- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The good bits start about half way in and the really good bits are in the last quarter of the story, if you don't have time for world building.

Preppy girls are always a nuisance but rich preps are a full two tonnes of annoying. Two tonnes was technically the weight limit for what rich families with access to size changing tech outside of their gated communities. But what cop was going to stop a preppy girl with perky breasts from going over by a little bit? The cops barely lifted a finger when the rich skirted the laws, it’s unlikely they’d be able to get their hands out of their pants watching breasts the size of boulders jiggling above them. A gleaming smile to the pigs and she’d be on her way. But smiles were not what preps were after. It was glamour and the superiority that came with glamour.

Claudia was no different. She’d probably been enjoying a walk around the high street with the attention of every passerby. But after the glamour of the shopping district She frequently paid a visit to the streets in the East End. The rich had a certain style for going out that was related to what materials they could wear at these sizes. Claudia wore an oversized sweater that looked like a bright pink billboard starkly emblazoned on otherwise monochrome street. Her yoga leggings were a more muted colour but were stretched to their limits. The rain hit her exposed skin only to instantly evaporate from the immense heat emanating from the giantess.

The giantess clashed with the two anarchists under the tent. Matilda, in truth, was a warm-hearted person but the delicate hope of her soul was shielded below the armour she wore for a cruel world. Her hair was jet black and her fashion sense mirrored it with a monochrome colour pallet. Chains hung out of her pocket and her combat boots said ‘don’t fuck with me’.

Mailda looked over at Exene as the ground started to tremble lightly. The agitation caused rain to pour off the pop-up tent that the were working under. Matilda made pleading eyes at Exene begging her to stay while their giant visitor came but she lit up a cigarette and walked into the alley behind the tent. The giantess stopped right in front of the tent. Matilda sighed realizing that she was going to have to take on the giant bitch solo. It was hard to preserve her dignity while at eye level with the giantess’ green nail polish. Poking her head out from under the tent, her sight line ended just above the knee.

“Well, aren’t you going to serve me?” Claudia said in a goading manner. “I thought you guys served anyone? I thought the little pride flag with black, brown and other colours zig zag was supposed to mean that. Or do titans not count? Cause that’s discrimination, y’know?”

“You can just call it a pride flag.” Matilda replied. Bullies wanted the reaction. Maybe showing no reaction would cause Her to get bored and leave on Her own. “We don’t have a lot of soup left. But I can get you a bowl of vegan chili, if you’d like.”

Matilda moved to the front of the tent to see Her better. The giantess sat down with Her legs spread on the sidewalk giving Mailda a clear view of the threadbare yoga pants trying to hold back Her snatch.

“Oh! Right—Food Not Bombs are all vegans. I forgot. I don’t eat vegan food.”

“You mean you don’t eat vegetables?” Matilda replied, trying to recover her pride with a bit of snark.

“Of course I do but not, like, out of a bowl. Eugh! My daddy’s staff feed me stuff like that while I’m studying. If I’m gonna eat with my hands, then I’m gonna eat something fun – like this!”

Her smile was beaming as She produced a fairy from Her handbag. Fairies were a naturally small creature but in Claudia’s hands the fairy looked as small as a cherry. The fairy fluttered her wings and hovered just above Her hand. The fairy flew higher as Claudia lifted Her hand towards Her mouth. The fairy must have known what was next but just continued to fly higher until the giant’s lips parted and enveloped her. Claudia made eye contact with Matilda and smiled as She swallowed. Matilda calculated that she just watched a giant bimbo swallow more than $500 worth of food.

“You have money for a brain dead fairy – why are you even here?”

“Oh, they’re not so brain dead once you swallow them. Their fight or flight response really gets them going once their drenched in stomach acid. Do you wanna hear?” She asked as She lifted Her sweater up to expose to show off Her smooth stomach.

“No. The fuck?” Matilda replied, but swallowed the word ‘fuck’ in an effort to be both angry but also not offend the giantess in front of her. “That fairy cost more than we spend to feed hundreds of people every day. You know that you could actually be benefit to society if you actually contributed.”

“Yeah, I could totally help.” She rummaged in Her handbag to find Her phone. The screen flickered to life showing Her instagram page. “I have like 30,000 followers. They buy me things you couldn’t even imagine. I bet if I posted that I just swallowed a fairy, some loser would easily pay $100 for the audio of her digesting. So I’m offering you a great deal.”

Matilda’s palm rose as if by reflex to her face but she recovered and ran her hand through her hair instead. This routine angered her to no end. She was free entertainment for the giantess and there wasn’t anything that she could do.

“Besides,” She continued, “if I just give you money what incentive will you little people have to work? Many hard working people from the East Side find good jobs over in the Community. If we didn’t employ them, you’d need way more money to keep your little lemonade stand going. Maybe if you actually had a job you could splurge on a fairy for yourself one day.”

Claudia leaned over the tent to see inside better. Her tits were like a lunar eclipse with the shadow underneath them.

“Anyways losers, I’ve got a date.” She stood up as She was saying this. “Oh – a date is when a man takes you out to dinner and pays for everything. You probably haven’t had one before. Well not with a real man at least. Real men have actual money and they usually have ding dongs bigger than you losers.”

Her feet turned abruptly. The force of Her turn rattled the table with the chili. It crashed into Matilda before she could grab it. Thankfully Claudia didn’t notice as She walked way.

Exene came running back. She unzipped her sweater to use as something to help clean the mess off. That almost made up for her leaving Matilda alone with that colossal bitch.

“I think that’s enough for today, Matty.” Exene said while cleaning up the table. “Let’s get cleaned up and head out to Doc Marie’s.”


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


It was late by the time Matty got back from Doc Marie’s. She wandered down the hallway to find her room at the end. She noticed Brendan’s light was on.

“Just starting your day?” She said, knocking on his door.

It was too early for Brennan to be up to much so she pushed the door open before he could say anything. He had been the recipient of many of Matty’s venting session. She opened up to him about this incident with Claudia. At this point there wasn’t any anger left, just an indignant feeling of having to take this shit over and over. There had to be a way out of this cycle. She lamented that she could not just take the fight to Claudia as she was neither giant nor had any good way to get past the Community’s security. She finished her spiel and asked Brendan if there was anyway that she could actually get to Claudia.

