- Text Size +

The Elven Kingdom quickly blossomed into the Elven Empire, their mission to shrink and subjugate humanity driving newfound expansionism and industry in what had otherwise been a quiet and internally focused civilization. The new magical prowess granted to the Elven people by the goddess Asyn allowed conquest to be a leisurely thing, and the newfound Empire took nearly a century to consolidate its holdings before turning its attention overseas to other lands. The continent of Estin proved to be the next target for Elven expansion, and the use of teleportation gates, previously impossible for all but the most experienced mages, allowed the logistics of the new conquest to proceed smoothly.

As for the humans themselves, while many rulers did scheme and manage to hold off the elves for a time, the nature of human power was always transitory, and victory fleeting. While a great king could bring elven armies to heel, or a particularly savvy merchant could outwit them, the slow tide of years always favored the elves, and with their advantages in magic, training, and logistics, such human victories became increasingly rare. The elves began to see their conquest of the smaller species as more of a game, one that they enjoyed playing and would even draw out for their own amusement, a popular Elven school of thought emerged suggesting that humans would only be happy in their new role as Elven pets and playthings if they were allowed a chance to fight back, however meaningless such resistance would be in the end.

Diaries and interviews from humans of the era give mixed opinions on this matter, many were shocked at just how kindly they were treated once the fighting was over, and at how bloodless the fighting had been.  Others groused at the humiliation for years afterwards, even as their villages flourished, properly resized and resettled in the palace gardens of Elven aristocrats.

Elven society quickly adapted to the influx of human companions, and with many elves wondering how they had ever lived without their round eared friends at their sides. Humans proved a useful tool for stress relief and entertainment as the elves continued the hard work of expanding their frontiers, and as the years passed and generations of humans were born that knew nothing but life at tiny size, some humans even proved invaluable as bookkeepers, accountants, and other small jobs that the elves found themselves too busy to bother with, human artisans found new outlets for their skills, painting the toenails of elven ladies in elaborate designs, and carving ornate and fine jewelry.

Still, plenty of “wild” humans remained, and as the elven population boomed, so too did demand for more lands, and more humans. The time had come for a new push into the interior of the continent of Estin, and an invasion of the human Kingdom of Cedaria was commenced.

The merchants of the Republican of Kolkat stepped out of their carriages, their fine jewelry and clothing looking fetching under the sunny sky. The sound of the docks echoed in the air as the group of finely dressed men and women gossiped amongst themselves, laughing at the fate of their northern neighbors, the Kingdom of Cedaria. The elves would win their conquest of course, everyone in Kolkat had expected that, and with the Kingdom swept aside the merchant republic would quickly swoop in and dominate the flow of trade all throughout the central lands.

“These elves must not be as smart as they say, to sign away so many valuable trading rights,” one woman, a middled aged brunette in a dark blue corset, muttered.

“Now now Lady Vandamere,” Desmond Corcine chuckled, “they likely know that they don’t have the knowledge or the people to move the goods properly, by the time they do we’ll have a hefty stake in their own lands as well I’d imagine…”

Desmond and Lady Vandamere were standouts from the other merchant lords, mostly older men of hefty stature. Desmond had a dark and well tanned complexion from his time on ships, and a handsome face that had often been called “roguish.”

Patricia Vandamere was a stern woman of middle age who always seemed to be ahead of Desmond on the way the markets were going. Still, he found her company more pleasant than he’d ever admit to her.

The group of merchants slowly assembled around the dock where the Elven flagship was being unloaded. It was a great golden thing, so large that the Doge’s palace itself would be swallowed up by it. The Elven envoy, an elf with dark brown skin who towered twice Desmond’s height, slowly walked down the gangplank, beaming down at all of them.

“Hello!” she giggled excitedly, “I’m Estel! Commander of the Elven fleet, I want you all to know just how useful all of your ships were in getting our mages to these shores, it would have taken us months to set up our teleportation gates properly without your help!”

“And remember what else!” one of the men behind Desmond shouted, “maps of all of Cedaria’s fortresses, defenses, and a good number of their hidden supply caches too!”

“How could I forget,” Estel said with a grin, “and now that we’re done with all of that… It’s time to re-size you all!”

Desmond’s heart skipped a beat, and he grabbed Lady Vandamere’s hand, startling her. Slowly he pulled her to the edge of the crowd as the merchants muttered in confusion.

