- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Discord winning poll story  from last year. If you like what you see come over and join us. Be a part of the channel and vote on what stories you read next.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone, back with another new story here today. One that's need in the making since last year that I unfortunately didn't finis until now. It was the discord poll winning story from last year and I hope to have more polls soon now that I'm finished with this. If you'd like to be a part of that, feel free to drop by our discord where me and other writers hold polls to decide what stories you want to see written. The link is down below. And with that, please enjoy the story! But don't take it too seriously either. It is One Punch Man :P


https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT





Unknown City – Unknown District

 

“Evil doers beware! For your time is nigh! No crime will dare take place in my presence! So, says I, Infinitesismall!”

 

Laughing to himself, the newly appointed C-Rank Hero basked in his statement as citizens walked past him showing indifference to his bold declaration. However, that was most likely not because they didn’t care, but more because they didn’t hear him…

 

Resting his foot up on a massive sheet of metal, the eager hero grinned as he looked out over his new stomping grounds with anticipation. Here in this city, he would make a name for himself in no time! After all, unlike all those other fake heroes, he was the real deal! He even had actual powers! Not some silly gimmicks! He was by far the most- “Hey a penny!”

 

Looking up in time to see a massive shape descending toward him, the would-be superhero let out a startled scream as he leaped away just in time as a hand the size of a cargo jet crashed into the ground where he had just been. Rolling on the sidewalk for a moment, the groaning man looked up in time to see a young girl no older than six lifting the penny he had been perched on before showing it to her mother, their stomping feet shaking the ground as they began to walk away.

 

Growling as he dusted himself off, the tiny man shook his fist back at them as he started to walk away. “Ungrateful civilians…” But that wasn’t anything new. The newly appointed hero often had things like this happen. But that was to be expected when you were only 1.5 cm tall.

 

Choosing a less noticeable perch, the diminutive man propped his foot up onto a small pebble on the sidewalk before crossing his arms. “Whatever… it doesn’t matter! Now that I’m a licensed hero, things are going to be different around here!” No longer would he be picked on for his size! He would be revered! Exalted even! People would praise his powers! And powers he had!

 

Cursed with acute microplasia, the man you see before who would soon be known worldwide by all as Infinitesismall was blessed with extraordinary abilities! Clearly, he had to be limited in life otherwise he would have risen to the #1 S-Rank Hero position already. For he was gifted with an overabundance of abilities others could only dream of!

 

Pumping his fist, the tiny man grinned as he thought over all he had been bestowed with. Super strength! He could lift ten times his own weight like an ant! Enhanced durability! Nothing could ever crush him for long! God-like regenerative powers! No matter what happened, he would always recover! Otherworldly longevity! He didn’t even know how old he was anymore! He had been so small and unnoticed for so long, he just sort of hid for a few centuries until the rise of Heroes. And of course, the thing that had helped him survive all this time! Unmitigated elasticity! His skin was like rubber and his bones were gum! He could be crushed, stretched, chewed, inflated, scraped, or flattened but it didn’t matter! For he would always reform back to his original shape with time!

 

Letting out a triumphant laugh, the tiny man grinned to himself as he thought over all the amazing abilities other pro heroes could only dream of possessing. He was practically a god amongst men! But unfortunately, it seemed his size was always the thing people saw first…

 

Souring, the tiny man sighed before craning his head and looking around. “But… none of that matters now that I’m a pro hero!” It had been a long and hard road. Mostly due to the journey to City-A to get his license and to have someone even notice him at the reception area. But once they did and performed standard tests on him for what seemed like an overly long period, he was approved and granted a rank into the C Heroes!

 

Clenching his fists, Infinitesismall grinned before taking off in a sprint. Today was his day! He would make people recognize his capabilities! He would show the whole world who he was! And he would make villains fear him! Everybody would know his name! And he was going to-

 

 

*Stomp*

 

 

Blinking as something made an audible crunch beneath her foot, an office worker looked down at her dress shoes confused before scrapping her shoe on the sidewalk. "Did I step in gum?" Something felt stuck to the sole. Grinding whatever it was that had gunked her shoe, the woman was about to see if she got whatever it was off before a loud boom erupted behind her.

 

Turning around startled as screams echoed out all around her, the woman soon joined in their chorus as a monster smashed through the bank, she had just come out of carrying multiple bags of money in all six of its hands. Joining the other civilians who began to scream and flee the scene, the woman failed to notice that the thing she had been dragging on her footwear was smeared into the sidewalk and left forgotten by her in the frantic rush to flee.

 

Groaning in pain, Infinitesismall began to pull his body out of the hard pavement as his bones returned to normal pushing the rest of his form back into its proper place. ‘D-Damn that hurt!’ If only his gifts included pain resistance too! Then he would be an actual god! But he would settle for being the closest thing a man could be to one. After all, he was already back to normal!

 

Dusting himself off as he twisted and popped his body back in place, the tiny C-Rank Hero grinned as he saw the massive villain in front of him. ‘Perfect!’ This was a golden opportunity to show off what he could do! This thing was big! And kind of slimy… Also, it had a lot of arms, and maybe fur on its back? But that didn’t matter! He was going to show this cretin the might of, Infinitesismall!

 

“TAKE NOT A STEP FURTHER FIEND!! FOR YOU HAVE INCURRED MY WRATH ALREADY! DID YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH-“

 

Blinking slowly as the many people cleared away, the monstrous bank robber furrowed its large brow as some kind of squeaky noise invaded its ears. Lifting one of its unoccupied hands to its ear, the massive Tiger Threat level being cleaned out its orifice before pulling away some earwax. Yet even that didn’t seem to stop that grating noise…

 

“I SEE MY WORDS OF WARNING AREN’T ENOUGH! WELL FINE! YOU ASKED FOR IT!! NOW PREPARE TO FACE ME, AS I SHOW YOU HOW INFINITESIMAL YOU ARE, COMPARED, TO INFINITESISMALL!!! YOU WILL-“

 

*Crunch*

 

 

Hearing the irritating noise finally cease, the multilimbed monstrosity sighed in relief before turning around to leave… only to see a figure standing before it with her arms crossed. Immediately, the monster grew pale.

 

“It’s my day off, and you wrecked the coffee shop I favor when you broke through that bank wall... Do you have any idea how irritating you are to look at? let alone how much of a pain it is to waste my time dealing with you?” The figure asked, an audible irritation in her tone making it clear along with her hateful glare that she was not amused.

 

Taking a few shaky steps back as it dropped the bags of money it was holding, the many-armed monster tried to run, only to smash into a wall of debris floating off the ground in front of it. “Disappear…” This was the last thing the confused monster heard before a green glow shadowed all the stones around it, and they started to spin violently.

