- Text Size +

The Elven conquest of humanity was met with immediate success as the surprise attacks on the neighboring realms overwhelmed the defenders, who were physically smaller and had far less magical talent to draw upon. The elves saw little resistance after the surrender of the human leaders, their conquests were relatively bloodless and most elves simply wanted to take humanity under their “protection” as they called it, by shrinking them to miniscule sizes to keep as pets of sorts.

As the years went on however the elves began to encounter more densely populated human realms, more advanced in organization, technology, and diplomacy. With all the territory they had gained from their earlier success, their forces were spread thin and had to slow their advance. This gave the human nations the chance to rally and build up their armies.  The elves were powerful, but in the face of this new resistance their momentum stalled, leading the Elven queen to the first great crisis of her people’s existence…

The elven queen nervously tapped her fingers along the armrest of her throne as she waited for the report from her field commanders. There was a ticklish squirming against her chest, and she glanced down to see Richard, her pet human that she’d taken at the start of the crusade, worming his way out of her cleavage. He was older now, and even had a family in his adorable little house near her bed, but he was still the queen’s favorite, and she couldn’t help but coo excitedly as he pushed with all of his might, fighting to escape the massive valley of her cleavage she’d trapped him in.

“Richard,” she giggled, “get back in there!” her finger came down, and his hands came up to catch it feebly.

“No!” he grinned, “I want to see your face when you receive news of your army’s defeat your majesty!

She just rolled her eyes, “Richard, I love it when you get all rebellious like this, but this is a serious court meeting, we’ll play later.”

He yelled out some defiant oath to resist her that she didn’t pay attention to, simply tapping his head down and smothering him beneath the surface of her pillowy bosom once more. Her finger easily overpowered the human’s struggles, and with a triumphant smirk, she drove him deeper into her cleavage this time, so far down that he would have no chance of escape.

“I can’t believe you let your human talk to you like that your majesty,” one of her guards murmured.

The queen sighed, leaning back on her throne, “Richard’s a good human, he just gets all high minded about freedom and all that, but he loves his little house next to my bed, so it’s all in good fun.”

The guard shrugged, “Personally mine kisses my feet every night, straight out of my boots.” She chewed her lip, “weird little roundear though, always reminds me that he needs to show respect as soon as I get home…”

The conversation ended as the elven general entered the throne room, her dented and battered armor clanking slightly. She was a woman clearly on the verge of collapse, with dirt on her face, and a pale look to her. Clearing her throat she nervously looked around at the Queen and her gathered priests.

“The uh, humans of the Kingdom of Neuren have been more resistant to our offers of guardianship than we had anticipated,” she began slowly.

The queen fidgeted uncomfortably, “What is the status of our army?”

“The bulk of our force is currently trapped in a large valley within their borders, the humans are moving in additional forces in preparation for an attack… Only limited teleportation in and out is possible, the humans are using these strange devices called cannons to keep our mages from being able to focus on their lines, and their own mages are more capable than we’d guessed.”

The queen gulped, “T-This isn’t possible! We’re the best! We’re smarter than them, every one of our soldiers has hundreds or even thousands of years of experience with weapons and magic! I-It’s not fair!”

“I’m sorry your majesty, but with our forces spread thin as they are holding territory, our strength is less than optimal and reinforcements would take too long to arrive.  Perhaps surrender would be-“

“No!” the queen snapped angrily, “The goddess Asyn said all the humans need to be shrunk down, and that’s what we’ll do!” She thought for a moment, “J-Just get me a crystal ball, let’s talk to this human king and see if he’ll see reason?”

A pair of mages wheeled in a large crystal sphere the size of a carriage, and after a moment of chanted spells, it sputtered to life, filling with a dense fog and seeking connection with another in the faraway capital of the human kingdom of Neuren. As the mists within it cleared the elven queen took in her human opposite, a king on his own throne and surrounded by his own mages and advisors.