“Y-You said we’d be free and wealthy!” one of the merchants roared angrily, stepping forward, “Your entire fleet is in our bay! Do you think you’ll sail out of here? Our island fortresses will blow your ships to timbers!”

Estel bit her lip, snorting as she stifled a giggle, “Those fortresses!?” she gestured out at the bay, and the men’s shouts of anger turned to horror as elven flags rose over each of the stone castles on the outlying islands. “Now let’s talk about our promise,” Estel said, stepping towards the crowd of now terrified humans, “you will be free to be pets in the glorious Elven empire! And as for wealth? At your new size we’ll give each of you a gold coin, which, relative to your own size, will be the most gold any of you have ever had!”

“Run for it!” someone shouted.

Estel giggled, raising her hands and blasting the entire dockside with a shrinking spell, quickly reducing the crowd of merchants to the size of bugs, racing across the cobblestones before her. She spied a discarded coin purse, picking it up and hefting the soft velvet for a moment.

“Perfect!” she beamed, pouring out the coins and letting them clatter along the ground. Humming happily to herself, the elf bent down, pinching each of the fleeing merchants one after the other and dropping them into the purse. It didn’t take long before she’d caught them all, and she looked down into it as they cowered under her gaze. With a wink and a blown kiss she clicked it shut, clipping it to her belt and patting it affectionately. Behind her other elves started coming off the ships, shrinking the fleeing human crews as the re-sizing of the merchant republic began in full.

“This way!” Desmond hissed, dragging lady Vandamere through the alleys.

“D-Desmond, what are you-“

He spun to face her, “Lady Vandamere… Patricia,” he cleared his throat, “it seems there’s no more time for games, so I’m going to just say, you’re the most enchanting, brilliant, and beautiful woman I’ve ever known!” She squealed in surprise, her eyes going wide as he swept her up into a passionate kiss. He parted from her, his face going grim, “I fear this could be the last time you see me alive, I’ve prepared an escape raft in the sewers, you’ll be able to reach my beach house.”

“Desmond,” she sighed.

“I’m going to stay behind and save as many people as I can,” Desmond vowed, “I won’t let the elves slaughter these people!”

Lady Vandamere chuckled, rubbing her temples, “Nobody’s getting slaughtered Desmond, please calm down!” She blinked, “most enchanting woman? Really?”

Desmond blinked, “Well, I uh… I’m not a poet my lady-“

“Patricia!” Estel called, walking through the streets. The elf paused, turning towards the alley they were in, then grinned. “Oh, there you are!”

“Lady Vandamere,” Desmond said slowly, “why is the elf looking for you?”

“Okay, It’s pretty much all done,” Estel giggled, “ready for your re-sizing?” She held her hand up, letting it glow as she prepared the spell.

“I trust my terms will get honored?” Lady Vandamere asked with a smirk.

“Of course!” Estel said, “I’ve got some of my soldiers shrinking your mansion down now! And your flagship! You can sail it around my bathtub tonight if you want!”

“Y-You betrayed us to the elves?” Desmond balked.

“We were going to betray the rest of humanity anyway,” she muttered, “I saw the writing on the wall, so I made a deal with Estel here to get the merchant lords all down at the docks at the same time. In exchange I’m getting certain requests.”

“This is the boy you wanted?” Estel asked, pointing to him.

“Yes, that’s him,” Lady Vandamere grinned.

“Great! That saves some time,” Estel nodded. She pointed at Lady Vandamere, and with a flash of light the woman was gone, reduced to a mere two inches tall. Desmond only had a split second to see the tiny woman looking up at him before a second flash sent him down too, and he blinked the spots out of his eyes as the giant elven face filled his field of vision, welcoming him into his new world.

“Oh you are so cute!” Estel gushed, reaching down to pinch him between her gloved fingers, “Patricia was so right, you are the perfect pet human!” She leaned over to pick up Landy Vandamere next, cradling the two of them in her cupped palms.

“Well this is going to take some getting used to,” she muttered, looking up at the enormous elf.