 

Clenching her fist as she caused a localized tornado, Tatsumaki watched as she reduced whatever the thing was that had interrupted her morning coffee into a fine messy vapor before even that disintegrated into nothing along with the rubble, she had used to blend it all into dust.

 

Shaking her hand away causing the mist to fade, the S-Rank Heo huffed before turning to leave. “Absolutely ridiculous… First the noise. Then my server left screaming before he even finished taking my order. All for some insignificant pest trying to ruin my morning…” Could she not go one day without having to work? Was that too much to ask for? It wasn’t even for a Demon or God-level threat! That thing couldn’t even be called a kitten, let alone a Tiger!

 

As she walked back toward her now partially smashed table where stones had collapsed onto it from the wall across the street, the pro-hero paused as she heard something squeal beneath her black pumps. Blinking a few times before looking down at her shoe, Tatsumaki lifted her foot up before her face turned sour.

 

“Disgusting!!!” Did she step on a bug?! It was smeared all over her shoe! Waving her hand and peeling the remains of what she had walked on away, the esper wrinkled her nose as she saw the strange body of whatever this thing was twitching still. How was it alive…? Giving it no more thought, the psychic clenched her fist, willing the body to collapse in on itself and disappear. But that didn’t happen…

 

Feeling a slight lump-like pressure in her palm where the outline of what she was attempting to crush would normally be, Tatsumaki clenched her fist harder… and the body of whatever insect she was squeezing with her powers… didn’t implode in on itself…?

 

Furrowing her brow in utter confusion, the green-haired woman lifted her palm before the odd creature she was trying to do away with flew in front of her face. As she observed just what exactly it was, the hero’s eyes widened as she saw it start to transform!

 

Letting out a gasp as the odd blob of beige started to take on the form of what looked like a tiny man, Tatsumaki let out a shrill scream before clenching her hand again crushing it back into a ball. “GROOOOOSSSS!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!” Was this another monster?! One that could transform into things?! Was it trying to fool her into thinking it was a person or something?!

 

Shuddering in disgust, the S-Rank Hero pulled some dust from the ground with her powers before letting it fly into the small ball of flesh. Immediately she began to spin it around like a blender trying to shred it. That only elicited a shrill squeal. ‘I-I can’t atomize it?!’ She couldn’t crush it either! What on earth was this thing…?

 

Letting the dust fall away and observing the blob of flesh once more, it continued to squish around before it took on a vaguely human, amorphous shape. It was trying to copy a person! It was crafty for a monster… but also incredibly stupid. “Does this thing really believe I’ll think it’s human? You’d have to be a moron to think there would be anyone alive at that size…” Now if it could grow, maybe it would be a threat. As it stood though… this was more of an irritation. However, it still was a monster. One that couldn’t be killed it seemed…

 

Lifting the small bug-like creature into the air and pulling on it, Tatsumaki watched, somewhat amused, as it began to stretch. “Rubbery thing, aren’t you? So, I can’t crush you, atomize you, or rip you apart…” Those were her normal ways of dealing with monsters. She would have to think about it.

 

Waving her finger around in a pattern eight, the stretched-out monster began to snake through the air into different shapes she made using its body. ‘Hmm… perhaps my morning's not entirely wasted after all…’ She could have some fun with this thing while she figured out how to dispose of it. Turning it over to the Hero Association was out of the question. She couldn’t allow them to think her weak for not being able to kill such a pathetic monster like this.

 

She would come up with a solution one way or another. And in the meantime, it could keep her occupied while her mind was elsewhere~

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

‘Oh god, just kill me already!!! What did I do to deserve this kind of torture?!’

 

 

Smiling to herself as she felt a sense of pain and despair radiating off the monster she had captured, Tatsumaki laid on her stomach reading as she kicked her feet back and forth behind her. Captured between her toes, strung up and wound in knots was the villain she was imprisoning. Each shift of her legs stretched the creature farther and farther, and using her telekinesis, she continued to loop it over and over, testing just how far she could wind it out.

 

‘Hmm, thirty minutes, and I’m only now feeling resistance…’ This thing might be able to stretch indefinitely at this rate. Though realistically there was probably some kind of limit to it. Giving one end of the creature to someone like Bang and letting him travel as far as he could would surely break this monster. But that was out of the question. And honestly, she didn’t have the time nor patience to keep winding it in loops over and over for eternity just to kill the thing.

 

‘Although that might be a waste too at this point…’ Pouting as she flipped a page in her magazine a blush slowly crept over the short woman’s cheeks. She felt disgusted initially when she encountered this creature. But once she was back home she started to *play* with it… It seemed she found the activity rather fun~

 

Scrunching her toes and feeling whatever the thing was writhe in pain, Tatsumaki smirked before rolling onto her back and lifting her feet up to stare at it. “You really are a resilient thing, aren’t you? No matter what I do, you just won’t parish…”

 

Waving her finger, the long string-like body of the creature unwound from between her toes, as she observed it hanging in the air. Its arms and legs were waving around wildly as they began to retract back into itself. Sweat dripped off it as the droplets formed, leaving the creature completely drenched once it all compacted back into itself into the same small fleshy ball it once had been. Although it still tried to take on a humanoid shape. That only reinforced that it was a stupid monster since it wanted to fool her even now.

 

Chuckling, Tatsumaki felt the emotions from the creature once more and this time huffed. It was radiating disgust?! Was it because of her feet? They didn’t smell bad. At least she didn’t think they did. ‘I’ve hardly broken a sweat today…’ She had walked home instead of flown, true. But that was mild and non-intensive. But if this rude little bug felt disgusted by her just tugging on it, then she had a surprise in store for her next game~

 

Coming together after what felt like hours of abuse, Infinitesismall groaned as he tried not to cough up all the sweat, he had been forced to swallow. When the gigantic S-Ranked Hero had tugged on him like taffy, his jaw had gotten caught open, forcing it to be tugged around just like his arms and legs. And all the gunk between the massive woman’s toes had been scraping into it, forcing him to either choke or swallow his fill of toe jam and sweat!

 

Spitting repeatedly as he tried to rid himself of the sour, oniony taste littering his tongue, the tiny man soon felt something smash into the front of his hovering body before a colossal weight crushed him flat! Wanting to scream in pain, but having no way to breathe as his mouth was firmly sealed into the sole of his green-haired captor, Infinitesismall silently prayed whatever she was doing would come to an end and she would just let him go!!!

