- Text Size +

From her hilltop command tent Thessalia looked through the eyes of a hawk in the sky at the capital city of the human nation of Cedaria. The city was a formidable fortress to begin with, with four layers of walls, each higher and more impressive than the last, all leading to the large palace overlooking the river that bordered the city on two sides. A fleet of massive warships patrolled the waters, and even as she watched soldiers disembarked, joining the defenders of the city. The walls were filled with crossbowmen, cannons, ballistae, and every manner of siege engine imaginable.  They had mages, soldiers, knights, mercenaries, and every conscript they could muster.

Magical means had been deployed too, and there was a veritable buzz in the air that most of the elves could feel at the tips of their pointed ears. The humans had prepared every ritual and enchantment they could, boosting the power of their own mages, granting their soldiers strength and bravery, magic barriers on every gate and wall, magic circles in front of their ranged units to amplify their projectiles, constructs similar to cannons that mixed magic and engineering, and even anti-magic runes chalked on every surface, from cobblestones to knight’s shields, had made her initial scouting plans impossible.

Releasing her control over the bird, she chuckled. “That’s actually fairly impressive,” Thessalia said with a smile, “Well done Richard.”

“Why thank you!”

Thessalia started, turning around to see the human princeling smirking up at her, “Interesting,” she smirked, “I thought you would have learned your lesson with the slime clones?” she patted her breast pocket, causing Richard to shudder as he felt her fingers caress his voodoo doll through the fabric of the uniform.

“This is an astral projection,” Richard said, crossing his arms, “I’m not physically here at all! In fact it was your voodoo doll that gave my court mages enough of a link to come here and offer you a chance to surrender.”

“I admire the optimism,” Thessalia said mildly, “but I’m going to have to refuse. You and your adorable country are coming back with us.”

“I’m warning you Thessalia, I will be the most unruly little shit!” Richard said, grinning as he reached into his pocket. Thessalia’s eyes went wide as she saw the jeweled glass egg, glimmering in the morning sunlight. Richard chuckled as he saw he had her attention, “Yes, I swiped this off your nightstand before I burned your house down.”

“Richard,” Thessalia said slowly, “that’s a priceless artifact, why don’t we just-“

“Oops!” Richard chuckled, “I dropped it!”

Thessalia’s heart skipped a beat as the glass egg bounced into the grass, “Be careful!” she shouted, but a moment later a * crunch* of breaking glass rang out as Richard smugly stepped on the egg, shattering it to pieces.

“Sorry,” he laughed, “I’m so clumsy.”

Thessalia breathed out slowly, then gave a chuckle, “Richard… you are just the funniest little human, I don’t think any of you has managed to do this much to outwit us in centuries.”

Richard frowned, “Well this is what you can expect, we, I, will be a terrible pet! So just turn around and-“

“I’m really looking for a cute human to keep me on my toes,” Thessalia said, her grin turning predatory. “I don’t suppose your mages warned you about the dangers of astral projection?”

Richard gulped, “m-my physical form can’t be harmed, so-“

Thessalia muttered a quick spell under her breath, causing her hands to glow, and with a grin she seized the ethereal form of Richard, hefting the petite human up to her face with a grin. Richard blushed, his legs dangling in the air as the amazonian elf general laughed at his state.

“You’re right, I can’t harm your physical form,” Thessalia said, carrying him into her tent, “I can’t shrink you, or cast most spells on you… But I can absolutely touch you Richard.” She sat in a large carved wooden chair behind her desk, laying the rebellious human prince facedown across her lap.

“Now hold on!” Richard squeaked, “S-Stop the projection spell!” he shouted to mages who were no doubt miles away, “She’s going to-“

*THWAP!*

The first spanking across his bottom earned a squeal that was quite unbecoming of one of the best generals humanity had to offer, and Thessalia laughed merrily as the second landed, and then the third. Against his will he felt his erection straining against his pants, and he bit his lip as the general’s swats ground his groin against her thighs, even through the fabric it was an intensely pleasurable sensation.

Wait, what’s happening to my body while she’s doing this? His face went even redder, I’ve got to get her to stop before I-

“T-Thessalia this is-“

*thwap*

Richard shuddered, feeling himself getting closer as the general’s palm rose again, “Undignified treatment-“

*THWAP*

Richard gulped, realizing he was at the precipice, one more blow would drive him over the edge, his voice took on a pleading tone, “O-Of an enemy commander! AH!”

* THWAP*

Richard groaned in her lap, causing the general to raise an eyebrow as he spasmed in pleasure. His hips ground eagerly against her thighs, getting every last bit of pleasure he could out of the motion until he was finally spent, panting across her lap.

“Richard,” she said in a low smug voice as her face turned to a grin, “Did you just have an accident while I was spanking you?”

“N-No,” he lied.

“Aww,” she cooed in a condescending tone, reaching over to ruffle his hair, “if you ask me nicely I’ll give you another spanking after the battle, once you’re properly resized of course… I’ll just use my fingertip.”

She let him up, and he looked down at the stain on his crotch with a grimace, “I…” he growled, clenching his fists, “We’ll see who’s spanking whom after the battle Thessalia!”

She teasingly waved goodbye to him as his astral projection vanished, “Goddess he’s a fine one,” she chuckled, feeling herself growing moist between her legs as she thought of when she’d see him again.

Richard gasped as his soul returned to his body, blinking and looking up at the mage who had guided him, a redheaded magical prodigy of a girl he’d known for several years named Monica. She had a smirk on her face, glancing down at his crotch, then up to his face.

With a start he realized that his orgasm in the astral world had caused one in his physical body, “Why didn’t you warn me elves could touch astral projections?” he muttered, standing up.

“I thought you wanted to spy on their camp, I didn’t think you’d go flirt with the elf general again,” Monica said with a shrug.

“I do not flirt with the elf general!” Richard protested, wincing in pain as he got up. He rubbed his bottom a moment, “a-and prepare extra padding for my war saddle!”

