fingers to pinch around his body, bringing him up to her enormous grinning face that bore down on him like the side of a cliff. “This is a much more fitting size for you, don’t you agree?”

“Yes goddess!” he shouted, feeling his manhood harder than it had ever been in his life, pressing firmly against the pad of the mountainous woman’s fingertip.

“Let’s get rid of these,” she muttered, pinching the tip of his clothes. There was a loud ripping sound as she casually tore them away, flicking the tiny rags to the corner of the room with a scowl. Jerome grunted as she pinched his finger, dangling his naked body by his arm as she admired his form. “Certainly not as graceful as an elf,” she muttered, “but still, I like what I’m seeing here. Who made you again?”

“T-The mother of all humans is the goddess Eleanor,” Jerome recited, “to whom we join when we pass from this world-“

“Oh yes, I know her,” Asyn muttered, licking her lips, “I wonder what her creation tastes like?”

Jerome shouted in surprise as he was lifted over her luscious lips, a pair of pink pillows that parted to reveal her opening mouth. She lowered him down gently, closing her mouth over his body and keeping his arm firmly pinched so that he didn’t fall all the way in. A tongue the size of a wagon cart rose up in the darkness to attack him, ruthlessly exploring every part of his body before settling on the point of interest just between his legs.

“Oh gods,” he muttered, feeling the massive appendage tease his manhood. He writhed in pleasure as Asyn’s rumbling chuckle rose up around him, adding to the overwhelming sensation as the leviathan that was her tongue slowly brought him to climax. With a shout he sprayed against the bumps of her tastebuds, and only after the slow sucking motion had drawn everything out of him did the goddess lift him up again, letting the saliva on his skin glisten in the low light of the bedroom.

“Delicious,” she breathed, “oh, sorry, did that scare you little human?”

“A little,” he admitted, “b-but I liked it!”

So eager to please, so quick to love being so small, she mused, tilting her head. She noticed that he was shivering slightly, the spit was drying on his skin and cooling the tiny thing rapidly. With a sigh she brought him to her chest, sliding him down between the mountains of her cleavage.

Jerome sighed with relief as the warm flesh surrounded him. The pair of pillowy breasts seemed to mold around his body, keeping him held tight as the elven goddess made her way to the bed. Each step jiggled his world like he was a ship, bobbing on the sea, and each footfall caused him to sink a little lower, until only his head was sticking out of the pale and milky expanse. His struggles to stay above the surface of her cleavage were fruitless, and by the time she lay on the bed he’d sunk up to his ears.

“This is so much fun,” she purred, tapping on his head, “you’re so cute like this!” She reached down under her robe, slowly fingering herself as she watched him struggle between her breasts. “I’ve always had a thing for smaller males, when I made the elves I made the men as cute as I could, but you humans…” she squealed in excitement, “did Eleanor make you this perfect on purpose? It’s like you’re practically absorbing that shrinking spell, even the weakest elf could keep one on you for ages!”

“I-I wouldn’t know goddess,” Jerome shouted, grunting as he tried to keep himself from sliding any lower.

In her drunken state everything seemed funnier to Asyn, and she burst into laughter as she realized just how hard Jerome was fighting to keep from slipping further into her cleavage. A devious grin crept across her features as she kept playing with herself, bringing her free hand up to the side of her breast. She gently jiggled it, watching her tiny toy gasp for breath as his head slipped further down, disappearing.

“Oops!” she teased.

Jerome’s world became hot and humid as he sank into the soft blackness. The space between the elf’s breasts was like quicksand, every struggle he managed just seemed to cause him to slip lower. Outside Asyn gasped with excitement, she could feel the human’s pitiful squirming against her breasts, and the sheer power she had over the bug sized human was driving the divine woman to heights of pleasure she hadn’t felt in millennia.

“Fight, come on, try to get out of there!” she taunted, grinning.

Jerome heard her voice as a muffled and far away thing, but her intent was clear, and it was driving him as wild as it was driving her. His manhood was rock hard again as he tried to claw his way upward, the moans of the goddess providing more encouragement as his hand slipped out, grasping the surface of the pale milky flesh.

“Oh?” she panted, seeing him emerge like an ant from an anthill. “You fought valiantly human,” she laughed, “but… I want to see you lose, and goddesses get what they want.”

Jerome looked up in surprise as a towering finger hovered over him, pressing down sharply on his head and forcing him back into the warm canyon he’d fought so hard to escape. Asyn’s orgasm raced along her body, feeling like an earthquake as she groaned loudly, the tremors shaking Jerome’s body as the powerful digit forced him deeper and deeper until he was forced right up against her breastbone at the very bottom of her cleavage.

“Wonderful,” Asyn sighed, looking at her fingers, sticky with her own cum. She glanced around dreamily for something to wipe them with, then smirked as she saw the ruins of Jerome’s clothing on the bedspread. Grabbing up the little bits of cotton, she rubbed her fingers across them, soaking what was left of his garments with her juices before tossing them on the nightstand.