“That’s actually pretty easy.” He leaned back in his swivelling chair. “Most people in the Community have a shrink alarm built into their homes. It’s part of the system that lets them grow and shrink. Anyone not recognized by the system is automatically shrunk until they get validated by someone with the master key.

“Like anything that relies on the internet to function, you can hack into it. There’s a lucrative business in using ransomware to turn a family’s alarm system against them and then get them to pay you to unshrink them. If you don’t want the money, I could probably find someone who’d be willing to attack Claudia’s place.”

I don’t want the money, Matty thought. The money would be a hollow victory. Claudia’s family could easily pay a ransom and then life would go on like normal. I want her to feel afraid—to feel like me when I got the news that my parents had been crushed to death, she thought.

“No. She’d go back to her old ways the next day. I want her to actually suffer. And what’s more I want to be there to see it.”

“Well, good luck with that. I highly doubt that security at the Community is just going to let you in, Wednesday Addams.”

“With these hips? I’m more of a Morticia.” She sighed. “But Uncle Fenster – surely you have something else up your sleeve?”

Brennan looked like he was about to speak but stopped himself. She knew that he had to have something. She knew better than to ever inquire about specifics but this man could get his hand on any drug that you could name. He spoke several languages and kept his hours close to that of Eastern Europe. He once told her that he lived here to keep a low profile. But Matty suspected that he needed the community. Spent ramen cups were heaped in a pile in the corner of his room. The only vegetables that he ever ate were the ones that they cooked for him.

“Have you heard of Eliksir?” He did have a solution. Matty shook her head.

“There’s this biotech company in Warsaw that was able to extract the transcription factor that makes fairies so small. Injected into humans it’s essentially shrinking potion. Problem is that the only way that you can grow back is with a size changing device. The only normal people who buy this stuff are die-hard fetishists or nut fuck stalkers.”

He looked up. He saw her smile with uncharacteristic glee.

“Holy shit. You are a nut fuck stalker. News flash: they usually shrink their targets, not themselves. I don’t think there’s a betting market – or a single person – that’s gonna bet against a three ton bimbo ‘gainst a three gram goth chick. You’d get stepped on before you’d even be noticed. If you’re lucky that’s a suicide mission. Worst case – she actually fucking finds you and-”

“But I have a size changing device.” She interjected.

“I’d like to fucking see it!”

“Well, it’s not mine per se but the three ton bimbo definitely has one. And you said you had a ransomware guy who could hack into Hers. Surely, they could also set it up to let me have access.”

Brennan was sitting so forward in his chair he was almost standing up. He tried to calm himself by grabbing his glasses from his face and twiddling them in his hands awkwardly. He rubbed his eyes with his free hand. He looked up at he but then immediately he looked down at his feet.

“No.”

“Brennan-” She moved her chair closer to his and grabbed his shoulder. “We could definitely do this. These landlords and parasites could actually see consequences happen for once in their damn lives. You gotta-”

“No.” He continued, “You can’t fuck with these guys. The ransomware guys deal in tens of thousands of dollars and—and those are the lousy ones. Guys who know what they’re doing demand a lot more.”

Matty swayed in my seat undeterred. Brennan was a good guy. He let me do my venting and now he was trying to let me down easy, she thought. But this time she wasn’t going to take his good advice. There would be vengeance not reasonable actions.

“I’ll film it. Goth chick fucks tiny bimbo bitch. It’ll be raw and real—the way that those fairy videos aren’t. Get me the sickest freak who could hack a home security-”

“Think. Clearly. Matty! You make a video and there’s no way out. You’re definitely fucked, going to prison, that’s going to be it for you.” He was almost yelling.

“But you admit I’m hot enough that one of your guys would do it.” No reaction. She pushed too far. She realized that she had to be taking this seriously or Brennan was not going to engage.

“Listen, it’s already it for me. I’m a broke ass lesbian living in basement. I try-ta make the world a better place but that doesn’t stop the cops from grinding my face into the pavement, now does it? My parents tried to make things work. You know what that got ‘em? You know why I don’t have parents? What happened to them?” She breathed in to hold down her fury. If he wanted serious, he was going to get it.

“They went to work every day at 6am. Never once missed a day. Each day they made breakfast for this bougie family. Then they choked through the humiliation of being shrunk so that they could wait on the family as tiny servants. It was a Saturday- supposed to be the easy day. Their young son is at the table by himself. He starts throwing a tantrum. Plates, spoons, cereal all get spilled on the floor and in his flailing so do my parents. Kid’s mom comes running over and – one step, two step – there go my parents. She probably didn’t even notice. It was ‘til the next billing cycle that their accountant noticed my parents were missing. He sent a letter to notify me and my sister along with a cheque for $1,000.

“They don’t care about us. We’re a commodity. The next time I get laid off that’s going to be my choice – crime and probably jail or go work for these fucks as a servant. I’m not doing it. I’m not doing it. Jail or death is already in the cards. Let me go on my own terms.”


Brennan said nothing. He just got up and hugged her. Matty tried to resist but soon she was crying on his shoulder.



It was about a week later that she found a handwritten note under her bedroom door.


Wednesday,


Still got any of that $1k? $500 down and I can get you the drugs and the hook-up. You go on Monday night.

You’re going to get a weird phishing text on Signal. It’ll be about the Barbie movie. That’s how you get the instructions on how to stream.

I promised him a hot goth chick. Pull out all the stops.


-Nanbro

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The final challenge was figuring out how to actually get into the Community. But Matty quickly found her Trojan Horse. She was working with Exene at the Food Not Bombs tent when she sprung the question.

“Remember how you left me alone the over-sized bimbo and let her spill chili all over me?” Exene nodded. “I think you owe me one. You working Monday night?”

Matty told Exene everything. She was going to get shrunk, sneak into Claudia’s house and then reverse their alarm system with the help of this strange, horny hacker. Exene had a bemused look on her face. Her red hair slid out of her messy bun and covered one of her eyes but her eyes lit up like she was hearing a looney anecdote.

“And then you’ll squash them all!” She said.

“Well, I was planning on eating them.” Matty replied.

“Of course! You can literally eat the rich!” She laughed. “It’s a good fantasy.”

“I’m serious.” She changed her tone and went looking for the bottle of Eliksir in her bag. The label was entirely in Polish except for one line, caution: shrinking.