Oh goddess, she thought, her heart fluttering slightly, this human king is…

He was probably about twenty or so, with the most obscenely handsome face she’d ever laid eyes on, a slender yet athletic frame and that slightly squarer jaw that the human men seemed to trend towards relative to her own people.

“Aren’t you just the sexiest thing!” she practically drooled before she could stop herself.

“Wow, this is off to a great start,” the king muttered, “I’m King Palmer of Neuren, we have your forces surrounded, we’re willing to offer terms.”

“Yes,” the queen nodded, smiling, “We have tripped up a little, perhaps we should have been more… diplomatic about this whole thing?”

“We’re still not even sure what you want!” the king snapped, “you just stormed our country and started shrinking people! And what is being done with them!? Are the rumors of restaurants serving shrunken humans true?”

The queen went pale, “N-No, we’re just shrinking you all to keep you as our protected and coddled pets, as our goddess commanded! Nobody’s eating any humans! I swear!” She gave a smile, “I see it was all a big misunderstanding now! So just order your men to put their weapons down and our mages will get you properly re-sized for-“

“You can’t be serious?” the king balked, “Surrender by tomorrow, or we attack!”

The crystal ball’s connection faded, and the handsome human king vanished. A stunned silence held over the hall, and the elven nobles and court mages looked from one another and to their queen uncertainly.

“Hah! The indomitable human spirit perseveres!” Richard called from her cleavage.

The queen scowled, “how on earth did you manage to climb out again?” She reached down and plucked him up, standing upright and lifting herself off the chair as she turned around. Bending over she gently placed Richard on the center of the throne’s cushion.

As his body made contact with the velvety purple expanse Richard rolled over, looking up at the titanic elf as she smirked at him triumphantly. He gulped as the elven queen’s wide and round posterior blocked out the light, of all the elves she was the only one he’d ever seen with such a curvaceous figure, and at the size she’d decided to keep him at it was almost like the moon falling to earth as it slowly descended.

“Let’s see the human spirit triumph over that,” she muttered, sitting down with a slight *thumpf* as the cushion compressed beneath her. She grinned, grinding her bottom back and forth for good measure, making sure her pet knew his place beneath the elven monarch.

Richard could barely breath, his entire world had been replaced by the warm and soft expanse overhead that bore down on him with an impossible weight. He squirmed, trying to crawl, trying to move anything, but the pressure on his body was a hundred times more than even the deepest parts of her cleavage had been, and he gave up with a gasp, defeated as the elven queen’s posterior pinned him against the cushion.

“Now,” she barked, catching the court’s attention, “prepare a holy ritual! We need to talk to Asyn right away!”

“Yes your majesty!” her lead archmage nodded with a grin.

The throne room became a flurry of activity as the elves hurried off to prepare one of the most difficult and sacred magics, the summoning of a deity. While they worked the queen simply relaxed, crossing her legs and sitting in place. Part of her knew she’d feel guilty later for disciplining her tiny human so harshly, but these were stressful times.

Erwin scowled, pulling his cloak tight against himself as the wind howled. The valley where the elven army was trapped had several villages in it, including his. The town was well fortified, with a tall stone tower and months of provisions within, the elven scouting parties had found it too tough a nut to crack, and they had him too of course.

While humans were rarely as talented with magic as elves were, Erwin had been a prodigy among the Kingdom’s magical community, besting combat mages with decades of experience. When the elves had invaded he’d abandoned his studies and returned home immediately, helping his community in their time of need.

Now he was out away from the walls, trying to find the position of the group of elves that had been probing at his village.

“Ooh, look, a lone human!” a giggling voice called.

He whirled around to see a buxom blond elf, her breasts hanging in a low cut cleavage against her red robe in defiance of the snowy conditions. She grinned as she strutted up to him, and he gulped as he realized she had to be nearly twice his height at ten feet tall.