Jerome’s body was pressed on all sides by the impossible pressure of the twin mountains, and this time no matter how he struggled he couldn’t make any progress. With a sigh he simply lay back, letting himself be imprisoned while he wondered what the goddess would do to him. Asyn looked down, her post orgasm haze turning to tiredness as she felt the final struggles of the human trapped between her tits.

“Just stay there,” she decided with a yawn, “it’s a good place for you anyways, we’ll figure things out in the morning…”

Jerome was brought out of his slumber as his fleshy prison inverted, rising as the goddess sat up in bed. Her yawn shook the world around him, and a moment later a pair of fingers reached in, probing to find him.

“Good morning, Jerome was it?” the giant grinning face of the goddess asked.

“Yes goddess!” he called with a weak smile. “I slept very well!”

“Excellent,” Asyn said, waving her hand. A gold chain appeared from thin air, and Jerome’s face twisted in confusion as she brought him up to it, clasping him in a locket that was perfectly shaped to hold him. With a happy sigh she put it on, letting him dangle in his bound state between her breasts. “I’m keeping you while I’m here,” she said casually, “I’ve got a thousand other things I’d like to try when we have the time, I really think you humans might just be better at that size… I’ll have to talk to Eleanor about it the next time we convene the council of the divines.”

Jerome gulped, keep me? Better this size? As much fun as he’d had the night before, he wasn’t sure he liked where this was going. “Uh, Asyn, goddess-“

“Don’t worry, we’re going to get more booze, and some good breakfast,” she grumbled, rubbing her head, “I need fried eggs, you just can’t get good ones in the divine realm.”

Any further protests were cut off as she leapt upwards, strutting out of the room.

“He’s so cute!” the elven queen squealed, bending over to look at Jerome’s prison.

“Isn’t he just?” Asyn chuckled, leading the procession through the streets again.

“I found one myself,” the queen admitted with a sheepish grin.

Asyn raised an eyebrow, “Do tell!”

“A human named Richard was staying at the same tavern, I shrank him down too!”

Asyn laughed, “always good to see my creations following in my footsteps, where is he?”

The queen’s face went red, and she glanced back at her retinue of guards with embarrassment, “He’s uh… close to me.” The queen shifted a moment, biting her lip as if suddenly stimulated by some unseen hand.

“Naughty,” Asyn laughed, “Jerome, how long can you hold your breath?”

“I uh-“

“Don’t worry about it, we’ll figure it out and there’s always magic if you need more air,” the goddess waved dismissively, “Now you said this next tavern brews a drink that brings fire to one’s loins?”

“Oh yes,” the queen nodded, “it’s right up here…”

2 weeks later

Jerome groaned, feeling tired and, for perhaps the first time in his life, sexually spent. The goddess had spent the previous fortnight exploring all manner of debauchery with him as her tiny toy, usually while imbibing spirits in volumes that would kill a mortal. He wasn’t the only one fatigued with the goddess’s celebration, the other elves looked tired too, with dark circles under their eyes and frayed hair as they marched behind their goddess into their queen’s throne room. The queen herself had forgone her royal robes and was now dressed in little more than a few ribbons of cloth, only her tiara reminding of her royal station.  There were priestesses, nobles, and other elves of renown in the room as well.  All were gathered to hear the words of their goddess. 

“Whew, that was pretty great,” Asyn laughed, flicking her hair over her ear, “I knew my elves would show me a good time!”

The queen nodded, standing up, “We live to worship you, your holiness!”

The necklace that Jerome was often imprisoned on shook as she took it off, holding it up over her head, “Well Jerome, I hope you had fun, but it is time to return to the divine realm!”

Jerome smiled weakly, “I-It truly was a life changing time, thank you goddess Asyn!” His relief at the prospect of rest was mixed with sadness, he truly had enjoyed the debauchery of it all.  His masochistic side had been singing with joy during the whole festival and he’d formed a genuine rapport with the goddess. Even now, though she was still a bit drunk, the look of affection on her face was clear.  She liked him too.

Asyn turned to the other elves, “This little human made the whole experience down here wonderful; every elf should have one, and every human should get to experience this!” She declared. With one final flash, the goddess was gone, leaving the stunned elves alone.

“D-Did the goddess just order us to shrink all the humans and keep them as pets?” one of the nobles asked eagerly.

The queen slowly grinned, “Yes, I think she did!”

There was a moment of silence in the throne room before the queen turned to her subjects, a new and mighty strength burning in her eyes.

“You heard the goddess!” the queen said in a royal voice full of authority.  “Ready the mages! Muster the armies! We will march on the humans at once and bring the goddess’s commands to fruition!” The room erupted into cheers and roars of approval and the court sprang into a frenzy of activity.  The exhaustion of the past few weeks was entirely forgotten.  In its place was a new kind of excitement.  She turned to her guards and they nodded and left to spread the word, practically running out of the throne room.  Motion in her cleavage got the queen’s attention and she noticed the minuscule form of Richard trying to climb out from between her prodigious breasts.  With a chuckle, she gently pushed him back in with a finger.  After all, it was divine will that he stay right where he was.