- Text Size +
I tried to be brave as I walked up to Halley. She was gigantic. Easialy a thousand feet tall from my point of view, she would not likely see me standing up. Fortunately for me, she was kneeling down in the dirt doing garden work.

"Hi," I said, walking over.

She looked around for the sound of my voice.

"Hi!" I said again, waving.

"Oh hello," said Halley with a smile. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. How are you?" I asked politely.

"Very well thanks!" said Halley. "What are you doing here in the garden?"

"Well, honestly, I came to see you," I said truthfully.
"Me? But I don't know you!"
"Well I thought that we might be friends," I said truthfully.
"Well that does sound like fun. Want to come over here while I garden a bit?"
I did so. Halley explained to me which plants grew which foods and which flowers she liked best.
"I usually make a salad of what I get from the garden. It's a good way to get food cheep."
I agreed that it made sense.
"Actually food is what I came here to discuss with you," I said to Halley.

"Oh really? Are you hungry little friend?"
"No thank you. I'm not hungry. Actually, I was wondering if you would be interested in eating me."
"Really?" Halley stopped what she was doing and turned to look directly at me. She seemed very surprised and remarkably happy. "You're asking me to eat you?"
"Well yes. I don't know if you eat guys like me or not. Most of my friends have been eaten already. I've always noticed you around town and thought that you might want me for dinner."
Halley picked me up. I could tell I had pleased her with my request because she was grinning from ear to ear.
"Of course I will eat you! I am so excited. It's really uncommon for guys to offer themselves to girls like this. You will be only the fifth guy who has done that for me."
"Fifth? So you do eat guys!" I was really relieved.
"Are you kidding? I love boys. You're my favorite food!" said Halley.
"This is great!"
"I know. Why are you asking me specifically to eat you though?"
"Because you are beautiful. And I think you are nice. My friends and I would always look at girls and ask each other who we would want to eat us when we were old enough. Now that we are, many of my friends are already eaten."
"Oh that is so sweet! And you chose me! But I don't even know you name little friend."
"I'm Even."
"Oh Even. I can't wait. Let me finish my gardening and then we'll go inside."

Once she finished her work, Halley picked me up and carried me into her home. She took a quick shower to wash off the dirt from outside. I was allowed to watch. I grinned as I watched Halley step into the shower. After getting out of the shower, she carried me to her room while she dressed in clean clothes.

I watched as Halley pulled on a pair of jeans. They looked like the tailor of those jeans had taken the exact dimensions of Halley's body and made the pants to fit like a glove. The material around her tush strained to contain her well muscled backside, which I had been admiring when she got into the shower. She had the nicest backside I had ever seen.

Halley turned and smiled as she caught me looking. "Like what you see?"
"Sorry Halley," I said. "It's just so nice. Er, so is the rest of you!" I was embarrassed with the conversation topic.
"You're sweet, and don't feel self conscious! You're allowed to look at me. I wouldn't have you in here otherwise. You are going to become a part of me after all Even."
"I know Halley. Neither can I!"
"You're so cute, little friend. I really can't wait to eat you." She frowned. "Although I am not sure how I will get my jeans on after I do. Most of the little guys I eat end up as part of my rear." She grinned. "Good thing you like looking at it."
I stared as she walked away from me and retrieved a notebook from her bed. Her ass looked like the nicest butt in the world. I couldn't wait to be a part of her.
"Now let me write your name down Even. I want to remember you. I wrote down the names of the other guys who were willingly swallowed by me." She wrote aloud.

"Today in the garden I met the nicest little guy. His name was Even. He asked me to swallow him. I agreed and shall eat him soon." She looked up, winked and continued writing. "The poor little fellow said he likes my tush. This is a good thing because that is probably where most of his body will be absorbed."

She set the book down. Returning to me she she leaned down so her face hung over me. It was amazing how beautiful she was.

"Now Even, we really need to set a date as to when I should eat you. I was thinking it would be fun to keep you around for a day. What do you say to being my dinner tomorrow night?"
"Sure! I would love to spend some time with you before I become a part of you."
"Good it's settled. I will have dinner around six-thirty tomorrow night, when you can expect to be eaten. I'll have to think of a creative way to serve you to myself. In the mean time, lets have some dinner together and then get some sleep. What do you say?"

"Alright!"

"Now as this is your last dinner for which you you won't be on the menu, what would you like to eat?"

"Anything as long as I get to watch you eat too."
"Of course you will you sweetie! What do you say to shrimp. Fitting isn't it?"
"Okay."
As we ate dinner (I was taking bights out of a large shrimp which was bigger than I was) we talked about our hobbies, favorite music and finally food.
"How often do you eat men?" I asked.
"Oh, once or twice a week I would say," said Halley as she ate a shrimp. I watched her chew and then swallow. A tiny bulge moved down her throat.

"Well I am full. Ready for bed?" asked Halley.

We went to bed. Halley wrote in her diary while she allowed me to explore her body. I wondered about, amazed at how good she looked.

Finally she said, "Ready to sleep?" I nodded. She turned out the light and I curled up next to her on the pillow.

I didn't sleep much. Knowing you will be eaten the next day will keep you awake. I couldn't wait.

When the morning came Halley awoke and was all smiles. "Morning yummy man. Hungry for breakfast?"

We went down to have some food. While we were eating Halley said "I have some errands to run today. I was thinking you could come along for the ride."
"I'd love to spend some time with you Halley!" I said enthusiastically.

We went all over. Sometimes I would be riding on her shoulder, other times in her bra, still other times in a back pocket. It was fun to sing along with her and the radio.

Finally we were back at her home. "I have some working out to do," explained Halley. She went for a run, later telling me she had gone three miles. Upon returning, she did some stretches and then stomach crunches, a bunch of different squats and leg lifts. I asked her why so many leg lifts.

"Gotta keep in shape. Besides, gotta work on my booty. You're going to be helping with that later." I grinned back at her, excited.

"I think it's time for me to eat. For maximum muscle absorption I need to eat at least a half an hour after my workout. May as well eat you now. She carried me into the kitchen.

"Any last words my little friend?" asked Halley.
"I love that you accepted my offer Halley. Thank you so much and I can't wait to be a part of you. I hope you enjoy me!"
Halley smiled. "I am really going to enjoy you. Farewell."
With that, she lowered me into her mouth and after a few moments of tossing me around, she swallowed me whole.