Desmond nodded, then frowned, “Hey, wait a moment!” he looked up at the amazonian form of Lady Vandamere, “Why am I-“

“Oh, one of my requests was for you to be resized a little more,” she said with a grin, “along with you staying with me of course…” she crawled across the elf’s cupped hands with a lustful smirk, “Two inches isn’t much… but you only get one and a half, and Estel has told me we can always shave a little more off if we need to.” Desmond blushed as she pulled him close, the formerly petite woman ruffling his hair as she playfully manhandled him. “I don’t think this is going to be all bad Desmond.”

“Ooh, it looks like my new humans are already getting along,” Estel laughed, “the three of us are going to have so much fun later tonight… for now you two just relax while I clean up the rest of these round ears!” The pair of newly shrunken humans cried out in surprise together as her hand tilted, sending both of them sprawling down into her open top, bouncing down her breasts and into her cleavage. With a happy sigh Estel pressed them down into the warm embrace, hiding their squirming bodies from view.

She took one last glance around at the city, cries of surprise already ringing out as the humans were rounded up and re-sized. The invasion had begun.

General Thessalia’s silver armor gleamed in the sunlight as she looked over her arrayed forces. The human kingdom had marshaled an impressive host to face her, with professional soldiers, militias, and mercenaries from the world over. With numbers and an impressive array of gunpowder weaponry and machinery at their fingertips, it was no wonder the humans felt confident.

“They’re coming my lady,” her squire announced with a grin.

“Good, let them approach and empty their volleys against the mages,” she said in a bored tone. “Then we move to shows of force, and then discipline for the ones that don’t lay down their weapons…” her lips curled in a grin, that last part was often her favorite, spanking the rogue humans with what was to her a mere flick of her fingertip always seemed to end any resistance, and if not? She had a pair of boots she’d be wearing for most of the campaign, perhaps some imprisonment there would do the trick…

The human army approached, surrounding them from all sides as the crossbowmen and musketeers readied their first salvos. Large rumbling vehicles covered in steel plates belched steam as they separated out from the horses, readying to charge.

Thessalia didn’t even blink as the first boom of gunfire echoed out, followed by the hiss of thousands of crossbows. Her mages reacted instinctively, casting spells that protected the entire flanks, and a second later the humans watched, horrified, as their arrows and bullets turned to roses, landing at the elves feet in a parody of a romantic gesture.

“How good of the humans to bring us flowers,” Thessalia joked with a smirk. The next few volleys were panicked, disorganized, and as the flower petals piled before the giggling ranks of elves the air among the human army began to change from one of confidence to one of confusion, and slowly, fear.

“Get ready to advance,” Thessalia called, “And stay in ranks!” She sighed, discipline always faltered when a human army broke, with most of the elven army being young women and the human armies being mostly attractive young men it was inevitable, many of them dreamed of taking home their own humans, and the former soldiers were considered the prime pick of any elf returning home from conquest.

“It looks like their cavalry is coming my lady!” her squire said excitedly, “should we ready mages?”

“No, conserve them to stop any further ranged attacks,” Thessalia said with a smirk. The first time humans knights met elves in battle was always entertaining in its own way.

Sir Alrec Stormchaser lowered his lance, gulping as the elven ranks came into view. The mages had failed, the gunners had failed, and now it was time for men with steel in hand to bring the fight to the elves… but he hadn’t been prepared for how big they were.

Gods, they’re taller standing up than I am on horseback, he thought, his mouth going dry. With a determined sneer he aimed his lance at the elven commander’s midsection. A moment later he lurched, gripping his lance with all of his might as his horse ran out from under him. His feet dangled in the air, and he balked as he realized the elf had caught his lance in both hands.

“Too slow!” she teased, dropping it and letting his armored form fall to the ground with a clatter. Alrec scrambled backwards in the dirt, reaching for his sword as she broke ranks with the other elves, walking forward, sauntering her hips.

Around them the rest of the column wasn’t doing any better, horses whinneyed and largely ran as their riders were unsaddled, and Alrec realized with rage that the elven lances weren’t topped with steel points, but rather with blunt rounded tips, allowing the elves to push the riders from their saddles without harming them.

“W-What is the meaning of this!?” he howled angrily, standing up and raising his sword with a shaking hand, “y-you’re using tournament weapons!?”

“No, those are too dangerous, our human-spears are made of a nice soft pinewood!” the elf explained, moving closer and looming over him. She drew her sword, allowing him to see that it at least did carry an edge. “Most of our main arms are just to disable you, we do keep blades for real emergencies though!”