“Matty...” Exene took the bottle. Reading it thorough before she looked up. Her eyes now looked grim.

“You’re serious?” She sighed. “Of course you are. My god. Okay. How do I play into any of this?”

Matty told her the plan. Matty would be shrunken down and hiding on Exene when she crossed into the Community for work.

“There’s no way. Even shrunk, you’d get found when they searched my bag or you’d get seen in my pocket when I go through the scanner. This place is Fort Knox.”

“Well, then we do it like they smuggle drugs – in the butt. They ever do a cavity search on you?”

“No but... no...?” She said, shaking her head.

“Then there’s no way the find me. You wedge me in, I hitch a ride in and then you let me fall down your pant leg or something near their house.”

“It’s not that, Matty.” She pushed the hair out of her eyes.

“How do you think this is going to work out? Option one – we both get caught and I lose my job. Option two – we’re successful but you get eaten by a hawk or stepped on before you even get there. Option three – you get in but your hacker is a dud and Claudia gets her hands on you. Option four – your plan works. So that’s a 25% change of success and that’s being generous.” Exene looked down at the bottle while she played with it in her hands nervously.

“But you’re going to do it anyways. I know you. Got your nose bashed in by the cops and the next day you made us set-up outside of the cop shop. You don’t quit even when you should. Augh. Okay but one condition. You... You and I are going to spend one last night – one good night together. We go over the plan then we hang out like nothing is gonna happen. If there’s a 75% chance that this is our last night together, I want to have good memories together... with you.”

And they did have a lovely night together. The two women watched Anarchist in the Colonies a movie about doomed Korean and Japanese couple facing death for their anarchist ideals but cross dressing and making fun of the corrupt imperial system in the process. Then it was time for Life of Brian. Matty knew every joke by heart and spouted them off. Exene knew them as well but as the night went on she was quiet. She cuddled Matty tightly to her and ran her fingers through Matty’s hair.

“Rebellion is always a farce.” She said. “If you’re successful, they’ll probably make a movie about us. The part where you are up my butt will be filled with suspense and but also be deeply, deeply silly. What’s your line going to be?

“When, when, I’m successful, my line will be – ‘please don’t fart!’” She said.

Exene grabbed a package of Gas-X tablets from her nightstand. She shook them then tossed them at Matty.

“Got you covered, babe. But it should be something more heroic. ‘Like brave Achilles entering Troy...” She raised her hand making an arc to set the scene “But more gay – the way Homer could only have dreamed.”

Matty almost rolled off the bed listening to her. When she stopped laughing, she noticed that Exene had slipped off her pyjama bottoms.

“Like any good warrior, you should get to know your weapon.” She stood up over Matty on the bed. “Time to explore my ass while you’re not totally enveloped by it.”


-----


It was surprisingly comfortable between Exene’s butt cheeks. The experience reminded Matty of a sensory deprivation chamber. A warm cocoon of her lover enveloped her with a gentle but firm pressure. The outside world was a faint hum that blended with the faint rhythm of Exene’s pulse. She found herself at peace and almost fell asleep. But she knew that she could not. There was no way to know how much time had passed or communicate with Exene, so she had to be ready for the moment. To pass the time, Matilda slowly pushed through her friend’s firm butt until she made it to the asshole. The smell should have been off-putting but there was something delightful about being overwhelmed by Exene’s scent. She teased her friend with kisses but was met with a stern sanction when Exene squeezed her cheeks together.

Matty understood the sanction and returned to her sensory deprived state. She couldn’t blow Exene’s cover by turning on her on while while at work. She passed the time by thinking about the Trojan horse? What had Odysseus and his men done while hiding in that horse? It must have been the same mix of anxiety and boredom. Being on the precipice of the fight of their lives but until that moment came all they could do was sit and be quiet. She wondered if they ever reconsidered their plans? It’s an audacious move to enter your enemy’s territory so blatantly. Odysseus could not back out but she still could. She could tell Exene that she has reconsidered. All she’d have to do is ride out the rest of Exene’s shift and then settle down for her new life as Exene’s toy. That thought was kind of pleasant, though.

That thought was interrupted by three squeezes of Exene’s butt in quick succession. The squeezing stole the air from her lungs. She took one great breath to inhale the essence of her friend into her lungs. She was going to miss it so much. But there was little time. Exene casually put her hand in her back pocket to open enough space for Matty to move. Matty fell into a hammock sized pair of panties. She kissed her friend’s bottom before shimmying over to the edge of the fabric. Then began the process of climbing down her leg. Exene slowed her walking pace to help out. Matty pushed her back into her friend’s leg and climbed down with her arms and legs pressing into the fabric of Exene’s work pants.

She eventually made it down to her shoes. It was bizarre sight. Matty held onto the edge of her friends pants and perched her feet awkwardly on the lip of the shoes below her. She was strong but the movements of Exene’s steps made it difficult to balance. The motion eventually stopped. Exene tapped her toes twice to signal for Matty to release her grip. She fell onto the asphalt below and looked up at her giant friend. Exene nudged to Claudia’s house with her hips and continued walking. It was a lack lustre farewell but they had to be covert. She ran over to the path leading to the mansion and took one last look at Exene. Exene at the same time also stole a glance back. Exene wiped a tear from her eye and continued on wards.

The path to the house was relatively clear. It was already twilight and long shadows hid her movements across the yard. She found the servant entrance deserted. This was a huge relief. The anonymous hacker had told her that the Melnyk family reserved Monday nights specifically for family time. No servants were ever present. The servant’s door was unlocked. She walked into a small room. The room was open to the main house. The ceiling looked higher than the sky on a clear day, looking up gave her vertigo. The subsequent door was locked. This must be a holding area for staff before they are let in. No alarm was going off meaning that this room was not covered by the alarm system. But she needed to trigger it. The only choice was to climb the, from her perspective, 20 foot wall into the main vestibule of the house.

She dried her hands as best she could on the carpet and began the assent. Thoughts – doubts – kept entering her mind. Was she confident that the alarm would trigger? And what happens if it doesn’t resize her. Matty exhaled hard. She forced all of the thoughts from her head and hummed as completed the climb. She threw her feet over the edge of the wall but lost her balance and tumbled into the vestibule. Thankfully at her height, falls like this were not as painful. She looked down the hall and saw a woman washing fruit.