“Just relax,” she winked, magic dancing along her fingers, “I’ll carry you back right here, okay?” her finger traced along her ample breasts, and for a short moment Erwin almost wanted to let her have him.

“Not today elven harlot!” he grinned, weaving a series of quick spells that caught her off guard. She stumbled back, confusion on her face as fireballs exploded in the air around her. “You’re never taking my village!” he laughed, waving his hands and whipping up a snowstorm to cover his escape.

The elf scowled, “We’ll meet again, human!”

The commander of the Neuren army looked over his men, nodding as he saw the cavalry readying their weapons, the cannon crews would begin bombardment when the sun set, and when dawn rose the battle would start in earnest. The elves were cut off from escape, and while their magics were impressive, they were no match for the human army’s tactics and combined arms.

“A pity,” he muttered, “so much magical talent, wasted like this.”

The queen grinned as the blue fire danced around the large, complex magic circle her mages had drawn on the floor. The mages themselves nervously looked to one another as a beam of magical energy rocketed off the tallest spire in the castle up into the sky, sundering the fabric of reality and disappearing into the void.

“Yes, right there!” Asyn sighed, squirming in pleasure as her tiny human lover squirmed in just the right spot, deep within her womanhood. She let her orgasm rock his tiny body, making her feel positively divine as the muscles of her most intimate place easily overpowered him, leaving him a soaked mess by the time her finger lazily drifted south to retrieve him.

Jerome panted, the rich sweet scent of a goddess filling his nostrils as he smiled at the titanic figure in the distance. Pinched between the pair of house sized fingertips, he guessed that an ant would tower over him, but it seemed to make his godly lover happy, and that was what mattered.

“Another amazing job lover”, she purred and gave him an affectionate kiss.  “Ready for another round?”

He gave a thumbs up.  One of the perks of being a goddess’s lover was being blessed with infinite stamina.  She stuck him back in and moaned as his body rubbed against her while her other hand fondled her breast.

A few moments later, a beam of light shot up outside the window of Asyn’s holy palace floating serenely in the clouds of the divine realm, into the bedroom, and formed a circle of light next to where the goddess was laying on her bed.. Within the circle an image formed depicting the worried expression of the elf queen and her royal court.  Asyn was a little startled but managed to respond while keeping only her head visible to the elves and her pleasurable moans mostly quiet.

“What!?” she bellowed, causing the elves to recoil in fright. She blushed, clearing her throat, “I mean, my wonderful creations! Why have you contacted your goddess?”

The elven queen stood up nervously, “W-We’ve been trying to fulfill your holy command, regarding the humans?”

Asyn frowned, trying to remember what the queen was talking about, Shit, I’ve got to stop drinking so much when I go down there… She smiled, “Yes, what seems to be the problem?” she said, then bit her lip as Jerome hit something especially sensitive.

“It’s much harder than we anticipated,” the queen began, “and we fear we are not strong enough.  Our magic is-“

“Yes!” Asyn said quickly, “I knew you would fail, it was all part of my divine plan, a test of faith! And now that you’ve passed, I will grant you all the power you need!”

The queen’s eyes went wide, “Truly!? Oh goddess, you are so wise!”

Asyn beamed, “Indeed, you should build a new shrine or two for me, nice ones, with statues!” She reluctantly removed her hand from her breast and touched the portal, and after a moment all of the elves in the room gasped as they felt their magical potential vastly increase. “Now go!” Asyn said in a stern tone, “and complete… Your mission!” she gasped, her attention already drifting back to the sex she was having with her little darling.  Still unable to remember exactly what she’d said during her last jaunt to earth, and impatient to get back to her fun, Asyn mustered the last of her strength to address her followers. “Okay, are we done here?” The queen nodded humbly, “Bye!” Asyn grinned, waving as she ended the call, just in time for a powerful orgasm to surge from within her loins.

“Oh! My! Meeeee!” she cried as she erupted in a fountain of fluids and ecstasy.