Outside of Thessalia’s tent a long table had been placed and set for brunch, complete with flower arrangements to give the whole setting a relaxed atmosphere as those present overlooked the preparations in the human city below. Present were the commanders of the elven forces, including Thessalia herself, seated at one end of the table, idly sipping from a cup of wine as she observed her guests.

Duchess Silverblade and her daughter Ayla were present of course, and the elder elf was casually toying with a recently shrunk human in her palm, “Now what was your name dear?” she asked sweetly.

“William Stoneheart!” he shouted angrily, “lord of the Stoneheart duchy!”

“What a coincidence, I’m a duchess myself!” Lady Silverblade laughed, “although you look rather young to be a duke boy!”

The young man blushed, “I’ll have you know I’ve won countless-“

“I’m sure, I’m sure,” Duchess Silverblade smirked, “I’m afraid that I’ve taken most of your duchy, and my daughter over there will be arranging it in our garden when we get home, but I think that it’s only fair to grant you new lands.”

William looked up at her suspiciously, then eagerly, “I… truly? I would govern them to the best of my ability!”

“What do you think of hilled country?” she asked, “said to be beautiful?”

William nodded, “Of course, I love hills!”

“Oh good,” Duchess Silverblade laughed, raising the man to her ample chest.

He frowned as he was placed on her breast, the soft spongy flesh dimpling slightly at his two inch form as the elves around the table enjoyed a laugh at his expense. With a sigh he swore under his breath.

“Worry not,” the Duchess proclaimed, “it shall be a large enough fief for you!” With a chuckle she tapped the tiny man’s head, and he looked up in amazement as the titanic elf’s face started getting larger, farther away.

“W-Wait, it’s fine the way it is!” he protested, “a great duchy, I’d love to…” his voice faded as he shrank to the size of a bug, then a grain of sand, then finally too small for the naked eye.

William looked around the vast expanse of his new “duchy,” a vast mountain of titflesh that expanded in all directions. The smell of the duchess’s perfume was on the wind, and he gazed up at her faraway face, more a celestial object than an elf at this point, and as she laughed his world shook.

“That is the fifth lordling I’ve granted a duchy to today,” the Duchess chuckled, reaching for a cup of tea. “There’s another across from him of course,” she poked her right breast affectionately, grinning as she imagined the tiny human traipsing across its vast and jiggling expanse.

“I’ve granted a few holdings today myself,” Ayla smirked, “one lucky human knight is currently exploring his new demesne in the southern forest. 

“What’s so great about shrinking humans too small to see?” Princess Nyana asked, casually raising and lowering the drawbridge on the castle she’d set next to her plate with the tip of her fingernail. The humans inside scurried about the battlements, shouting in panic as the castle’s commander bellowed orders.

“First there’s the mere artistry of it,” Ayla sighed, “shrinking a human to a few inches? Who cares, any elf can do that. One inch? Ho hum. Go lower than that and it starts getting hard, you’ve got to add additional enchantments to keep them safe, to keep track of them, give them their own laws of gravity so they don’t fall off-“

“Don’t give away all the family secrets dear,” Duchess Silverblade chuckled. She turned to Nyana, “The Silverblade technique incorporates over two dozen enchantments, and my daughter and I have successfully resized humans down to microns in size.”

“It’s impressive, but where’s the fun?” Nyana scowled, “you can’t talk to them or play with them!”

“You’re a goddess to them, their entire world,” the duchess replied, “it’s a taste for the refined I suppose. I don’t leave them that small for very long, but I always have a talk with them after I send them back to two inches,” she grinned, “it’s quite stimulating conversation.”

“I still prefer my collections,” Nyana shrugged, “Do you guys need something to eat?” the princess’s voice boomed over the castle, causing them all to stop. The slender pale fingers, each one as long as their tallest tower was high, stretched across the sky, pinching off a large piece of a sugary pastry. The princess’s fingers descended, placing the pastry on the rooftop battlements.

“Don’t eat it, it could be poison!” the commander shouted.

“She’s eating it right now sir,” a knight said, pointing up. They watched as the princess delicately took a bite of a pastry the size of their courtyard. A moment later they cried out in panic, raising their shields as crumbs rained down like hail, pelting their plate mail. The barrage ended as the princess set the pastry back down, sighing contentedly.

“Fine, eat it if you want,” the commander grumbled angrily as the men gathered around, tearing pieces of the massive pastry off for themselves, “I’ll sooth myself on hardtack and dry beef!”

“It’s good sir!” one of the men called, holding up a piece.

“Yeah!” Nyana’s voice boomed, nearly knocking the commander over, “it’s delicious!”

He slowly turned around to see the elf’s face grinning down, her eyes focused on him specifically in a way that made him want to flee like a startled rabbit. He cried out in surprise again as the elf’s finger descended, her fingernail pressing against his back like a solid stone wall as she gently pushed him closer to the food she’d provided. With a resigned sigh the commander tore himself a piece of the pastry, joining his men as they ate the treat provided by the new “owner” of their fortress.

“Tristan!” Nyana called across the table, causing the elven prince to look up from the woman in his palm.

“Yes?” the handsome elf asked, tossing his blond hair over his shoulder.

“Do you have a spare princess that can live in this castle?” she asked, pointing down to it.

Tristan rolled his eyes, “Nyana, that’s a military fort, no princess, or prince for that matter, would be caught dead living in it, it’s frankly offensive to my eyes, all spike traps and arrow slits…”

Nyana huffed angrily, looking down at the human soldiers on the rooftop, “Did you guys hear that!?”

“Uh, it is… was, a mere harbor fortress my uh, Princess?” the commander shouted up nervously.

“You guys can just call me Nyana,” she said with a shrug, “Anyways don’t feel so bad about your fort! I mean sure, it’s nothing like that one!” she pointed to the capital city below them, and the massive pearl walled castle in the center, “but You guys would have probably stopped most threats, right? I mean you didn’t exactly plan for the most beautiful and crafty elven sorceress in the world to show up!”

“The most humble too,” Tristan smirked, “I’m sure it took a lot of cunning to become a giant and scoop the castle up.”

“About as much as it does using your mind magic to convince them to shrink themselves,” Nyana retorted with a huff. “Miss Silverblade, explain to my brother how hard maintaining that size is?”

