- Text Size +

“Switching it up” was not something I had previously considered, as I’m quite comfortable with my giantess self. But with the advertisement of a new temporary size pill, my attention was caught, and it wasn’t long before a package arrived on my doorstep.

Eagerly opening it up, I pulled out the bottle of small, unsuspecting pills.

‘WARNING’ It read. ‘DOSE TO NOT EXCEED 2 GRAMS IN 24 HOURS. CERTAIN SIDE EFFECTS MAY OCCUR. THIS IS A TEMPORARY SUPPLEMENT.’

I raised an eyebrow, reading over the rest of the label. I had done my research and understood the proper dosage for my desired outcome.

If I did my math correctly, my ten feet tall self would soon be a meek one inch.

This had all started when I was scrolling through Twitter last week and stumbled upon a mixed-size couple’s amateur NSFW page. Seeing how the boyfriend used his tiny girlfriend on his cock lit a weird, insatiable fire in me. Like I said, I’m very used to and enjoy being my tall self, but I couldn’t push this visual out of my mind.

I reached into my pocket, pulling out my phone. I unlocked it and quickly typed out a text to one of my friends.

‘Come over!! I have a surprise for you!’ Sent. Delivered.

I made sure the door was unlocked before walking into the living room, pill bottle in hand.

I took out two of the bottle before setting the rest on the side table. I smiled to myself before throwing back both pills.

A warm sensation shot through my body, causing me to gasp. I felt my clothes loosen, my once tight leggings becoming slack against my bottom half, my shirt becoming more of a dress.

When I opened my eyes again, I was buried under my clothes. I kicked my legs in the air, pushing the fabric off of my body. I crawled out of one of the sleeves of my shirt, now exposed to the newly giant world around me.

The change was extremely intense. Going from ten feet to less than a foot within seconds was a shock, to say the least.

I looked down at my bare body, running my hands over my hips. I trudged over the rest of my clothing before spinning around to take in my surroundings. I pulled myself onto a throw pillow that had fallen off the couch. At this size, it was now a big, soft bed.

After a few minutes of laying around, there’s a knock at the door— it’s loud, almost thundering— and immediately after the door creaks open.

“Helloooo!” I hear my friend call out, as he steps inside. His footsteps shake the floor.

I reply to him, but I’m not anticipating that he can hear my small voice well.

He walks down the hallway, peeking into the kitchen. “Where the heck are you? You better not be hiding somewhere. I swear to god, if you jump out at me.”

He finally turns into the living room, where I’m standing excitedly on my pillow. I wave my arms up at him and yell out his name.

He stops in his tracks.

He usually looked dwarfed next to me and next to all of the things in my size-adapted apartment. Now he’s the one towering over me. The reality of this situation sends heat blasting through me.

“No way,” He says, laughing a little. “I thought you were just kidding when you sent me that ad for those pills.”

I wiggle my hips and hold out my arms, gesturing at my new size. “Nope, not kidding. What do you think?” I twirl around proudly.

“Well, first of all, I think you’re naked.” His eyes wander to the puddle of fabric a few feet from me. “Second of all, I think you look absolutely adorable.”

He sits down in front of me, and the ground shakes as he settles. His finger runs along my torso, down over my hips, and down one of my legs. His touch feels electric. The way I can feel the ridges of his fingertip as he glides it down my skin… I start to feel a growing ache between my legs.

He must notice this daze I’ve gotten myself into, because he pokes my stomach. “Did you lose the ability to talk or something? What’s going on in that little brain of yours?”

Little brain. Little brain. Oh my god. What’s happening to me.

“I’m fine,” I reply, walking to the edge of the pillow, closer to him. “Just… taking everything in at this size.” I pause. “Now I kind of know what it must feel like to be like you!” I tease, sticking out my tongue.

“Oh please. This is way beyond the normal me-to-you height ratio. You’re super fucking tiny!” He chuckles.

Super. Fucking. Tiny.

My eyes wander down to his lap, focusing on his thighs, his waist, his lap. My mouth begins to water. He must notice this, because I swear I see his cock twitch in his pants.

“So,” He says, clearing his throat. “How long does this last?”

“An hour or two, depending on the dose. I took two pills, so I’m guessing maybe an hour and a half?”

I’m suddenly becoming aware of how exposed I am. I cross an arm over my chest and place a hand over my crotch. A smirk spreads across his face, and one of his fingers reaches down, pulling my arms away from my body.

“Little thing,” He whispers. “You’ve got no reason to hide. It’s nothing I haven’t seen before,” His voice and touch send shivers through my body, tiny goosebumps forming. I feel myself growing wetter.