When she managed to see straight again and regain sufficient control of her limbs, she shakily sat up to see her minuscule lover trapped in a, to him, lake of love juice on the bed.  Giggling, she traced her finger down over the bedspread and scooped him out of the mess.

“That was amazing.” she sighed.

“How many times does that make now?” he asked, panting. His voice was perfectly audible despite his size.

“Who’s counting?” she laughed. She traced her finger down over the bedspread, peeling him off as though he were a bit of dessert stuck to her fingernail, and grew him to about half an inch in height. “I’ll get us some wine. You just wait here, okay?” She grinned, “better yet, hide, I want to play a little game of cat and mouse.”

Jerome nodded as the mountain of a woman disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving him alone in her divine realm. He looked around the bed, wondering where he could hide, then grinned as he saw a pair of panties that had been nonchalantly tossed on the floor at some point. It would be a trek at this size, but one well worth the trip…

Meanwhile, back in the royal palace, Richard groaned as he looked up, gulping nervously at how the queen and her followers were all giddy with excitement, sparks dancing along their fingers as they flexed their new magical muscle. The queen spotted him suddenly, and strutted back to the throne with a confident smirk on her face.

“Don’t worry Richard,” she said with a wave, “it’s all been settled, the goddess gave us everything we need!”

“Oh gods,” Richard muttered.

Her hand hovered over him, and invisible tendrils pulled him upward, hovering him up to the enormous queen’s face as her wagon sized eyes took her tiny man in.

“It took much of my power to get you that small,” the queen mused, “let’s see how far we can go now!”

The elves all watched as the toy sized man glowed blue, and Richard gasped as the titanic queen’s face stretched in all directions, going from imposing to truly mountainous.

“K-Keep going!” one of the guards gasped with excitement.

The gathered elves watched as the queen’s shrinking spell reduced the toy sized man to the size of a beetle, then an ant, then a grain of sand. The elven women pushed and crowded around as the speck of Richard became completely invisible to the naked eye.

Richard’s senses were overwhelmed as the group of elven women loomed above him like the constellations themselves, impossibly large figures that caused the air around him to ruffle his hair like a hurricane wind with each minor movement.

“I-Is he gone?” a guard asked.

“No,” the queen grinned, “I can still feel him.”

Richard shouted as he was rocketed across the vast open space, shooting like a meteor straight for the gap between the elf’s breasts. He was quickly swallowed up by the continent sized breasts, disappearing with no hope of escape this time.

The queen grinned, turning to her guards, “teleport orders to our army, prepare to re-size the humans!”

Erwin grinned as he saw the sun rise over the snowy valley, “The army will begin their attack soon”, he thought, “Then the elves will be driven out of here!”

“Hey you!” a familiar woman’s voice called.

He whirled around, his cloak billowing around him as he took in the sight of the elven mage from the day before. This time he just smirked, readying his spells as she sauntered through the snow, her hips sashaying from side to side.

“Careful,” he warned, “Our army is moving soon, I don’t have to run today!”

“Finally,” the elven woman chuckled, “I’m Iriel.”

“Erwin,” he said with a grin, manifesting fireballs around himself.

He frowned as Iriel just kept walking towards him, and with a shout he launched his spells, the fireballs exploding around her in a series of blasts that should have reduced even the most powerful mages to dust. He gasped as she walked through the smoke, a small barrier around her shimmering slightly. She didn’t stop until she stood just a few inches from him, looking down at the short human man over her ample breasts. As he watched, stunned, she reached out a red-gloved hand and playfully ruffled his hair.

“Awww, did your cute little spell not work?” she said, sticking her bottom lip out mockingly. “It was a neat trick though; I think you should do it for my friends at parties.”

Erwin’s eye twitched, and he grinned madly, “Fine, this is a forbidden spell, outlawed in every civilized kingdom!” He raised his hands, black electricity twitching along his fingers, “Be warned elf, it’s said to be the most painful way to die!”