“Squabbles between family are best left between family,” the duchess chuckled.

Tristan just rolled his eyes, turning back to Cathy, the tiny assassin turned doll, “Let’s try the dance again,” he said, laying her on the table.

“Like this?” she asked, gripping the sides of his finger as he placed it on the tablecloth.

“Excellent!” he said with a grin, “and a one, two, three-“

The other elves watched with mild interest as the tiny human woman danced with the prince’s finger as her partner, her long red dress twirling around her as she moved elegantly over the tablecloth. His finger picked up speed as it moved around her, a lazy smile on the gigantic elven prince’s face as he deftly maneuvered the digit around the tiny woman. Finally she spun away, leaping and doing a perfect split as she landed on the tablecloth, panting and looking up to him with a look eager for approval.

“Very good!” he said, grinning, “we’ll have to discuss line dances and ballet when I’ve got you back with my other girls.”

Cathy blinked, then scowled, “If you think I’ll be some cute little dancing doll you can bring out to entertain guests-“

“Cathy, Cathy, Cathy,” he chided, reaching down and gently pushing her to her back as his finger lovingly stroked over her, toying with her elaborately done hair, “you don’t have to put on that tough exterior for me!” the tiny woman groaned as the tip of his finger massaged her breast, slowly moving lower. He pulled away just before he reached her crotch, causing her to look up at him with an annoyed scowl.

“You just wait, I’m just getting closer to all of you royal elves for when I make my move! Then you’ll all rue the day you messed with Cathy the Cutthroat!”

“I’m scared already,” Tristan smirked, “now, let’s fix your hair and try the whole thing with a more flowing dress.” Sparks leapt out from his fingertip, and Cathy’s long braid went from slightly frayed to tight and shining, her dress going from the elegant red ballroom gown to a slimmer, lighter one more likely to be found in a tavern.

“You know Tristan, a girl has to wonder why the elven prince knows more cosmetic magics than any elven or human woman in the empire,” Nyana said smugly.

“Hey, you leave Tristan alone!” Ayla and Cathy shouted at once. The tiny human woman and the elven noble glanced at each other from across the table, blushing and going quiet.

“It’s quite alright girls,” Tristan said with a smile, “I’m very used to my sister’s opinions on my interests.”

Thessalia sighed, “Royal family or not, you two should stop bickering, especially in front of your new humans! It’s unbecoming.”

Tristan rolled his eyes, “my dolls see me every day, I’ll not hide myself from them.”

“And my castle guys love me, or they will,” Nyana said with a shrug, “most of the ones I have back home do anyway.”

“Thessalia wouldn’t know, she’s never had a human of her own,” Duchess Silverblade said, smirking behind her teacup.

“I will soon enough,” the general growled, “I’ve just been waiting for the right one…” She cleared her throat, “Is there any news on when the Empress will arrive? She’s late as it is!”

The air seemed to shimmer behind the general, and the hair on her neck stood up, “The funny thing about being the empress,” she drawled, stepping into existence, “is that everyone else’s schedule has to conform to yours, so you can’t ever really be late, everyone else is just early!” She giggled at the joke, causing Thessalia to breathe out in relief.

The empress’s ample hips rocked from side to side as she walked, and around her neck and hanging down into the valley of her cleavage was a small pendant ending in a basket, where a tiny human rode, surrounded by the ample expanse of milky pale flesh.

“I hope you don’t mind that I brought George the sixth,” she said, beaming down at her tiny passenger.

“Hello!” the young human said, waving at them all eagerly. He glanced at the city in the distance, “Hmm… it looks like you’ve overstepped this time your majesty,” he chuckled, “finally, you’re going to get your comeuppance, and all of my ancestors will laugh when-“

The empress silenced him by simply pressing her breasts together, as she had for many generations of his forebears. The walls of soft flesh closed in on the little gold basket he rode in, surrounding him with the warm softness for a moment. She giggled as she felt his squirming motions fighting impotently against her.

“Why do you continue to tolerate such disrespect from your pet’s line?” Thessalia asked curiously.

“I think it’s kind of a family tradition for them at this point,” the empress explained, “I don’t think they even mean it, George is actually very helpful in explaining economic problems I don’t really understand.” She released her hold on her breasts, letting the tiny man gasp for air as he hung limply over the side of his little box.

“Y-You win this round,” George said with a blush and a grin that suggested he wasn’t too torn up over the “loss.”

“Now then,” the empress said, pulling a chair for herself at the end of the table opposite Thessalia, “you asked me to come and deal with a situation personally?”

Thessalia nodded, gesturing down to the city below them, “As you can see your majesty, the humans have prepared some very impressive fortifications, I’m concerned about the potential loss of life if we have to storm them as we are now… is your eldest daughter going to be joining us?”

“Oh no,” the empress waved dismissively, “She’s far too busy with a matter overseas.

“Too busy for the grunt work,” Tristan muttered, sharing a knowing look with Nyana.

If the empress heard her children discuss their sibling she didn’t react, “I think I should be enough. I’ve been meaning to expand my Royal Collection anyways; I’m told this human royal family is particularly talented and attractive?”

Thessalia blushed, “Y-Yes your majesty, will you be needing the entire royal family for your collection?”

The empress’s mouth quirked in amusement, “I’ve collected royal families from every nation we’ve conquered,” she said, “I’m sure I can spare one little prince.”

Thessalia tried to hide her excitement and nodded, “Of course your majesty… out of curiosity, what do you do with them all?”

The empress laughed, “They’re adorable of course, and a symbol of Elven power over humans… beyond that, it might be hard to remember given how cute they are, but humans are quite clever, it’s nice to have a dozen kings and queens to discuss matters of state with.”

Thessalia frowned, “I see…”

“Given the power of this particular human nation I’m sure that it has an especially interesting king and queen,” the Elven ruler chuckled, “Come, let’s go see what we’re working with.”

The others at the table joined her without being commanded, rising and walking with her to overlook the human city. The elven forces were fully in position now, staying carefully out of range of the human artillery as they prepared to assault the city. In the harbor the sails of Lady Estel’s fleet could be seen, sailing against the current towards the impressive looking human warships, ugly steel things that belched smoke and steam into the air as they readied to defend the capital.