 

Pressing her toes into the creature as she made a forcefield to step on, Tatsumaki smirked as she began to twist her foot back and forth, grinding the monster into the sole of her foot. “How’s that taste…? I’m only just getting started with you villain~ Now that I know you’re sentient, and not just some amorphous slime that can’t think or feel anything, you’ve opened a whole new world of fun games we can play together~”

 

The creature was still radiating disgust. But she caught a hint of something else now. Fear! Grinning bemused, Tatsumaki scrapped the barrier as she smeared the blob of flesh in between her toes, building up even more of a sweat than what had been there before. This was kinda fun!

 

‘Who knew my day off would turn into this? Perhaps not all was lost after all~’ She had been pretty upset at this thing. And the monster who had interrupted her that morning. But venting her frustrations on this seemingly immortal monster was rather therapeutic. And she had plenty more to vent! But she had to get more creative. She was still curious after all if there was in fact a way to kill it.

 

Pulling her foot back and feeling the back of the creature stick to her barrier, the short-haired hero looked on as the disk-like creature writhed in the air, perfectly flat. At least it did until it started to puff back out and reform. Clapping her hands together loudly, a second barrier formed, smashing into the monster where her foot had once been, rendering it paper thin once again.

 

Spinning the fleshy coin around in the air as she watched it flip end over end, Tatsumaki hummed, wondering what she could do now. “I’ve tried to kill you conventionally and that didn’t work… Then I tried to drown you. You just drank my sweat like a washcloth… Hmm, crushing you completely flat is out. I can try setting you on fire… but the friction I’ve put you through should have already burned you alive. So, what else can I even try at this point…?” She mused aloud.

 

Thinking more on the topic of burning the creature, a lightbulb went off in her mind. ‘Not burning it… Melting it!” She could drop it in acid and melt it out of existence! That was thinking outside the box. But where to get the acid from?

 

Rolling the coin-like villain between her fingers as she hummed, Tatsumaki soon raised an eyebrow as she stared at the pulsating monster. “Well… I could go to the Hero Association and ask for some sulfuric acid. They wouldn’t ask me why I needed it and would just hand some over. But that’s a chore to go all the way there just to deal with you… I do have another idea though~” She purred before flipping the *coin* into the air.

 

Moving the creature up towards her face, Tatsumaki let it hover above her mouth as she opened it wide. Releasing her telekinesis, the creature fell right in before she smacked her lips and swallowed. “Ewe, it’s salty!” She blamed it and not her sweat… Foul into the very end it seemed.

 

Stretching out tiredly, Tatsumaki yawned before curling up on her bed. ‘Well, good reddens to that thing I suppose…’ She had been having fun tormenting it. But she had gotten bored after a point. She doubted it would do any harm to her since it was so small. Stomach acid wasn’t quite the strongest acid in the world. But it was up there. Her body would take care of the rest for her while she enjoyed the rest of her day off in peace~

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

Coming up from the water gasping, Infinitesismall suddenly wretched, cupping his mouth as a bitter air assaulted his now fully reformed lungs. ‘OH GOD, WHERE AM I?!’ It was pitch black in here and smelled disgusting!!!

 

Everything had been a blur when his body had been compacted in on itself. Then it went black and the pressure had abated. At least it had been better… until some kind of sour liquid had rushed into his mouth and down his nose! After what had been a miserable five or so minutes of reforming, he now found himself here… wherever it was.

 

Swimming around in a pool of something warm and bubbly, the tiny hero began to swim in a random direction, looking for land to crawl onto. What was weird though was this didn’t feel Ike water… It was thicker somehow. Not like gelatin though. More, oily perhaps? He wasn’t sure. But he didn’t get long to ponder this as he suddenly smacked into something squishy!

 

Plunging back in the water in a daze, the hero breached the pool again, sputtering, before reaching his hands out blindly and feeling what it was, he had struck. Sinking his fingers into something spongy as it pulsated beneath his hands, Infinitesismall blinked slowly in the darkness before letting out a scream of rage.

 

“SHE FUCKING ATE ME?!?!?!” HOW COULD AN S-RANK HERO EAT HIM LIKE SOME KIND OF SNACK?! Due to his diminutive stature, he had found himself in more than one stomach in his extremely long lifetime. Sometimes frogs liked to snatch him up if he got too close to the ponds they were in. Other times bugs or smaller reptiles saw him as an easy meal. Very rarely humans though!

 

Punching Tatsumaki’s stomach angrily, the tiny man cursed his luck before wading around in the pool of stomach acid miserably. Climbing out of here was out of the question. While strong, the mucus in the body of a person would smear all over him, making it impossible for him to find any purchase in the gigantic woman’s fleshy innards.

 

So that just left one way out. One he had taken quite a few times to escape the stomach of the hungry fiends who had devoured him whole. Rolling his eyes and spitting out one more curse, the miniscule man sucked in his breath (not that it would help) and dove down, aiming to find Terrible Tornado’s pyloric sphincter. He needed to expedite the process if he didn’t want to spend days inside of the clueless S-Ranked Hero’s body.

 

He wouldn’t dissolve no matter what acid ate at his body. But it still hurt like hell!!! So, getting through the giantess was the quickest way he could escape this nightmare and go on with his life. She would learn soon that messing with Infinitesismall was a huge mistake! Once he was a proper S-ranked hero himself, he’d show her! And that path started downward… unfortunately…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

Rolling on her side unconsciously, Tatsumaki murmured in her sleep as she felt an uncomfortable pressure beginning to pester her senses. Turning more and more, the petite woman suddenly shot up bleary-eyed before a scowl formed on her dreary features. Looking over at her alarm clock and noticing the time didn’t improve her mood…

 

‘Why did I wake up this early?’ She wasn’t a restless sleeper. And the sun hadn’t even come up yet. Leaning back down as she tried to go back to sleep, the green-haired heroine suddenly jumped as she felt a pressure in her ass churning through her at an alarming rate.

 

Gritting her teeth as she tried to ignore it, Tatsumaki finally growled as she threw off her blanket before floating towards her bathroom in her pajamas. Stripping her bottoms off along with her pantie’s midair, the psychokinetic woman dropped onto her toilet pouting as she gripped her belly in discomfort. It felt like something was worming its way through her bowels!

 

‘What the hell did I eat yesterday?’ She hadn’t tried anything new. She always cooked for herself or had food delivered by Fubuki. It couldn’t have been from the morning. She had skipped breakfast after that villain so rudely interrupted her morning coffee-.

 

Blinking slowly as her foggy mind began to relay to her the events of the prior day, the hero’s scowl soon turned into an angry sneer. “You have got to be kidding me! There's no way that thing survived going through my body!” She snapped, before wincing in pain on the toilet once more.