“Okay…” I reply breathily. My eyes wander back down to his lap. It’s clearer now that his member is pressing against his pants.

I sigh in relief when his fingers reach for the zipper. He swallows hard, shimmying out of his pants, leaving him in his briefs. His cock looks huge. In fact— it doesn’t just look huge— it is huge.

“I know what you’re thinking,” He starts, running his hand along the front of his briefs. He must have seen the look of surprise on my face, because he chuckles. “You’re fidgeting like crazy and can’t stop staring. You couldn’t be more obvious. Plus, did you even read the side effects of those pills before you took them?”

The image of the label flashes in my head. ’SIDE EFFECTS MAY OCCUR.’

He pokes my stomach again. “Side effects may include headache, nausea, decreased appetite,” He pauses. “And increased libido.” He nudges at one of my thighs. “And darling, you’re already glistening.”

I look down, and my cheeks flush at the sight of the wetness that has already begun to coat my thighs.

My gaze returns to him, and I watch as he pulls off his briefs. A blast of warmth hits me as he exposes himself. There’s a specific scent— pheromones? Whatever it is, it’s not helping my situation at all.

I’m about to make my way off of the pillow when his giant cock drops onto it. I’m knocked off of my feet, landing on my stomach. I feel his fingers pinch one of my ass cheeks before rolling me over. I’m turned on my side and faced with his shaft. Its warmth is radiating, and I’m drawn to it.

I scramble to my feet. “May I?” I squeak, and there’s practically drool running down my chin.

“I thought you’d never ask.”

In two tiny steps, I’m pressed against his shaft. It’s introxicating— the warmth, the ridges, the pulsating feeling as arousal runs through it. I walk to his tip, dragging my fingers along his shaft as I do so.

The head of his cock is already glossy from precum when I reach it. I wrap my arms around it, peppering kisses all over. I feel him twitch, a grunt slipping through his lips. I grin proudly.

I run my tongue along the pink skin, the taste coating my tongue. “Mmmh..”

I look up at him, noting his intense gaze on my miniature form. I walk along his inches again, before hoisting myself onto his length. I swing my legs over it, straddling it. I start to grind my hips, sliding my cunt along his shaft. The ridges and veins of his cock add to my stimulation as I get into a rhythm. I feel him grow harder beneath me, his gasps and moans filling the air. I lean forwards, my tits now pressing against him as I ride. I feel a finger come down behind me and flick my ass, forcing a surprised squeak from me.

“You look so pretty like that. Who knew you’d be such a perfect little cock slut?” He groans, pinching my butt again. His words coax a whine from my lips.

His hand moves towards me, wrapping around his cock, pinning me between his palm and his member. He starts to stroke himself, and I become part of the movement. I cry out, squirming in his grip— not from fear, but from intense pleasure. The pressure of his weight against me is hitting my clit just right, driving me over veins that only enhance my experience.

I swear I hear him laugh at my noises before he picks up speed. My juices provide more than adequate lubrication as he slides me up and down. Pressure continues to build inside of me, my limbs pressing against his palm.

He pauses, loosening his grip slightly, and my orgasm overcomes me. I writhe, straddling his huge cock with my legs and arms as my climax courses through me. My moans and whines must sound so pathetic and soft at this size.

“Good girl,” He says, wiggling a finger under me. He lifts me off of him, and sets me back down, in front of the head of his cock. My back rests on the soft pillow as I feel my juices continue to leak from between my legs. My breathing is heavy as I try to calm myself, but I know he isn’t done.

He presses his pinky to my opening, and I squirm. He pulls away, chuckling. “I haven’t finished yet, little one. That’s not fair, is it?”

Shit. I used to be the bigger one that controlled him.

I shake my head ‘no’, and he wastes no time. It only takes a few more strokes before white spurts shoot from him, coating my body, which he conveniently placed in the line of fire.

Big droplets of cum puddle on my body, running between my breasts and down to my thighs. I sit up, moaning at the sight of myself— I can’t imagine what I must look like to him.

His hands reach down and pet me gently, rubbing his seed into my skin. His pinky slips between my legs again, rubbing, ensuring that it’s made its way into my holes.

He shoves his dick back into his briefs before leaning down closer to me. He runs his huge tongue along my front in a semi-successful attempt to clean me off.

“That was incredible,” I breathe, running my hands up my body.

“Wasn’t it?” He smiles, and I can’t help but smile back even bigger. “It’s a shame this is only temporary. You were a phenomenal little toy. Watching you was… something else.”

“Mmm,” I start, pushing my soaked hair out of my face. “The pills should be wearing off soon. Good thing I’ve still got a whole bottle left~”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this size experiment.