“Wow, it’s almost like the humans are taking this seriously,” the empress laughed. “Thessalia, would you give the orders to prepare to attack on my signal?”

Thessalia frowned, “As you wish.”  She gestured to a few aides that were stationed by her tent. They ran off, and moments later flags rose along the elven ranks, signaling the attack was about to begin. Thessalia fidgeted a moment, then turned to the Empress, “Are you certain? And what signal were you thinking?”

“It will be obvious,” the empress chuckled. “Since the humans went all out, I think I will too!”

The empress closed her eyes, the wind blew through her hair for a moment as she focused the magical gifts the goddess Asyn had granted her. She smiled, then clapped her hands once. A wave of magical energy emanated out from her with a sound like thunder, and the shimmering field raced down the hill and over the field until it made contact with the city. Within the human defenders looked on with horror as every enchantment, spell, and magic circle evaporated and the anti magical runes they’d painstakingly carved were scrubbed away.  

The elves cheered, and began walking forward, laughing amongst themselves as the human defenders panicked. The pace was leisurely, and the elven commanders could hardly keep order as the excitement boiled over.

“Fire everything!” the defending commander shouted.

Cannons and ballistae launched their salvos, but as always the elven mages simply waved their hands and the deadly rain of metal exploded into fireworks.  As the elves came closer, archers and gunners fired their weapons but another wave of elven hands transformed the projectiles into flower petals and glittering confetti, making it seem like the humans were welcoming the advancing army with a parade. The elves giggled, waving at the defenders as they got closer, and when they reached the massive wrought iron gate it creaked open on its own, a simple “unlock” spell proving more than enough without the anti-magical protections.

“Well done mother,” Nyana said with a grin.

“Thank you dear,” the empress breathed, “Now let me go see about finding that royal family… Is there anything else you need Thessalia?”

“No,” the general smirked, scanning the outlying fields, “I’ll stay here and command the rear guard, you enjoy yourselves.”

Captain Gardener scowled angrily as he saw the elven ships approaching, “Hold fast men!” he shouted as his crew wheeled cannons into place, “we’ll blast them to timbers!” He gripped the wheel of his ship, readying himself for the sound of cannonfire and splitting wood, but a moment later the air around him seemed to shimmer.

The land on either side of them raced away, and a shadow fell over the deck as they all looked up to see the now gargantuan Elven ship looming over them. The tiny waves of the river rocked their now toy sized vessel, causing the men to grip the railing fearfully as the elven ship’s crew looked down on them with eager grins.

“CUTTTTEEEE!” Captain Estel squealed, spotting the human navy.

With an excited squeak the dark skinned elven admiral tore her clothing off, throwing everything but her bra and panties to the deck before leaping into the water. The splash rocked the tiny human fleet, and Captain Gardener nearly found himself swept overboard as he coughed and sputtered, wiping the river water from his eyes.

A massive form rose next to the ship, and for one wild moment he imagined tales of the legendary Krakens and sea serpents, but as his vision cleared he made out the grinning and eager face of the Elven commander, water dripping from her hair as she playfully reached for their ship.

“Hi, I’m Estel!” her voice boomed, rippling their sails.

“ABANDON SHIP!” the captain shouted, and with cries of panic the men ran for the railing, leaping over.

“Oh no you don’t,” Estel laughed, lifting the boat up and simply cupping her hand underneath it. Instead of splashing into the river, the men simply grunted as they fell into the elf’s soft palm. She slowly brought them up to her head as she treaded water, nestling them into her wet hair.

Unsure of what else to do, Captain Gardener gripped the strand nearest to him like it was a rope. He looked around in awe as he watched another ship casually scooped out of the water by an elf with what looked like a butterfly net, hauling it up to the deck of their own gigantic vessel as the crew gathered around excitedly.

His world shifted as Estel began swimming towards the docks, “Come on everyone!” she shouted, grinning as the massive elven ships approached the harbor. “You guys are all sailors right?” she asked, nudging one man further into the tangled wet mess of her hair, “just stay up there, I’ll be your boat today!”

All around was a similar scene as the great warships of the human navy were shrunk to toy size and lifted onto the elf ships to be swarmed by their eager crews.

We didn’t even get a single volley off, the captain realized numbly.

The inside of the city was chaotic, the elves were excitedly shrinking humans as quickly as they could, chasing the fleeing defenders and snatching them up. The walls had already fallen, with entire squads of elves flying directly up onto them with magic, casually shrinking the cannons and crews and pocketing them for later.

In the midst of everything Ayla found herself separated from her mother, and from the rest of the soldiers, and she made her way down an alley, peeking in dark windows to see if any humans had been missed.

“There’s one!” someone shouted in panic, and she turned around to see the mouth of the alley blocked by no less than a dozen humans, knights and at least one mage. “She’s alone, we can take her!” the lead knight shouted.

“Oh good, there’s something I’ve been wanting to try,” Ayla said with a grin. With a wave of her hand a curtain of magic fell over the group, and they tensed, then frowned, looking at one another in confusion.

“What did you do?” the knight roared, drawing his sword, though it shook in his hand as the towering elf grinned.

“A little curse,” she explained, “you’ll all shrink if you reach orgasm.”

“This is a battle, obviously we won’t be-“

He was cut off as Ayla pulled something from her pocket, and several of the men shifted uncomfortably as they realized the elf was holding a carved stone phallus. Everyone in the mob shivered as Ayla slowly ran her hand up it, and they could all feel it as though the elf’s soft and delicate fingers were toying with their own manhoods.

“CHARGE!” the lead knight shouted through gritted teeth, trying to ignore the hardon he was sporting beneath his armor. The men behind him roared, running at the elf, but a moment later they all fell to their knees with a groan of pleasure as Ayla stroked her hand up the carved phallus again.