 

‘So, help me, if this villain is still alive and causing me this pain, I’ll make its life a living hell!’ She was about to find out… And for its sake, it better not be there…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

Feeling vertigo assault his body before his malleable coffin struck something, Infintesismall pushed hard against the excrement around him before feeling his hand breach the wall of filth. ‘Yes! I’m free!’ He could finally feel something other than shit! Digging frantically, the small victory the tiny man felt was quickly washed away as a flood of water began to drown his tightly packed prison.

 

Sputtering and choking on it, the little hero dug faster before finally freeing enough of his body to escape the mound of crap trapping him. Swimming underwater for a moment, the man's eyes stung in pain but he could see the exit! Clawing his way through the murky yellow waters, his hands soon breached the surface before his head came next.

 

Gasping before violently retching from the foul taste in his mouth and in the air, Infintesismall gagged in relief as he took in deep acrid breaths, thanking whatever gods he could think of for making his body invincible. ‘That was the worst experience ever!’ He loathed being eaten! It was humiliating being reduced to little more than a crumb for animals but having it done by a person was so much worse for some reason!

 

Usually, he could crawl out of them simply enough. But human bodies were huge! He spent hours tunneling through miles of shit only to end up in a toilet! At least animals had the decency to leave their shit on the ground so he could crawl out afterward and get cleaned up. Could this day get any worse?

 

That was answered immediately as pressure suddenly squeezed the man before he was launched high into the air. Watching as the shadows around him retreated, the tiny hero winced in pain from the bright white lights above shining down into his new porcelain prison before a face met his own. And boy, it looked pissed…

 

 

Standing with her arms crossed half naked from the waist down, Terrible Tornado fumed as she saw the wiggling form of the monster who was still alive somehow. "You really are a nuisance, aren’t you? I was sure that my body would kill you but here you are! Waking me up just to piss me off..."

 

Watching in fear as the green-haired giantess slowly started to smile, the tiny man gulped as he saw a wicked grin forming on the S-Class hero’s features. “Well… I guess you really are impossible to kill. But it doesn’t hurt to keep trying~ If you’re destined to be my problem, you can bet I’ll be trying everything I can think of to end your useless existence! Not to mention, enjoying whatever pleasures I can from the experience~” She whispered, her voice taking on an icy tone.

 

Lifting a finger up before pointing it down, the airborne man suddenly shot back down into the toilet screaming before the S-Rank hero began to swirl her digit in a circle. “I know you can survive acid, but can you breathe underwater? Let’s find out. However, there’s not much water left anymore. You did just come out of my ass…”

 

She couldn’t even see the water anymore. This villain really did a number on her bowels. And he was going to have plenty of time to regret his actions down there. With a smirk, the toilet handle flushed on its own as she forced the smaller being down to the bottom of the drain before holding him there. Watching happily as the vicious current of her filth began to swarm the creature, Tatsumaki beamed.

 

She was going to have some fun now that she knew it couldn’t die. It had uses she could exploit. Whether it wanted to participate or not…

 

‘You ruined my day off… So, I’ll just have to take another, and make you the stress toy I relieve myself with~’

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

The next day…

 

 

Landing softly from the air as she dropped her body back down, Fubuki dusted off her dress before knocking on the door in front of her. ‘I wonder why she didn’t show up today…’ There was a summons for all heroes Class-C and above to gather regarding heroes going missing in their city. Apparently, one who had just come there that day had vanished. While her big sister would usually ignore such summons, she was always vocal about how much she hated them and told Fubuki so before disregarding them.

 

But, the B-Class hero hadn’t so much as gotten a text from her sister for over a day. ‘She also didn’t meet me for coffee the other day…’ Though that might not have been completely true. The coffee shop had just been partially destroyed by collateral damage. Apparently from what the onlookers stated, Tatsumaki had been there but left just as abruptly after dealing with the monster that had appeared.

 

Scowling since she knew how impatient her sister could be, Fubuki knew she had to seek her out or get chewed out for ignoring her. Even if it was the other way around. Knocking on the door again, a hint of irritation filled the young telekinetic. ‘Why aren’t you answering? I know you’re in there!’ She could sense her big sister anywhere in the city. And Tatsumaki could sense her back in… well, any city. Thus was the difference of their level of powers… Which meant it was even weirder that she wasn’t answering.

 

Deciding to ask forgiveness rather than permission, Fubuki waved her hand, unlocking the door from the other side before walking in. “Big sister? Is everything alright?” Looking in, the younger woman frowned as she felt the older woman in her bedroom. Closing the door behind her and making her way over, the raven-haired hero noticed the door was open. ‘I guess I don’t need to knock. She must know I’m here.’

 

Pushing the partially opened door aside, Fubuki entered before abruptly stiffening as her eyes went wide with shock. “S-SISTER?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Seemingly oblivious to her sibling at the door, Tatsumaki floated in the air above her bed as she hung midair completely naked. Her ass was raised up as a long, green dildo drove itself in and out of her pussy. An obscene look of pleasure was on her face as she moaned to herself, still seemingly oblivious to the fact she now had an audience.

 

However, Fubuki didn’t go unnoticed for much longer as Tatsumaki suddenly opened her eyes as if feeling the presence of someone else near her. Looking to her door before a bright blush dusted her face, the smaller woman dropped out of midair and bounced on her bed, the green phallic toy flopping to the floor as the verdette pulled her blanket up to cover herself in embarrassment.

 

“W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY APARTMENT FUBUKI!!!” Coming back from her shock, the younger woman soon felt anger rise as she was screamed at. “WHAT WAS I DOING?! WHAT WERE YOU DOING?! YOU COULD SENSE ME COMING! WHY DIDN’T YOU COVER UP?!”

 

Feeling a vein forming over her temple, the smaller woman shoved her blanket off her before crossing her petite arms across her nonexistent chest. “As if I need to cover myself. It’s only my little sister. I-I would have put some clothes on if it were someone else. I knew it was you all along!” She snapped back defensively before quickly averting her eyes as if checking to make sure Fubuki actually was alone.

 

Letting out an audible sigh as she covered her eyes due to her older siblings obscene display, Fubuki turned around before matching Tatsumaki as she crossed her own arms, though there was a bit more padding on her chest, causing her breasts to bounce up with her action.

 

“Sister, it’s been two days since we last spoke! Have you been in your room, p-playing with yourself this whole time?! What has gotten into you!” As far as Fubuki knew, her older sibling could be perverse at times, but it was masked with professionalism so it never came out in public. The younger woman was probably the only one who knew just how horny Tatsumaki could get. ‘Though usually, that’s when she starts drinking…’

 

She often let go of her pride and gave in to her desires whenever that happened. Which was a reason the younger woman opted not to go out drinking with her on the few occasions it had come up. But at the moment, it was clear her older sister wasn’t drunk. She was just… What was she doing?!