INTRUDER ALERT” blarred the home alarm system. Matty froze in place. The woman washing the fruit disappeared from her view.

FOUR INTRUDERS NEUTRALIZED.” The alarm system said. In a gentler voice, “Welcome home. Regrow to 20 feet as normal?

It must be talking to her. Matty muttered the word yes. Then all she could hear was static in her ears. Her vision blurred. Her body felt warm all over. This should have caused her to panic but instead she smiled. She was in.

Matty looked like a wild woman in the mansion. A gigantic, naked woman with dishevelled hair and sweat caked to her skin. The moment caught up to Her and She sprinted towards the kitchen. A pile of clothes lay where the woman had once been. She quickly found a small middle-age woman in the pile. Her huntress mode engaged She quickly began searching the house for more signs of life. The house was enormous. She ran down a long hallway before finding the living room. It was sunken into the floor and there in front of an IMAX TV there were three more piles of clothes. After concluding Her hunt She had found Claudia, an older couple that she figured were Claudia’s parents, and a woman around Her own age who was probably the sister.

With a sign of relief, She bundled the four helpless people into Claudia’s shirt that She had made into a make-shift sack. She pondered what to do next. In the corner of the room, a camera followed Matty and a light blinked red on the top. She remembered that part of Her deal was to put on a show. This hacker had been promised a goth chick rampage and She needed to clean up to play that part. Part of Her wanted to resist that notion – She already had what she wanted but the Hacker could reverse Her fortunes easily. She smelled intimately of Exene. She sniffed herself and became immediately horny from the scent. The thought of dominating this family while wreaking of Her lover’s ass turned Her on so much. But a deal was a deal, so She went upstairs to use the master bedroom’s shower.

The family was unceremoniously dropped onto the floor of the shower. Matty marvelled at the size of the bathroom. It was larger than Her bedroom. The shower had impressive water pressure and felt like it was massaging Her head. She paid no mind to the tiny family that ran out of the way of Her feet and the cascade of water. They shouted for Her attention but got none of it. A yelp escaped Matty’s lips as She felt tiny hands running through Her hair. She turned around and saw that two fairies had come to wash Her hair. She stood still as the faeries lathered their bodies up with shampoo, then meticulously worked their way down Her long, black hair. Finally, She acknowledged the small family on the shower floor. They had ceased their screams and were instead trying to reassure themselves. She rekindled their terro by bowling them over with her feet then scooping them up. The family was carried over the bathroom sink.

Matty then set to work digging through a chest filled with make-up. She was surprised to find smokey grey eye shadow, white foundation and black lipstick readily. Did Mrs. Melnyk play goth dress-up? That would be scandalous gossip at the country club. She followed this line of thought into their walk in closet. In the very back She found fishnet stocking, a black skirt, and a shrunken t-shirt with upside down cross over each of the nipples. She was able to pull it together with a thick chain link belt and pentagram earrings. She didn’t bother with underwear. Easy access for later would be important. She returned to the bathroom and continued getting her makeup on.

“I didn’t realize that you had a thing for goth chicks, daddy-dearest.” She finally acknowledged the family on the counter. Was it weird to call him ‘daddy’, She thought. It was kind of corny but then again She was technically staring in a one-woman porno.

“Listen, we don’t want any trouble from you. I’m more than happy to agree on a ransom price for you to be on your way. You have made your point, we don’t need any more of a demonstration.” Mr. Melnyk said.

“Oh yea? What price is that?” Matty replied casually as she put on her Mrs. Melnyk’s lipstick.

“How does fifty thousand sound?”

Matty put the lipstick down and touched up her eye shadow. As She did so long lines ripped in the sleeve of the t-shirt. The shirt had been straining to hold in Her muscles for sometime. She laughed and admired the look for a moment in the mirror until Mr. Melnyk interrupted her again.

“Miss, I can go as high as seventy-five. But anything above that will attract attention for the federal exchange commission.”

Still no reply. He tried again to talk some sense into his captor. Matty had no time for it. A glob of spit shot out of Her mouth and smothered him. His arms flailed violently to break the surface tension so that he could breath again. Mrs. Melnyk came to help him. Matilda’s stomach growled.

“Tell you what. That’s too generous of an offer. I’d actually be happy with just a sandwich.” She said mischievously. She grabbed the basket and walked down stairs to the kitchen.

The family was dumped onto the counter top and watched as their captor explored the kitchen. They hesitated to say anything fearing what the next censure would be. Matty was absolutely delighted be all of the fresh food in this house. A fresh loaf of German rye bread, pickled onions, more condiments than She had ever dreamed. She bit into a tomato and shuddered with delight at the crisp squish between Her teeth. She assembled her sandwich on a short piece of baguette.

“Hmm... There’s a bit of a problem. Claudia told me that you don’t do vegan food here.” She pointed at Claudia. The family’s gaze turned to Claudia – how did their captor know her name?

“And well, I’m a vegan. For environmental reasons mostly. Factory farming has a horrendous carbon footprint and I don’t want to be part of it. But where should I get my protein? I’m a growing gal after all.” She tapped her fingers on the table. Her fingers slowly walked along the table over to Mr. Melnyk until he was in their shadow. “Ah that’s right! You rich assholes emit a lot of carbon, don’t you? If you were my protein, I’d actually be reducing my emissions. Isn’t that just lovely thought?”

Matty set Her plate down in front of Mr. Melnyk. She gestured for him to climb on. He stood resolutely in place.

“Listen, I’m not going to force you onto my sandwich. If you’d rather watch me eat Claudia alive, that’s all the same to me. But as a gentleman, I assumed that you’d go on your own.”

Matty motioned to grab Claudia. Mr. Melnyk immediately climbed onto the plate. He lifted his legs onto the sandwich and brought the rest of his body up like he was mounting a horse – a task that years of dressage had made him quite proficient at. The last thing that he saw was Matty’s giddy smile before she smothered him with the other piece of the baguette. Mr. Melnyk was overcome with a sense of humiliation. He was annoyed that this woman was playing games in the negotiation. His offer had been more than generous. He tried to keep his composure as his skin became slick with mayo and he had to push the bread off his face to breath. He wondered how long this was going to go on before she resumed negotiating.