His hands shot out, gripping her sides, squeezing her tummy through her red robe as the black magic coursed through him. The elf began to twitch, gasping as her eyes rolled back in her head. Erwin laughed madly, watching the snow around her boots smoke and melt.

“That’s right elf, I’m the greatest mage of all-“

“Oh goddess,” the elf growled.

His eyes went wide as her hands came down, gripping his wrists, then slowly guiding one hand up over his head to her cantaloupe sized breast. She twitched, biting her lip in excitement as his most powerful magical attack rocketed right onto her nipple, her other hand guided his own down between her legs, forcing him to cup the mound of her womanhood through her red mage’s robe. He gritted his teeth, willing all of the malice he could muster into one final attack.

“O-OH!” the elf moaned, her body growing warm beneath his touch as she gasped for breath, finally stepping away from him, panting with a wide and impossibly smug grin on her face.

“T-That’s impossible,” Erwin whispered, looking at the smoking melted snow around her, “that could have killed a thousand men…”

“I haven’t cum that hard in ages,” the elf drawled with a haughty chuckle, “whatever girl said you had the touch of death clearly didn’t give you enough credit!” Her own hand came up, and a bolt of blue light hit him. He stared up at her in wonder, his neck craning more and more as he was slowly reduced in height. “Most elves do this fast,” Iriel whispered, biting her lip, “but I like slowing it down, how does it feel? To be so outmatched? Is it scary to watch your size disappear forever, or is it a relief, knowing that you’re finally going to your natural place in the world?”

Erwin was down to her knees when he found his voice, “P-Please, do whatever you want with me, just spare the village-“

“That touch of death was very impressive,” Iriel said, ignoring him as she knelt down to unlace her boot. He gulped as he continued to dwindle, watching the top of the leather footwear rise over him as she slipped it off, revealing a bare foot that wiggled its toes in the early morning light. “It feels so nice to get out of that stuffy thing,” Iriel grinned, looking down at him, “And… Stop!” she said aloud, and with a start he realized his shrinking had ceased, “Good, right about the size of a bug,” she said, her smug face looming over him for a moment before she stood back up. She raised her foot over him, “and you know what we do with bugs! Are you ready?”

Oh gods, he thought, eyes going wide, she’s going to stomp me out!

Erwin didn’t have any time to think before the massive foot slammed into him, pinning him to the soft muddy ground with a grunt. He squeezed his eyes shut, waiting for the pain, and then the end, but it didn’t come. After several moments of breathing in the strangely lavender scented odor of the elf’s foot, he gulped, forcing himself to open his eyes. He was greeted by a confused looking Iriel, staring down at him.

“Well?” she asked indignantly, “Are you going to do your death touch spell again? It felt great on the nethers, but I think it would make an excellent spell for a foot massage.”

She wants me to use the most forbidden and wicked spell mankind ever came up with to rub her feet, he thought numbly. “I-I need some time to recharge!” he stammered.

“I guess you are human after all,” she sighed, “Come along then!” She stepped off of him, flicking her wrist upwards and causing him to fly up into her waiting hand. Her fingers gripped him tightly, and a moment later they were walking through the forested valley.

“What happens now?” he asked quietly.

“We’ll rejoin the rest of the army I suppose,” Iriel shrugged, “then when this conquest is over we’ll go back to my estate in the Elven kingdom and pick out a doll house for you.” She playfully toyed with his hair again, a single finger rolling over his head with ease, “Some cute gold clothing too, it will go well with this hair of yours.”

She stopped as they sighted his village, the walls manned and ready for any assault, and the tower already with a cannon rolled out and ready. Erwin felt a tinge of hope.

“You might have beaten me,” he grinned, “but you’ll never-“

The elf flicked her finger, her eyes going wide with excitement as the cannon burst through the tower roof, tossed like an errant child’s toy as it crashed to the snow in the distance.

“Wow!” the elf breathed excitedly.