“I have a lot of humans,” Ayla giggled, watching the mob writhe in pleasure as she continued to toy with the fake cock in her hands, “this is something I created so that I could have fun with all of them at once.” She slowly licked her tongue up the side of the stone dildo, and one man near the back cried out as he came, shrinking to two inches instantly. “One down,” Ayla teased, looking over them, “now who’s going next?”

The lead knight hissed as he felt her pick up her pace, sliding her hand up and down the magical device as he staggered to his feet, “N-No, we can hold out, just stab her and-“ He gasped as Ayla slid the stone cock into her mouth, behind him he heard shouts as his men came, shrinking into toys for the elf as she teasingly licked at the stone phallus. She made eye contact with him, the amusement evident on her face as gave one final suck, causing him to double over with pleasure. By the time his vision cleared Ayla was standing over all of them like a goddess, beaming down at them as she casually opened a bag at her hip.

“It’s okay,” she cooed as she scooped them up, “most human boys can’t last very long in my hands.” She slipped the limp and groaning tiny men into her bag, pulling the string tight with a satisfied sigh. “Now where did everyone else get to?”

“That was a nice trick,” a new voice called. Ayla turned to see a defiant looking human mage, a hood drawn hiding his face from view as orbs of magic appeared in his hands, ready for battle. Ayla frowned, stroking the magical dildo a few more times, eliciting groans of pleasure from the bagged humans, but nothing from her new attacker. The mage grinned and pulled back the hood, revealing long black hair, “I am no man though!”

“Oh, silly me,” Ayla chuckled, sliding the dildo back into the pocket of her robes.

“Now elf, we can finally do battle,” the woman called, “I’ll have you know I’m one of the best combat mages in…” she trailed off as Ayla pulled a strange cylinder out of her pocket, and she gasped, feeling herself grow wet as Ayla’s fingers traced over the carved vaginal lips on the front. Like the men she fell to her knees, gritting her teeth as pleasure shot up her spine as Ayla toyed with her.

“You’re cute,” Ayla giggled, watching the mage struggle not to cum, “come on, finish up…”

The mage shouted as she spasmed in pleasure, instantly shrinking as orgasm rocked her body. She was still panting as Ayla scooped her up, admiring her newest prize.

“Good girl,” Ayla smirked, “I wonder if Tristan would like you?” she shrugged, slowly pulling her robes up and revealing her panties, “since I got you off, why don’t you return the favor?” The tiny mage squeaked as she slid down the front of Ayla’s underwear, and a moment later it was the elf’s turn to bite her lower lip as she felt the tiny woman’s motions against her womanhood.

“Hold!” Kevin shouted, watching his men flee, “Hold damn you!” he scowled, drawing his own sword and rushing around the corner, “With me! With me…” he gulped as he looked up into the grinning faces of a dozen nine foot tall elves. He looked behind him, his heart skipping a beat as he realized all of his men had fled.

“Sorry,” the tall blond elf said almost apologetically, twirling a lock of her hair around her finger as she eyed him hungrily, “I think your friends are abandoning you…”

“Damn cowards,” Kevin swore, “Fine then. I am the great and mighty knight Kevin!  Do your worst!” He held his sword up, but the elf just gripped his arm, lifting him up, armor and all, letting him dangle helplessly as the other dozen elves gathered around, giggling. He grimaced as they pulled his armor off, easily snapping the leather straps holding it together.

“So many humans are running away from us today,” the elf giggled, pulling him closer and hefting him into her arms, cupping his bottom and squeezing it. “I think you deserve a reward for your bravery!” She bent over, whispering in his ear, “If you want, we could have a little fun before we shrink you?”

Kevin felt his face grow hot, the elven women were beautiful, there was denying that, but they were also twice his height and eying him like a piece of candy.

The city is lost, he thought, I might as well enjoy this while I can, who knows what tortures the elves commit on their prisoners...

“Yes, let’s do it!” he said, smiling.

A dozen hands pulled at his clothing next, and there was a ripping sound as he soon found himself completely naked in the elf’s arms. He shivered, feeling exposed as the elves drank him in, the street filling with the sound of clattering steel as the elves giggled, stripping their own armor off.

“R-Right here in the street?” he stammered.

“Yes!” the amazonian elf said with a grin. The rest of them surrounded him, and their hands lowered him quickly to the ground while their captain loomed over him, licking her lips and toying with her perfectly bare pussy.

“Oh fuck,” he wheezed, feeling her weight as she mounted him, sliding his length inside of her as her hips rocked into his. The others were ringed around him, a wall of elven women variously touching themselves to the spectacle. One of them stepped over his face, slowly lowering her wet womanhood down on his mouth with a grin, muffling the moans of pleasure he made as her captain rode him.

Lady Elaine grimaced as she looked around the market square, the elves had burst through the fortifications, excitedly chasing the fleeing humans, shrinking them and scooping them up, pinning them to walls with rough kisses and fondling hands, the defenders hadn’t had a chance.

“Fucking elves,” she muttered, “they’re too damn powerful! How can anyone expect to beat this!?” She held her blade close as she found her courage, and with a cry she strode into the square, spotting a pair of elves accosting a beautifully handsome man. “Away from him!” she shouted, slashing at the two. They easily parried her strikes, smirking down at her as she forced her way closer to their target.

… and then she frowned, feeling her heart sink as she realized that the man was one of the elves.

“I-I thought only elven women fought,” she stammered, gulping nervously as Tristan looked down at her with some amusement.

“Mostly,” he said, raising an eyebrow, “though I must thank you for trying to “save” me.” She turned to run, but the world expanded all around her as she shrank with a scream. A moment later the prince’s fingers curled around her midsection, lifting her off the ground as he flipped her over into his palm. “Cathy, meet your new friend,” he said with a smirk, tapping the head of a tiny woman in his pocket. The redhead waved with a smile.

“W-What are you going to do to me?” she stammered, backing away from his fingertip nervously.

“Just a few adjustments,” he said with a grin.

She gasped as a blue bolt of light hit her, instantly transforming her armor into a long flowing dress. Her hair went from short cropped, to a long flowing waterfall down her back, and as she felt it with her hand, she realized that her nails had gone from short to long and painted.