 

Waving her hand as the dildo she had been using flew up into the air before going into her dresser drawer, Tatsumaki huffed before standing up and walking out of her bedroom much to Fubuki’s embarrassment. “WILL YOU PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!! You look like a deviant walking around like that!” She snapped. But, the smaller woman simply shrugged her shoulders and continued into her living room.

 

“As I’ve said, it’s only you. It’s not like we haven’t seen each other's bodies before. Just admire the view and be silent!” She snapped, clearly irritated that she hadn't finished up when her little sister had barged in. Sitting down on her couch before propping her arm up and resting her chin on her knuckles, the verdette looked to her younger sibling with irritation now.

 

“To answer your question Fubuki, I haven’t been here simply playing with myself this whole time. I was just taking a break, that’s all.” She said offhandedly. That confused the B-Class hero now. “A break? A break from what? No one has seen you since the mishap at our usual meeting spot. What’s kept you so busy without even letting me know you were fine? I was beginning to worry…” She trailed off.

 

Rolling her eyes, however, Tatsumaki glowered at her remark. “What could possibly harm me Fubuki? Don’t be ridiculous! I’ve been toying with a monster if you must know. It's quite a strange creature. Despite myself, I can’t seem to kill it. So, I’ve been experimenting with ways to imprison it instead. That’s all.” She said matter of factly.

 

Looking back at her older sister as if she had grown a second head, Fubuki started looking around before extending her telekinesis out to sense the monster… and found nothing? Eyeing her sister as she wiggled on her couch before bouncing up and down, Fubuki’s gaze took on a worried look. “U-Umm… Sister, are you alright? I can’t sense any monsters here… and you seem… off…” She whispered. She was acting different than her usual self.

 

Pausing her grinding of her rear, Tatsumaki looked up before narrowing her eyes. “What are you implying Fubuki? The monsters right here! As I said, I’m trying to find ways to imprison it since I can’t kill it. But, since you clearly wish to see it, I’ll just show you. Next time don’t beat around the bush and just ask me!” She snapped before a green glow enveloped the smaller woman and she floated into the air once more.

 

Twirling her finger, something soon came out from behind the verdette. Or more, from between her rather pert rear end, before flying in front of a very startled Fubuki. Crossing her eyes as she looked at something hovering right in front of her face, the younger woman soon squinted as she tried to tell just what it was. And then it moved!

 

Jumping back abruptly as energy coated her, the raven-haired woman got defensive immediately, however, nothing happened. Rolling her eyes at her sister's reaction to such a nonexistent threat, Tatsumaki floated over before landing in front of her fellow esper. “It won’t hurt you. The creature is utterly hopeless. I doubt it could harm anyone regardless if it were a child or a frail old man. However, it has an impressive defense… I will give it that, and nothing else!” She said, clear annoyance in her tone as she glared at the tiny blob of what looked like flesh, slowly forming into the shape of a person.

 

‘I-Is it trying to imitate our forms?’ So it was a shapeshifter? No, that didn’t seem right. It felt like… a human? But that couldn’t be right. It was so… small. Some heroes had powers like both of them. But none were registered that she knew of in any class who could shrink down. So maybe it was a monster then. However, something soon occurred to Fubuki before her eyes grew wide in horror.

 

“WAIT, WHY WAS IT IN YOUR BUTT?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!” Tilting her head and ignoring her sister's screech, Tatsumaki scowled before Pinching her index finger and thumb together open and close as she made the tiny monster stretch in different shapes.

 

“Were you not paying attention? I said I was attempting to imprison it! Where else would I keep it while I'm naked but on my person?” “LITERALLY ANYWHERE ELSE, SISTER! That’s so disgusting!” Feeling her anger bubble over now as her *little* sister lectured her, the S-Class hero waved her hand abruptly forcing Fubuki’s mouth shut mid-rant.

 

Floating up and glaring into the startled woman's eyes, Tatsumaki crossed her arms before a smirk suddenly found its way to her face. “So, you think it’s gross? Well, it’s our civic duty to punish monsters. I don’t think you’re taking your responsibilities seriously enough! Allow me to help you. You did interrupt me while I was working after all. It’s only right you new help me!” She snapped.

 

Gawking at her sister, Fubuki tried to protest but her lips were still firmly being held shut. Worse yet… her sister was mad. An angry Tatsumaki usually ended with her leveling a city block, or someone dying. But at the moment, what it meant… was she was going to relieve her stress, on the only thing she had available. Her little sister…

 

Lifting her hands up and lacing her fingers together, Tatsumaki grinned before tearing them apart violently. In an instant, Fubuki’s dress, along with her underclothes were ripped away and shredded into pieces with psychic energy. Looking the younger woman over before huffing, Tatsumaki began to walk back into her bedroom, leaving a now equally naked and blushing Fubuki behind her attempting to cover up her naked body.

 

“I already told you we've seen each other naked plenty of times! Hurry up and get in here already! Or... you can leave if you want, but you’ll get no spare clothes from me if you do. Better to get this over with and beg for my forgiveness for disrespecting me.” She announced. Tearing up as she felt anger and shame course through her, Fubuki stomped her foot before finally feeling the psychic lock on her mouth release.

 

“W-Why do you always do that to me, sister?! That dress was expensive!” She could have nimbly stripped it off her, but instead chose to make it into confetti! Hearing no answer in return, the younger woman almost decided to walk out of the house and risk flying back home naked. But… that would only make her older sister angrier. And the punishments got worse and worse the longer she put them off.

 

This was not the first time she had been stripped like this before. Or the first time Tatsumaki had wanted to use her body. Blushing as she felt that same shame creep up, there was also a bit of something else. Something… she kept trying to deny. But… it was that feeling that always made her comply in the end. Excitement…

 

‘D-D-Damn it!’ Gritting her teeth as she twisted her thighs together trying to suppress the tingling sensation between her legs, Fubuki finally growled in defeat before stomping into her older sister’s bedroom. As she did, the door behind her slammed shut and Tatsumaki hovered on her stomach with an irritated look. “You kept me waiting long enough. I’ll have to add that to your transgressions. As your big sister, I won’t stand for this disrespect!” She snapped.

 

 

 

‘Older sisters don’t rape their younger ones!’ She didn’t dare say that though. It would only lead to her receiving even more punishment…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

‘This couldn’t be real… it was a living nightmare in fact! How can the great Infinitesismall end up in a situation like this?!’ After being found by Terrible Tornado, the C-Class Hero had been put through a hell he didn’t know existed. In all his many years, he had never encountered any creature as cruel as she was! And she was supposed to be the hero!

 

After passing through the woman, she continued drowning him in her filthy toilet bowl for a while. And that had been the resting period. After that, it had been nothing but physical torture ever since! She stopped trying to kill him and instead just seemed to relish in his pain!