“Then I shall die as a warrior at least!” Alrec howled, rushing her.

The elf just laughed, parrying his blade. Around them the elves were already advancing on his fellow knights, most of whom had been unsaddled. Only the elf facing him had bothered to draw a sword, many others were simply blasting their foes with magic, reducing them to tiny size and pocketing them with relish.

He gritted his teeth, determined to salvage some dignity, I’ll draw blood from you yet! He thought angrily.

“Wow, you’re pretty good!” the elf said, their blades sparking as they clanged together.

“Satya!” a stern woman’s voice snapped, “Stop that swordplay at once! You’ll get yourself or the human hurt!”

The elf, Satya, glanced over her shoulder to see a silver clad blond elf who looked to be older than the rest of them, “S-Sorry general Thessalia!” she gulped, sheepishly sheathing her sword.

“This is a battle!” Alrec howled, “people are supposed to get hurt!”

Satya sighed, catching his wrist before his slash came down on her. With a quick twist the ten foot woman caused him to cry out in pain, dropping his sword.

“Sorry!” she said, biting her lip. She gently kicked the blade away and out of reach as she forced him down, eventually pushing him onto his back. “There! Now let me find a mage or something to…” she frowned, while she had been wrestling him the rest of the unit had taken off in pursuit of the fleeing human cavalry, and judging from the bolts of magic and the explosions starting on the other side of the battlefield, things had moved on without her. “Damn,” she muttered, “Sorry, we might have to wait a little while for one of the mages to come back this way.”

“Wait for wait?” he grunted, struggling in her grip.

“Resizing you,” she explained, “I’ve never been good enough to manage the spell myself.” She released him for a moment, and he considered running, but his gaze caught the elf’s flesh as she pulled her steel corset off, throwing it to the ground and revealing her ample melon sized bosom, struggling to escape her leather brassier and glistening with a slight sheen of sweat from a day spent on the march. Her fingers reached out for him next, gripping the hem of his armor and snapping the leather straps with one swift tug, letting his chestplate and vambraces fall to the ground. The elf eyed him up approvingly, easily picking him up and pulling the rest of his armor plating off while he struggled feebly.

“I-I’m a knight,” he muttered pathetically, “y-you’re supposed to face me in battle!”

“Aww, you did such a good job!” she cooed, shoving his face into her breasts. She held him there, giggling at the ticklish sensations as he struggled. “A lot of humans aren’t nearly brave enough to charge us like that, most of your friends turned away when we got closer.”

He started to calm as she held him against her soft body, her massive form enveloping him as she sighed, softly. Alrec felt the fight go out of him as he realized the giant elf had him beaten, and by the time she released him, letting him stumble backwards, his face was blushing, and he grimaced at the visible tent in his pants.

“You there!” an elf in a blue robe called, “Do you need assistance?”

Satya beamed excitedly and waved, “Yes! One prisoner for resizing!”

Alrec’s eyes went wide as he realized what that meant, and he tried to bolt, only to have the elf’s iron grip clasp his arm again. The elven mage chuckled, tossing her long blond hair over her shoulder as she regarded him with a haughty smile. He gulped as he realized she wore nearly nothing beneath her blue robe, exposing her own ample curves as she bent low to examine him.

“Unhurt,” she muttered, “that’s good.” Her gaze drifted down to his manhood, and she slowly moved around to his back, kneeling down slightly and gripping it over his pants, causing him to gasp. She slowly began to stroke her hand up and down, “Now look at Satya,” she whispered in his ear with a grin, “and imagine spending the rest of your life serving her at your new size!”

Satya giggled, bending over and letting him see her breasts, kneading them teasingly as she looked at him hungrily, “You’ll be in here soon,” she growled, “or maybe…” her grin widened as she traced her finger lower, down her toned stomach to the hem of her trousers, slowly circling the crotch of her pants.

Sir Alrec gasped in pleasure as the elf mage’s slow methodical strokes increased in pace, and her fingers glowed blue as her magic enchanted him, “There,” she whispered, “the moment you cum the spell will activate, and you’ll never have to worry about being big again!”

“No!” he whispered, “W-We’ll rally and defeat you somehow!”

