- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First Chapter, I have a bit of a smaller epilogue I also wrote but I’ll see how this goes before deciding if I’ll add it

It had been two weeks since Debra’s roommate, Jessica went missing. The cheerleader hadn’t been above 5’ for the last week and Debby figured she simply got too excited with her boyfriend and was staying at his place. She’d heard stories about girls who got addicted to sex like that, there were even cases where some high profile celebrities were found keeping their “gal dolls” in their pants at public events. She, on the other hand, didn’t care much for sex, none of the guys or girls she tried to get close to could ever satisfy her. They always ended up expecting her to take the lead and most of them came to her more for her size. She was 5’10 with a toned body that came from being the head of a high school wrestling club. 


But while Debby didn’t care for sex, she loved shrinking. Simply watching the face of somebody as they’re seemingly growing a couple inches in front of her would make any sexual experience that actually got her going worth it. She would spend most of the nights after her roommate was gone masturbating over the idea of being shrunk down to the size of somebody’s toy.


In spite of all that, she could never make it work, but tonight she had a hail mary plan that had to work. She found some sort of aphrodisiac potion that claimed to help with “girls who can’t get those inches off”, and this night was the annual mega party at the Phi Kappa Epsilon fraternity, she couldn’t remember seeing a girl that wasn’t shorter than 4’6 coming out of that party. Just as she was getting ready to go, she heard a knock at the door to her dorm room. She opened it up, and sitting at the entrance was a package for her, right on time. She greedily snatched it up, not even bothering to close the door behind her. 


Inside the box she saw a plastic bottle that looked just like the picture online; a hot pink container that almost resembled a shampoo or bubble bath, with the image of a blond woman uncontrollably smiling from pleasure with a thumbs up. She poured some into a small medicine cup and drank it up, making sure she had read the instructions properly. Already she could feel the effects bubbling up inside her, making her a bit lightheaded as she headed out of her dorm. 


As soon as she approached the fraternity, she could feel her heart racing. ‘What if it doesn’t work? What if nobody wants to be with me?’ But before she could continue her line of thought, she felt a large hand lazily land on her shoulder. “Hey… aren’t you that wrestling girl? Wanna have a round with me? I’ll try not to pin you too hard…” She turned around to see the school’s quarterback, Steve, obviously drunk out of his mind. As she looked at him he grabbed her shoulders and stared her down in a drunken haze. Normally something like this would barely be noticed by her, but with Steve having 6 inches on her and the effects of her little potion, this small act was enough to shrink her about half an inch. As soon as he let her go, she desperately pulled him inside and tried to find a place where they could be relatively alone, eventually finding some other guy’s empty room. 


“I need you so bad, more than you know.” she said as she pulled him onto her bed and took off her shirt and bra. Seeing her naked form lit a fire in the previously lethargic man, quickly following suit and plowing into her like a charging bull. Debby felt amazing. Was this what sex was like for other people? Every blow was like a firework of pleasure as she did her hardest to stay lucid. She watched as with every second her lover grew both around her and inside her, filling her up like he was trying to drill through her body. Finally when the pleasure was so great she couldn’t take it anymore, they both came at the same moment, and she was pushed off of him by the river of cum leaving his cock.


 But as steve laid down on the bed beside her, she simply couldn’t let it end there, seeing this man become a living monolith before her made her more excited than any drug could, and she went on top of him, rubbing his cock with her slit like she used to do with her pillows, simply the sensation of the drying semen on him and the blood moving under her was enough to snatch even more inches off of her, until she was a little over 2’ tall, laying on his chest out of sheer exhaustion, just repeating “more… more… please, more”. Steve, in his drunken and pleasured delirium saw Debby lying on his chest and hearing her beg for pleasure, did his best to oblige her, grabbing her now petite form and eating out her tiny snatch, his tongue reaching nearly half as far as his penis, but with twice the dexterity. She shouted out, blessing his name in pure lust as she shrank further and further, her nails digging into his cheek as she orgasmed again, becoming smaller than a barbie doll as she did. 


He let go of her, grabbing his cheek in pain, while she tumbled down his chest, landing by his penis. What was once small enough to fit inside her was now a huge beast, almost as tall as her and much bigger. She leaped onto it, simply looking upon the beast was enough for her to shrink again and she needed more, moving with it, grappling it like she was wrestling again. But the beast never relented, it was like a living tree that got bigger with every sway. Soon she was just holding onto its head, so small she was rubbing herself on the edge of its slit, when she felt it bucking again with far more ferocity than before. Then she saw the flood coming out from beneath her, the same cum she let spray inside her looked like white tsunami full of hungry sperm. 


She flew up with the semen, the sperm cells inside swarming her in the milliseconds before they could land on his body, filling her up and making her shrink further and further. It was only a few minutes before she couldn’t take it again and began to orgasm, even harder than before, her mind unable to keep up with these relentless beings of lust. The pleasure kept growing further and further with each new size, by the time the sperm cells were too big to go inside her she came just from riding them, and within minutes she was forced to lie down in a delirious state of pleasure as the white continent she was stuck on writhed its way through less than 1 millimeter of flesh on an unconscious god’s body.