“Much better,” he said, chuckling as he slid Elaine into his pocket next to Cathy.

Prince Richard’s heart raced as he saw the state of the city, “No… they should have been able to buy more time!”

“Prince Richard,” one of his captains shouted, “we’ve spotted Thessalia, she’s near her camp, just as you thought!”

“Move the cavalry ahead, we’ll have to hurry!” he shouted. It was a risky move, to outpace his infantry, but with the city falling so quickly he had no choice.

The only hope for victory is to capture Thessalia and the elven royals, he thought, then I’ll have leverage to negotiate… something.

Thessalia watched the approaching cavalry and chuckled, “There you are Richard…” She turned to her squire, “have the mages activate the box now!”

Richard gasped, looking back in horror as a massive force field appeared around his infantry, a shimmering blue series of walls holding the men in place as hundreds of elves teleported into existence all around them.

What do I do? Do I go back to them? Try to relieve the city-

“Prince Richard, Thessalia’s forces are approaching!”

His heart sank as he saw the elite gold-armored guard of the general approaching him, Thessalia herself in the lead. His men began crying out in surprise as they were shrunk, horses, armor and all, and a moment later he felt a tingling along his skin.

“NO, NO IT’S NOT FAIR, IT’S NOT-“

He was cut off by the teleportation spell, and a split second later he was in Thessalia’s gloved hand, looking up at her smug and smiling face.

“Got you,” she said with a wink.

Nyana thundered through the streets at eighty feet tall, herding the fleeing humans towards the wall of waiting elven mages.

“Oops, buh bye!” she giggled, waving playfully as she saw the humans being shrunk as they fell into her trap.

A few remaining cannons on the wall boomed at her, and she giggled as the cannonballs bounced off her chest, making her breasts jiggle and tickling her slightly. With a flick of her finger the men and the cannons began rising off the ground, and the gunners cried out in panic as they flew down towards the crowd of elves to be shrunk.

A telepathic jolt in her mind informed her that General Thessalia’s trap had been sprung and it was time for her part.  Giggling excitedly, she teleported to the field where the human prince’s troops had been trapped in a magic box and encircled by elf troops.  Her brother appeared a few seconds later.  Surrounding them on all sides were the foot soldiers of Prince Richard’s army.

There were quite a few of them, several thousand at least, though they were panicking a little at their current situation.  The appearance of the giant princess in their midst certainly took them by surprise and they backed away in fear.  Nyana simply gave them a cute smile and willed herself to grow larger.  Their heads tilted further and further back until they were looking up at her 200 foot tall form in all its glory.

A few brave men charged her, swords raised.  She simply flicked her finger upward and they lifted into the air, coming to float around her like planets around a star.

“Tristan!” she boomed, spotting her brother near her feet, “come up here, it’s great!”

“I’m busy!” he shouted back, running the tiny brush through Elaine’s hair, “It was a crime to cut this short,” he muttered.

“Uh, thanks?” the lady knight said, blushing. The elven prince was by far the most beautiful man she’d ever encountered, and her heart was fluttering as he held her in his hands.

“TRISTAN COME ON!” Nyana laughed, watching as a squad of soldiers lazily floated by her.

He rolled his eyes, “I suppose this can wait,” he sighed, slipping Elaine back into his pocket. “Cathy, braid her hair for me.”

“Sure!” the assassin shouted, moving closer to the other woman.

The remaining humans watched in awe as the prince began to grow in size, soon matching his sister in height, looming over the land as a pair of giants.

“There, are you happy?” he asked, crossing his arms.

“Very. Now help me gather up all these cute soldiers!” Nyana said with a grin.

As the pair of giant royal siblings stalked the battlefield chasing the humans, Duchess Silverblade and Ayla were in a courtyard in the city, surrounded by humans.

“You will come with us!” an officer demanded, clear terror on his face.

It was easy to see why.  Besides how quickly they were being overrun, all exits to the city had been cut off and elf soldiers were flooding in, excitedly shrinking every human in sight.  Now add the giant elf prince and princess playing with their reinforcements like toys, it made sense that these human soldiers would think to capture these two clearly high class elves to use as bargaining chips. Of course, given that Lady Silverblade and her daughter were twice the size of the humans and looking at them with barely contained amusement made it clear what they thought of the attempt.

“Another shrinking contest mother?” Ayla asked.

“Certainly dear,” Lady Silverblade replied.

The mother and daughter pair gestured with their hands and the soldiers surrounding them suddenly lifted into the sky by unseen forces.  They flew towards the front lines where elves were ‘fighting’ the encircled human forces.  They were easily spotted and the soldiers cried out as they diminished in size and headed straight towards giggling elves who plucked them from the air at their leisure and stuffed them into their clothes.

To their credit, the other humans did not break and flee after seeing what happened to their fellows but rather attempted to organize and charge the pair.  They had barely taken three steps before suddenly shrinking to the size of bugs and floating around the tip of Duchess Silverblade’s finger.  Meanwhile, Ayla was casually lifting humans up with her powers and gently ‘tossing’ them towards her fellow elves to capture.

Prince Tristan and Princess Nyana stalked the battlefield as colossal terrors, sending hundreds of humans fleeing while scores of their comrades floated helplessly around the siblings.  Nyana, as usual, enjoyed herself as if in a playground, not only using her powers to capture humans but also plucking them by hand and examining them.  A soldier she picked up screamed complaints as he was being lifted, “No! This isn’t fair! You’re not even giving us a chance to fight! You’re too overpowered! Aaaah!”  

Nyana giggled, “Aww, don’t be upset. We’re going to have so much fun together back home!” She gave the struggling soldier a smile so heartwarming he ceased his struggling and stared at her in awe.  Her cuteness was undeniable, even among elves, and melted even the coldest of hearts.  Before the soldier could say anything though, he found himself slipping out of her grasp and joining his comrades in a collection sack on the princess’s hip.

Tristan chuckled to himself at his sister’s antics.  Some things never changed.  Speaking of change, Tristan had never been one for theatrics and overt displays of power like his siblings.  He’d always preferred the more subtle approach, using his charms, both magical and natural, to get his way.  Now that he was a giant though he was starting to see why his sisters enjoyed it so much.  There was a certain…thrill, being this big, feeling his weight as he walked, seeing the miniature world around him.  It was, admittedly, rather fun.