“Shh…” the mage said softly, increasing the pace of her strokes as he desperately tried to hold back, “this is just how it’s meant to be! Every human is an elf’s pet just waiting to be properly sized! Something that’s going to happen to you right… Now!” Satya gasped happily, and Alrec groaned in pleasure as the mage gripped him hard, sending him over the edge.

The knight flashed blue as the orgasm rocked his body, and by the time he opened his eyes again, panting in exhaustion from the pleasure, he was greeted by two massive elven faces looming over him, smug smirks on their faces. He looked around and realized that he was sitting on the surface of a soft elven palm the size of his own manor’s entryway, and the fingers quickly curled over him as if he were a wayward ladybug trying to escape their attention on a warm day.

“Done,” the mage said simply, moving to Satya.

“What are you-“ she shivered as the mage’s hand dipped into her pants, pressing over the hem of her underwear and releasing the tiny man, letting him tumble down next to her womanhood. “Oh,” she gasped.

“Take good care of him,” the mage said with a shrug, patting the crotch of the other elf’s pants playfully, “now if you’ll excuse me, it seems the battle is winding down, I’ll have a lot to do.”

She turned to go, leaving Satya to fall to her knees with a groan as her new human pet’s motions tickled her most sensitive areas. The mage grinned as she saw the scattering human forces, plenty of the elven units had captured groups of men, and she knew that Satya wouldn’t be the only pleased elf in the camp that night.

General Thessalna playfully rolled the toy sized armored vehicle across the dirt with her boot, ignoring the panicked cries from within the steel contraption. Her squire knelt down, watching it excitedly as it whirred and whined against the general’s motions, steam puffing from it angrily.

“It’s so cute!” the younger elf marveled. There was a tiny puff of smoke as the crew fired the cannon, and her squire yelped in pain, cupping her cheek. She winced as she pulled her hand away, revealing a tiny red welt, not unlike a mosquito bite. “Hey!” she cried indignantly.

“All right, all of you out of there!” Thessalia sighed, bringing her boot down on the machine harder. The men inside screamed in panic as the sound of steel buckling filled the cabin, “I’m going to count to five,” she warned, “one, two-“

A small hatch on the back of the shrunken vehicle popped open, and the quartet of tiny humans sprawled out of it, their faces covered with soot as they looked up at the towering blonde goddess of an elf in dismay.

“Good boys,” she drawled, “is that everyone?” one of the tiny men, maybe the size of her big toe, nodded numbly. With a grin Thessalia pressed down on the vehicle with all of her weight, crumpling it to ruins, dragging her boot back and forth over the machine until it was nothing but ruined and twisted metal. She glanced down to the tiny humans again, who looked in shock at the ruins of their vehicle as she lifted her boot, planting it on the ground before them and letting the smell of the freshly polished surface waft over to them. “Kiss it,” she growled.

The group of tiny mechanists fell over themselves as they stumbled forward, planting their lips on the giant’s boot. Thessalia enjoyed it for a moment, then waved dismissively at her squire, stepping away from them without warning.

“Bag that group up for me, and see if there are any more of those machines that survived the battle,” she ordered her squire.

She surveyed what was left of the battle, a few isolated pockets of humans still resisted, and Thessalia had to chuckle as one group of human pikemen rallied, charging at a curvy young mage named Brunhilda. The elf in question turned at the noise, placing her hands on her ample hips looking down at the oncoming men with a grin. Brunhilda had a somewhat notorious method for stopping charges, and blue bolts of magic rained down on the group of soldiers as she performed a mass shrinking spell.

The men suddenly found themselves stumbling through a massive green forest of grass, and they slowly looked up as the rumbling smug laughter of the elf echoed in their ears.

“Oh no! A group of naughty humans is attacking me!” she said mockingly, “or they were… Where did they go?” She turned around with a grin, “I guess I’ll have a seat and wait for them!”

“R-Retreat!” the captain called, spinning around as the sun was blocked out by the elf woman’s massive derriere. Most of them threw down their weapons, sprinting with all of their might through the green forest of grass, but they were like ants scurrying below the elf as she descended.

*whumpf*

The sound of her impact was like a meteor hitting, and the entire unit of soldiers squirmed below her, trapped by the bubbly warmth of her ass cheeks, stretching tightly against the sheer panties she wore beneath her blue combat mage’s robe.