That was until Matty bit into the sandwich. Mr. Melnyk dug his feet into the sandwich below him to push himself further from where She had bitten down. His heart was racing. She couldn’t be serious about this? Throwing away 75 grand. No, it couldn’t be. No one is that psychotic, right?

The next bite grazed the tiny man’s feet. Below Matty, a chorus of screams came from his family. She lifted Herself onto the counter and plopped Her bum down on top of the three remaining women. She leaned forward so that they were all pinned but that Her weight would not crush them. They started up at Her pleadingly.

“Now that I have your attention let me give you something to actually scream about.” She bit into his shins. Even though he was buried under bread and condiments, a blood-curdling scream erupted from the sandwich. Matty savoured the flavour as she chewed. But Her real pleasure came from the furious struggles She could feel as he tried to recoil from Her. She squeezed down on the bread to hold him in place. Down below the family had begun screaming involuntarily. This time She gave them no censure.

She knew his struggles could only last so long before he would bleed out. She launched into Her second bite, which by Her estimation should cut cleanly through his pelvis. The scream was fainter. More panicked. No longer the scream of an injured man but a mortally wounded animal looking for anyway to survive. She let him live those moments out, while Her attention turned elsewhere.

“*URP*. I never thought eating the rich would be this good.” She looked down at the three pinned below Her butt. “I know Claudia, and I’m assuming this is mom but whose this bitch? Are you Claudia’s sister?”

“No! No, I am not.” The tiny woman exclaimed. Matty arched her eyebrow at this claim. “I’m a live-in maid. They call me her sister to keep up appearances. But I have to do everything they say or else my parents won’t get a stipend and my sick mother won’t be able to pay her medical bills.”

“Is this true?” Matty said skeptically.

“It is. She’s not my real sister.” Claudia said.

Matty let her weight of Her ass fall back on the women as She contemplated what they had told Her. Could She still torment someone who was not actually benefiting for the profiteering of this family?Her attention turned back to the sandwich. She could not really tell if there was any struggle left inside of it. She continued eating the sandwich without much mind. She imagined that his last thought was Her canine tooth puncturing through his skull. She found the taste interesting but resolved to eat people whole in the future. The excitement of the struggle would be more enjoyable in Her mouth and stomach than wasted on the inside of a sandwich.

Matty stood up and walked over to the large vertical freezer. She was on the hunt for some dessert. Inside of the freezer She found french vanilla ice cream and trays of home made cookies. She poured the ice cream out onto a plate and crumbled the cookies over the ice cream. She placed the plate in front of the three women who now sat silently.

“Go on. Come and have some with me.” She said. “I won’t offer twice!”

Tentatively the three women got onto the plate. Claudia and her mother sat on the edge looking up at Matilda. Claudia was shell shocked. This was real. There was no way out of this. She wanted to reassure her mother that things would be fine but she knew there was no hope. The other woman approached the ice cream. It was cold but she figured that’s what Matilda wanted to see. She picked up a piece of the broken cookie. Matilda’s spoon swooped over her head.

“You don’t want any ice cream?” Matilda asked.

“What difference does it make?” Claudia replied.

“Your sister, err... maid? Is enjoying herself. And I like to see people following my directions. What’s your name anyways?”

“Camila.” The woman replied. She then asked tentatively, “What should we call you?”

“Oh, you don’t know who I am? Claudia, babe, you should introduce us properly.”

“That’s Matilda.”

“So you do know my name. Tell Camila how we know each other.”

“Matilda works at a food bank.” Matilda shot her serious look. “And I, uh... use to go and bully her while she was working.”

“The amount of times you came around, I thought you had a crush on me. That’s why I came to pay you a visit. You’re totally into me, right?”

“Huhhhhn... Do we need to do this? Is there anything that I can say that will make you not eat us?”

“Well, the more entertained I am the less I’m curious about how good it will feel having you struggle in my stomach. And maybe if you ask nicely, you can struggle inside of this pussy instead.” Matilda hiked up Her skirt and teased Her clit lightly.

“Why don’t you try some of our fairies?” Claudia’s mother offered. “They are all in cages in the other room.”

This piqued Matty’s interest. She found another bowl and upturned it to trap her three prisoners while She went to the basement. When She turned on the lights a cage on the other side of the room roared to life. Dozens of fairies took to the air in their cage. Their wings sounded like a gentle breeze through wind chimes. Flashes of light and glitter sparked from their wings each time a fairy rose or fell. The sight filled Matty with a sense of awe. Up to this point the weirdness She was experiencing was in boring suburban setting but now She was in a story book. She approached the cage.

“Um, I need... three fairies? Please... Do you know how to speak?”

Three fairies landed in a plastic container at the edge of the container. Matty looked at the contraption for a moment before realizing that She was supposed to turn it. It was a kind of guard to stop all of the fairies from rushing out at once. For a brief moment She was taken with child-like wonder. She wondered what it would be like to release all of the fairies at once? What if her and Exene were making out in a storm of faeries engulfing them. She came back to reality as three fairies hovered over Her shoulder and followed her back up to the kitchen. She motioned for them to land on the table. They were remarkably compliant for magical creatures, She thought.

“Do fairies have names?” Matty asked.

“Alette, Elisa, Ondina.” the three fairies replied in unison each bowing as their name was said.

“Alette then, mommy over here was not enjoying her ice cream. Could you please entertain her for me?” Matty said as She placed Claudia’s mother back into the ice cream.

The fairy obliged at once. She flew over to Claudia’s mom. Mrs. Melnyk tried to push the fairy away but the fairy dodged her until she lost her balance in the ice cream, the fairy buried her face between Mrs. Melnyk’s legs. Her arms wrapped around mama’s legs and the flutter of the fairies wings pushed her torso and head into the ice cream. There was resistance but the fairy was insistent. Alette had a surprisingly long tongue for her body size that filled the pussy she was eating. Her lips quivered on the clit. And the rhythmic gyrating of her wings entranced Mrs. Melnyk. Her moans were a crescendo.

Claudia turned away embarrassed watching the scene. Sensing that Matilda meant for her to watch, Camila put her hands on Claudia’s head and made her look at the spectacle. Claudia tried to resist. Camila reacted by putting her elbow into the side of Claudia’s abdomen. Claudia was absolutely taken aback but knew she shouldn’t attract attention to herself.