Down below, some soldiers were attacking his sandal clad foot.  They didn’t even scratch his skin or notice him squatting down until he scooped them all up in his hand.  Standing back up, he held the humans at face level and waited for them to get their bearings and look at their captor.  Elf women were very beautiful and so were their men.  Prince Tristan in particular was especially gifted in this regard and his charms worked on all sexes.  The men in his hand stared at him, mesmerized.

“You know,” he told them, “I never quite understood why my sisters liked growing gigantic but now that I’m doing it myself I kind of get it.  It makes me want to set up some little towns and play in them like Nyana does.  But for that I’ll need people to populate them.  Would you be interested?” he asked, smiling.

The soldiers gulped and looked away, trying to hide their reactions, their hearts beating fast.  They then found themselves being moved and sliding down into a sack tied to the prince’s belt, joining others who had been captured.

Tristan chuckled to himself. Humans were so fun to tease.  Turning his attention back to his surroundings, there were still plenty of humans that needed rounding up.

“Here I come little humans~” he declared.

Richard watched in horror as the pair of giant elven royals treated his army like toys. Thessalia had him in hand still and was letting him watch the entire thing as she playfully stroked the top of his head with a single finger.

He looked away, only to be greeted by the sight of his remaining soldiers being easily routed by the elves. As he watched an entire column of his footmen began floating in the air, shouting in panic as they were drawn towards a giggling elven mage who was simply pointing a finger at her cleavage. The men shrank as they got closer, until they were no more than ants, being drawn magically into the elf’s bosom.

“And… there we go,” she laughed as the last human knight was drawn in. The men’s shouts were muffled as she pushed them down into the depths, casually trapping his best soldiers between her breasts for safekeeping.

Further down another elf was smirking as a pair of tiny humans slashed at her boots hopelessly, not even managing to mar the leather. Leaning her head back a moment the elf gathered saliva, then spat down on the pair of men, trapping them in the sticky blob and ending their attacks.

“Did we ever even have a chance?” he asked weakly.

Thessalia sighed, feeling a little guilty in spite of everything, “No,” she said with a smile, “not even a little. Cheer up though, you’ve been more of a pain in my rear end than any other human has ever managed.”

“W-We could pay tribute?” he offered, “or perhaps… perhaps if you must have us small, maybe you could just shrink us on weekends and holidays?”

Thessalia laughed, “No Richard, humans are going to be resized. All of you. Forever. Someday you’ll all look back and think it was absurd that you were that big in the first place, humans will only ever know a world where a patch of grass is a dense forest they can get lost in, where a puddle is a lake to swim across while an elf casually steps over it, a world where you’re under the loving care of elves. And you? You’re my pet, it’s about time I had a human of my own you know.”

Richard blushed, feeling himself grow hard at the thought of being Thessalia’s, much as he wanted to he couldn’t find it in him to hate the idea.

The ground shook, and Thessalia looked up as a shadow fell over the two of them, “Ah, it looks like the empress has finally decided to take to the field.”

“Richard’s gambit has failed,” King Cedric sighed, pacing inside of his throne room. “Have the civilians been evacuated?”

“They’ve been taken through the escape tunnels, your majesty,” a guard said with a nod.

“Cedric, we’ve done all we can do,” his wife, Queen Annibelle, said, stroking his arm, “we should go now…”

“Yes, of course,” the king sighed, “To the tunnels…”

The world shifted, as if an earthquake had started. The King steadied himself against the wall, and the queen shouted in alarm as the tremors continued. The king scowled as they stopped, moving to the nearby balcony.

“What madness have these elves unleashed now- AH!” he stumbled back as a massive eye gazed at them from outside the balcony.

“You are just the cutest King!” the empress’s voice boomed, “OHMYGOSH your wife is great too!”

“Gods above,” Cedric whispered as the empress moved back slightly, letting them see her grinning face stretching across the horizon.

The empress delicately balanced the palace of the royal family on the tip of her finger, looming over the city. Tristan and Nyana looked up in disbelief, barely coming up to her ankles even at their immense sizes.

“Okay, I see a couple of princes, two princesses, and… Oh that’s right,” she chuckled, “Richard’s with Thessalia! Okay, I think you’re all accounted for! Let’s get you guys to my royal collection!” She paused, “don’t worry about those civilians you sent through the tunnels, my guards already rescued them!”

Richard watched, stunned, as the miles tall empress disappeared in a flash, teleporting away with the kingdom’s palace.

“The empress truly is in a league of her own,” Thessalia murmured.

“Thank you!” the empress beamed, appearing next to Thessalia, once again at her normal size. “I just had to drop the royal family off at home real quick. She glanced down at Thessalia’s hands, “Oh my goddess,” she gushed, leaning over Richard with a grin, “I’m almost wishing I hadn’t let you keep this one!” She reached out to poke Richard delicately, giggling slightly at the princes’ reaction.

“The main part of the city has been cleared out,” Duchess Silverblade called, walking up to them. Behind her was her daughter Ayla, and a moment later Tristan and Nyana teleported into being at her sides. “It will probably be a few more hours to get all the ones hiding, but I’d say we have successfully resized the kingdom of Cedaria! We should begin sending out word that the newly shrunk humans need to be adopted.”

“I’ll leave all of that to you nobles,” Thessalia chuckled.

“I’m sure it will be a lot of work, but we’ll get it done,” the empress said with a shrug, “Alright. I’m off to take care of the remaining human strongholds in this country.  See you at home!” She started walking away from them, growing with each step. She continued getting larger until she dominated the skyline, each of her footsteps shaking the ground as she headed towards the next human city to be conquered.

Thessalia chuckled. “‘Take care of them’ she says, she just wants to play some more.”

“Whoa,” Ayla breathed, her eyes going wide as she took Richard in, “that is a cute one…”

“Damn, he’s almost as pretty as Tristan,” Nyana giggled, “do you wash your hair twice a day like he does cutie?”