“Brunhilda, that technique is risky,” Thessalia said, trying to keep a smile off her face.

“It’s a perfectly safe way to stop them,” Brunhilda retorted, “at least for us elves with a fuller figure.” She ground her behind back and forth on the soil for emphasis, causing a chorus of muted groans and squeaks to rise up to them as the tiny men were rubbed back and forth against an ass larger than most castles.

Thessalia continued to walk through the battlefield, inspecting it casually. She smiled and waved as she saw her outriders returning, bringing her news of the surrounding columns of troops. While the main force was with her, many of the human lords had hunkered down in their own fortresses, necessitating splitting the army to deal with them.

“How goes the western flank?” she asked as the scout dismounted.

The elf, a young brown haired woman with an eager face, bowed dramatically, “Duchess Silverblade split her contingent to take the three towns all at once, she and her daughter lead one force, Princess Nyana leads another, and Prince Tristan goes to take the southernmost city.”

“Good,” she muttered, turning to the other scout, “And the eastern flank? Were the castles there taken?”

The next scout was pale, gulping nervously, “T-The contingent under Countess Silvia suffered complete defeat and capture,” she said slowly.

Thessalia blinked, “What?” she hissed.

“Their mages were lured away from the rest of their forces by human outriders, and then they fell on the others using some kind of smoke bombs which made them drowsy and weak. The human leader of their force released me and offered to meet with you.” She weakly pointed to the horizon, where a single Cedarian banner waved.

“Gather my guard,” she growled angrily.

A single human was waiting for her next to the banner, a slender black haired youth that smiled as she approached with her bodyguards. He was dressed in armor checkered with the royal sigil, and as she got closer Thessalia was struck by his features, the smooth skin, the almost silky hair, for a moment she almost wanted to ask if he had elven blood himself…

“G-General Thessalia,” he said nervously, clearing his throat, “It’s an honor to meet such an esteemed-“

“You defeated my soldiers,” she said in a low voice, “who are you?”

“Ah, I’m prince Richard,” he explained, a blush coming into his cheeks that nearly melted Thessalia’s icey expression… nearly.

“Prince Richard, yes the King’s third born son? I must admit I hadn’t expected much from you, but I suppose you’ve made me the fool. Where are my soldiers?”

“They’re unharmed,” he said with a smirk, “I found it rather odd that an invading army had so few real weapons.”

“We’re here for our divine mission,” Thessalia snapped, “to bring you into line with our goddess’s vision! It would be very hard to do that if you were dead, now wouldn't it?”

“Slavery you mean?” Richard said, a bit of heat coming into his voice.

“Being under our protection is far from a terrible fate,” she said with a slow grin. She dismounted, sauntering towards the lone human and causing him to hold his breath nervously as the towering elf got within inches of him. Her breasts alone were bigger than his head, and he felt quite small looking up at the stern elven general. “Perhaps you’d like to find out firsthand?” she said in a low voice.

He stumbled back slightly, his face red, “No,” he managed, “Tempting, but… no.” Gods curse me, he thought, feeling blood rush to his groin. A distant and ashamed part of him knew exactly which woman, which elf, he’d be fantasizing about later that night.

He collected himself a moment, looking up at her with a defiant glare, “Your soldiers will be kept as my prisoners in our capital, until such time as you end these hostilities! You have my word that they won’t be harmed, as long as none of your prisoners are harmed in turn!”

Thessalia almost laughed, “You have my word,” she drawled, playfully ruffling the prince’s hair. “Tell me, aren’t you worried I might just have you shrunk right now, and go chase down your army?”

“The thought occurred, yes,” Richard remarked, “so I didn’t come in person.”

Thessalia’s mouth dropped open as the prince seemed to congeal into a slimy blue substance, seeping into the soil and leaving behind only a pale pink gem. She picked it up, raising an eyebrow as she realized it was an elven crystal, one often used for long range communication.

“He managed a facsimile of himself,” she muttered, grinning, “and he managed to win a battle… It seems that the cat has finally found a mouse worth chasing.” She turned to her guards, picking her squire out among them, “Have the outriders order Duchess Silverblade’s forces to rejoin our own at once!


Chapter End Notes:

This is kind of a "bad end" story isn't it? Humans will learn of the elves loving ways... by force!