 

‘I-I-I thought, she was giving up a moment ago… Damn it! Why are there now two of them?!’ Standing naked and peering at him, was B-Class Hero, Hellish Blizzard!!! ‘Why is she here?!’ When Tornado had taken him out of her pussy after what felt like hours of being crushed against her cervix entrance, the tiny man thought she had given up trying to drown him.

 

She had kept him inside her pussy for almost 12 straight hours! But, apparently, it was just a stay of execution. Because now another hero was here, standing naked and eying him with a look of pure hatred and disgust! What the hell had he done to earn this scorn?! He was a hero too damn it! But they didn’t seem to know that. Not that it mattered… his misery was just beginning, as the smaller of the two women spoke up.

 

“Alright, bend over Fubuki. It’s time you stop looking down on me. And that means you share this experience too!” She declared much to the other women's chagrin. But, despite her clear disgust at the demand, she was obeying! The insignificant hero couldn’t believe his eyes! ‘IS SHE GOING TO USE ME TOO?!’ Well… maybe that wouldn’t be so bad. Hellish Blizzard was WAY hotter than-

 

Crying out in pain as his body was twisted abruptly, the S-Class hero gave him a look of pure rage as her eyes glowed a bright shade of green. “Are you seriously getting excited you worthless bug?! You never showed any of that emotion when I used you!” The verdette snapped, her hands wringing in the air as she twisted the smaller man into himself painfully.

 

“What do you mean when you used it? I thought you were trying to *imprison* it, sister…” Fubuki muttered dryly. Which earned her a hard slap on her ass as Tatsumaki fumed. “Y-You know what I meant! Anyways, how dare this bug think he’ll enjoy this! What a cocky monster…” She sneered before plucking the twitching man out of the air.

 

Feeling his face mold back into place, Infinitesismall had just enough time to see where he was headed before his body crashed hard against Hellish Blizzard’s anus! Grunting angrily as she twisted her finger roughly, completely tuning out the younger woman's cries, the esper eventually got him in completely surrounding him in the darkness that was the B-Class hero’s ass.

 

Immediately the smell hit him, and the smaller man wanted to puke. It had been a day since he was in someone's butt, but it was never the same each time he ended up in one! Tornados had been rather empty. He didn’t need to dig around too much to crawl to her anus and escape. But the moment he had entered the other woman's, his face was quickly shoved into a mound of shit!

 

Pulling on his head as he dislodged it from the soggy mass of crap, he quickly spit out what had got in his mouth as he tasted its bitter flavor. ‘C-C-Can’t b-breathe!’ It reeked of sulfur, to the point he had to question if she was even healthy! This was the strongest stench he might have ever experienced before! But, he didn’t find reprieve as his face suddenly launched itself back into the pile of shit he had just pulled it out of!

 

‘W-W-What?! W-Whats happening to meee!!!’ Wanting to scream but finding no way to manage it as his body violently spun around, the miniscule man soon found his body drilling through the B-Class hero's ass as he was shoved around in random directions.

 

Smashing into spongy wall after spongy wall, shit caked him from head to toe, but the bizarre assault on his body didn’t cease. If anything, it only got worse… as he began to hear the woman he was trapped inside of starting to wail loudly. And then… he began to get crushed alive as she started clenching her ass…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

“AHHHHHH!!! S-S-SISTER, P-PLEASE!!!” Fubuki screamed, but Tatsumaki showed no remorse as she hovered in midair as if she were seated with one leg crossed over the other casually. The younger woman was in a much less comfortable position. She was on her hands and knees on her older sibling's bed with her ass jutting out. Her body was utterly frozen like this. And she couldn’t move at all. Just how her older sister wanted…

 

Twisting her finger in a spinning motion, a smile graced Tatsumaki’s lips as she watched her little sister wailing. Inside her ass, the monster she had captured was making its way through her colon at lightning speeds. Bouncing endlessly and stirring up the younger espers insides. It had to be hell for it! And a violent pleasure for Fubuki. ‘Oh, she’ll be fine! I did this to myself for hours and barely got off…’

 

It always took her a lot to get off when she was by herself. Years of using her powers for personal gratification had left her rather numb to it. Which was why Fubuki was here to help fix that! A-And to punish her for disrespecting her of course!! She couldn’t let that slide obviously!

 

Moving closer to her sister's face, the older telekinetic opened her legs as she displayed her crotch to her sibling, forcing her to look. “You were always a lightweight Fubuki… We’ve barely begun and you’re already on the verge of tears. Perhaps I should help you train more. You never know when a monster might crawl up your ass like this one is and leave you as helpless as you are now…”

 

Gritting her teeth as she cried, Fubuki wanted to say something back but knew better as her legs tried to fall out from under her. But, her big sister didn’t let that happen as she held her up forcefully, keeping her in the doggy position. It was humiliating! And that’s why it made her so wet…

 

Wanting nothing more than to touch her lower lips, the much weaker esper was helpless as her hands were firmly pinned to the mattress to support her and keep her in that same damn position for Tatsumaki’s amusement! But, that left her desperately craving something to touch her there! The creature inside her butt was driving her mad, but it wasn’t nearly enough to get off with!

 

Looking up at her sister as she wore a face of indifference, Fubuki bit her lip before closing her eyes. She knew what her older sister wanted. And damn it, she couldn’t take it any longer! Opening her trembling mouth as she choked on her words trying to speak, the submissive hero whimpered before giving her sibling the most desperate look she could muster.

 

“P-P-Please… p-please… p-p-please!!” She hissed out, her voice failing as she tried to form a coherent sentence. Eyeing her little sister before sticking her feet out under her, Fubuki soon cried loudly as she felt her nipples pinched between the older woman's toes!

 

“Please what? Speak up! You know how to beg for forgiveness, that’s nothing new for you. So go on… say it! Tell me what I want to hear, and I’ll give you this~” Tatsumaki purred before the green dildo she had put away earlier came back out and floated around Fubuki’s face.