Matty loved the show. The little fairy’s tongue was moving at a steady rhythm deep inside in rhythm with the fluttering of her wings. Her lips vibrated an unbelievably rate against the clit. Alette just kept going she like she was battery powered. As she went, Mrs. Melnyk seemed to enter a dream like state. She had clearly already orgasmed but as the fairy kept going she breathed and moaned like she was in a trance.

Matty noticed an odd reaction to this. It was making her horny but it was also making her salivate. The tiny woman made helpless as she was overtaken by wave after wave of orgasm triggered a predatory instinct to pounce on a trapped prey animal. Her tongue was dripping with saliva as She made contact with the ice cream. She traced a lazy pattern through the ice cream with her tongue. Alette kept going and Mrs. Melnyk did not notice the impending threat. Matty took her head and torso into her mouth. She sucked on the tiny woman and swallowed the saliva building up in Her salivating mouth. Alette kept on going. The moaning continued but was now accompanied by frantic motions. Mrs. Melnyk knew she had to react to save herself. But the electricity shooting up and down her body made it impossible to control her limbs. She knew she had to fight but all she could focus on was the sparks cascading against her eyelids. Matilda sucked on her again this time drawing her whole body into her mouth. Alette disengaged. In her flight she kissed the upper portion of Matilda’s lips.

Matty grabbed the fairy Elisa and brought the fairy in between her skirt. The fairy did not need to be instructed. The fairy dangled her feet into Matilda’s vagina to tease her. Then she arched her back so that the flapping of her wings would pulse on Matilda’s clit.

Matilda leaned over to Claudia and parted her lips. Claudia pushed away but Camila held her in place. Matilda extended Her tongue to show her two captives the tiny woman writhing on Her tongue. Claudia’s mother’s eyes were closed and she was covered in saliva. Her skin was bright red from both arousal and burning of the saliva covering her body. Matilda exhaled, moist breath washed over the two viewers before retracting Her tongue and swallowing. Mrs. Melnyk was exhausted. She had no fight left her. Even so, she was large enough that Matilda felt the resistance of her unchewed food sliding down her oesophagus. Matilda had hoped that She would be able to feel the woman in Her stomach but the movements were too small to feel. What She could feel were the screams. Since they were coming from inside Her, She didn’t hear them so much as She felt the bursts resonating up through Her chest. Her hands shot to Her face in surprise. It felt so good.

“So there’s only two... **BURP**” The screaming had built up so much air in Her stomach that She had to burp. The burp had relieved pressure and she smiled from the sensation. “It seems like your mother is putting up a real fight. Doesn’t she know that she’s already lost. Hmmm... Alette would you mind going in and calming her back down?”

Alette immediately obliged. As Matilda opened Her mouth, Alette flew in and waited to be swallowed. She was swirled on Matilda’s tongue until she was covered in spit and then swallowed. When she reached the stomach, rather than eating her out, she instead sat on Mrs. Melnyk’s face and gyrated her hips into the walls of the stomach. She kept Mrs. Melnyk just above the acid line of the stomach. Matilda involuntary grabbed at Her stomach. The fluttering of the fairy felt like tingling against Her skin.

“As I was saying, there’s two of you left. And I’m going to go out on a bit of limb and say that you seem cool, Camila.” Matilda said. She had noticed Camila manhandling Claudia into obeying Her. “You seem to dislike Claudia more than your afraid of me. You’re not scared of the big hungry giantess?”

“Oh I’m really scared. But you know what, I don’t want to go down begging and pleading. If this is it, I’m going to embrace my fate and be glad that it’s an uber hot girl that got me.” Camila said. “And Claudia’s a bitch anyway.”

Matty smiled. She was still uncertain of what to make of Camila. If her story was true, then she was a commoner too and Matty couldn’t in good conscience dispose of her. But on the other hand, she could become a loose end. Could She really trust her? That’s when Matty had thought – let’s put her to the test. Matty grabbed the two prisoners and brought them into the library. With the help of the two fairies She staked large encyclopedias to form a u-shaped room that She placed the two prisoners and the fairy Ondina in. She pointed at her crotch and Elisa went back to her job.

“All right Claudia, court is now in session. You are accused, now that you are the legal inheritor of your parents properties and therefore of being a blood sucking landlord. Seeing that no one in their right mind would defend a bimbo like yourself, the court has seen fit to appoint a fairy to be your attorney.”

“Just do it already! I don’t want the humiliation of hearing this fairy pretend to be a fucking lawyer.” Claudia exclaimed. She gave Camila a pleading look asking with her eyes for Camila to take pity on her. Matilda let a wad of spit fall from her lips onto Claudia. Ondina clapped as the spit covered Claudia.

“The defendant is reminded to speak only when asked. Representing the prosecution is the right, honourable Camila.”

“Thank you, your honour. And might I say that your smile is really lighting up this room.”

Camila stood on top of the spine of a book. She extended her hand out into the air like an orator of antiquity.

“Your honour, the defendant is a landlord. That much she cannot deny. And as you have made clear in precedent, the punishment for being that rich is to be eaten. Such is the natural right of lower classes to eat their social parasites. But—Claudia is a special case. She has never known a single day of toil in her life. She flaunts her status brazenly and in a way that offends your dignity. Therefore, I believe she should receive additional punishment for she is unworthy to be digested into a body as laudable as yours.”

“And what does the prosecution have in mind?”

“Your honour, I believe she should be made to compensate you. To slave away in your pussy until you are satisfied that she has been sufficiently humbled. Then she should take a turn as your butt plug until she is reunited with her parents in, oh, four hours or so.”

Matty gave Camila a shocked look. She could not tell if this was an act to win Her over but it was working. Camila had such a dirty mind that Matty wanted to get to know her better.

“And the defence, what do you have to say in response to the suggestion that the defendant be sentenced to life inside my ass?”

“Can I see this ass? Please... Pretty please... your honour?” Oninda said as she bounced up and down.

“Of course.” Matilda rose and hiked up her skirt. She turned around so that he could press her ass into the table in front of the mini courtroom. Her ass was became the fourth wall of the courtroom. Ondina approached Matilda’s ass and gently pressed her hand into it’s flesh.