“Ignore them Richard,” Tristan said with a huff, “they’re merely jealous of us.”

“So this is the little pup who caused so much trouble?” Duchess Silverblade asked, looking down at him.

“Yep, this is the naughty little man himself,” said with a smirk.

“Does he know what you have planned for him?” Ayla asked, a grin coming over her face.

“Planned for me!?” Richard gulped.

“You didn’t think all the trouble you caused went unnoticed, did you?” Tristan laughed.

“All of the other humans are going to hear about it, I don’t know if any of them will bother resisting after they hear what’s going to happen to you,” Nyana smirked.

“Oh yes,” Thessalia grinned, holding him up in front of her enormous face as a chill went up his spine, “you’re going to get exactly what you deserve Richard… A vacation!”

He blinked, “I’m sorry, what?”

“I’m going on vacation, and you’re coming with me,” Thessalia said with a shrug, “we’ve both been working too hard.”

Thessalia’s vacation villa was on a small island inhabited only by swaying palm trees. As the elfin general lay naked on the beach, sunbathing, Richard struggled to push the globs of tanning oil across her toned belly. It had taken an absurd amount of time, but he sighed as he finally finished, looking across the gargantuan elf’s body with approval.

“Done,” he panted. His hair was mussed, and his own body was completely covered in the sticky oils, the coconut smell clinging to his nostrils.

“Good boy,” Thessalia smirked.

With a contented sigh she sat up, causing Richard to roll down her stomach before landing in her bellybutton. She chuckled at his predicament, leaving him wedged there while she watched the waves.

“Aren’t you glad you gave up all of that rebellion nonsense?” she asked smugly, pinching his tiny body and holding him up. Like her he was naked, and she licked her lips as she saw the erection the former prince was sporting.

“I-It’s been better than I expected,” he admitted.

Thessalia chuckled, laying back down and moving his tiny body to her womanhood, casually sliding him into her already wet pussy as he struggled feebly. She used a single finger to force him further inside, biting her lip as the prince’s movements sent tingles up her spine.

Inside of her Richard gasped as the rich smell of Thessalia’s arousal filled his senses. As her pleasure rose, the soft spongy walls clenched around him, drawing him further inside as she spasmed in excitement. The motion of his body against the warm tunnel was getting to him too, and he knew it wouldn’t be long until the ravages of her pussy brought him to climax with her.

“There we go!” Thessalia gasped, laughing as she came, crossing her legs to increase the pressure on the tiny human trapped inside of her. The way he squirmed suddenly caused her to go tense, riding the wave of pleasure as Richard’s own climax added to hers, and a few moments later she was panting, reaching inside of herself to fish him out.

Richard was limp in her hands, exhausted after the journey inside of her and the orgasm that had followed, and Thessalia couldn’t help but smirk.

“Aww, is my little human tuckered out?” she teased.

“I just need to catch my breath,” he panted, closing his eyes.

Thessalia rolled her eyes, standing up and carrying him back to the villa, her hips sashaying happily as she went, “I think it’s time I applied some treatments to you,” she said, walking inside of the villa.

“Treatments?” he asked nervously, suddenly very alert.

She made her way to the villa’s bedroom, “Anti-Aging cream of course,” she said with a chuckle, “it won’t make you immortal like us unfortunately, but you’ll live much longer and you’ll always look as cute as you do now…” She opened a drawer next to her bedside, revealing a pair of lotion bottles. The first had a drawing of a handsome looking human man on it, reading “Anti-Aging Cream: Studly Human” the other had a drawing of an alluring looking human woman, winking at the viewer and read “Anti-Aging Cream: Pretty Princess.”

“Hey!” Richard protested as she picked up the bottle labeled “Pretty Princess.”

“You’re a bit of a girly-boy, I think this is going to fit better,” Thessalia chuckled, squeezing a glob of the pink cream into her palm.

Richard gasped as she began to slather it over him, instantly growing hard again as her massive fingers kneaded the rose-scented cream into his skin. It began to tingle, causing him to twitch and shiver slightly, and he bit his lip as the sensations began to overwhelm him.

“I hope you like the scent,” she chuckled, “once it settles into your skin that’s how you’re naturally going to smell, it will also prevent you from growing any unsightly body hair…”

“I-It’s permanent!?” he stammered, his face going red.

 “I think the smell suits you,” Thessalia said with a wink.

“How long is it going to ah…” he twitched, fighting not to cum, “how long does it tingle?”

“Just a day or so,” Thessalia smirked, “it’s going to dramatically increase your sensitivity and libido until then though…” She inhaled, then gently blew a small stream of air across his body. To Richard it felt like his entire body was suddenly alight with pleasure, and he came with a shout while the elf laughed overhead. “Most humans just stay in one spot cumming their little brains out until it wears off,” Thessalia said, grinning as she saw Richard’s erection rising again almost instantly.

“O-Oh gods, I can’t take this Thessalia!” he moaned, writhing in pleasure in her palm.

She just laughed at him, laying him on the nightstand. Even the contact with the wood caused him to moan in excitement, and he tried to focus as even the attempt to roll over onto his stomach caused him to cum again, his eyes snapping shut as he grunted.

He gave up trying to move, even the action of attempting to stand had caused him to collapse in pleasure, fighting the urge to stroke himself to completion. Thessalia loomed over him suddenly, and he glanced up to see her holding a pair of her underwear, a wicked grin on her face.

“Nighty night my little prince,” she cooed, laying the panties over him like a blanket.

Richard gasped, the combined scent of the underwear she’d worn that day and the feel of the silky material against his skin sent him into overdrive, and he roiled beneath the cloth, cumming himself over and over again while Thessalia giggled overhead.

With a yawn the elven general used the tips of her fingers to tuck the sides of her panties around the tiny prince like a blanket, smiling as she watched him squirming beneath them like a caterpillar, the throes of endless chained climaxes quickly exhausting whatever remaining strength he had.

Thessalia didn’t stay to watch him finally collapse, instead simply climbing into bed herself and thinking of all the fun she and her new pet would have on the rest of their vacation.