 

Sniffling as tears streamed down her cheeks, the raven-haired woman wanted to scream as her sister's sex toy began to rub against her cheeks and brush over her parted lips. It was slick and wet with the juices on it from before and reeked of her sex. It was a smell she was intimate with. This was not a one-off occurrence after all…

 

For as long as Fubuki could remember, both of them shared this taboo relationship together. It was hard to get Tatsumaki to open up normally. But the one time she did was during sex. And it was clear to the younger woman that her older sister was a dom in bed. Which was appropriate, since the B-Class hero herself, was a sub. They both knew their roles… and fulfilled them, not caring that they were related as they did it…

 

Lulling out her tongue and tasting the green, silicone toy, Fubuki sniffled, before shaking her head. ‘F-F-FOCUS!!!’ She needed to be able to speak or this torture wouldn’t end! That monster… That disgusting piece of shit Tatsumaki was playing with was up her ass! And it was driving her mad with how good it felt in there! Damn it! She was wrong! And her older sister knew that…

 

Panting hard as she gazed up at the verdette, the S-Class Hero wore a smug grin as she idly touched herself, watching her writhe in torment. She was waiting… Waiting for her, to admit it. Clenching her eyes, Fubuki swallowed her pride… as she always did in the end, and tried to speak again. It was no longer a matter of saying whatever would end this quicker… It was a genuine shame she felt, for questioning her big sister…

 

“P-Please… I-I-I… I-I’M SORRY!!!” Fubuki screamed before her face collided against her older sibling's pussy. Forcing the well-endowed woman’s neck up painfully, Tatsumaki dropped her weight as she sat atop her sister’s face glaring. “If you’re sorry~ Then show me how sorry you are… Use your tongue for something useful for a change.”

 

Punctuating her words as she pinched her little sister's obscene nipples once more with her toes, Fubuki cried into her cunt, and then her tongue came out just as she had been ordered to, and began to service the older esper obediently.

 

Taking a fistful of Fubuki’s hair between her fingers and pulling, Tatsumaki groaned as she humped the kneeling woman's mouth while riding her. ‘Finally…’ While her sister wasn’t much of a hero, she was quite skilled in bed. And her tongue was divine! Not that she would ever admit it to her...

 

But, it was time to reward her. She had confessed to being wrong and was apologizing by eating her out. As far as Tatsumaki was concerned, she had won the argument. There was no point in making Fubuki suffer for her mistake. What were big sisters for?

 

Waving her hand around, the hovering dildo she favored flew behind her younger sibling's large rear, before pressing its tip into her soaking pussy lips. ‘Always messing up my bed… perhaps I should punish her for that as well…’ But, that probably would just perpetuate the issue…

 

Deciding to shrug it off this time, Tatsumaki forced the sex toy into her little sister causing her to scream into her crotch. Pressing her thighs harder as she clenched Fubuki in place the verdette crossed her arms humphing. “This is your reward for being a proper little sister and obeying me. But that doesn’t mean you can stop! Get your tongue back inside of me!” She barked. And thankfully, the younger woman obeyed and began licking her submissively once more.

 

Sighing in bliss, Tatsumaki purred with relief as she felt her needs finally being properly tended to. And better yet, the monster was still quite miserable. Sensing its revulsion as she made it spin around inside Fubuki’s asshole, the telekinetic woman giggled to herself. It was so fun to play with that thing. But, she really did need to find a solution for it soon.

 

Despite her sister's rude tone and manner of entrance into her home… she had been coming to get her. She was a hero after all. And that meant she had responsibilities to attend to. But, at least she could now do them with a clear mind. All thanks to her little sisters *willing* participation~

 

Deciding to give the final push they both needed, Tatsumaki began to force her psychic powers into Fubuki’s as she made their senses merge. It was something only espers could do, and powerful ones at that. But the benefits were quite apparent… especially when it came to sex.

 

Screaming hysterically beneath her older sister, Fubuki’s mind went blank as an explosive orgasm rocked her, causing her to squirt and force the spinning sex toy out of her before her body collapsed into the bed. Landing on top of her, was Tatsumaki, who was equally tired as she panted in relief.

 

‘D-Dangerious…’ sharing Fubuki’s senses was hard on the older woman. She was a lightweight when it came to pleasure. Unlike her, it could literally comatose her. Case in point… she had passed out after one orgasm. Looking down at her unconscious sister, the older of the two sighed before sliding off her, trailing her juices along her hair and back as she did so.

 

Floating onto the ground and stretching her sweaty body out, Tatsumaki looked back at her sister's limp form before shaking her head. “You look like a mess… Remember this next time you question me!” Now, to retrieve her plaything, err, prisoner. The lines were so blurred at this point she didn’t even know what it was to her anymore besides a source of amusement and pleasure.

 

Pinching her fingers and bringing the creature to a stop inside of Fubuki’s jiggling ass, Tatsumaki began pulling as she saw the sleeping woman twitch. A moment later, something audibly popped out from her asshole and floated over to her. Upon seeing it, however, the telekinetic hero grimaced in disgust!

 

Floating in the air was the monster, completely lodged in shit! She didn’t think it was that deep inside her sister's ass but perhaps she had sent it back all the way into her upper intestines. But, one thing was certain. It was absolutely miserable. More so than it had been at any other point of being captured by Tatsumaki yet!

 

“Pfft~ What a pathetic bug… You really hate this don’t you~ I guess that makes my final decision about what to do with you simpler.” She needed to imprison it and she didn’t want it to be happy. It was a monster after all. And it seemed shit was the one thing it really couldn’t stand. Well, she could accommodate that~

 

Moving toward her bathroom and floating in front of her mirror, the petite hero looked on at her ass feeling a hint of pride. While Fubuki could boast that her chest was impressive, her little sister had nothing on the verdettes plump ass. It was probably her best feature. Not that she would ever admit that to anyone.

 

But now, she was altering it. How uncouth. But, it was for a good cause. Who knows what an indestructible monster could do if it got out into the public again. It was lucky she found it before someone else did. While she didn’t think it would hurt someone, there was no point in taking any chances. Especially so, when it gave her pleasure and amusement to do this instead!

 

Giggling as she got to work, the esper decided to experiment with her powers, in a way she had never tried before. Hopefully, the results were good. And she would get something positive out of this experience…

 

 

..

 

.

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

“Humph! This shouldn’t be so tricky! Defiant until the very end I see. What a lowly creature…”

 

“Ahh! That’s it! A little more like this~ And there! I think that’s perfect!”

 

“Hmm, but how to test it out…”

 

 

 

Hearing words but not comprehending them right away, Infentesismall opened his eyes blearily but quickly closed them. He felt… exhausted. ‘W-W-Wha… what happened…?’ He didn’t feel right… Where was he? He remembered being put inside Hellish Blizzard's asshole… and then violently moving around in it, until he blacked out from the pain and suffocation…

 

Closing his weary eyes, the tiny hero felt like he might drift off to sleep… but then a powerful and rancid gust of wind suddenly escaped from his mouth shooting his eyes wide open as the rancid taste of sulfur and eggs rolled across his tongue causing him to gag.