Ondina’s mouth hung agape as she looked at the smooth, voluptuous lines of Matilda’s derriere. Claudia snapped her fingers to get Ondina out of her trance.

“Can I ask a question to the attacker lawyer person?” Ondina said pointing at Camila. Matty looked behind Her and gave a quick nod.

“What’s a landlord?”

“A landlord is a person who owns houses that someone has to pay for every month.”

“Oh, so they build the houses then?”

“No.”

“They pay the people who build the house?”

“Not usually.”

“Oh then they must make sure everyone can have a place to live?”

“Actually, they often do the opposite.”

“Yeesh.” Ondina said. She turned to Claudia. “That doesn’t sound good. I would take the ass deal. It seems fair to me.”

Claudia swore at the fairy. Taken aback, Ondina flew up from the courtroom until she could look Matilda in the eyes.

“She doesn’t want to go up your ass for some reason, m’lord.” Ondina said with a shrug. “She looks mad. Can we call this a bad trial thingy?”

“Ondina, my dear.” Matilda said. “If you were in the defendant’s position what would you do?”

“I’d take your generous offer. I’m kinda confused. I thought that you were going to punish her for being a landlord?”

“Well that settles it. I rule in favour of the prosecution. The defendant will sign a new a lease for her new place.” Matty wiggled Her butt so that the entire courtroom shook. The book acting as the back wall fell over and slammed into the table below.

Matilda hooked her fingers under Claudia’s arms. Claudia belted out a cavalcade of screams. She twisted against the fingers that were suspending her in the air. Each attempt having no success at diverting their path even slightly. Matilda’s hand pushed Claudia head first into her sex.

“Go slowly.” Camila said.

“What?”

“People have more fight in them than you expect. Push her in and let her crawl out. Let her tire herself out then get aggressive. The panic will bring her back to life.”

“Hmmm... That sounds pretty good.” Matty said.

“And you should let us three take care of you. Fairies have a lot of energy, they are all about teasing.”

“That also sounds good. You don’t happen to know where I could get a dildo, do you?”

“You can use mine. It’s in my nightstand. My room is behind the half door on the second floor.”

Camila’s heart was racing. Claudia's parents had never let her date. She always had chores to do and Claudia’s mom never let her go out. The couple of times that she had tried to sneak out, Claudia had always told on her. But now she had a beautiful woman in her bed. Sure, the situation could be more ideal – she could have been the same size as this woman. But her stature made the challenge of pleasing Matilda all the more interesting.

Camila’s bed groaned under the weight of muscly giantess. Camila commanded the fairies to follow her up the pair of mountainous breasts in front of her. The two fairies flew circles around them caressing them as they passed. Camila set to work kissing and gripping the gigantic nipple in front of her.

Claudia was unceremoniously plunged back into Matilda’s pussy. She fought against Matilda’s fingers until they withdrew. The tight space and the darkness made her panic. Her breathing increased but it was so humid that each breath was suffocating. She had to get out there. She had to get out of there. The thought kept reverberating in her mind. She extended her hand to crawl out but the walls around her were so slippery that she lost her balance and face planted. A moan echoed around her. She coughed up the juice that filled her mouth. The taste made her gag. It was pitch black and she wished she could just expire right then Trying to avoid swallowing anymore of Matilda’s cum, she got onto her elbows to crawl lower to the ground. This seemed to work and soon enough she could see a crack of light in front of her. She reached out to the opening in front of her to propel her torso out of her pussy prison. She breathed the fresh, cool air now that her body was hanging half way out. She tried to orient herself but her face was assaulted by Matilda’s fingers. The dug into her her and dragged her back inside.

“Fresh air has to be earned, babe. You gotta work harder before I’m satisfied.”

Claudia's sense told her to crawl to freedom again. But the fresh air let her think just a bit more clearly. There was no way out. Each time she made it, she would just be pushed back in again. But she also couldn’t stay where she was. The air was so thick around. The moisture was suffocating and the heavy scent was making her light headed. There was no option but to push for another breath of fresh air. She bent over again and crawled for freedom again. And again. And again.

“Ohhhhh... This is sooooo goood but she won’t stay in the back. Can I just fuck her now?”

“Just wait. You need to really want it. If you can ask for it, you’re not there yet. You gotta be a good girl for me and wait until she can’t make it out on her own.”

“Wait, since when do you get to call me a good girl?”

Matty looked down at the little woman on her nipple. She was so small and vulnerable. But at the same time being called a good girl filled Her with delight. She thought back to Exene saying the same thing before pulling up her panties and trapping Matty in her ass.

“Well until you eat me, I’m gonna call the shots.”

“Yes, mistress.” Matty stuck out her tongue. “But did you know that I can also be a bratty girl?”

Matty flipped over suddenly. She pinned Camila under her nipples. Then she raised herself up slightly and circled Camila’s whole body with her nipple. Ondina flew out of the way. She went to go play with Matty’s pussy but found Matty’s hands blocking the way as she toyed with Claudia.

Matilda’s fingers finger searched for her dragged her back and forth. She was defeated. Each time fingernails dug in and scratched into her skin. Over time the wounds began to burn from wetness around her. It felt like an itch radiating all over her body. She was tried. But more importantly she knew that limp body was less pleasurable for her captor. Her joints felt warm. There was no way to resist anymore. She scratched at her legs and torso hoping for relief. Dopamine filled her body but her ears were filled with the low hum of deep breathing and moaning from her captor.

Matty grabbed the dildo on the bed beside her. She lifted Her chest up so that Camila could stand up. She held the dildo above Camila.

“I can’t wait any longer.” Matty said. Her face was flush. Her body was glistening with sweat. She put Her head down onto the pillow and inserted the dildo into Herself. Camila climbed up onto the pillow so that Matty and her could make eye contact.

“Fuck her but be sure to be loud for me.” Camila said.

Matty felt the small woman writhing inside Her. At first Her prisoner tried to push and kick the dildo away. But Matty pressed it further until there was no room to resist. She pulled back slightly and enjoyed the shaking body so deep inside of Her. But She couldn’t hold back anymore. She slid the dildo in and out, faster and faster.