Erwin’s stomach fell, “Please don’t hurt them!”

“I wouldn’t dream of it,” Iriel chuckled, rolling her eyes, “In fact…” She concentrated, simply pointing her finger at the panicking settlement. There was one final combined shout of surprise, and then everyone manning the battlements simply vanished. Erwin’s heart skipped a beat as it appeared as though the entire settlement had simply emptied.

“No!” he whispered in despair.

“They’re just re-sized,” Iriel said soothingly, “don’t worry, it’s going to be fine, I’m just going to go scoop them up and take them all back with me! You and all of your friends are coming to live on my dresser now, isn’t that exciting!?” She laughed at his angry expression, “You’re all going to love it, trust me, now let’s go see if that baker of yours has any empty sackcloth bags around…”

The commander of Neuren’s forces watched in stunned shock as his charging cavalry was simply lifted off the ground, the horses galloping in midair as the knights floated above, crying out in surprise and shouting for help.

“C-Counterspells!” he shouted, turning to his own mages, but they were all focusing their attacks on a single elven mage who had breached their lines. She was standing in the center, almost casually deflecting all of their fire and lightning while her fellows came up behind her, casting spell after spell and re-sizing entire divisions with a wave of their hands.

“Ah, you must be the general!” a haughty woman’s voice called. He gulped as a towering woman in dented armor walked up to him, removing her helmet and revealing her pointed ears as she beamed down at the man who stood, for now, roughly half her height. “Well? Any offers of surrender?” she asked, enjoying his gaping expression.

“Y-Yes,” he stammered, “I surrender…” He gulped as the other elves slowly filed up behind the other general, giggling at him as if they were in on some joke he wasn’t.

“We’ll be sure to treat you all well,” the elven general said, a gleam in her eye, “and you’re going to be my personal prisoner.” She bent low over him, whispering in his ear, “Don’t worry, your jail cell will be very warm.” At that the other elves burst into laughter at that, calling encouragement as the general readied her shrinking spell, the human commander spent his last moments at full size wondering what she’d meant by keeping him somewhere warm, but he found out moments later.

The elven queen giggled and clapped with glee as the reports of victories all across the frontier came in. The motion caused her large ruby pendant, which Richard was tied across as a decoration, to bounce against her large breasts.

“T-This isn’t fair!” Richard howled, “You can’t just ask your goddess for more magic when you’re losing!”

“Oh Richard,” she cooed, lifting the pendant and letting him dangle in front of her face, “It’s completely fair, we get to shrink you, and you get to be our tiny pets! It’s a great cosmic balance in my opinion, and if the Goddess agrees, who are we to argue?” She looked up at the crystal ball in her throne room, where the king of Neuren was again pictured, chewing his lip nervously, “Don’t you agree, your majesty?”

“Y-Yes, of course,” he said weakly, “So uh… about that surrender, what kind of terms were you-“

“All humans reduced to two inches or less, to be adopted out by family, village, or other organizational unit to elves of good character,” the queen said casually.

“What if we give you our neighboring kingdoms!” the king said quickly, “we have spies, maps of their defenses! We could make a deal!?”

The queen grinned, “Hmm… okay, I’m listening!”

By the time negotiations were through the Kingdom of Neuren had bought itself a century of peace, in exchange for information that would doom its neighbors. The elven queen chuckled as the crystal ball was wheeled away.

“Are you really going to spare Neuren?” her bodyguard asked suspiciously.

“Of course not,” the queen waved dismissively, “they’ll find their place between a pair of elven tits soon enough, but we can be patient, take the human realms one at a time… it could take a few centuries, but it’s worth it to go slow and steady.” She licked her lips as she thought of the handsome Neuren monarch, “Although, perhaps a few certain individuals might be worth taking some shortcuts over.”

Thus did the elves advance in their conquest. With their magic empowered by the goddess Asyn, nothing on the continent was prepared to withstand them, and the human nations fell like dominoes over the slow march of years…