 

 

*Pffft~*

 

Hearing uproarious laughter shaking his whole body, the tiny man frantically looked around as fear set in. In an instant, he remembered it all. Everything she had done to him! ‘W-W-Where is she?!’ Tornado was a demon! What did she do now? Was he still in someone's butt?! O-Or was it something even worse?! The answer came, as light shined through a moment later, and let him see exactly where he was…

 

Looking forward and seeing Tatsumaki staring back at him smirking, she was hovering in the air naked, and spreading her ass cheeks apart with her hands. ‘I-Is she going to put me back inside?!’ But, that wasn’t right… In fact, something was off… The Terrible Tornado he was looking at… seemed… wrong somehow.

 

Watching as she started to softly grunt, Infentesismall watched before something suddenly burst forth from his throat causing him to retch, as the foul taste of shit littered his tongue once more. Across from him, Tatsumaki let out a loud fart. And it was clear that was what he had smelled… but something was still wrong… Where was he…?

 

Hearing another giggle come from the verdette, the tiny man looked up finding it hard to crane his neck. In fact, he couldn’t move it! He could barely shift his eyes, and nothing more! ‘W-Where is she trapping me damn it?!’ He needed answers. But, the voice of his captor, soon answered his number one question.

 

“I sense confusion. You really are a stupid monster, aren’t you? Well, I found a way to finish you off~ Though I guess you could call this a life sentence as well. Do you like what I’ve done to you?” She purred, both mirth and smugness oozing out of her mouth as she moved a hand down and began to gently caress her anus.

 

It was then, that the miniscule man, figured out why everything seemed off about the Terrible Tornado. Moving in front of his face, were her colossal fingers. But… directly behind them, was her hand. It took a minute, but it finally clicked. ‘A-A-A mirror?!’ Then this whole time he was staring out from her ass at himself and he didn’t even see?!

 

Looking frantically as he tried to see where she had placed him… Infentesismall finally saw it. The moment he did, despair, the likes of which he had never felt, assaulted him all at once. ‘N-No… T-T-Theres no way… H-H-HOW IS T-THIS POSSIBLE?!’ He could see himself… Or at least, the faintest part of himself, lining the puckered ring, of the green-haired woman's anus!

 

He could see his tiny eyes stretched out on either side which was why his vision was so narrow. His nose was practically nonexistent too! But his mouth… It was around her anus! No… it was her anus! Trying to struggle to free himself, the horrified man found… that nothing worked. He couldn’t move. Not a single inch…

 

Hearing more laughter from what he now knew was above and not in front of him, the larger woman gleefully watched him as her fingers pinched around her anus spreading and closing it, his mouth opening and shutting as she did. “You like the new look~? It was tricky getting you to merge on a molecular level. But, with enough grinding and friction, you melted right into me. Of course, I had to make you very thin. But I think this is a perfect solution. Now I can keep an eye on you, and you won't distract me~”

 

Still completely shocked by what he was witnessing, Infentesismall would have shaken his head in disbelief if he had a head anymore. Did she somehow know where his mouth had been?! It was perfectly melded into her anus to the point he couldn’t even see it! But, it was clear from before that it was a part of her puckered hole. After all.. she had farted…

 

It was then, that the real terror of what was happening now hit him. And at that moment, an evil look fell across the giantess’ face. “I guess you just realized what you are~ It’s been fun feeling your emotions going back and forth. But let's make you feel my favorite one for a while ~” She purred. And then, she dropped to the floor.

 

Watching the ass cheeks on either side of his field of vision jiggle, both mountains of flesh shook with every step she took. It was almost mesmerizing… But then he saw where she was going, and tears fell freely as he sobbed. Looking down… he could see the open bowl of a toilet… and then he started to descend towards it.

 

Watching as Tornado's cheeks spread out as she got comfortable, another powerful gust of fetid air escaped past Infentesismall’s mouth… followed by something vile and slimy, beginning to slide out from his throat. Choking as he felt his body try to puke, the large object moved at its own slow pace, before eventually making its way to his mouth. And when it did, the tiny man screamed internally, as a massive log of shit, began to split him open…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

Sighing in relief as she took her morning bowel movement, Tatsumaki felt it leave her as she pinched off the log before enjoying the onslaught of emotions coming from the tiny monster she had merged into her body. Agony, horror, revulsion. So much revulsion. It would have only been better if it could speak. Then she could enjoy it’s cries every time she had to take a shit~

 

Letting a few farts escape, the S-Class hero moved to grab some toilet paper before smirking and standing up instead. “I’ll let you clean me up~ I think you have a tongue somewhere. Put it to use and lick me clean. We’re going to be getting to know each other much more intimately from now on, so you had best learn to do as I tell you to~ Okay?”

 

Punctuating her words with a tiny fart, Tatsumaki turned on her heel before moving over to the sink to clean up before heading back out into her bedroom. Glancing at a still comatose Fubuki sleeping off her mind-breaking orgasm, the older woman rolled her eyes before her hero dress flew towards her.

 

“Stay here today Fubuki. You’re no use to anyone like this. Perhaps I will train you when I return…” She was just so weak when it came to sex. But she couldn’t dwell on that. Apparently, the hero association had some news or something for her? She didn’t really care. But, it was best to humor them. They got mad whenever she ignored them. But that only made her want to do it more for her own entertainment.

 

Taking to the air as she moved through the apartment, the verdette opened her front door before heading out, her mind already forgetting all about the monster, she had just made a part of her ass… as a permanent resident…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Epilogue

 

It turned out, that the meeting regarding all heroes in [REDACTED] city was due to some new heroes going missing abruptly. While some monster corpses had been found, few of the heroes had been, making the Hero Association believe there was a new monster group on the rise. One that was striking at the greenest members it seemed. This would need to be addressed of course. And a bulletin was put out for all heroes C-Rank through B-Rank to be on guard.

 

Amongst the many casualties, one hero who just passed the exam had never shown up to orientation. While many believed he was still around and maybe not missing, as weeks went by there was simply no sign, of the miniature hero, Infentesismall. Though few knew he even existed due to his diminutive stature, a hunt for him was put out to see if they could locate either his person or his body.

 

In the end, despite the best efforts of many heroes banding together, none were able to assist. Even S-Rank heroes had decided on their own that he was simply dead. As declared by Terrible Tornado this morning. According to her statement: “I can sense anyone or anything in the city and there’s no one small like that in any of the surrounding cities! Now leave me alone!” End quote.

 

With this decree, the hunt was put to rest. And other heroes were put at a higher priority over him. Thankfully, many were soon found. Yet none seemed to be able to find the former C-Ranked hero. Eventually, he was labeled deceased in the records and decommissioned.

 

 

 

Case report: Hero Association archives.

 

Chapter End Notes:


Well I hope you liked it. Please leave a review and let me know what you think. Unless that review is to ask why the stupid name. Easy answer~  One Punch Man :P

See you in the channel guys. Peace!