She finally came with a howl that shook the house. The two fairies skittered into the air in surprise. Camila was engulfed in Her mouth as she pressed Her face into the pillow. She pulled the dildo and squeezed Claudia to rouse her again. The defeated woman slowly climbed out. Matty shifted position so that She could put the soaked and shivering Claudia onto Her hair ybush. Claudia could barely keep her head up, falling over onto her side and almost disappearing into the mess of pubic hair.

Matty picked Camila up then put her down onto Her abdomen. Camila seemed shocked at Claudia’s state. She had seen many people suffer a similar fate but never for so long and with such abandon. She felt a pang of guilt for encouraging Matty to go slowly. It was hard not to empathize since she could also be on deck for the same fate. But she also knew how to be practical. Survival here meant keeping Matty happy and entertained on Matty’s terms and not her own.

“Ready for round 2?” Camila asked.

“Round two?” Matty asked. She spoke softly.

“Well, I think it’s time for her sentence to be fulfilled. I also don’t think it’s very fair that Claudia got a turn and I didn’t.”

“Okay, okay. But be gentle please. I’m really sensitive now.”

The words reassured Camila that she was not about to be railed to death.

“Turn over.” Camila said.

“How are you smaller than a salt shaker and still a domme? Yes, mistress.”

Camila gestured for Ondina to take Claudia. Ondina needed no further instructions. She had been waiting for this since Matty had shown off Her ginormous butt. She locked her arms around Claudia’s waist and flew her over the glistening hills. Matty pried Her cheeks apart for them and Ondina slid down into the enormous crack. Matty’s butt cheeks slammed back into her and she was now in a darker and more cramped environment. She enjoyed the moment. The thick scent of Matty’s cum filled her with excitement. She wanted nothing more than to make Matty even happier. She began massaging the asshole in front of her until her hands could easily move in and out. She wiped the juices from Claudia onto herself to act as lube. Then pulled Claudia’s feet through.

Matty breathed in sharply as She felt a pair of small legs push into Her. She could feel Claudia come to life, flailing for freedom. The fairy was stronger than her though. She felt the fairy move to press into Claudia and then together push into Her more. The greater girth made Her gush again. The power of the fairy dominating another person for Her filled Her with lust. Finally, the two were inside. The fairies wings fluttered lightly inside Her. She felt like one of them, it must have been Claudia, trying to crawl towards the exit but being repulsed by the fairy.

Camila crawled through Matty’s bush. The drop between her legs was quite a distance for her, so she slowly lowered herself down attentively trying to not pull on the pubic hair to hard. As she got low enough. As she lowered herself down, she kissed and massaged as she went. She was trying to tease Matty but soon the scent of the sopping wet sex overwhelmed her. She couldn’t think and she couldn’t get enough. She sunk her limbs into the folds so that she could be covered by the pussy juices. They felt so warm, tingly and inviting. Her common sense that she should go in feet first. But her pussy told her to go in head first. So that’s what she did.

Inside it was so wet that it felt like she was snorkelling. She traced her hands along the inside walls. Her tiny hands gently gliding along caused the walls to shake as Matty laughed. She went as deep as she possibly could. Until she could lick the deepest walls. She felt Matty squeeze her back. The air was thick and she needed to get back to the top. She came up for air.

“Are you safe in there?” Matty asked.

“Yes!”

“Can you hear Claudia?”

“Let me see.”

Camila went back in. This time she let herself sink to the bottom. She crawled along the bottom until she heard something. She put her ears to the wall. Claudia was screeching at the stupid fairy to let her out. But the fairy was resolute – only if she was pulled out would they leave. Claudia protested that there were both going to die in there. The fairy was unmoved. Camila pushed her hand into the wall separating them. She felt a brief flutter of the fairy’s wings until a hand pressed back at her. Camila returned for air and told Matty what she had heard. By this point she was unbelievably horny herself. She played with herself letting her legs remain inside of Matty while she kept her head and torso out in the fresh air. Matty cupped her back and gently massaged her neck with her thumb and forefinger. She almost laughed imagining the sight of the strangest scissoring to have ever happened.

Matty watched the small girl get herself off. The struggles from Her ass had slowed. She focused on Camila’s excitement. More than anything it’s what was keeping her afterglow going. She rocked Her hips slowly and Her thoughts drifted to Exene. She wanted her to be there with them. She imagined what it would be like to play with a fairy along Exene’s pussy. To drive her crazy the way that Camila had. She looked over to the clock and saw that it was already midnight. That’s why She was thinking about Exene. Her shift was ending. She needed to reach her.

“Do you have a phone?”

Camila was surprised by this question. She said there was one in her pant’s pocket. Matty immediately got up and slid Camila into Her pussy as She walked over to find the phone. Matty rummaged and around. Finally, Matty’s fingers extracted her and she was placed onto the kitchen counter. Matty was running warm water into a bowl to make a bath for Camila, while her cell phone was wedged between Her shoulder and ear. Camila climbed into her makeshift bath and listened to the call.

“Exene. It’s me!” Camila couldn’t hear the other side of the call. “Yea, I’m alive. Of course! Come over, it’s time for the final phase.”

Exene arrived a few minutes later.

“Who is this?” Exene asked seemingly nonchalant about Her naked and sweaty friend.

“This is Camila. She’s like, uh, a maid. She was in the cross fire and I can’t like in good conscience do anything bad to her.”

“What about the others?”

Matty tapped twice on her stomach then twisted herself and slapped Her bum. Exene laughed.

“Okay. And their growth room is in the back, right?”

Matty nodded.

“What are you going to do with her?” Exene asked.

“I don’t know, actually. Can we take her along?”

“Do you trust her that much?”

“Trust me with what?” Camila asked.

“Well, we’re going to max out the growth machine and go on a little rampage through the Community.”

“Only you two? You’ll be killed.” Camila said. “Listen, please, let me come along. I have no love for these people. And you’ll need someone who knows the area to be able to quickly disable the other growth machines here.”

“She’s got a point.” Matty said. “Even with three it will be a fight.”

“I can go into town and grab more. You got this far, I’m not going to let us fail now.” Exene said. “If you trust her then she’s growing with us.”

With that the trio went into the back yard and turned on the growth machine. Matty set it for maximum and hit the button. A flash of light hit Her chest. She feel backwards. Her ass smashed into the white picket fence and splintered it into oblivion. The skyline shrunk before Her. What She did next is a story for another day.